It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes change color with emotion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yeah it may be natural.. but its EPIC XD

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I have dark brown eyes with little bits of green, and ever since was a child (my mom told me about it) they have fluctuated in color. If I was happy, they were alwyas lighter, however, when I would get upset, they would show much more green. When I was very angry, they turn very dark brown, almost black. This is something that has been commented on by girlfriends and family memebers. I do believe it could be assoc with blood pressure, or is it truly a natural way to show your feelings.

My eyes are blue with a smaller ring of green inside near the pupil ( which tends to be the feature most people comment on about the most as they are pretty i guess, i dont see my my eyes much so dunno)

However, they will change depending on my mood, normal/happy they tend to stay mostly blue, but if im mad, really mad not just pissed off, they will go almost all green, and with a the blue as an out line to them, i dont have have a picture to show of it as it takes a severe amount of effort to make me mad but my roomate used to use my eyes as a mood checker before he would tell me bad news. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Itachimaru

Haha wow.. nice story. What away to check the mood, eh

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
my eyes are bluey-grey, and they too change colour!
i think this is due to weather or surrounding colours or emotions!
like.. when its stormy or overcast they go grey but also when i feel angry
or when its rainy they go really blue but also when im crying or sad
and when its sunny they go greeny-blue but also when im happy!

and i have this black ring thing around my iris! i dont know if its normal :/
it gets thicker when my pupil contractss, and thinner when my pupil dilates.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes, I believe this can happen. I know a guy who's eyes can go from brown to yellowish to reddish depending on emotion. However, I think it's also possible that your vision could be what's changing causing you to see your own eyes differently. You'd have to get an opinion from somebody else which might not be so easy when you're extremely angry.lol

Mine change from brown to green to gold but it has nothing to do with my emotions, just the lighting.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Herman,
Relax dude, Ive had this all of my life, and so does my husband, and neither of us are dying from any strange infection or some such.

When Im peaceful, my eyes are blue, when I look at the sun, and then turn around and immediately look at someone they are astonished to find my eyes are grass green, when I get angry they turn grey, my husbands do the same thing, only his vary in shades of blue.
It has to do with the changes in blood pressure, the strain on your eyes, how they are adjusting to the light.
everyones eyes do this to some degree or another, though in very dark eyes you dont see it much because of the color.

Its normal. but very interesting any way, kind like having a built in mood ring, if a person pays attention to what color your eyes are they can tell what type of a mood you are in. Neat

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Herman

my eyes change with my moods and it has nothing to do with what im wearing or the lighting or age or anything like that....they have been bright red when i get mad and purple only 2 times and i dont know what emotion that was and they are orange when im extreamly stressed and green when im thinking for a while they have been every color and each had an emotion...but only if that emotion is strong .... if i dont have a real strong emotion my eyes will be a bix of watevr emotions im feeling if even a little the stronger that emotion is the stronger that color is...i know its weird but its true

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
When I'm incredibly hung over my eyes go from dark green to a light green/blue.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLONDEE
reply to post by Herman

my eyes change with my moods and it has nothing to do with what im wearing or the lighting or age or anything like that....they have been bright red when i get mad and purple only 2 times and i dont know what emotion that was and they are orange when im extreamly stressed and green when im thinking for a while they have been every color and each had an emotion...but only if that emotion is strong .... if i dont have a real strong emotion my eyes will be a bix of watevr emotions im feeling if even a little the stronger that emotion is the stronger that color is...i know its weird but its true

Your eyes have been bright red?

Let me ask you a question. Does holy water burn your skin?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have just joined as i was woundering if any body elese feels when they are angry an there pupils go black that there concious mind takes over like you cant see but know your suroundings an if confronted you will deal with that person s but get flash images of what happened after you have carmed down pls understand this is the only way i know to explain it. My boyfriend has told me about the way it looks an it is scary ..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thankyou for all your replys an they do change colour
I would like too no if anyone gets what i get when this happens what they feel when it happens about there concious like i get obviously too irrate but too not see what you are doin but too know your surroundings an then get flash images of what happened, wow when i actually think of it all !!!!! obviously i do not get into this often but i do think there is more to it than your colour changing or your pupil covering the whites of your eye..
Thanks again look forward to bloging about your coments too!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Eye color can change naturally. First i had blue eyes and when i got older they greyed out and now are a green/grey/dash of orange. My eyes still change color, i remember talking to someone and they stopped our conversation because they saw my eyes change. Its possible changes in emotion or heart-rate could do something to change it, but im no where near an expert.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Years ago, they had a gimmick item called a 'Mood Ring' that would do what you claim your eye color does.... i.e. change with the mood/passion of the person.

i never got one ( a mood ring) i considered the hyped item a tool for fools, a fad, a pop culture piece of garbage...
instead of thinking ahead and keeping one Mood-Ring for its potential as a nostalgic item that gullible s' would possibly pay for in the 21st century.

oh well...

perhaps this thread will supercede one of the older threads on your 'profile page'...good luck with that tell-tale danger signal of the eyes your burdened with

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Years ago, they had a gimmick item called a 'Mood Ring' that would do what you claim your eye color does.... i.e. change with the mood/passion of the person.

i never got one ( a mood ring) i considered the hyped item a tool for fools, a fad, a pop culture piece of garbage...
instead of thinking ahead and keeping one Mood-Ring for its potential as a nostalgic item that gullible s' would possibly pay for in the 21st century.

oh well...

perhaps this thread will supercede one of the older threads on your 'profile page'...good luck with that tell-tale danger signal of the eyes your burdened with

Mood rings changed color based on heat or something like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My eyes change colour a lot.

Sometimes they look green, normally they're darkish blue with green in the centre, and sometimes they're light blue-greyish.

I'm pretty sure it's nothing to worry about, it just happens

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Interesting topic. My eyes chance color whenever I'm tired it seems. I.e., in the morning my eyes are pretty green, and later at day they change to my normal color (a mixture of grey/green/blue).
I just read the story about David Bowie, who as a kid was punched in the eye and therefore has now two different-sized pupils. When I was young, a cat slashed me in the eye with his paw (luckily without his nails
), and since then that pupil is smaller in size than the other.

Just wanted to mention this

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The first time that I came into contact with this eye changing colour thing was whilst reading a book called "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot 1991 [Harper Collins] ISBN 0-586-09171-8. In the book the author describes a medical report from a psychiatric hospital where in a female patient, suffering multiple personality disorder MPD, was observed under going not just changes of personality, but amazingly each personality that this woman would change into would have a different hair colour and different eye colours too. The author speculated in his book that this is evidence of multidimensionality physics at work. I do agree with the author. Basically myself and the author of the book are of the opinion that reality is not as atomic substance and thus solid as we like to think of it as being. It is a complicated subject which requires books of space to elaborate about it. Here there is just simply insufficient space. Thus "shapeshifting" is in my opinion a real phenomenon. People do shapeshift into "werewolf" and "vampire". These changes do come over people. It is documented in the psychiatric profession. It is not just psychological. It is also physical changes that occur too. Using the "partical physics" model of reality such changes cannot be explained. However once we accept that reality is holographic in nature then we begin to understand the changes that we are looking at. In this sense reality is of the same quality like as we experience whilst dreaming. Reality is no more real than is a dream and dreams are actually far more real than you might have thought them to be. In order to capture evidence of this kind of shapeshifting phenomenon you need to use photographic and video equipment. The trouble is though that no one will believe you. Hoax they will say. Fraud. However you will know that it is real. They will say that it is a defect in the equipment. Take a look at these video cuttings.

Just as a final note on the subject of "shapeshifting" in general. My problem is not that people think that I am changing into a reptile or a vampire or a werewolf. People have commented to me directly and indirectly that I am somehow changing into a female. This "beatification" as it is traditionally called is equally as astounding as any of the more common "demonifications" taking place. I guess that ones true nature cannot be hidden. The physical body is only a vehicle for the soul. The soul is hidden but the body is visible. If we look long enough at a person I suspect that the soul of that person begins to become visible and the body becomes invisible. Some are righteous [beautiful] whilst others are demonic [ugly]. Obviously if persons are occassionally seeing me as female then that can be embarassing for them when they discover that in fact I am really a man. Perhaps I am "hermaphrodite" ? Hermaphrodite really do exist. Even when I grew my beard to make it plain and obvious that I am a man still I were being taken for being a girl. In a sense I hate it when this happens. Girls think I am a lesbian. Men think I a might be gay. It is very disturbing. However "beatification" is said to be a sign of great blessing from God.
Look at the picture below. Is it a picture of Albert Einstien ? Or is it Marolyn Monroe ? Looked at closely it is masculine but looked at at a distance it is clearly feminine. In this case it is optical illusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b5df9dcbe82.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7e8b6dc0640.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alot of people have similar ones in this thread (so far), but mine seem to be strange. I have sort of calm sea green eyes when im happy, but if im sad or angry my eyes turn sort of stormy green.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Herman

Me and my husband both have this happen. Mine go from green to a bright green, his go from a yellowish hazel to a bright yellow. It happens when we are extremely angry, or having some toe curling sex. So it is clearly an emotion based event. If were in a fight and one of us sees the glow we know to back off and cool down, it is kind of funny really especially the first time someone else sees it happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join