It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure that I believe 100% that aliens exist but I have read and seen things that do make me wonder. I think if they do exist, maybe they're like us, in that, there could be evil ones and good ones.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Anyways.. you know what, why is it.. that we as human go on the offensive and have no logical thought and go straight for the throat and say .. THEIR demons.. and most do not even try and go for the other side.. which is ..

Benevolence....I'm sick to death of the fear mongering and no scripture to back up their theories; as I've requested before.. please provide scripture to back up this theory beside as it was in the days of Noah.

out of all the history of ancient documents of UFO's only a very few actually have these craft causing any harm or destruction, if any kind.

My quesiton is.. why can't you believe they are angels? If they were malevolent, wouldn't we be completely wipe out by now?? !!!!! Think about it..

If the demon that Jesus cast out of the man in the graveyard, as an alien, did he jump in his UFO and fly off ??

I mean .. seriously!!! What about the thread that just got posted about Mr.Stearman, the owner of Stearman Aviation, which had UFO encounter, and was at the airport in 10 mins when it should have taken him a full 60 mins to get there~!

That REALLY sounds malevolent to me~! If demons have ANYTHING do with that encounter, they would have either toasted that plane in a big giant ball of flame or rammed it with their ship ~!!

Don't you think? .........let me put this way, Demons = malevolent, Angels = Benevolent and there's no switching camps for them.. Do I think they're Angels, no, I think they are exactly what they are, ETs, nothing more and nothing less.

However, just like humans, they have a choice to be Benevolent or malevolent.. you know .. just like us human beings down here on earth.. we have a choice.. so do they.

I'll be waiting for those scriptures starting from Genesis to Revelations, in context please.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

How arrogant can you be without linking to any evidence debunking the aliens are demons.

Try again.

The top brass also known as TPTB are heavily into the occult. (Skull & Bones, Golden Dawn, Theosophy, etc)

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Guy Malone has documented some 400 cases of successful spiritual warfare against the fallen angels/ET's.

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

are good resources he's set up on the topic.

Jacque Vallee--a French SCIENTIST has asserted after long research that the "ET's" are primarily evil spiritual creatures from another dimension.

Naive biased ignorance is not a great security to even conjecture--much less research--from.

Even high ranking military and other scientific whistleblowers in the field have noted that the critters chronically

LIE! LIE! LIE!

Evidently . . . Just like the father of lies himself.

The Bible speaks of a GREAT DELUSION of the END TIMES. The evidence indicates the critters and stuff surrounding them fit the description precisely.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And now, alien visitation is proof of end times ? Get real...
Maybe it's your clever metaphorical way of saying that our world was doomed from the start.
Guess what, that's also old news...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

1. As I noted above, Guy Malone's 400 cases wherein Christian Christ centered spiritual warfare has stopped abductions--including abductions following families for generations.

2. A number of aspects of abductions are congruent with demonic activity.

3. As Guy has documented with a top flight panel of scholars, demons are not the same as fallen angels. Demons are considered to be fallen angels who lost their bodies during Noah's flood. Those were not all the fallen angels by any means.

4. It DOES NOT MATTER if the "ET" critters are demons, fallen angels or actual citizens of distant planets. ALL THE ONES MENTIONED IN THE LITERATURE ARE CLEARLY IN CAHOOTS WITH THE SATANIC GLOBALIST GOVERNMENT TOWARD SETTING UP precisely the satanic global government described in the Bible for the END TIMES. That's all one needs to know about their values, goals, strategies. Being friendly with critters out to destroy all that's good, healthy and life is not wisdom by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

What an interesting twisting of my post.

I did not say that. Though I think it is somewhat true.

The phenomena fit precisely into the description of the END TIMES DELUSION predicted in the New Testament.

One can deny that evidence however long they wish. It won't change the facts.

I realize that for those in rebellion against Almighty God, the "ET" critters provide a handy 'alternative savior' meme. Even as good-cop/bad-cop possible ET scenarios, they provide a convenient alternative to those wishing to deny the reality of the God of the Bible.

Throw in the "ET" critters claims to have created all the religious humans of our history and performed the miracles even of Jesus with their technologies . . . and the plot thickens.

Throw in the "ET" critters claims that Almighty God is merely an 'also ran' 'ET' personage that satan and humans can and will defeat at Armageddon and the plot becomes slightly interesting, if absurd.

Your post does not indicate to me that you are very aware of the topic you are pontificating about.

Having studied it since 1960 . . . I'm quite comfortable standing by my conclusions.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Seems to me you have an assumption that the fallen angels/'ET' critters COULD NOT have a more devious scheme requiring GREAT DECEPTION about their natures.

Many abductees have reported being treated as we treat animals.

Anal probing, sperm and ova stealing, painful experiments, etc. are not exactly considered friendly experiences.

It's a complex set of phenomena. Pretending they are nice critters from a very biased simplistic perspective is not very wise, imho.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Label this thread:

inconsequential

in·con·se·quen·tial 1.Not important or significant
- he talked about inconsequential things

Why inconsequential? His points are his opinion, with NO supporting documentation. The OP is entitled to his opinion. More than sixty years after Roswell we are no closer to ID'ing greys as visitors from somewhere else in the universe or demonic entities, for that matter.

For those who have not yet closed their minds, I recommend a book by Nick Redfern, FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife . Nick is not some Bible thumper. He is a noted author investigating many UFO and the paranormal issues. I found this book to be a must-have for openminded seekers of truth. Documentation is included.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315393305&sr=8-2

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
No no you really are damaged by religion if you think there are demons, there is no such thing, all is fruit of misinterpretation of clueless people.. And those who make books aliens are demons, talk about Afterlife? Aha,. typical ZOMBIE Christians. And the hard work with tons of more evidence of some serious UFO researchers and Ancient Astronaut theoretists is not true, 'right'...

Sancta Simplicata indeed, this phrase was created for a reason, for some who can't think clearly and give reasonable explanations and instead still talk about demons, obsession or whatever. I just think these thread sshould be moved to Religion forum.

How disrespectful coming from the other forum there to talk about what people here want to stay away from, esoecially when religion is proven wrong so many times.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
No no you really are damaged by religion if you think there are demons, there is no such thing, all is fruit of misinterpretation of clueless people.. And those who make books aliens are demons, talk about Afterlife? Aha,. typical ZOMBIE Christians. And the hard work with tons of more evidence of some serious UFO researchers and Ancient Astronaut theoretists is not true, 'right'...

Sorry, you must have misunderstood...

My recommendations were meant only for the "openminded".
edit on 7-9-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Komodo

1. As I noted above, Guy Malone's 400 cases wherein Christian Christ centered spiritual warfare has stopped abductions--including abductions following families for generations.

2. A number of aspects of abductions are congruent with demonic activity.

3. As Guy has documented with a top flight panel of scholars, demons are not the same as fallen angels. Demons are considered to be fallen angels who lost their bodies during Noah's flood. Those were not all the fallen angels by any means.

4. It DOES NOT MATTER if the "ET" critters are demons, fallen angels or actual citizens of distant planets. ALL THE ONES MENTIONED IN THE LITERATURE ARE CLEARLY IN CAHOOTS WITH THE SATANIC GLOBALIST GOVERNMENT TOWARD SETTING UP precisely the satanic global government described in the Bible for the END TIMES. That's all one needs to know about their values, goals, strategies. Being friendly with critters out to destroy all that's good, healthy and life is not wisdom by any stretch of the imagination.

well.. if i have to buy the 50 dvds to listen to the proof............i''ll pass. I'd even ask to have him come on ATS and talk about it.. but i .....think he/she would just say ..

did you buy my DVD ??

Trust me when I say I've wrestled a few demons, face to face, up close and personal, and know others that have as well.. however, can YOU tell me what he says about how demons jump in UFO's and fly around after being cast out.. ??

Now, can ET become under the influence of an demonic force? I believe so since 'ET' we assume, are more intelligent that us do have a mind to reason and think and therefore can come under the influence ..however..

I believe it's a choice..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When I first saw the title I thought WTF?...and then I read a little and saw it was an ati-religion(specifically anti Christian) thread so I knew then it was authernic outrage but simulated so the OP could rant about the arrogance of religions....NM
edit on 7-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
When I first saw the title I thought WTF?...and then I read a little and saw it was an ati-religion(specifically anti Christian) thread so I knew then it was authernic outrage but simulated so the OP could rant about the arrogance of religions....NM
edit on 7-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

I agree...
Could one assume that such postings could be called "deception"?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
soooo...if humans have UFOs and go to other planets and check them out...then that would humans aliens, i.e. demons.

just sayin...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
to those who have invested themselves in this whole "aliens are demons" school of thought, i have a a few questions.

what makes an alien demonic? are they inherently demonic, or do they only become demonic once they've achieved interstellar travel?

is any space faring race demonic, or just those that have achieved interstellar travel?

are humans demonic?, or are humans only demonic once they have achieved interstellar travel? does only being able to orbit your planet put you in the class of demon?, or is it only after you have traveled a certain amount of miles? if it is a question of miles, at which mile marker does a race turn into a demon? is it mile marker 700, or 855?

if a race could, at one time, travel the stars, but then abandoned the practice, do they then cease to be demonic?

and finally, why does an interstellar craft make a civilization demonic?

just wonderin...

oh yea and just one other question. if a demon, which by classic definition is spiritual being, why would such a being need a material craft with which to travel?

edit on 7-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So it'll go down like this:

An advanced race finally decides to reveal themselves to humanity, in order to save us from the suicidal course we're currently on. They exit their craft, and are immediately butchered by a gaggle of frothed-up people carrying crosses and quoting scripture and screeching about demons.

It's what they've done throughout history, from the crusades to the inquisition to the witch trials to Westboro Baptist.

It's frankly a bit depressing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think aliens are demons. I am not religious, didn't grow up with religion, no one ever talked to me about God, I never said any prayers or went to church as a child. I never embraced religion as an adult. I think it is brainwashing. My opinions are based on personal experiences, intuition and non-religious esearch. I am entitled to my opinions as you are entitled to yours.

Your post is a nice example of an ad hominem argument!

edit on 7/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I think aliens are demons. I am not religious, didn't grow up with religion, no one ever talked to me about God, I never said any prayers or went to church as a child. I never embraced religion as an adult. I think it is brainwashing. My opinions are based on personal experiences, intuition and non-religious esearch. I am entitled to my opinions as you are entitled to yours.

Your post is a nice example of an ad hominem argument!

edit on 7/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

but why would a demon, whom presumably is a spiritual entity, need a material craft? do all spiritual entities need material craft, or only demons? do ghosts need material crafts? does God need a material craft, or only Jesus?, or is it only the Saints that need material craft? Does Satan need a material craft, or only the little Satans? if all spiritual beings need material craft, how does one make the distinction of Demon or Saint? do they have flags? do they have markings of some sort on their craft so the distinction can be easily made?

just wonderin. the logic has me a little confused.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
^ Indeed it is and like some said, looks like Aliens are a menace to THIS CANCER called religion for all these centuries and may now fall appart when this happens, some hopelessly try to prevent that. Not that what Jesus Christ had taught was wrong - his times and teaching were better than what the Church turned his teaching into. I also support all that he wanted to teach humanity as it was good.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join