It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by MasterGemini

I wish you had something to contribute other than trying to find a way to attack my persons

Hmmm...seeing a pattern here..persons plural and MasterGemini meaning twins...just how many people are you?

And so you prove my point my stooping so low as to go after a person's picture on an internet forum.

It would be a play on my name, my astrological sign, my eye color, illuminate eye.

There do you feel like a big boy now?

So pathetic.
edit on 7-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

I don't want nor need you to save my soul, thanks.

Reminds me of that old lady complaining about her daughter's boyfriend passion, looking at the stars at night thru his telescope. The old lady was right, in her view, there was nothing to look for up there, all she needs to know is in the bible.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Come off your high horses friends. (barely humorous again btw)

Humour malfunction today or something?

YOU did write 'persons' as in the plural of 'person', and Gemini being the constellation of 'twins', meaning two people was of slightly amusing notice to me...i thought i was being humorous...apparently not.

Didn't mention your 'picture' it was your name i was talking about, if you want an image of the eye of a reptile or whatever it's supposed to be as your avatar, i couldn't care less.

Don't worry, i shan't try to amuse you two again...oops.

Misery guts.
edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: Added info

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

At last....someone who spells 'arse' correctly!

There will be no convincing some of these people that without proof, their vehement cries about the unbelievers ( aliens are demons) being ' fools, ignorant and arrogant' will long echo around these parts. One has to wonder if they themselves have not been deceived by demons...seems very apparent to moi.

edit on 7-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Heh..local English spelling.

I think it's a waste of time trying to beat a lifetime of indoctrination and mind control with a few paragraphs here...it's just not going to work really is it?

I've decided to give up on trying to reason with them, unless they continue to try to take over the forums , then i'll probably get into it again.

I don't care what they believe as long as they don't try to preach utter twaddle and use this site as their own personal bile spewing pulpit.

But knowing what an argumentative git i can be now and then, if i'm attacked i usually go on the offensive...silly really, but it's the 'devil in me i suppose'.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Another interesting occurrence of 1947 (Aleister Crowley death, Roswell UFO, Operation Highjump)

This from another thread about Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump
www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Highjump
en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Highjump (OpHjp), officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946-47, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd in Antarctica under the command of Richard Cruzen, which was launched on 26 August 1946 and ended abruptly in late February 1947, six months earlier than planned. The massive Antarctic task force included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft.

Notice - The operation was abruptly stopped in 1947

Okay I guess this is just another "coincidence" and has nothing to do with all the other "UFO" activity.

Then you also have Freemasons performing masonic rituals on the moon (see Ishtar) during a mission dedicated to Apollo.

Ishtar
en.wikipedia.org...

"Woe to him whom Ishtar had honoured! The fickle goddess treated her passing lovers cruelly, and the unhappy wretches usually paid dearly for the favours heaped on them. Animals, enslaved by love, lost their native vigour: they fell into traps laid by men or were domesticated by them. 'Thou has loved the lion, mighty in strength', says the hero Gilgamesh to Ishtar, 'and thou hast dug for him seven and seven pits! Thou hast loved the steed, proud in battle, and destined him for the halter, the goad and the whip.'

Apollo
en.wikipedia.org...

Apollo (Attic, Ionic, and Homeric Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn (gen.: Ἀπόλλωνος); Doric: Ἀπέλλων, Apellōn; Arcadocypriot: Ἀπείλων, Apeilōn; Aeolic: Ἄπλουν, Aploun; Latin: Apollō) is one of the most important and diverse of the Olympian deities in Greek and Roman mythology. The ideal of the kouros (a beardless, athletic youth), Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, medicine, healing, plague, music, poetry, arts, archery and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis. Apollo is known in Greek-influenced Etruscan mythology as Apulu. Apollo was worshiped in both ancient Greek and Roman religion, and in the modern Greco–Roman Neopaganism.

As the patron of Delphi (Pythian Apollo), Apollo was an oracular god—the prophetic deity of the Delphic Oracle. Medicine and healing were associated with Apollo, whether through the god himself or mediated through his son Asclepius, yet Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks. As the leader of the Muses (Apollon Musegetes) and director of their choir, Apollo functioned as the patron god of music and poetry. Hermes created the lyre for him, and the instrument became a common attribute of Apollo. Hymns sung to Apollo were called paeans.

In Hellenistic times, especially during the 3rd century BCE, as Apollo Helios he became identified among Greeks with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene, Titan goddess of the moon.[1] In Latin texts, on the other hand, Joseph Fontenrose declared himself unable to find any conflation of Apollo with Sol among the Augustan poets of the 1st century, not even in the conjurations of Aeneas and Latinus in Aeneid XII (161–215).[2] Apollo and Helios/Sol remained separate beings in literary and mythological texts until the 3rd century CE

So there is essentially the same sun and moon worship of mystery Babylon, The Richard Hoagland video I linked to in the 1st page adds in the importance of the 33rd degree (parallels and Freemasonic) and the 19.47 degee (year 1947 and 19.47 degrees).

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Then there is the NASA patches that are all essentially magic circles or triangles as outlined by Aleister Crowley in Thelema Book of the Law
raumfahrer.wordpress.com...

The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony — thus, by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such a case a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin — the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. [95] For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the Triangle — the idea being that the spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.

Aliens Featured On Air Force Insignias. Strange NASA And Black Projects Patches!
- Notice the Silent behind the Green Door patch (is that and "Alien" wizard?)

Now to the importance of Aleister Crowley (1875–1947) and the 1947
en.wikipedia.org...
Self Sacrifice

This whole matter is prophesied in the Book of the Law itself; let the student take note, and enter the ranks of the Host of the Sun.

II There is another sacrifice with regard to which the Adepts have always maintained the most profound secrecy. It is the supreme mystery of practical Magick. Its name is the Formula of the Rosy Cross. In this case the victim is always — in a certain sense — the Magician himself, and the sacrifice must coincide with the utterance of the most sublime and secret name of the God whom he wishes to invoke.

Properly performed, it never fails of its effect. But it is difficult for the beginner to do it satisfactorily, because it is a great effort for the mind to remain concentrated upon the purpose of the ceremony. The overcoming of this difficulty lends most powerful aid to the Magician.

It is unwise for him to attempt it until he has received regular initiation in the true Order of the Rosy Cross, [97] and he must have taken the vows with the fullest comprehension and experience of their meaning. It is also extremely desirable that he should have attained an absolute degree of moral emancipation, and that purity of spirit which results from a perfect understanding both of the differences and harmonies of the planes upon the Tree of Life.

Notice the mentioning of the "Host of the Sun"

Black Sun (occult symbol)
en.wikipedia.org...

The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (the German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric or occult significance. Its design bases on a sun wheel incorporated in a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the NS era. Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neopaganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism - but not necessarily in a racial or neo-Nazi context.

Nazis - The Occult Conspiracy
video.google.com...

English language documentary regarding the occult influences and history of the Nazi Era, (pre, during and post) in Germany. New evidence has suggested that Nazism was not just a political movement but an occult religion with Hitler as the Messiah.

Operation Paperclip brought all these Nazi cultists to the USA and through Skull and Bones into the CIA
Bill Cooper - Mystery Babylon - the Skull and Bones
www.youtube.com...

This documentary from PrisonPlanet claims some of the early CIA recruiters were selected from the ranks of the Skull and Bones secret society (Bushes, John Kerry)
Bush Link to Kennedy Assassination Alex Jones 911 Conspiracy
video.google.com...

JFK Daley Plaza 32nd degree parallel, not quite 33rd.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Pentagon spends $600,000 on a frog statue?
www.theblaze.com...

Jim Henson
uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

When Henson graduated from Aleister Crowley's School of Occult Puppetry he felt like he had the brightest of prospects. None were as skilled in the Art as he. With his skills he created a Television Show and populated it with a wide array of colourful, much-beloved characters: Kermit the Frog, the other Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and the Swedish Chef.

Notice that Kermit the frog came from another student of Aleister Crowley, Pentagon frog knight and fairy queen.

Pentagon = Venus = Lucifer
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

The pentagram (pentacle or pentalpha) is considered by some western occultists to trace its esoteric significance to an astronomical observance of the pattern of Venus' conjunctions with the Sun.

Notice- Venus' conjunction with the SUN

Okay, NOT ONE BIBLE QUOTE SO FAR, so don't bother attack RC b/c it is really pointless.

LoL now onto the Bible/ Roman Catholic Church.

All Roads Lead to Rome
A very nice dissection of world power structures.

Now the Vatican, the USA Washington Monument, and the London Obelisk are all symbols of Sun worship from Egypt, where Aleister Crowley went to channel the Book of the Law.

So, as I have said before the Vatican is EVIL! They fit just about all the Biblical prophecy and Koran prophecy.

I hope this helps those who didn't make the connections earlier.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ok im tired of these coincidences. How can pulling coincidences from events which have nothing to do with Aliens or be interpreted as something that can be connected with the UFO Phenomena be Evidence? Plenty of things happened in that year so do all things that happened in that year appear to connect with the UFO Phenomena?

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like its back to Square 1 for you

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Zeer0

If you've read the abduction reports that smell is usually of sulphur.

Um... Hello?

That should be ringing alarm bells that these entity's are straight from the pit and are workers of satan.

You are completely INSANSE. They need to reprogram such, why are these even here? Go to your religion forum and there talk about demons all you want this is about sane people who have evidence these are EXTRATERRESTRIALS IF any of the stories are true.

Should we now make a crusade to your forum and convince you that Aliens are ETs/ancient dwellers?

I will soon demand this thread closed or any of that kind.Because when normal words dont help, what follows next, dear Moderators?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I second this.

Religious Folk look to Make Believe Stories from the Bible and coincidence as Evidence for their claims while we rely on real concrete Evidence (not 100% of the time lol) and they have the audacity to ask us for Evidence when they are making Asinine Claims of ET's being Fairy Tale Creatures.

Star for you brother.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
And another star from me. It is time, no way past time for the Christians to admit to themselves that ETs are as real as the noses on their faces, and that they are NOT demons at all. Some ETs look just like human beings. And only Christians believe in demons and get possessed by them..why do you think this is? I have never once heard of anyone else but devout Christians getting possessed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Komodo

Seems to me you have an assumption that the fallen angels/'ET' critters COULD NOT have a more devious scheme requiring GREAT DECEPTION about their natures.

Many abductees have reported being treated as we treat animals.

Anal probing, sperm and ova stealing, painful experiments, etc. are not exactly considered friendly experiences.

It's a complex set of phenomena. Pretending they are nice critters from a very biased simplistic perspective is not very wise, imho.

So ALL, ET are demons.. ???? or are you saying that ONLY the abductions are demonic.. if abductions are considered demonic activity .. I would CERTAINLY agree.. what abduction ISN'T demonic in nature ?? !!

But to say .. ALL ET's are demonic is nothing but pure globalism and that's not healthy mindset either.. as I said in my previous post.. if ALL ET's are demonic by nature.. this would make them malevolent.. and we'd be seriously be wiped off the face of the map LONG time ago .. WAY before Roswell incident took place..

think about it ..

it's like saying all the governments of the world are evil so .. ALL the people of the world are evil and we should wipe everyone of them including ourselves..and because our government is evil as well. DIE DIE DIE !!!

OR would it be better mindset to think.. that SOME members of the government are evil/malevolent and SOME are good natured/Benevolent and it's a 50% -50% split down the middle..

edit on 7-9-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
And another star from me. It is time, no way past time for the Christians to admit to themselves that ETs are as real as the noses on their faces, and that they are NOT demons at all. Some ETs look just like human beings. And only Christians believe in demons and get possessed by them..why do you think this is? I have never once heard of anyone else but devout Christians getting possessed.

Any proof?

Ever heard of the Jinn?
en.wikipedia.org...

Jinn (Arabic: جن‎ ǧinn, singular جني ǧinnī ; variant spelling djinn) or genies are supernatural creatures in Arab folklore and Islamic teachings which occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. Together, jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of Allah. According to the Qur'an, there are two creations that have free will[citation needed]: humans and jinn. Religious sources say barely anything about them; however, the Qur'an mentions that jinn are made of smokeless flame or "scorching fire".[1] Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent.[2] The jinn are mentioned frequently in the Qur'an, and there is a surah entitled Sūrat al-Jinn in the Qur'an. In many modern cultures, a Genie is portrayed as a magical being that grants three wishes. This was first a fairy tale originating in Morocco, then quickly spread with the help of media, especially with the movie Aladdin (1992 Disney film).

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Just like i said. You make claims then you ask for Proof. You essentially keep repeating yourself with the same failed tactics of Debating.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Just like i said. You make claims then you ask for Proof. You essentially keep repeating yourself with the same failed tactics of Debating.

I asked if he had any proof of the aliens he was talking about.

Then I pointed him towards Jinn, a non christian belief that has possession.

You fail

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Zeer0

If you've read the abduction reports that smell is usually of sulphur.

Um... Hello?

That should be ringing alarm bells that these entity's are straight from the pit and are workers of satan.

MAN! And I thought seeing the things I have were SCARY.....then you come across THIS! If there is a GOD...PLEASE....could you make CRAZY a little less scary? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

But what happened to the Evidence i asked from you about Aliens Being Demons? I have yet to see any.

Islam was highly influenced by Christian and Hebrew Religion so it doesnt make a difference.

I fail but you have shown no Evidence. Instead you tried to spoonfeed me Fallacious Theories based on coincidences that have to do with numbers. Right i fail

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Okay.

I linked to a cult that pervades the whole origins of American human space travel, then I showed evidence of their use of mission patches in their "magic". Then I showed how the same cult is at the head of pushing the "aliens" theory (which is really just Scientology). All the Scientologist actors/voice actors star in "alien" films. These are real people that you can go research and find the same info that I have.

If my evidence is no good, will you please present some that proves that the "aliens" are in fact "aliens" and not "Demons or Daemons"?

Or are you just going to attack the Bible and call me names?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Zeer0

Okay.

I linked to a cult that pervades the whole origins of American human space travel, then I showed evidence of their use of mission patches in their "magic". Then I showed how the same cult is at the head of pushing the "aliens" theory (which is really just Scientology). All the Scientologist actors/voice actors star in "alien" films. These are real people that you can go research and find the same info that I have.

If my evidence is no good, will you please present some that proves that the "aliens" are in fact "aliens" and not "Demons or Daemons"?

Sorry to but in but.....Why are you even debating this with this person?!? It is obvious that any real logic or evidence will be cast aside by this person so....what's the point? Just sayen" Split Infinity

Or are you just going to attack the Bible and call me names?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join