It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rick Perry a Homosexual (or Bisexual)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

Yes Mr Semper Fi, because none of that takes place in the marines

Just showing that a guy doesn't have to be a cheerleader to be gay.

, guess you took advantage of dont ask, dont tell...

Typical response... Can't provide the proof so it turns to personal insults.

But just so you won't have to guess no more, I will tell you. I am 100% straight guy from Texas who has no problem with gay people.

Page 4 no proof.

Good Nite.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

But just so you won't have to guess no more, I will tell you. I am 100% straight guy from Texas who has no problem with gay people.

I imagine that is what Rick Perry would say too, if someone actually bothered to asked him the question...and a few months after he's elected I can see TMZ posting an old vhs clip of him [SNIP]

It will be the best of all worlds...A decent man like Ron Paul will be ignored, the fake tea party neocons will have their Rick Perry, and the ultra California libs will have their first Gay/Bi president.

The only thing more 'perfect' would be that he makes Sarah Palin his VP and she has Hermain Cain's black love child and claims Jesus made it.

/america

MOD NOTE: CIVILITY AND DECORUM ARE REQUIRED ON ATS
edit on 3-9-2011 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So why on ATS does an anti-gay post get trashed but an anti-Rick Perry post that says he may be gay doesnt?I see a double standard...what does it matter that he may be gay or bi....its been said that the sitting one is bi also...I dont see him getting posted on ATS for examination....if Perry IS gay,does that disquaify him from running when the sitting one cant even produce a legitnate social security number?...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have a gay friend in Austin who claims that the rumor has been out there for years.

That being said, it is a common tactic to suggest someone is gay, like suggesting that they beat their deceased wife. Tough to prove, yet the charge often sticks. Most of these claims/rumors have been shown to be false. Last election cycle it was Hilliary Clinton who was rumored to be gay.

Dozens of prominant folks have been suggested to be gay (take a look at the rags in the supermarket checkout) who later have shown not to be. It happens every day and it particularily happens when the person in question is a strong conservative and has an anti-gay philosophy.

I could care less if the gent is gay. I do care if he is a hypocrite. Right now he has not been shown to be gaye, but if he were, he would obviously be out of the race within 48 hours and rightly so.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have no idea why it should matter....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
So why on ATS does an anti-gay post get trashed but an anti-Rick Perry post that says he may be gay doesnt?I see a double standard...what does it matter that he may be gay or bi....its been said that the sitting one is bi also...I dont see him getting posted on ATS for examination....if Perry IS gay,does that disquaify him from running when the sitting one cant even produce a legitnate social security number?...

Some gay RUMORS are more legitimate than others. At least that is what an ATS moderator told me.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

At the core it should not matter.

What matters is if the gent is hitting the bible thumping church every week where they spout anti-homosexual rubbish and makes those statements himself. It shows dishonesty and a lack of character

Of course, Obama's attendance of a church where the reverand hammered on about the evils of the US and how white people were dogs did not impact him in the least. Somehow, if there is any substance to the Perry rumors, he won't get the same pass from the media.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So, what is the difference between 'Birthers' trying to find out if Obama was born in Hawaii, as he claims, and 'Man Juicers' trying to find out if Rick Perry is gay? I can think of one big one, will Rick Perry pour millions of dollars into attorney's fees preventing people from finding out, as Obama did?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join