It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A special thank you to those who have talked and/or warned us.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Do you have any Links to back up what you are saying.
What real proof do you have.
Mod please move this thread to Hoax Forum.
edit on 4-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Originally posted by googolplex
Do you have any Links to back up what you are saying.
What real proof do you have.
Mod please move this thread to Hoax Forum

I completely disagree googolplex. If you can't post something in the "gray area-personal stories" forum without a link, when the OP clearly states an opinion and point of view, what are we to think? Hoax? Do you think he's faking his opinion?

I have found many of the personal stories to be compelling, and sometimes those with the most intriguing personal experiences are least likely to share them when they are treated like whipping boys/girls. I agree that opinion, stories and personal experiences should be posted in the appropriate forums - which is exactly what the OP did.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The thing about internet forums is no relationship exists beyond the keyboard,so if i told you a story of something extraodinery then the main means of the way we communicate by body language is lost and you cannot guess a persons integrity and judge a story without "pictures or it didn't happen".
And if one thing is for sure the paranormal does not like to get documented so that undeniable proof is never evident so it is down witness evidence.
I've seen a couple of things that gave me undeniable evidence unto myself for highly maligned subjects as to their existence but would never start a thread about it as the evidence only exists unto me.I'm brave and don't care what the masses think but i don't have the ability to show the strength of my personality and even more,my integrity on a forum like i would on a one on one debate or argument.It goes to show if you would like some evidence for yourself for somethings then ask yourself and you may see but don't expect to have the ability to record it because the paranormal is a grandiose p1zz taker.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thank you all for your opinions. My only point was that I for one am grateful for the people who give me enough information that I can do research on my own (if possible) to discern some sort of truth. Example : Before ATS I personally had never heard of Mauntauk (sp) but there is enough information out there to do research and say "well hey perhaps this did happen" "its food for thought". Im not personally interested in vamipres, creatures, or reptilians etc but I am interested in what the ancient sumerian texts say so yes ATS is a place to listen to the story one tells, examine any evidence, do your own research or simple say t yourself "yeah rightttt and move on.

Contesting ones story is ok if done with taste, however some people post crap simply for the reaction they know it will get and yes you do feed into it. They are laughing their butts off and you are worked up into a prestroke lather.

There is a psycology to the compulsion to confess. Criminals rarely confess but when they do its to RELIVE THE DELICIOUSNESS of it all. Now think about that.
Trolls and sensationalists use ATS for their own games and you and I have to refuse to feed into it by simply clicking off the thread and not giving them the satisfaction of a reply.

But on the other hand....................... ATS is the one place to come if you have something to share that you know is of importance for the safety of humanity.

I for one want to know about subjects such as radiation coming from Fukushima. Show me what you think you know. I dont really believe that Japan is being 100% up front about everything so ....yes tell me what you know and give me enough info to at least do my own research.

Are reptilians real? I dont know but until I meet one up close and personal for me the answer is NO. However so many people on earth swear on their lives that they have at some point encountered a replitian that you wonder if perhaps the truth of this IS IN FACT OUT THERE>

I've done enough research now to know that most of what I have ever thought true was in fact a lie or not as I was taught to believe. LOL I grew up believing the POTUS ran the country and made all the decisions and that there was no one with more power.

Ask any child who is the most powerful man in the country and they will tell you the pres. But we all now know thats a bunch of hooey. We may not know for 100% sure whos behind what but we now know that things are NOT what they may see. So yes........................tell me your story. If you have proof, wonderful but if you have anything plausable, I will do my own research to learn.

It takes a steel pair to tell what you know, especially if it can get you eliminated. But to the brave ones who talked., again THANK YOU.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That's so right. ever since my friend in a bar told me a rumor about how GW used to secretly drive around a certain unnamed city when he was president that was when it hit me. We shouldn't have to keep open secrets.

edit on 4-9-2011 by regularjoe123 because: sounds better

edit on 4-9-2011 by regularjoe123 because: sounds better

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

The truth is the gold we have with'in. Speak the truth and the gold is on the surface, easy for all to see. Lie, and the truth can only be slowly extracted form the mud. Pan the wrong stream and all you get is mud.

Randyvious

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Well informed people need not be "guided" about what to believe or not believe. All they need is informative input and they then can be the sifter of right and wrong. If a troll comes along and tries to influence you, a well informed person will simply ignore them, if they have nothing to add to the mix of ideas. Giving heed to trolls only serves to encourage them to continue their disruptive hobby.

edit on 4-9-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
reply to post by Open2Truth

haha i think he/she's being sarcastic

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Excellent post! I think you speak for all of us who are serious about wanting to know the truth!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Yeah its funny how little kids will come on here and say "pics or it didnt happen" then they go right back to posting threads about aliens

Sorry I don't believe that ! Links or it didn't happen

By the way, have I read this thread right and that we are supposed to spill the beans about ourselves, O.K. well I am an Alien from Uranus, I am all of those miles away ( more than 3 I think ) talking on my Galaxy 21 computer, I know this because people say " You are talking out of Uranus " to me all of the time, They must be right !

I get all of my leads from an old drunk at the bus stop, I buy him a can and he tells me all sorts of secrets and conspiracy facts. He was telling me how he has all of the missing NASA film footage hidden away and the funny fact that on the moonwalks, when the Astronauts wanted a toilet break or tea break, they would walk to the back of the LEM and change places with a stagehand in a duplicate suit. They would then walk about doing very little for a while, then change back again. He says that the studio walks were filmed three months before the missions at the Navada desert complex, and that they didn't film an Apollo 13 walk, because they knew that the mission was to be a bit of theatre, to try to win back the falling audience for the missions, as it was important to have them on side, as it was their money paying for it all.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Posting your knowledge or experience on ATS is not very rewarding when you have disinformation agents and people with low Iq's posting snarky remarks. Then there are those who want proof. Example: pictures or it didnt happen. Aside from all of this, there are those of us who want to hear what you have to say. We can do research on our own. We dont need proof. We just need enough for you to tell us in your own words, what happened to you or what you believe you know. This is the one place where the truth can be told . Most people who really do know something, end up dead shortly after they share the information. Hopefully those of you who dont want to die keeping secrets from those who need to know, will take the chance to share here. For those of you who have already shared what you know, I for one thank you. I believe very little of what I read on ATS but having said that I can also say I've learned a lot. The truth IS IN HERE. Anyone who agrees with me please let our informants know.

So, anyone who disagrees with your ideas has a low IQ or wants some proof to match what you believe. Ok. You then say anyone who does know something (about what?) ends up dead - then you ask people to share what they know!!!

Sigh

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What is the greater danger in today's society?

To believe in what we are told without evidence? Or to take what we are told by people, politicians, banksters etc as gospel.

Seriously, those that want blind faith can go to church.

In the real world we have to be careful, none of us can afford to believe everything we read.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If people knew how many mainstream this site really is they would flip out.This site is monitered by just about every news show.Thats not to mention the cia involvement.I believe this site to be the frontline in the fight for truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You might do a little research on dead scientists. I did. That prompted me to write my short story called Verdin.Yes sometimes, not always, but sometimes whistleblowers suddenly die or "commit suicide" die in weird car crashes or their neck gets tangled in a piano wire. Heros die for something. Others die for nothing.

Im just saying dont crucify the messenger. Thank them or ignore them. Im thanking them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

second line

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jezzi was only joking
Did ya read opening post.
I was exemplifying what OP had said. I think.
Just stop or I'll
ya all
I still want those links.
Just make it up as I go, where is the spell checker, I think I cast a hell of one.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I disagree with OP. Not everyone deserves kudos for sharing. I an think of a few people who need to do a lot less "sharing"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Yes it seems like there is to many dis-info agents on ATS now, to do to much real sharing of info. Like what Obama said which seems is set in stone, the 911 story is not to be mess with, it happened just like the story goes don't rock the boat. I think if you had some real sharing of info, you would just open the door to being bumped off.
I think ATS has been bought off or threatened to not really promote sharing, to much white noise

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Informants, I'm letting you know right now - YOU'VE done a great job informing us.

There.

And... thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

the rupert murdoch whistle-blower. and i feel that this case was greatly over looked on ATS.

Death of Sean Hoare "not suspicious"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join