It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, some key points!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Damn good post, thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are people who ate healthy and exercised and still got cancer. There are people who smoked marijuana and still got cancer. It is a complex issue.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is absolutely true that some people have a genetic predisposition to developing cancer. It is also true that there are some lifestyles and diets which will create an enviroment within the human body that favours the growth of cancer cells.

I believe however that just as you can create an environment within your body that favours the growth of cancer cells you can also create an environment within your body which is hostile to the growth and development of cancer. That is what this post is really about, listing the key factors which will create that hostile environment within your body.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

In reality its all down to the amount of negative ions it emits which is measured in ions per centimetre cubed (ions/cm3). Many manufacturers don’t list this and it is not always the most expensive ionisers that is the best. I made my own co can’t comment on brands but I would avoid ionisers/air filter combos as the ioniser section are often lousy (also more expensive)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Vitamin C is a very powerful Antioxidant as well. I take at least 30 grams a day and more when necessary. Not only does it neutralize free radicals but it will also destroy the protein coat of a virus which is its protection and make it susceptible to the immune system defenses. The same viral diseases they say they "don't have cures for" and you will have to live with. Research Dr. Linus Pauling and his therapy used to cure cancer.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think leaving a cold tap running generates negative ions...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
how true is it that bicarb can reduce cancer? i have been planning on taking it now for a while, but is there any proof it actually works?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Red meat, fatty dairy products, sugar and probably a few other things work as high octane fuel for the cancer and should be kept to a minimum.

Smoking causes cancer because the tobacco itself is radioactive due to the fertilisers used.
en.wikipedia.org...

I am not a doctor but I do know that radiation causes cancer. What do they give cancer patients? Yup, radiation. Draw your own conclusions. I researched this when my father (since dead from the lung variety) was diagnosed. I have no idea about the US statistics but only 7% of people survive the radio and the chemo therapies in the UK. At or around the 2 year mark after being treated the other 93% are all dead..

Doctor Simoncini is giving alternative treatment from his practice on the Isle of Wight in the UK. He uses sodium bicarbonate, even going so far I believe as washing the tumours and affected areas in the stuff.

Doctor Burzynski, operating in the US claims he can cure it but of course the FDA is trying to keep his work out of reach.

en.wikipedia.org...

Good luck and good health to all and thanks to the OP!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I started reading this and though, "oh great' more new age, tree hugging b.s." I was wrong, very interesting! Never really thought about +/- ions and acid/base diet. It seems to make sense. Is this something real researcher have talked about or even considered? Thanks, I may start paying closer attention. I take about $6000 a month of TNF blockers, they block the bodies natural ability to kill off cancer cells which I didn't realize cancer precursors happen all the time in the body and the TNF part of our immune systems stops the cancer. I'm not a doctor so I may have some of this a bit off, I'm just a very unlucky b@stard!
Good read! S&F

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by LUXUS

Thanks, I am learning abou the whole thing, you know losing the gallbladder is a big thing even if when doctors make it look like is nothing, I can tell you that I am not the same, my body doesn't feel the same and I can not eat the same, I am now 7 weeks post op, is been a hard recovery time.

I eat mostly organic.

They have plenty of digestive enzyme supplements that will compensate for your gallbladder, not as good as the real thing; but they should make you feel much better. A good multi-enzyme is NOW foods super enzymes, vitacost.com sells it cheap.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Couldn't agree with you more, but also another major cause is in the water we drink. In Japan sodas are known as cancer in a can. If you change your water you can change your life. Look into getting an alkaline water filtration system. There are a couple of really good companies that produce these machines, they are a bit pricey, but you have to consider what your life is worth. Enagic makes the kagen water machines and Life Ionizers are their closest competition.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Excellent post!

Years ago one evening I had a bout with heartburn(stomach acid), ran out of Tums, went for the only thing I had handy and that was Arm & Hammer Bicarbonate of Soda, tastes like hell but it gets rid of heartburn right now, been doing this for the last 12-15 years or so now every other day or so since learning that Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. Another good cancer cure in my opinion is massive doses of Vitamin C, I got this tip from a book entitled "Vitamin C and Cancer" by Linus Pauling(Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry), Pauling got a bum rap from the FDA on this, we all know the FDA is owned by the Drug Companies and the AMA. Pauling's cure won't help much for those that have undergone Chemo and Radiation as those treatments destroy the immune system, C boosts the immune system to cure the cancer. I've had what I suspect was cancer on two occasions, once was a massive ache in my throat for which I took 6-8 thousand units of Timed Release Vitamin C three times a day for about a week, the pain was completely gone in two days. The skin cancer lesion I had on my forehead is the one that made me nervous though, I went thru over a hundred photos on Harvard's Medical website looking at these lesions and it looked like the real deal. So then I called a guy in Kentucky that sells Essiac Tea(herbal cancer cure) and after he explained how it worked I decided I didn't need it. What I did was do the the 6-8 thousand units of timed release C along with a cell detox like the potheads and druggies use before taking a drug test. This treatment started on a Monday and during the week I could see the lesson slowly go away, by Friday there was nothing. What happened here was the immune systems first and foremost job is to detox the cells in your body before it goes to work on anything else, so the herbal detox speeds up the process and then the Vitamin C kicks the cancer in the ass. I had a Golden Retriever that had a tumor in the pelvic area so big it pinched his colon shut and he couldn't take a dump. Took him to the Vet and he wanted to put him down it was so serious and although the Vet never took a biopsy he suspected it a cancerous, I felt as long as his tail was still wagging like hell he wasn't going to be put down. The Vet gave him a shot of whatever and 5 days worth of pills to shrink the tumor enough so he could take a dump and I started pumping him full of Vitamin C three times a day for a month, took him back to the Vet and the tumor was gone. Regular Vitamin C is only good for 3 hours in your system and then it's gone, Timed Release Vitamin C is good for 8 hours. My Dad died of throat cancer back in 1977 at the age of 65, he did all the radiation crap until his throat burst in a hemorrhage and he drowned in his own blood. Myself I've had enough bad experiences with Doctors I refuse to go to them, I've been a smoker for the last 51 years and I love to smoke, I just turned 70, I don't exercise because thats work and I don't like it anyway. I take supplements every other day, Vit C Timed Release 2000 units, D3 2000-5000 units, Coq10 200 units, 1 Centrum Silver, 1 Aspirin, 2 Hawthorne, 1 Tumeric Capsule, 1 Kelp Cap for thyroid(Japan radiation), every once in a great while I'll get a little angina pain so I just pop one Cool Cayenne Pepper Capsule and it's gone within minutes. My only vices are tobacco and an occasional beer, never any drugs of any kind, and have never had any surgery or drug therapy. My cancer experiences were 15 years or so ago and I'm sold on 2-3 swallows of bicarbonate of soda to keep the body alkaline, you don't want to take alot of this at one time as it will fill your stomach so full of gas it feels like your going to explode and it's painful. I'm no Doctor and I don't recommend what I do to anyone, this is only what I do for myself. I've lived 5 years longer than any other males in my family, most of them passing away in their 50's so I ain't doing too bad and with the way this screwed up planet is going I could die tomorrow and laughing like hell waiting for the next adventure...lol

edit on 8-9-2011 by Boomer1941 because: added Kelp and Tumeric

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
~
cancer treatment breakthrough !
Safe alternative to chemo :
new treatment breakthrough

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DracoDeLaSidera

I had my gall bladder out because the docs insisted it was the only way to stop the gall bladder attacks. They refused to let me try natural ways to pass the stones.

I promise it will get better in time. Eat healthy fats in moderation and remember to eat as close to nature as possible: eat an egg, not egg salad. In time you will be able to eat more complex foods. Your body will need years to recover.

Chewable digestive enzymes will help. Try just papaya/bromelain. Some of the more complex ones with natto can be harsh.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It has been known that the Earth was negatively charged for some time now but it seems nobody considered that the human body may have evolved to take advantage of this natural phenomena.

Some inventors have known about this and even tried to construct devices to run on this natural earth charge.

For every meter above the earth surface there is a potential difference of 150 volts per meter, the average 6 foot man when standing up has roughly 300 volts passing through his body at a minute current (fair weather electric field).

In bare feet (not insulated from the earth by rubber sole shoes) the negative charge enters your feet where there are many nerve endings connecting to the lower section of your spine. In contact with the ground the negatively charged electrons will flow upwards through your body from the earth.

These negatively charged particles interact with positively charged electron deficient free radicals and neutralise them thus our body need this negative charge.

The charge of the earth is actually not static but pulsating; you could say it is like the natural heartbeat of the earth (Schumann resonances). The pulsating field of the earth has been found to match brain waves suggesting that the evolution of our brain also taps into this pulsating charge.

It’s funny how there are countless studies on the health benefits of negative ions yet nobody realised WHY this should be. They totally missed the fact that the earth is naturally negatively charged and that we evolved on that negatively charged earth!

faculty.wwu.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
I started reading this and though, "oh great' more new age, tree hugging b.s." I was wrong, very interesting! Never really thought about +/- ions and acid/base diet. It seems to make sense. Is this something real researcher have talked about or even considered? Thanks, I may start paying closer attention. I take about $6000 a month of TNF blockers, they block the bodies natural ability to kill off cancer cells which I didn't realize cancer precursors happen all the time in the body and the TNF part of our immune systems stops the cancer. I'm not a doctor so I may have some of this a bit off, I'm just a very unlucky b@stard!
Good read! S&F

I have done some research into TNF alpha and TGF blockers, seems like the aging process is related to inflammation of various types. There are many natural TNF/TGF blockers too

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One further thing of interest
we know that cancer cannot survive in a high oxygen environment, people have being experimenting with various oxidising agents with this view in mine e.g. hydrogen peroxide, ozone, mms (chlorine dioxide).

What is very interesting is that if you lookup the definition of an oxidizing agent it says “a chemical compound that readily transfers electrons” .

Basically pump a tumour full of negative charge and it will kill it!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Great info TS. Thanks for the post.

This is also a highly recommended documentary on the topic also:

www.youtube.com...

"The Gerson Miracle" check it out for those who havn't seen it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just an update, people asked if I could recommend a negative Ion generator. I would highly recommend the Heaven Fresh HF 200 model which I recently purchased at Robertdyas in the UK. It has a boost function and has a good output.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I saw your post in another recent thread about cancer. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading your OP. I always knew that I felt better at the beach or in the mountains because it seemed quieter and more peaceful and knew it was because I was away from power lines and cell towers.

You have written down what I always knew, but could not quite explain. I will be trying the meditation as soon as it is not rainy and cold outside, and also trying to follow some of your other advice. Many people would feel so much better if they just looked at the world around them, instead of just doing what everyone else says to do.

Peace,
PacificBlue

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join