It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Some aliens are demons but god is also an alien so both good and bad is out there.

Of course.....thats if they existed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
But people were being completely brainwashed by some Pope's ideals and will you look at that: Popes really believe they are the Earth's representaive of some aerial power, started bossing around and people blindly followed them. And now when all this crap may soon come to an end, Aliens the destructors of religion have to be stopped, so let's call them Demons so that religion can live!

Even the Vatican says they do not mind the existence of aliens, so in case you are too worried about it. But no you have sick minds there, and they gotta be DEMONS!

Betty and Barney Hill incident, ships that do not belong to human, ever heard of any UFO cases or did you plan all Demon supporters to make a crusade from the Religion forum here against NON-BELIEVERS?

Oh and since you think aliens are demons bs, then you also deny the possibility of other life in the universe? Or would you also call them demons? I mean even scientists who do not read conspiracies believe in the possibility of life elsewhere, the habitable location of many planets, Earth-like, water found on Enceladus,. you just erase all this for your stupid DEMON theories?? WOW, Amazingly dumb

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Perhaps then, you might have noted that this is restricted to very few reported ET types ("bedroom visitation", abduction, samples taken). If you've been at this since 1960, what of the claims of those who say they are invited aboard an alien ship, shown around and told about their planet?

Bizarre indeed, but nonetheless you are applying the aspects of a limited amount of abduction cases to ALL cases.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Demons... the subjugated race of Satan that aspires to trick the human race
into terrible deeds that will make God dispair.
They visit the weak-minded as they sleep and whisper filth into their subconscious.
They set up scenes of Ufo activity for the gullible and sneak around farms at night
and curdle the milk.
They 'itch' in the minds of the young and request self-acts of perversion and giggle as
the youngster condemns his soul to Hell for obeying.

The Demons, who convince musicians to take substances and write strange 'devil' songs
-as to encourage the current generation to kill themselves and others in the name of being
'bad-ass'

They mutter in the dreams of computer-game designers to create horrid play on a screen that
allows the players to render human-like characters into pieces and blur the line between reality
and fiction.

They make us seek monetary wealth and let us forget our family values for the sake of a few
metal coins. They peddle their wares into the minds of the powerful and make countries starve
and slay themselves for a slice of bread.

It's always nice to have someone to blame.
edit on 7-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left Self-Righteous Swagger in Edit Room.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Dear Caioneach,
Interesting topic, i'll add my thoughts. Religion is not a new concept, the monotheist version of religion is the one driven, created and manipulated the most in my honest opinion. History tells us of many "beings" seeding our dear planet, and that these many beings were what we would today consider gods. In all honesty if you put a helicopter in the mid 15th century, the pilot would be considered a god, so the entire god debacle is one I find quite entertaining.

Unfortunately it would also seem that in our very old history there were two factions, one who cared little for us mere humans, and one who actually had some empathy. It would seem that the later became our modern day God. As for demons, well since the term demon is derived from religion, it kind of follows suit in the whole debacle that a demon can only exist if there is a God, both points are kind of moot in my honest opinion, since neither exist in the sense some believe they do.

If there are truly extra terrestrial species out there, as history depicts, the likely hood is that they will be more interested in our resources than our pride and ego. Does that make them demonic? Perhaps in the more nefarious sense of the term demonic. Are they the demons depicted alongside the angels in the Bible, I highly doubt it since those texts are simply renditions of lack of understanding passed down throughout the ages.

T

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

There is no such thing as spirits or spirituality. It's all in "your" mind.

The burden of proof lies with those claiming spirits and demons exist, as it does with claims of god.

Just like the teapot example.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Some aliens are demons but god is also an alien so both good and bad is out there.

Of course.....thats if they existed.

lol. according to the logic they must exist. they must exist because evil exists. and man doesn't, in his moments of boredom or dispair or jealousy, create evil. it's the demons who drive the human to evil. and a demon by his nature is spiritual, it is to be presumed.

so why do this being, who is presumably free of the constraints of time and space, need a very unspiritual vehicle, i.e., a "UFO", with which to travel?

like just about every other theory on ATS, it makes no sense.

wait...let me rephrase that...it only makes sense if you don't think about it.
edit on 7-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Demons go back to the pyramids and to the start of Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibet, they had problems with lots of demons in that area. The demons were given a choice: stay and PROTECT the Buddhist teachings and practitioners or leave. So, the Tibetans respected the demons' free will and gave them a choice after creating a boundary.

That has nothing to do with the devil or the Bible.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

but why would a demon, whom presumably is a spiritual entity, need a material craft?

The reptoids and grays can bend space and time....they walk through walls and out of closets according to many witnesses including myself. I think their crafts are very unique....like small on the outside and the size of New York inside or some kind of technology that we can't even imagine. I've seen a large UFO up close. I thought it was a government craft because it seemed to be made of metal with orange and red lights on the bottom. I suspect that the whole UFO thing is a government operation to create a one world government when the time is 'right'.

I think 'demon' is just our mental paradigm for how to describe their actions in our lives from our own perspective. Of course, they seem to operate from an entirely different point of view than we do. It's not that they are 'evil', but maybe their intents seem evil to us.

The cows, sheep and chickens might think the farmer was evil if they were able to know that they were being housed in order to be slaughtered and eaten.

I don't buy any of the channeled stuff from aliens. I think it's a psychological operation using black technology. Obviously, I fell down the rabbit hole and haven't come back. Take it as an opinion and keep on thinking for yourself and doing your own research. Thoughts are subject to change without notice......keep evolving.

This is only what I am thinking at this point in time..

Sorry that my replies don't really answer your question. I'm not sure I can answer/debate that.

It's a great question!
edit on 7/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: clarity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Some people are open minded enough to accept the variety

3rd dimensional aliens (like greys/etc) In our universe

Spiritual(other interdimensional beings) aliens (such as demons/angels/other)

and they are all intermingling within and around our world.

Just because you cannot see it does not mean it doesn't exist.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Just because you CAN see something doesn't mean it exists. The human mind has the power to make you see, hear, feel, smell and taste things which are not there. Seeing is not believing. Believing is believing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Demons go back to the pyramids and to the start of Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibet, they had problems with lots of demons in that area. The demons were given a choice: stay and PROTECT the Buddhist teachings and practitioners or leave. So, the Tibetans respected the demons' free will and gave them a choice after creating a boundary.

That sounds more like a bunch of Tibetan monks plastered off opiates.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

That sounds more like a bunch of Tibetan monks plastered off opiates.

What were the priests at the Vatican taking when they came up with exorcism?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by Zeer0

Just look at all your posts concerning the "33rd Parallel" and you'll see. The most coincidences ive seen ever in my life. I dont see how you can believe this as fact.

Anything specific or are you just going to say .... 33rd parallel .... biggest coincidence.

How so? You see the problem with your claims?

I see the problem with your claims LOL! The 33rd Parrallel is the only evidence you have given! I think you need to reconnect with nature bro, maybe get a gf or a few friends. Taker easy on the ATS for a bit and socialize. Please dont ask me to debunk any of your "evidence" because I don't feel like wasting my time with that nonsense. I'm just gonna go ahead and say DEMONS ARE INFACT ALIENS =O

Que MasterGemini's response asking me to link evidence now

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It is somewhat arrogant to feel that all life energies out there OTHER THEN HUMAN ENERGY are evol demons. It has been shared thru time on 3d sphere Earth that there have been demonic influences or activities. These entities are written in books and drawn in various artistist depections around the globe. So its understandable how the demon label was erected. What is forgotten is just as there are data visuals and writings on demons there is also on ANGELS who performed good deeds and influenced humans in positive ways thru time so its not fair if evol aliens are given the label as demons that the good kind are not acknowledged as Angels. Imagine if another species said the same thing and it included humanity as all being evol THATS JUST NOT FAIR and yes there are some demonic humans as well as Earth Angels.

Be well
edit on 9/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What makes them say that?

Yeah, religion. But those of us who've been here long enough, either as lurkers or posters have realized that it is inculcated in them as deep as possible. Usually discriminatory, over-cautious as in an ounce of prevention... yada yada...

I for one have stopped poking the subject with my proverbial stick for it has more often than not lead to emotional responses. This subject has somehow skipped the logical part and went straight to the heart. Good one TPTB masters. You got me there heh!

As for them (most higher ups TPTBs etc.) being occultists, I suppose that's the point. I find the fine between cult and religion almost too fine - probably non existent. For the negative doth support the positive. Without a devil, there is no need for an almighty father Odin, or Yahweh, or Creator, or Chronos. Protagonists need antagonists and so our honorable leaders have since time immemorial provided this for our fancy.

Thus, as Hollywood and MSM is slowly but surely implanting in our hearts and minds that we will never run out of antagonists as well as protagonists, and the new ones are ALIENS. However, if they were here first as a song used to say (subliminally), and we were transfered from elsewhere, wouldn't that make us the aliens of Earth?

They were here first some say. Hearsay. And yet even if it were true, it might not even have any bearing. Weren't the native american indians and incans and mayans in Americas first? And so they are aliens right? Right. Like this old story i heard from a wise amigo, "Madre de Dios! I was born here in the Americas, here on earth, and yet I am an illegal alien. But superman is from Krypton but he's not an alien. BECAUSE HE'S WHITE, DAS WHY!"

Kidding.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When are you ever going to address Jack Parsons?

Seriously, he is the crux of the entire discussion. JPL NASA was taken to space by a man who believed he was communicating with spirits and he even anointed himself as an anti-christ. . . . .

It is obvious you have nothing to counter this.

How about this, Jack Parsons was a lunatic, and anyone that believes him is also a lunatic.

There's your Jack Parsons counter.

BUT!, for arguments sake lets say he was communicating with spirits. Now, just because he's in space, doesnt mean those spirits are aliens. Perhaps spirits can roam the galaxy freely.

Stop being a tool fo the church. It's seems as if youre begging people to believe you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The word alien itself is extremely broad. It can mean pretty much anything that is not human. So to keep things simple you can say that all demons are aliens, but not all aliens are demons. Some aliens may be demons, some may be angels, and yet others may be other sons and daughters of the universal consiousnes, which I believe is God.

People are entitled to their beliefs. It's not arrogance. It is called faith. It is when that faith becomes criminal and malicious that it becomes a problem. Most religions practice peace and love. Most people prefer good over evil. It is not up to us as humans to judge, but to accept. We have the power to forgive not the power to condemn. That power resides with God alone. I'm not telling you to accept what I have said. I am merely stating what I believe to be the truth that I feel in my heart and my soul. I choose to share this so you may know what I have known.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You stated,
Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach. There is no way we could be the only ones. Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe. Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans. Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.

As you stated in your title you have shown yourself to be.

With out physical evidence for any of your claims you state it like it is fact.

I would have to say the critical thinking portion of your governmental indoctrination is working just fine.

As for evidence have you ever tested any of these hypothesis.

For in true science you must perform the experiments or else you are just taking the words of others who could/are lying to bolster there titles.

Your paragraph is a belief and nothing more as there is no way you can prove any of the statement.

It would be like looking at a mountain and saying it is so large and we do not know everything about it so there must be working air planes inside.

If you feel you are right about your belief study it and do your self a justice study the other side, or else you are closed minded your self.

God bless and may the truth be shown to you.
edit on 7-9-2011 by ACTS 2:38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

edit on 7-9-2011 by Elbereth because: moved to new thread

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do you believe in evolution?

Thanks,

Erno86

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>