It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines will be used in fema camps when martial law goes into effect?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
First couple comments from the source of the source posted:

i used to work for toyota motor manufacturing of north america. these are not prisoner cars. they are train cars used for transporting new vehicles from the factories to where ever they are going. the so called shackles are not shackles at all. they are chains with "eye rings" on them used to secure the vehicles.
Link to Source

Someone needs a life?
edit on 4-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)
'

Well if these 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles! why are they always so empty? i have seen the same boxcars shackles here in Toronto and they are always empty, i dont thin they are used for transporting new vehicles from the factories.

besdies if they did it would be out in the open in those other trains, not this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I for one appreciate your positive use of the written word.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is so ridiculous. Why would anyone believe this? There is NO credible source for this. A personal (horrible scripted) story in a youtube video is NOT a source.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
This is so ridiculous. Why would anyone believe this? There is NO credible source for this. A personal (horrible scripted) story in a youtube video is NOT a source.

Link that dodgy story to a verse in the bible and hey presto, a fully blown conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Exactly, its one of the most inefficient, time consuming ways of killing people.

Its a hoax. Thats clear to see.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Why is it when we talk about TPTB rounding up people who oppose the NWO, we're always talking about American Christians? Are there any "camps" in any other countries? Is this only going to happen in America? I mean, China has a ton of christians over there, though still a small percentage when compared to the population.

In America, christians are the majority. You have newscasters, like most of the Fox crew, who claim to be christian. Are they all going to get their heads chopped off? What about George W. Bush? Sarah Palin? All the republicans for that matter? This sounds so ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well if these 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles! why are they always so empty?
Maybe because production hasn't required them? Or, maybe because there is some kind of defect with them?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Indeed! A waste of time too as it appears anyone who believes this stuff has already lost their head.

IRM

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
To not be able to imagine such a thing happening, shows simply your lack of imagination. TPTB never seem to lack imagination. It's insane. It would be mindnumbingly scary. I for one Hope it's not going to happen. I just can't say "I can't imagine this happening." I've seen what the government and such are capable of. I can't say that at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's almost seems like all of people in this thread have completely forgotten about the Jewish holocaust.

Or was that just a conspiracy too.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
In comparison to gas chambers, lethal injections, hanging and electricity, guillotines are more humane and efficient methods of execution.

They are not efficient enough for mass executions though.

Nerve gas is effective inside closed areas, but not in open areas.

The perfect mass killing machine would be some form of micro or nanomachine, programmed to attack the brain stem, with the ability to be sprayed over a large area. It would be airborne and in the water. Unlike a nerve toxin, they would not dissipate or dilute. They would keep going and going until their objective was completed.
edit on 5/9/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

You are spot on with the lack of efficiency of a guillotine when dealing with large numbers.

Imagine being in a long line of people awaiting your moment of execution, a lot of people in this situation will give up their beliefs to save their own skin and I think that is part of the plan. They don't want to kill anyone, they just want to remove the ideology. They honestly believe that they will be doing humanity a favour. "We did not kill anyone. They chose their stupid belief and would not give it up, so it was their choice to die"

This may seem unbelievable, but the strongest resistance to these dictator's comes from people with a very strong and fundamental ideology.

Who would be the biggest threat to the NWO? ...think about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Seriously I would love to see a real picture of a guillotine setup inside a FEMA camp.
Not only talk about it.
Feels like this thread is getting somewhat crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

don't forget,

it's also a "green" thing, no gasses, no electric power therefor nor co2, mobile, very libertarian.

or progressive?

did i mention quick??

"Guillotines will be used in fema camps when martial law goes into effect?"

sorry, the thought of that is so ridiculous, i can't begin to entertain that seriously, at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
CAPS ARE FOR MODS!!

who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!! so much for free speech.... get a life!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
One of those duh moments....

You cant make soylent green to feed the prisoners with heads. Too much tannic acid. so lopping them off makes the soylent green palatable.

Soylent green was a work of fiction.... A boring one at that....

Duh, indeed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Seriously I would love to see a real picture of a guillotine setup inside a FEMA camp.
Not only talk about it.
Feels like this thread is getting somewhat crazy.

You wont see one... because they aren't there.

FEMA sucks as an Emergency response group... But they are not some evil organization that will be used to run Concentration style camps... Creative though....

Some conspiracy theorists are in the wrong business, they could make a killing in writing fiction.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au

Originally posted by cluckerspud
CAPS ARE FOR MODS!!

who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!! so much for free speech.... get a life!

The T&C of this site that you agreed to follow upon joining this site care...

And for the record, the constitution does not extend to the internet.

There is no free speech on the internet....

Any site owner can decide what you can and cannot say on their website.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
guillotine training?

Training on how to use a remote control would be more credible

how hard is it to use a guillotine?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

This may seem unbelievable, but the strongest resistance to these dictator's comes from people with a very strong and fundamental ideology.

Also the strongest support.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Major was under the impression that the recruits were informed as to the fallacy of FEMA "prison rail cars."

The Major sees that ignorance has raised it's ugly head. Since the Major has already provided a thorough and erudite debunking regarding "prison rail cars" let us take a moment to discuss guillotines. If a recruit is stuck in Europe in the early 19th century, then a guillotine might be a good choice for curing what ails a revolution, but if you are in the 21st century and you have to deal with huge populations that are technologically connected, then you need a faster process than individual decapitations. The Major is disappointed, being under the impression that a more imaginative latrine trout of a story would be had.

Dismissed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join