It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines will be used in fema camps when martial law goes into effect?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Seriously I would love to see a real picture of a guillotine setup inside a FEMA camp.
Not only talk about it.
Feels like this thread is getting somewhat crazy.

You wont see one... because they aren't there.

FEMA sucks as an Emergency response group... But they are not some evil organization that will be used to run Concentration style camps... Creative though....

Some conspiracy theorists are in the wrong business, they could make a killing in writing fiction.

Indeed my opinion as well.
It just sounds ridiculous. Sure anything is possible, but this one... Until I see pictures I do not believe it.
I mean the people working at FEMA are Americans as well. Would they really plan and commit a mass murder like that? It is going to take quite allot of people running all those supposedly guillotine executions of the American people.
Though the story would be amazing for a movie!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101

THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU TOLD ME 'THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL LAW!''
LINK

That link has the headline "Pam Schuffert Confirms Guillotines Stored at Fort Lewis"

She is the only source of this story. There is no confirmation, no evidence, no proof.
Look her up. Read some of her stuff. She appears delusional at best. Simply, there is no proof for anything she says.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Exactly. I think something as serious as a planned mass murder with guillotines, should be confirmed with something more then just a text from one person!
At least a Walmart receipt from the purchase (I might just as well believe it will be this one, until given some proof).
www.walmart.com...

And seriously who needs training in using a guillotine?
It is as stupid as having a seminaire for the platoon in how to use the elevator at Fort Lewis....
edit on 5-9-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It doesn't have to be confirmed at all. It has to be examined and then talked about by a lot of well informed people who always look at and try to second guess the leaders, guessing at what cards out of their numerous selections they've set up and wasted tax dollars on already, they might even possibly use, and paying attention to the dates in which all the "accidents" or events occur on. Like 9/11. 3 triangles and a pryamid. Or 3/11 triangle/pyramid.

And very strongly make a stink about every one of hte guesses so they back down, sit the corner, shave big fat zero's on their heads for being corrupt illumimati and not serving the people like Christ did, and begin their mantra. Oh what an a** am I?

We need to second guess them and expose them for everything they MIGHT think to pull off and get rid of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesn't have to be confirmed at all. It has to be examined and then talked about by a lot of well informed people who always look at and try to second guess the leaders, guessing at what cards out of their numerous selections they've set up and wasted tax dollars on already, they might even possibly use, and paying attention to the dates in which all the "accidents" or events occur on. Like 9/11. 3 triangles and a pryamid. Or 3/11 triangle/pyramid.

And very strongly make a stink about every one of hte guesses so they back down, sit the corner, shave big fat zero's on their heads for being corrupt illumimati and not serving the people like Christ did, and begin their mantra. Oh what an a** am I?

We need to second guess them and expose them for everything they MIGHT think to pull off and get rid of them.

But in this case, the guillotines will not be handled by the top elite right? But rather of normal American citizens (FEMA does hire normal Americans right?)
If normal guillotines are used, they will demand quite some manpower.
Perhaps I am thinking to much good, but will really all those people agree to kill their fellow Americans?

Unless of course drones will be handling the guillotines instead of people.
Or perhaps some kind of mind altering drug will be used on the employes?
Or as I saw someone else here write, a remote controlled system. Then the Elite can sit comfortable in their mountain bunker and control the guillotines from there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There are far easier and cheaper methods of getting rid of large populations without damaging the environment and cutting down on a military presence. all they have to do is cut off the fuel supply and control all the exits from the cities, within weeks, half the populations will have killed themselves off, then there is of coarse chemical and biological agents that can be dispersed from above, or added to water supplies. understand that these people have had this all figured out for the last 40 years if not longer, and at a whims notice can implement a variety of tactics simultaneously to rid themselves of our presence.

on the farm we use a mouse and rat killer that draws them in, and after they eat it, it kills them, and they dry up and never even stink, the stuffs called HAVOC, so you could imagine that an air drop of food to a starving city laced with this stuff could be beneficial not only to rid the populations of their pathetic little lives, but to make it unnecessary to have to clean up the rotting corpses, because they will be stink free and mummified and can be easily burnt for fuel later

guillotines are so yesterday in this modern age of high-tech disposal

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I sure am glad this is a hoax.

I mean some of the martial law stuff is pitiful, truly. The last videos in 2016 that show "mass military movement" inside the United States have like 4 trucks being moved to a repair shop, almost literally nothing and they are freaking out about it. Obviously after Jade Helm they thought Americans couldn't handle our Army training on homeland soil. But again, the actions that we know about by Homeland Security, I mean if the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition are true, and a list of other issues, tell us that something very bad is going to happen according to their plan. So this may be a hoax, but I am still terribly afraid.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

It may well be a hoax, but I know for a fact that "black sites" do exist, though that's a different thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Well, the fact that Russia called all of their people working overseas back to the mainland, and demanded it, means that the globalists are trying to follow through with their plans, which they have indirectly told us about for many years. How can you be so cruel that you would blow up the whole continent of north America?
edit on 2-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: spelling

<< 1  2  3   >>

join