It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rick Perry a Homosexual (or Bisexual)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Annee

So far - - - most rumors have been true.

According to op, this rumor has been around for quite some time. Seems there should have been more proof to confirm this rumor by now.

Personally, I hate Perry. But IMO gay or not shouldn't play a role in politics.

But I does when you are an anti gay "family values" type of GOP hypocrite pandering to the evangelicals.

www.khou.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanks for bringing some common sense to this thread.

I'm no fan of Perry, but that's because of the issues.
Speculative threads like this belong with threads like, "Obama flew the plane into the WTC" or "Elvis voted for Paul" or "I just stepped in Something. I think it's Nirubu".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
reply to post by Annee

Okay fine, so he is, but he doesn't believe the Federal gov should be in folks bedrooms. It's a states rights issue, and if California wants gay marriage and you don't like it, then by God vote with your feet.

The reasons for states having marriage rights - - is no longer relevant. So I don't care.

Marriage equality should be federal.

But that is a different discussion.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

But I does when you are an anti gay "family values" type of GOP hypocrite pandering to the evangelicals.

Name me a politician who isn't a hypocrite in one form or another. They tailor their message according to the audience whose votes they seek. To one group they promise one thing then to another they promise the complete opposite.

If there was proof I could understand people pointing out the family value theme, but where's the proof?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm confident that many (not all, to be sure) of the posters here will shift focus to topics more grounded and solid when it counts. After all, a rumor is a good way to distract the ignorant and easily led and I don't believe that to be true of some here in this thread...

I guess it's a slow night and the discussion of unfounded rumors is about the best that can be expected... It is Fri. night, after all. Having said that, good night...

edit on 3-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Name me a politician who isn't a hypocrite in one form or another.

This thread subject is about gay rumors and being hypocritical in regards to gay issues.

It is not about being hypocritical in other ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No law should be Federal.
If I am an American, and I don't like a law in one State, such as gun laws or marriage laws, I should have the right to move to a State that is more in my views.

By making any law nation wide, you take away the option of moving to forcing the individual to either accept the unfair law or leave the country.

That is why I love, love , love Ron Paul.
If it is not in the Constitution, then it is the States choice.

If you really want a federal law, then amend the Constitution, other wise leave it to the states to legislate.

Just because you feel it should be a federal law does not mean everyone else does, and if you start down the road of violating the 10th amendment to meet your needs, then who will be there to stop us when we make a law saying people like you need to be lobotomized. After all, by your method of determining values with a 51% mob rule mentality, you open your self up to just such a situation.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
After all, a rumor is a good way to distract the ignorant and easily led and I don't believe that to be true of some here in this thread...
/

Except for the high exposure rate of other politicians with the same rumor.

Facts - - really do speak for themselves - - don't they.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
No law should be Federal.

Equality for every citizen should be Federal.

But that is off topic.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Not being American I was first confused.
I thought this must be one of the guys from Aerosmith with a haircut that went into politics.
But no, he aged too well for a rock star, and I bet all the guys from Aerosmith are straight.
But then I saw the occultic pentagram, but unless it's on a rock album cover I guess it's a long misunderstood Christian symbol.
Anyway, in the Google image I got he looks kind of like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.
If he still looks like that now, I wouldn't mind if he was gay or bisexual.
At least he's not an eyesore or hideous.
thyblackman.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

This thread subject is about gay rumors and being hypocritical in regards to gay issues.It is not about being hypocritical in other ways.

A hypocrite is a hypocrite despite the issue. And how can Perry be guilty of being hypocritical on gay issues based on a rumor?

Page 3 and still no proof.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Most if not all politicians are hypocrites. Who cares about their sexual orientation?
Second Line.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Page 3 and still no proof.

I don't know about you, maybe you grew up in San Francisco or something, but where I come from young MEN play football, basketball, or baseball...or if they're geeky they are good students. But i've never heard of a heterosexual male being a cheerleader.

I mean really, if he had no physical talents maybe he could have applied his C or at best B mind to studying other than dressing up in tights and singing fight songs with the girls...

Rick Perry the Cheerleader

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
reply to post by Lightworth

Are you trolling?? you claim not to be a homophobe but say he might be a "a lover of man juice" .. really now?

How is that homophobic? If someone said that to me I'd laugh. In fact, I did smile when I read it in the OP. People can be too sensitive sometimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You are probably trolling and I would say this is probably offensive to a lot of people..
That said it will probably make republicans like rick perry less.. so i'm for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

but where I come from young MEN play football, basketball, or baseball...or if they're geeky they are good students. But i've never heard of a heterosexual male being a cheerleader.

Which is gayer?

Taking showers with a bunch of ass slapping guys or putting a hand up a girl's skirt?

I stand by my still no proof.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Rick Perry spent campaign money at a Key West transgender bar...guess that fits into the male cheerleader role he played in college.

Gay rumors complicate Rick Perry's presidential campaign

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
Rick Perry spent campaign money at a Key West transgender bar...guess that fits into the male cheerleader role he played in college.

Gay rumors complicate Rick Perry's presidential campaign

I heard a rumor that some Ron Paul supporters...are stirring up the gay rumors about Rick Perry....so I guess the true mud slinging has begun.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Glad to see this election campaign is going to be civil........I was getting worried there for a second.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You heard a rumor about a rumor? Is that a rumor?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join