It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by StarPeace
someone show me me a real Draco Reptillian, and Orion Grey. Show me proof they were at war....oh right you can't.

Reptilians are burning - by Peggy Kane , Dr. Roger Leir - Alien implants , David Icke show old picture of a dude with lizard eyes (from about 3:25 in this video) , according to Lacerta Files, the female reptilian being Lacerta allegedly told that the reason why Earth-human scientists didn't find any skeleton of reptilian beings of her own reptilian race is that they allegedly are buried deep underground, and that her own race have nothing to do with the other reptilian race. The "War" is reportedly fought at Fourth Density, outside this frequency.

*facepalm* .. so, how do you even know this fourth density exists ? and once again its lizard people underground, seriously, anyone who beleives and pushes this stuff needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against sanity.What i want to know is, how do you all know this stuff ? if the nearest weve ever been to "evidence" is alot of crappy videos on youtube and a handfull of nutcases talking about lizard people who eat children and hide inside of "the hollow earth"
how do you now about it ? oh, because aliens are using americans to get their message across right ? channeling through people and saying crazy stuff like, "mankind is gonna jump into the 4th dimension", or " dont worry , earth is safe, weve killed everything else up here and now weve destroyed elenin so lay down your arms and we`ll accept you as a friend"
even if it was real, i`d be shooting nukes at the little bastards, theyre not a peaceful race if they`ve destroyed 2 races... that our governments were supposed to be working with....... if you listen to the likes of david icke

The problem is ....... theres nothing to do anymore, everything costs a bomb and no one can really afford to do much, so they start talking absolute sh1te and it spreads through the "crazies" like a pandemic. I wish they would just push the button and put us all out of our misery, this is getting pathetic.

lizard people

i wonder if the crab people are in the 4th dimension too

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SmallGreyAlien

Sssshhhh!
Stop it, people might think you're sane.
Then where would you be, hmm?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
someone show me me a real Draco Reptillian, and Orion Grey. Show me proof they were at war....oh right you can't.

Reptilians are burning - by Peggy Kane , Dr. Roger Leir - Alien implants , David Icke show old picture of a dude with lizard eyes (from about 3:25 in this video) , according to Lacerta Files, the female reptilian being Lacerta allegedly told that the reason why Earth-human scientists didn't find any skeleton of reptilian beings of her own reptilian race is that they allegedly are buried deep underground, and that her own race have nothing to do with the other reptilian race. The "War" is reportedly fought at Fourth Density, outside this frequency.

the face has hit my palm.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Experience > Knoweldge.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Experience > Knoweldge.

what's knoweldge?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Something you don't have.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien
*facepalm* .. so, how do you even know this fourth density exists ? and once again its lizard people underground, seriously, anyone who beleives and pushes this stuff needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against sanity.What i want to know is, how do you all know this stuff ? if the nearest weve ever been to "evidence" is alot of crappy videos on youtube and a handfull of nutcases talking about lizard people who eat children and hide inside of "the hollow earth"
how do you now about it ? oh, because aliens are using americans to get their message across right ? channeling through people and saying crazy stuff like, "mankind is gonna jump into the 4th dimension", or " dont worry , earth is safe, weve killed everything else up here and now weve destroyed elenin so lay down your arms and we`ll accept you as a friend"
even if it was real, i`d be shooting nukes at the little bastards, theyre not a peaceful race if they`ve destroyed 2 races... that our governments were supposed to be working with....... if you listen to the likes of david icke

The problem is ....... theres nothing to do anymore, everything costs a bomb and no one can really afford to do much, so they start talking absolute sh1te and it spreads through the "crazies" like a pandemic. I wish they would just push the button and put us all out of our misery, this is getting pathetic.

lizard people

i wonder if the crab people are in the 4th dimension too

*Facepalm* You are obviously not following this debate, or you don't know what is going on here. Even famous scientist Michio Kaku mention 11 dimensions. And yes, this Fourth Density reportedly exist, also go back and check out what i presented with Peggy Kane and the EVP recordings of their voices, David Icke, and others

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Dont drag Michio Kaku into your sad fairy tale.

Michio Kaku recognizes that some science predicts the possibility of up to 11 dimensions. THEORETICALLY.

And just because there is possibly 11 dimensions doesn't mean that the one "above" ours is inhabited by lizards, and that we will all get to go there when the earth starts vibrating in 2012 or whatever.

Peggy Kane and david Ike? You mean Peggy Kane, the old nutjob who made endless predictions, none of which came true? Oh, and david Ike.... Dont make me laugh.

"reportedly exists". I report in this instance that the 12th dimension exists, and is inhabited by narcissistic turtle-bunnies. Quick, spread the word, write a book about it, and incorporate it into the pathetic set of ideas that you pass off as facts!

Listening to you try and justify your beliefs is rather amusing.
edit on 8-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Michio Kaku recognizes that some science predicts the possibility of up to 11 dimensions. THEORETICALLY.

And just because there is possibly 11 dimensions doesn't mean that the one "above" ours is inhabited by lizards, and that we will all get to go there when the earth starts vibrating in 2012 or whatever.

Professor Kaku and any other physicist also knows that the hypothesis of 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory is also accompanied with the fact that the other dimensions are tiny/rolled-up, and with a total extent as big as a freaking SUBATOMIC particle. No space for lizardmen except for really really really small ones.

This is a flawed analogy but as close as I can make it. Take a two-dimensional sheet---those are two full real dimensions with infinite extent. Then imagine that at every point on the two dimensional sheet, there is a third direction you can go, which is a teeny tiny loop. Imagine a sheet of velcro with loops. And the size of that loop really really really really small, but it plays a role in particle physics as defined by string theory.

So in some kinds of string theory there are four main full dimensions (3 space and one time) and seven additional ones for the various kinds of loops.

There are no people, human or extraterrestrial, who can fit in the other dimensions hidden from view, and if this theory is true all the particles in your body already take up space in the other small dimensions just by being the kinds of particles that they are.

And finally, let's also remember that this is still an entirely unproven theory. There have been some physics experiments to try to detect effects of any additional dimensions (the idea is that gravity couples to all but other particle forces have different properties), but no positive result has been seen yet. All definitive experimental evidence so far has held up orthodox Einsteinian general relativity as the correct description of space-time at all scales.

Let's try to Deny Ignorance. People often take some phrases from science and make egregious misstatements because they don't understand it.

edit on 8-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

haha yeah, thanks for the clarification. I actually knew that (as much as a laymen can know anything about astrophysics), but didnt think it would help explaining that to someone who thinks there is a fourth dimension occupied by evil lizards.

Besides, i always thought the fourth dimension was time? 3 dimensions in space, the fourth in time, and then the rest theoretically all over the place.
edit on 8-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by StarPeace

Something you don't have.

of course I don't, "knoweldge" is not a word.

Rofl starting a topic of
Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won....

yeah I bet you have a lot of "knoweldge."

edit on 8-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Michio Koo koo roflma

the guy is off his rocker. not so much about his thoeries but about his global out look of the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
Michio Koo koo roflma

the guy is off his rocker. not so much about his thoeries but about his global out look of the world.

So you think that his theories are not so bad, but about his global out look of the world. Can you be more specific about his global out look of the world?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Oh yes, unfortunately for you i drag Michio Kaku into this, as he also mention dimensions. And just because it is only on his theory level, it doesn't mean it's wrong. Still much to learn you have, Padawan

Peggy Kane have just proved they exist on the Fourth Density by using EVP recordings of their voices

I didn't mention 2012 vibration, i think you got that wrong...

Oh, and david Ike....

Yeah, he is great, and an ATS member created a thread called "David Icke is a genious"

Listening to you try and justify your beliefs is rather amusing.
edit on 8-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: spelling

I never mentioned any belief system. You're so wrong again, HAHAHAHAHAHA, please get real and wake up!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
After watching the vid, my brain escaped through my nostrals and is now looking at me with a "seriously dude???" look..

And now its facepalming me..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
After watching the vid, my brain escaped through my nostrals and is now looking at me with a "seriously dude???" look..

And now its facepalming me..

Hilarious.
That happens on this site sometimes...well alot.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Lol. sounds like an angry 12 year old, repeating the same points over and over.

And just because it is only on his theory level, it doesn't mean it's wrong.

This was the priceless line. And you say I need to learn? ...do you even know what a theory is? If there was a theory stating the earth was flat, would you believe that too? im guessing not, because david ike probably thinks the earth is hollow and inhabited by gremlins

Michiu Kaku would laugh in your face. Its clear to me that you have no comprehension of theoretical physics, and that you probably haven't yet graduated from high school.

You hear him say one thing that barely fits into your pathetic set of beliefs, and hold that as unquestionable confirmation of those beliefs. Not even Kaku can say with any sort of certainty that there are any dimensions beyond our own, but of course that doesn't stop you... as if you know better? I suppose being privy to the teachings of david Ike and Peggy Kane, you must be of real intellectual stature.

and yes, wether or not you are willing to admit it, the things that you hold evident to be true are in fact "beliefs". They may be beliefs in somebody else's made up fairy tale, but they are beliefs none the less.

Not even worth having a conversation with someone that is so far gone from reality. This forum will be better off once you vibrate off the earth into lizard land.

edit on 9-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Lol. sounds like an angry 12 year old, repeating the same points over and over.

So you're refering to yourself as 12 years old, well keep just keep refering to yourself like that!

This was the priceless line. And you say I need to learn? ...do you even know what a theory is? If there was a theory stating the earth was flat, would you believe that too? im guessing not, because david ike probably thinks the earth is hollow and inhabited by gremlins

Can you prove that Icke said that the earth is hollow and inhabited by gremlins? And where did you heard that?

Michiu Kaku would laugh in your face. Its clear to me that you have no comprehension of theoretical physics, and that you probably haven't yet graduated from high school.

Would Michio Kaku laugh me in my face, just because he mentioned 11 dimensions? And do you know when he will laugh me in my face?

You hear him say one thing that barely fits into your pathetic set of beliefs, and hold that as unquestionable confirmation of those beliefs. Not even Kaku can say with any sort of certainty that there are any dimensions beyond our own, but of course that doesn't stop you... as if you know better? I suppose being privy to the teachings of david Ike and Peggy Kane, you must be of real intellectual stature.

You're wrong again, i didn't mentioned about any belief system.
And remember, it was Peggy Kane who recorded their voices on EVP, not me.

Not even worth having a conversation with someone that is so far gone from reality. This forum will be better off once you vibrate off the earth into lizard land.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Far gone from reality? These cases are from the real world, wether you like it or not. Beside, you wouldn't be here wasting your time posting if you weren't interested in these stuffs...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This forum will be better off once you vibrate off the earth into lizard land.

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This forum will be better off once you vibrate off the earth into lizard land.

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

Wow that's childish...
Doesn't get any more kiddie then that.

there are some very gullible kids here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join