It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines will be used in fema camps when martial law goes into effect?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thought i might bring this to everyone's attention...I had no idea this was going on, FEMA CAMPS i knew about, but not the guillotines! I apologize if this has been posted, but i came across a thread today that mentioned this slightly and thought i would spread my findings...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c88dfaf06f42.jpg[/atsimg]

THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU TOLD ME 'THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL LAW!''
LINK

What I am about to share is an excerpt from Bill #1274 in the Georgia House of Representatives. You can view the ENTIRE bill here... www.legis.state.ga.us... Notice how the bill lets the cat out of the bag as to WHY they want guillotines. It's not as they said in the first place is it?

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44 A BILL TO BE ENTITLED AN ACT
1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.
SECTION 1.
1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.
LINK

Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen: EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
LINK

President Regan signed Presidential Director Number 54 in April of 1984 that allowed FEMA to activate a secret national readiness exercise. This exercise was given the code name REX 84. The purpose of the exercise was to test FEMA's ability to assume military authority. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. The only people that were allowed to enter the premises were ones who had a red Christian cross on their shirt. The exercise required the following..... * Suspension of the Constitution of the United States * Turning control of the government over to FEMA * Appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments * Declaration of Martial Law So how much money goes into an organization like this? Well it has been discovered that FEMA has a quasi-billion dollar budget. However, about 6% of that budget goes into the relief effort. So why is it that they need so much money? Ever wonder where the President goes when it's said he is in a "secure location"? Well most of the time that location is a secret government complex built into a mountain. It is called Mt. Weather.
LINK
edit on 4/9/11 by masqua because: Edited 'All Caps in title and added 'ex' tags for external content

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
CAPS ARE FOR MODS!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Isn't this being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

LOL please don´t even begin to compare this thread to that one. Although they are aimed at the same matter, this one has valid sources, is considerably more well researched, and sheds alot of verifiable light on the matter.
That other thread only have 2 blabbing heads, civilians, spewing garbage, no sources, no nothing. An obvious disinfo campaign.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

What I find interesting is:

The longer he listened, the angrier he got. Using a few choice expletives, he said, 'THEY NEVER TOLD US THIS WOULD BE USED ON AMERICANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW...to get RID of all CHRISTIANS and NWO RESISTERS! We THOUGHT they would be used in IRAQ or something!' He then asked me to tell him more and more. He even filmed me.

Constantly here at ATS the Christians are played out to be one of the villains, but by S/SGT Boysel's words the Christians will be one of the groups eliminated. Who is behind this, atheists or another religious group?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So it is true then. I thought this was an obvious hoax from that other thread. Makes sense i guess, since they will need some cheap and efficient way of getting rid of opposers once they close the bunkers, and electricity may be scarce.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

What I find interesting is:

The longer he listened, the angrier he got. Using a few choice expletives, he said, 'THEY NEVER TOLD US THIS WOULD BE USED ON AMERICANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW...to get RID of all CHRISTIANS and NWO RESISTERS! We THOUGHT they would be used in IRAQ or something!' He then asked me to tell him more and more. He even filmed me.

Constantly here at ATS the Christians are played out to be one of the villains, but by S/SGT Boysel's words the Christians will be one of the groups eliminated. Who is behind this, atheists or another religious group?

No religious group mate, it´s the top brass, above such superstitions. The bankers and the elite. Religions are for the dumbs, something to occupy their time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
First couple comments from the source of the source posted:

i used to work for toyota motor manufacturing of north america. these are not prisoner cars. they are train cars used for transporting new vehicles from the factories to where ever they are going. the so called shackles are not shackles at all. they are chains with "eye rings" on them used to secure the vehicles.
Link to Source

Someone needs a life?
edit on 4-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

No religious group mate, it´s the top brass, above such superstitions. The bankers and the elite. Religions are for the dumbs, something to occupy their time.

Then why the singling out of Christians?
edit on 9/4/11 by Ferris.Bueller.II because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

This thread....is a little better researched than the last one....that ended in Skunk Works.

Give the OP a break

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm just glad I invested in Acme Guillotine and Catapult when it was selling for $6.00 a share.
Line two.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What a waste of money!
And bullets are so much cheap!
Or couldn't they simply stick tape our fingers to a fork and stick it into a wall socket?
(I suppose these are made offshore and are of low quality, cheap iron blades and not surgical stainless (no pun intened) steel blades?

I wanna bring back waterboarding. That was a so much nicer way to go.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

President Regan signed Presidential Director Number 54 in April of 1984 that allowed FEMA to activate a secret national readiness exercise. This exercise was given the code name REX 84. The purpose of the exercise was to test FEMA's ability to assume military authority. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. The only people that were allowed to enter the premises were ones who had a red Christian cross on their shirt.

So are you absolutely positive that the Christians are the good guys in this one?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
What a waste of money!
And bullets are so much cheap!

The guillotine is the quickest, most painless, and reliable method of execution ever invented.

Here is some evidence that this rumor/prophecy has been going around since the 70's.
From a Christian company in Canada called Chick Publications.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221fe1e96161.gif[/atsimg]

But, besides that I wouldn't worrry. Even if it was true, any Christian worth their salt will be glad to be martyred. Everyone else will just continue using their credit cards or food stamp cards.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There's no evidence this bill actually made it out of committee - much less passed. Additionally, it appears it was to be specifically for those condemned to death for a capital offense - as an option to electrocution. I'm not really seeing the link to FEMA with this.
BTW - the approved method of execution in GA is lethal injection, unless crime occurred before 5/1/00 in which case the condemned has the *option* of electrocution - otherwise it's lethal injection.

www.clarkprosecutor.org...

edit on 4-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One of those duh moments....

You cant make soylent green to feed the prisoners with heads. Too much tannic acid. so lopping them off makes the soylent green palatable.

Besides, the EATR robots need the heads for fuel. The dental amalgam lines the fire box brick and keeps it from getting a tummy ache. defensetech.org...

But that would be against the Geneva convention wouldnt it? Like gitmo and assassinating osama and dumping his body in the ocean?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

All i can say that i am lucky to be non American,and very lucky to be proud about it
U people brought all this on yourselvs,because u were scared to act on time...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All these states currently use lethal injection and they seem to be having difficulty in obtaining the drugs due to the companies not wanting them to use it for execution.

With no drugs they might be needing a backup, albeit a gruesome one.

Pharmaceutical company bans use of...

BBC report

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Georigia law is interesting and the first bit of evidence towards this claim I've ever seen that makes any sense.
However;
The video narration goes on to :

A "ranger" on a greyhound bus: " he carried his"445mag gun and many knives and radios": Lets just start with the fact there are no four hundred and forty-five military gun(s)! (.444 marlin lever action deer rifles; but its an odd uncommon caliber;certainly never been "U.S.military issue".).45acp(1911style) handguns were military issue until the nato m-9 (9mm Berettas) were accepted and procured/issued in the mid 80's. I saw a few "m-11's"( 9mm sig sauers) we had on hand and at the "district level" to be issued to females or people with smaller hands orspecial situations.
;secondly you don't see military just running around public transportation in field gear with their combat weapons. If he was being sent"home" from a tdy or deployment he would be travelling contract civillian operated airlines or military aircraft.

Overall; I personally believe there simply has to be "guillotines"in these fema stories because: 1) they are ghastly;2) its the hook that ties all this into bible" end of days" prophecy and provides a bigger paying audience ( "apocalyptic christians").

Yes auto transporting rail cars have always been built with tie down eyelets( scary "shackles") for securing their cargo.

edit on 4-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It all makes sense now. Decapitation so the military can have the brain to microchip then plant into robotic hulls to create robotic soldiers for the future. The Frankenstein 2.0 project. The rest of the bodies organs will be harvested out so the medical industry can profit as well as having enough organs for the soldiers fighting in WWIII.

Once enough people are wiped out, the robotic army will do the bidding for the elite. They will be operated and used by computer to police the remaining citizens of the world, or should I say "slaves of the world". Think about it. They won't talk back, they won't get tired, , they won't stop to think rather or not they should kill said citizen, they just do what they are programmed to do. They don't have to be fed or paid, just maintenance and upkeep. Which is nothing if you have a hundred million slaves or so.

Just think about it. Why sever the head? There is other ways to mass exterminate a populace. Cutting off one head at a time? Come on, that's a bit time consuming. There's a reason they want the head. I'm telling you.

At least that was what my fortune teller told me a few days ago. And I believe her because she even knew the name of the project. Frankenstein 2.0. Come on? This has to be real. Who could come up with that besides the military brass? Start researching it. I bet it's Classified Majestic, but it's there somewhere.
edit on 4-9-2011 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join