It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by MasterGemini

Are you seriously using Scientology as Evidence for your claims? If so you provide NO Evidence because Scientology is a joke. Do better.

How about JPL from NASA
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Get it!? or are you just going to perform your best impression of an ostrich?

You wont even go near Jack Parsons yet he is one of the key figures to get us into space.

I am not throwing any bible thump at you. Pure historical facts. Now why is JPL's founder performing rituals to summon spirits?

edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Like I said. . . . I doubt you will put the effort to investigate because it will shake YOUR belief system.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

haters gonna hate.

educate-yourself.org...

Imagine how incensed American Bible Belt Christian fundamentalists would react if Muslims or Buddhists, or Hindi "preachers" [or ET's for that matter] came knocking on their door and got into their face about being "saved" in the same way that Christian fundamentalists have set up shop among other cultures and in other lands.

Christian fundamentalists would be FURIOUS and their reaction would be swift and severe to any who would DARE attempt to dissuade them from their self righteous Biblical assumptions and preacher-inspired beliefs. but self anointed, "servant of God" Christian fundamentalist hypocrites actually have the nerve to declare that it's their "duty" and "responsibility" to "bring the salvation of the Lord" to other people, in other cultures, because "the Lord" told them to to it, blah, blah, blah, when the real "mission" is to gather more power, gain greater influence, and expand their financial empires.

edit on 6-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
Horse ploppies. I've got NO proble with people trying to convert me. All I generally lack is time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ok what about it? Any proof of this spirit summoning?

Have any more "Irrefutable" Evidence? Ive had a hard day i need a few laughs.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok what about it? Any proof of this spirit summoning?

Have any more "Irrefutable" Evidence? Ive had a hard day i need a few laughs.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

See, too afraid to investigate because you will find some awfully disturbing REALITIES.

Look I started investigating UFOs hoping for aliens, btw I am not religious in your concept of the word, but after looking through all the evidence demon really is the best description of the phenomena.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Originally posted by Morg234One last thing, I am perplexed as to why "supernatural" entities would need spaceships to travel around?
Change of form. Spirits aren't really that limited on the shapes they could take.

Exaclty demons take a form that will prey on the witnesses vulnerabilities, so when someone says that aliens are demons they arent necassarily saying that is their true form.

Man, the occultists and ape'eists(atheists) are just showing how narrow minded they really are.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Your making claims without backing it up. And then your trying to criticize me for it. How do you expect me to respond when your spewing Fallacious Theories and claims left and right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

We do the same to Animals so by that Logic we are Demons also? Am i right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You know a ritual to release demons done at the same time as an increase in UFO sitings can be purely coincidence, but to say that they're not EVIDENCE of DEMONS without really looking into it begs some question of motives.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but sometimes it's not...and we've got both sides that do this on this issue.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Your making claims without backing it up. And then your trying to criticize me for it. How do you expect me to respond when your spewing Fallacious Theories and claims left and right?

There is no way you could have reviewed the evidence of videos I posted in the few minutes since your last response.

If you did your due diligence on the matter you would not be attacking ME, you would be attacking my evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Originally posted by Morg234One last thing, I am perplexed as to why "supernatural" entities would need spaceships to travel around?
Change of form. Spirits aren't really that limited on the shapes they could take.

Exaclty demons take a form that will prey on the witnesses vulnerabilities, so when someone says that aliens are demons they arent necassarily saying that is their true form.

Man, the occultists and ape'eists(atheists) are just showing how narrow minded they really are.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)
Hell, I'm quite sure a demon could take on the shape and size of the moon. I mean the limitations are only how much power the thing has and how much imagination it has.

What I think is funny is that we could have Aliens and Demons disguised as Aliens at the same time. It doesn't HAVE to be one or the other.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ive heard all of this before. Ive been battling this ignorance for months.

What Evidence? There is no Evidence of any of your Claims. If anything im attacking your "Logic" and/or your Gullibility for believing such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is arrogant to think any of us know the true answers to all the questions about the nature of aliens. Or demons.

I believe demons are real. I also think aliens are a possibility if not a probability. Whatever the truth, its easy to see why people would mix them up in their minds. Both are unknown, powerful. intelligent beings from "somewhere else." A lot about them is unknown and maybe scary, maybe interesting to people for that reason. Also both demons and aliens are imagined as "messing around with people," whether its the temptations of demons or the way aliens are said to manipulate people's bodies, minds, DNA, etc. in abductions. It's understandable that a lot of people would see them in the same basket.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ive heard all of this before. Ive been battling this ignorance for months.

What Evidence? There is no Evidence of any of your Claims. If anything im attacking your "Logic" and/or your Gullibility for believing such nonsense.

I have noticed recently that the "flying spaghetti monster" haters always resort to asking ridiculous questions to change the course of the discussion when presented with facts. Hence your response by saying that humans must then also be demons. . . . you have got to be kidding, shows the weakness of your position.

All the 33 degree and 19.47 degree use in NASA missions. (mars missions)

Most all the military patches are based of the mystery schools (aka the same schools performing Babylon rituals)

notice the 1947 Roswell/ Jack Parsons death now?

33rd parallel sightings of "lights"

LoL Fire in the sky is full of references to Lucifer if you have actually looked into the Thelema and other mystery schools.

But the root of the argument comes down to people thinking they know everything and that the material world is the only thing in existence versus those willing to entertain radical concepts due to the evidence pointing that way.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So coincidences in numbers counts as Evidence? Sounds kinda like how people see the "Evidence" in the 2012 Doomsday because of numbers that are mere coincidences.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Haxsaw

We do the same to Animals so by that Logic we are Demons also? Am i right?

Some arent too far from it, and many are definitely driven by demons. Demons whole philosophy is to manipulate and be as cunning as possible to lead mankind astray, if that is what you practice first and foremost, then yes I'd say there's a good chance you're lead by demons. I for one dont travel interdimensionally to lead souls astray with an agenda to drag them to hell, do you?. You're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So coincidences in numbers counts as Evidence? Sounds kinda like how people see the "Evidence" in the 2012 Doomsday because of numbers that are mere coincidences.

Yes it is called statistics you _______
Statistics
en.wikipedia.org...

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, and interpretation of data.[1][2] It deals with all aspects of this, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.[1] A statistician is someone who is particularly well versed in the ways of thinking necessary for the successful application of statistical analysis. Such people have often gained this experience through working in any of a wide number of fields. There is also a discipline called mathematical statistics, which is concerned with the theoretical basis of the subject. The word statistics, when referring to the scientific discipline, is singular, as in "Statistics is an art."[3] This should not be confused with the word statistic, referring to a quantity (such as mean or median) calculated from a set of data,[4] whose plural is statistics ("this statistic seems wrong" or "these statistics are misleading").

LoL coincidence in numbers. I am going to tell the blokes at work about that one, HAHAHA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

In some translations of the bible, it seems to indicate that demons where locked away in space, and that the dragon in revelations is possibly their return.

Personally I see no reason to think this wrong or right. Aliens could be pretty much anything, including demons.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wow how arrogant of you to think that your right? LOL I mean common here, isn't ATS the place to debate and talk about different opinions? What's wrong with someone thinking their religion is the correct one? Prove to them that they are wrong and win the debate...whining about their "arrogance" only makes you look small and without a good argument for your opinions.

link   

Wow how arrogant of you to think that your right? LOL I mean common here, isn't ATS the place to debate and talk about different opinions? What's wrong with someone thinking their religion is the correct one? Prove to them that they are wrong and win the debate...whining about their "arrogance" only makes you look small and without a good argument for your opinions.

link   

So linking up a bunch of numbers proves UFO's, Aliens and Mystical Creatures like Demons? Wheres the Logic?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join