It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rick Perry a Homosexual (or Bisexual)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Need to share something I heard back in '05 or '06 when I lived in Austin (TX), in case it's true. I'm not convinced it's true, but if it is, it's MOST crucial in the exceedingly mind-boggling way:

Allegedly, the real reason why Governor Rick Perry's wife Anita briefly separated from him, and indeed initially filed divorce papers back in '04, is because she actually WITNESSED him, accidentally, in the act of homosexual sex. She is said to have walked right in on him and was obviously horrified, traumatized.

I'm neither a homosexual (or bisexual) nor a homophobe, but anyone with any conscience can see the beyond-staggering level of hypocrisy and plain evil in someone of the religious FAR right like Perry secretly being a lover of man juice, if true!

How much truth is there to the stories about BOTH Presidents Bush and now Obama being closeted homos (or bis) - the latter including his alleged use of crack coc aine in tandem with alleged gay sex? If even one of them is in fact "guilty as charged," is he or are they being blackmailed into carrying out the agenda of the hidden puppetmasters?

Is there anyone from Austin or perhaps elsewhere who has heard the Perry story who can shed more light on it, or at least corroberate the same basic thing I was told a few years ago? The conversation I had was longer than I can recall now, but I've reported the essential "meat" (no pun intended) of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Are you trolling?? you claim not to be a homophobe but say he might be a "a lover of man juice" .. really now?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hmm, I am from Texas and have never heard that rumor....

Besides, if he was gay ( Which he is not) So what?

Gay or not, he did a good enough job to get the attention of the GOP, now didn't he?

Not to say I would vote for him, but my voting has nothing to do with discrimination.....
edit on 2-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well the man cannot be very stable... he was dumb enough to work for Al "globull warming" Gore as his campaign manager. So now he is Mr super conservative Christian... yeah right..

Ron Paul 2012 !!

link   

link   
Nvm
edit on 2-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is Rick Perry a homo? If he is, he won't be for long- after a roll in a Iowa hay barn with Ms. Bachmann

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70f8866fe7ab.jpeg[/atsimg]

come on...no dirty thoughts, they will get together with Marcus Bachmann and 'pray away the gay'

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I personally don't care if Ricky Perry or any politician is gay, bi, or straight...what I care about is... if they tell the truth about it...their character qualities...their stances on the issues....how humanitarian they are...and if they are really for the people....their sex life I am not interested in....I just don't want them to lie about it and pretend to be what they are not.

I grow weary of all the (hidden agendas) in politics and elsewhere...I just wish all the politicians had to take a truth serum and then go on TV to debate about all the issues....I wonder what we would really hear then!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Personal opinion, of course, but yeah, he's a closet case.
He has issues.
He's a frat boy. Okay?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Perry/Bachman vs Obama

Thats what it is looking like.

He cant be worse than 0,
can he?

Perry for President 2012

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

It is looking like Paul and, and, and,....
Hell, who WILL be his running mate????
Christ, we have a crisis.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well if he is gay, perhaps he could check into the Bachmann clinic and get it taken care of where they like to "pray away the gay"

abcnews.go.com...

There have been rumors for years.

www.mediaite.com...

www.opednews.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Hypocrisy matters.

Everyone of the "closeted" Republican gays - - - was very anti-gay and so was their voting record.

Its almost a red-herring with these viral anti-gay politicians.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Hypocrisy matters.

Everyone of the "closeted" Republican gays - - - was very anti-gay and so was their voting record.

Its almost a red-herring with these viral anti-gay politicians.

i completely agree with your statement. however. if in fact "Hypocrisy matters." they tell me why any politician has been reelected. other than perhaps a handful, it is standard practice to do as i say not as i do, in politics. it is time we stopped voting for politicians and started voting for statesmen, an women.

America has to stop buying into the false hope of promises made and never, ever kept by either party.

Towlie for president!!! at least we know it cant get much worse.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes, he absolutely is. There is documented proof that he is that is on the Texas State website from his credit card transactions at a gay bar. There is also going to be a major news breaking the day before the next debate with multiple victims who were abused by him.
He is a hypocrite and he will be going away pretty soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Unbelievable.............I posted the same thing about Ron Paul and it was moved to the trash bin within minutes and I got 2 warnings.

No bias on ATS? Think again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 2-9-2011 by yoesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

There has to be some believe ability to it.
Ron Paul is has no skeletons in his closet, Perry is a closed homosexual.
Big difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thats because Ron Paul is the boss, and Rick Perry is a liar and a faker.

ATS knows who the real deal is, and the ATS polls prove it. If you don't like it, well......Tough!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join