It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rick Perry a Homosexual (or Bisexual)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Classless thread, OP

Tsk tsk.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

This kind of thread is more than Rick Perry deserves. He deserves nothing but our scorn.
In a sane world, he would be spat upon.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A rumor about Rick Perry stands.

A rumor about Ron Paul is washed away like it never happened.

Does ATS love Ron Paul and want to protect him?

Or

Does ATS just have no love for Rick Perry and anything goes if it concerns him?

Truly unbelievable.

link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Classless thread, OP

Tsk tsk.

Classless? Why?

There have been way too many closeted politicians like this.

So far - - - most rumors have been true.

link   
reply to post by SirClem

Just wait, same people posting crap topics like this will be posting topics about dirty-campaigning tactics soon enough...

edit on 2-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Classless thread, OP

Tsk tsk.

Any more classless than Rick Perry wanting to inject young girls with drugs while one of his campaign contributors profits.

www.naturalnews.com...

www.politifact.com...

grantjkidney.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Yes, he absolutely is. There is documented proof that he is that is on the Texas State website from his credit card transactions at a gay bar. There is also going to be a major news breaking the day before the next debate with multiple victims who were abused by him.
He is a hypocrite and he will be going away pretty soon.

I don't care if he is gay. But he seems to be an asshole, a liar and a globalist.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well, that isn't the topic though, is it?

With regards to this topic, it's nothing but rumor and speculation and a bit of glee thrown in. One that's been going on for years so if true, would probably have been vetted, by now (unless Perry is disappearing all the evidence) ... Oh wait, I forgot, people do love to gossip especially about those they don't like. Nothing like character assassination to make ya feel justified in rumormongering, 'eh?

reply to post by Annee

Clear enough?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Your thought process confuses me. Perry is against gay marriage. So if he was to be gay, wouldn't that make him hypocritical? I have no problem with someone being gay. I have a problem with hypocrisy.

This rumor isn't new. It been circulating since 2004 as far as my research shows..

P.S. I think this photo is proof enough that he's gay: saintpetersblog.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Um, HATE Rick Perry works for me. For all I care I would love to see the entire front page of ATS filled with all the scandals Slick Rick has in his closet. Oh and guess what, it would actually be easy to fill the entire page because there are just so many scandals involving him.

I am so glad there are websites like this where those scandals can be talked about openly and uncensored. The best part about it is, google picks up all the topic titles so if anyone is searching for Rick Perry, this thread will pop up. How great is that?

Just wait until the Vetting process begins, oh boy will there be fire works. The best part is MSNBC gets Rick Perry's first debate and boy are those guys in the research department getting some over time on Perry. Wait until he gets pummeled during the debate.

You know Perry is total trash, when gentleman like Ron Paul, who never says anything negative about anyone comes out swinging against Perry. I counted 25 news articles talking about how Ron Paul is on the attack against Perry. Ron Paul is going to wipe the floor with Perry, and show the Republican Party what a landslide victory really looks like.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Well, well - guess nobody likes when their own hypocrisy is pointed out.

Get back to me when there's something to actually talk about. Otherwise, it's nothing but rumor and speculation. Oh wait, I forgot, people do love to gossip especially about those they don't like. Nothing like character assassination to make ya feel justified in rumormongering, 'eh?

reply to post by Annee

Clear enough?

NO.

As most previous rumors of other politicians has proven to be true. This is a valid point of concern and should not be dismissed as mere rumor.

Your attitude is questionable.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

LadyS,
I don't think we have to be FAIR to anyone in politics that we know is a fraud, and Rick Perry is a fraud. He doesn't give a # for any of us.
And CARSELLER seems to think that something is wrong with "ATS" because no one thinks that Ron Paul "might" be a homosexual....
Really? Agenda much?
Ron Paul is a friggin SAINT compared to anyone else in politics.
And Rick Perry is a fraud, and a closet homosexual. If he doesn't have the courage to be HIMSELF, he is a fraud, and that is relevant.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Is that so? Well, balls in your court. Proof is in the pudding so they say... Bring it or else it stays an ugly rumor, looking more and more to be nothing but attempted character assassination, dirty politics. Of course, that's the name of the game and I'm sure those who play have it down, as well.

Originally posted by SirClem

LadyS,
I don't think we have to be FAIR to anyone in politics that we know is a fraud, and Rick Perry is a fraud. He doesn't give a # for any of us.

More then enough "real" issues to tar and feather him for, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
Ron Paul is NOT your modern neo-con traitor like Perry, Bachmann, or Palin. ]

However - Ron Paul is a fundamental southern Christian with an anti-gay voting record.

Not someone I would ever vote for.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Is that so? Well, balls in your court. Proof is in the pudding so they say... Bring it or else it stays an ugly rumor, looking more and more to be nothing but attempted character assassination, dirty politics. Of course, that's the name of the game and I'm sure those who play have it down, as well.

Why the attitude?

If he's clean - - he has nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

LadyS,

More then enough "real" issues to tar and feather him for, right?

Exactly and here's a big one!!

grantjkidney.com...

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So far - - - most rumors have been true.

According to op, this rumor has been around for quite some time. Seems there should have been more proof to confirm this rumor by now.

Personally, I hate Perry. But IMO gay or not shouldn't play a role in politics.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Okay fine, so he is, but he doesn't believe the Federal gov should be in folks bedrooms. It's a states rights issue, and if California wants gay marriage and you don't like it, then by God vote with your feet.

The problem with Federal government intrusion on everything is the option of 'voting with your feet' has been removed, unless you want to leave the USA entirely.

www.charlotteconservative.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Personally, I hate Perry. But IMO gay or not shouldn't play a role in politics.

I 100% support Gay rights and equality.

That is not the issue. The issue is closeted gay politicians making anti-gay their platform as a cover-up.

I'm not saying he is or isn't. But the track record for other politicians who've been suspected - - is at least close to 100%.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join