It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by MasterGemini

So linking up a bunch of numbers proves UFO's, Aliens and Mystical Creatures like Demons? Wheres the Logic?

So tell me how there is no connection between Jack Parsons summoning spirits and his death coinciding with the 19.47 degrees so often seen in Nasa misions?

You wont even review the evidence I presented to debunk what is in there. You are just trolling.

Did you ever look at the MI5 pyramid with an all seeing eye?
Did you know Crowley was a secret agent for the Crown?
007 comes from the original royal Magician John Dee (who summoned "angels")

See the pattern here?

Numbers are a universal language, like the seraphims of the kabbalah.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Nope. Just numbers.

Ive read your coincidences. Most of which i have read before. You really bring nothing new to the table when it comes to this subject. Do better.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Nope. Just numbers.

Ive read your coincidences. Most of which i have read before. You really bring nothing new to the table when it comes to this subject. Do better.

What specifically?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just look at all your posts concerning the "33rd Parallel" and you'll see. The most coincidences ive seen ever in my life. I dont see how you can believe this as fact.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
arrogance would be calling people names, in the title of the thread none the less.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just look at all your posts concerning the "33rd Parallel" and you'll see. The most coincidences ive seen ever in my life. I dont see how you can believe this as fact.

Anything specific or are you just going to say .... 33rd parallel .... biggest coincidence.

How so? You see the problem with your claims?

link   
I've got an idea, when we have one in front of us to question and video-tape for all to see, then we can take the debate further, until then it seems pretty obvious to me, that they are cunning manipulative creatures who will do anything to take one away from worshipping GOD, including telling them they are indigo children, telling them they engineered us long ago, telling them they will save mankind and have before, telling them to perform magic rituals to get power over certain entities, etc,etc, in a nutshell they'll tell the fools that they are here to guide us and help us, and that either they are our gods or that you are your own god.

To top it off, the treacherous individuals who have chosen to partake in magic rituals know that the more evil the ritual and the more time you waste on it, the more supposed power they will give you, eg.sex magic, human sacrifice, beastiality rituals, and the list goes on. There is no such thing as a white and a black witch, they can be easily classified as a a witch(scorcerer,sooth-sayer,psychic, wizard, etc, etc, etc) in denial with little(or no) supposed powers, or a witch(etc) in denial with greater supposed powers, when I say "supposed powers" I'm refering to the fact that the human has absolutely no power at all over these entities or in general, these entities at times just make them think they have to keep them going down that yellow brick road of misguidance.

Wonders what satan(demons) promised the zionist/kabbalist/masonic freaks for thier mass sacrifice on 9/11 and throughout the many Islamic countries they are committing their genocide? hmmmm

edit on 6-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

link   
Troll thread.

Must be pick on Christians day again.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Aliens are demons. I'm sorry your being mislead. Your eternal soul is at stake here. The Bible tells us how this is all going to play out and its happening. You will soon see your little alien fantasy coming to be. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception and I believe this will be it. They will do this to bring in their one world government of the antichrist. I actually think they are going to play the good alien vs bad alien to really hook the spiritually blind and seal their fate. Look up project bluebeam. Look at their push to bring in a one world government. This was written about a long time ago in the Bible and it is almost complete.

Horsefeathers & Fiddlesticks,

Who enlightened you to the premise that Space Aliens are "demons?" I hope it wasn't was you local Christian Evangelical preacher, because some of them have become "full of it" these days.

Forget about my soul, for you should start worrying about your own; because I think somebody locked it up and threw away the key!!!

Do you believe that God made humans in his own image? If so... God must be an EBE, or an interdimensional entity. According to your own misguided belief's - God is a "demon." So in all right's you must be a demon as well.

Free your mind and your arse will follow.

Erno86

edit on 6-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes im talking about the whole Parallel 33rd Parallel thing.

I dont know how seeing coincidences in numbers can count as Hard Evidence. It doesnt prove that these things are related, they are just numbers.

Im not claiming a damn thing. Your claiming that a few small coincidences with the Bible and The UFO Phenomenon makes what ever may be Visiting us Fairy Tale Demons. Which is a ludicrous claim in of its self without any sufficient Evidence to back up your claims. And so far you have proven nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Troll thread.

Must be pick on Christians day again.

I think the occultists and ape'eists/atheists just feel a longing to try to convince themself they are on the right path with their faith in alien gods or faith in evolution, so they pick on all the Abrahamic religions in general whenever they have a spare minute, you see thier angel keeps treminding their subconscience that there is ONE UNSEEN GOD, so they need to constantly be reminded of thier delusions so that they can sleep at night. Sad but ture.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Pfft guys you are such racists! You ignore pixies and flying ponies and don't worship the all mighty Cthulhu. I can't believe how ignorant you are !!!

Seriously though, are there any facts or evidence to support either side on the subject in order to have a healthy discussion or this is a spam festival to show who's spaghetti abomination is the better idea.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomy
Pfft guys you are such racists! You ignore pixies and flying ponies and don't worship the all mighty Cthulhu. I can't believe how ignorant you are !!!

Seriously though, are there any facts or evidence to support either side on the subject in order to have a healthy discussion or this is a spam festival to show who's spaghetti abomination is the better idea.

Ahh I did not give Cthulu enough credit in this thread you are totally right! hahaha

Cthulu is seriously everywhere even in South Park.
They did a whole episode about how the BP oil disaster on 4/20 was a big pagan ritual to spirits. Not far off from the truth really.

Cthulu is a common theme in a ton of Hollywood movies (matrix robots, Captain America's enemies wore Cthulu patches, 1000 leagues, etc.)

There is another thread on ATS about how Lovecraft seemed to be closer to reality with his thoughts on the universe than people would like to imagine. Something about bubbles, sorry I cant remember right now?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yes im talking about the whole Parallel 33rd Parallel thing.

I dont know how seeing coincidences in numbers can count as Hard Evidence. It doesnt prove that these things are related, they are just numbers.

Im not claiming a damn thing. Your claiming that a few small coincidences with the Bible and The UFO Phenomenon makes what ever may be Visiting us Fairy Tale Demons. Which is a ludicrous claim in of its self without any sufficient Evidence to back up your claims. And so far you have proven nothing.

When are you ever going to address Jack Parsons?

Seriously, he is the crux of the entire discussion. JPL NASA was taken to space by a man who believed he was communicating with spirits and he even anointed himself as an anti-christ. . . . .

It is obvious you have nothing to counter this.

Even Hitler and the Thule and Vril society claimed to be receiving messages from space telling them how to build space ships. (Scientology much? Oh! Hey L Ron Hubbard)

Hitler was in the occult Thule and Vril societies and even started his own cult of the black son.

There more cult and UFO connections....... the same kind of cult as the OTO of Jack Parsons.....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomy

Yeah can you believe it, if you dont like satan, now you're a racist, bahahah, looks like satans tool of political corectness has come to save him.

There's plenty of evidence that dealing with the occult and conjuring/invoking interdimensional(other world/interspace) beings is for egotistical maniacs and brings trouble, yes, and yes the abrahamic religions do cater for such beings if that is the kind of evidence you after. One must remember we are talking about "aliens" here which by themselves many will say there is no evidence for, so I'd say judging by the question the OP has asked, unless you believe in aliens then you'd be better heading to some other threads.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by BrnBdry
The people that believe aliens are demons are bible thumpers. Aliens go against everything they believe in and were taught about god and creation. But with more and more mounting evidence that aliens are real, they have to change their way of thinking, and their stories so that 1, people will still go to church and shell out money, 2, everything they've ever been taught was pretty much a lie, and they can't handle it so they twist information to fit the lies, 3, their way of living still has meaning, and 4, if aliens exist, they must be demons, cause that's the only thing that makes sense to brain washed simpletons who've been lied to all their lives.

Aliens are not demons. Demons don't exist. Aliens do exist. Everything these bible people believe in is fantasy. Invisable gods, invisable spirits, invisable demons, invisable heaven, invisable hell, invisable angels, invisable everything. Such a magical world.

Thing is, when I was a kid, and we thougt of stuff like that, it was called pretending. We imagined playing with an imaginary friend, or role played we were in a western bar and we did shoot outs.

Their whole life is pretending. Its an imaginary world. Why they cannot distinguish that from reality, is beyond me. People loocked up in looney bins have less of an imagination then these people.
edit on 6-9-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

Any proof to your claims?

No, just conjecture and hate on religious folk.

Thanks for playing try again when you have something factual to contribute. . .

If they are really aliens then why was Jack Parsons of Jet Propulsion Lab performing rituals of Babylon then when he died in an explosion (still classified what happened) in 1947. Later in 1947 at the 33rd parallel came the UFO of Roswell. Phoenix lights at 33rd parallel. Animal mutilations (right because they need to probe cattle when they can travel through space) are another clue as to the nature of the beings. Why are all the NASA patches based off of hermetic and Rosicrucian/ free masonic symbols?

I think it is the Atheist who is confronted by the unexplainable nature of the encounters and due to their hatred of religion (should I jsut put Roman Catholicism since they are too stupid to identify other religions?) they must explain them all away as aliens.

You keep whining about someone "debunking" Jack Parsons (debunk? Does that mean prove that he did not exist, because he did) so I will point out how the things you say about that man are yet another facet of lack of knowledge, misinformation, rumors and subjective, harsh judgements on your part.

You say that Parsons died in 1947. He did not. He died on June 17th, 1952. You say that he died in an explosion. He did not. (reference in previous link). You cry about his religious practices and say that he performed "rituals of Babylon" to summon the devil. They were actually the "Babylonian Workings and had nothing whatsoever to do with satan. They were intended to "manifest an individual incarnation of the archetypal divine feminine called Babalon, as well as to catalyze the emergence of that force in society and as it exists latently in every man and woman" as quoted from the previous link.

So the man's religion was different from yours. As such you conclude that it must have been a terrible, horrible, satanic venture. There is no evidence for any such things. I think this makes it pretty clear who does and does not know of what he speaks here.

Tell me something - I just have to ask - do you wear one of those old robes with a hood on it? That avatar of yours is none to divine looking either.... Doesn't it say something in the bible about a wolf in sheep's clothing?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Hence the "You didn't even look at the evidence" part of the argument.

Finally.

My avatar is play off my atrological sign and my eye color and the illumintai and my name.

How petty you have to reduce yourself to insulting a picture on an internet forum after you did so well in catching the dis-info thrown in with the real stuff.

Have to throw in fake info to make sure you know when people actually look for the info and those that dont

Crowley died in 1947, lol still the same organization though

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Even Hitler and the Thule and Vril society claimed to be receiving messages from space telling them how to build space ships. (Scientology much? Oh! Hey L Ron Hubbard)

Hitler was in the occult Thule and Vril societies and even started his own cult of the black son.

There more cult and UFO connections....... the same kind of cult as the OTO of Jack Parsons.....

Hmmmmmmm... Some guy getting a message from an invisible man in the sky to build a ship.... Sounds like pretty nasty, evil stuff huh? Why does that sound so familiar....? Who noahs? ;-)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Hmmmmmmm... Some guy getting a message from an invisible man in the sky to build a ship.... Sounds like pretty nasty, evil stuff huh? Why does that sound so familiar....? Who noahs? ;-)

Noah was followed by a flood

Hitler by WW2

Hmmmmm interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

How can I be racist against my Gaod, when my ET Gaod or Gaod's that I worship, are peaceful and caring of the human race? They fill me with the hope and promise, that they will save the human race from the downgrading of our civilization, by the lack of energy sources and the lack of basic faith that the human race will survive thru this turmoil. What does that have to do about anything with racism?

edit on 6-9-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join