It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Zoltar is the name of one of these aliens. You might remember him from being a robotic fortune teller in the 1988 smash hit "Big."

Think you'll find that was 'Zoltan' not 'Zoltar.

You lot finished taking the piss yet?

Or do you intend to run roughshod over this members thread all bleeding night?

Cheers for the video OP, i'll download it and watch it later and comment then.

Don't let the buggers get you down mate.

edit on 31/8/2011 by spikey because: typos..i'm tired.

Haha, it's quite interesting to see so many dis-info agents here on this sub-forum. There are so much information out there and I can tell you that all of us here are being mislead. I've done enough research to a point where I know this information stays true to me. I've done a lot of cross-referencing and etc. I say...Come to your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Thanks for the link light2012 .

In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states that he receives information updates from his Andromeda Council contacts in a number of modalities:
(1) Telepathic communication with Andromedan representatives;
(2) Automatic writing from Andromedan representatives;
(3) Communication in the dream state with Andromedan representatives;
(4) Visions from the Andromedan representatives
(5) Interdimensional travel of his soul essence to a venue of communication, such as an Andromedan ‘biosphere”. According to Tolec, the Andromeda Council has a number of “biospheres” or large planetoid-like spherical spacecraft stationed around Earth. One such biosphere has 26 stories and a staff of 50,000.

That seems like a good reason not to waste 1hr 18min watching the video

Indeed.

Every time I read "telepathic / astral projection / channeling / vision" I lol. People should run away from that trash. This is not different then someone saying they are talking to god, angels, ghosts and other nonsense.

edit on 1/9/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This thread is highly entertaining, lacking any real proof, and not pointing out the real issue of the intergalactic war that is coming , this is why i do not say it often nor have made a thread about it, you have no clue and you, we, on earth have enough problems with out the war, battle coming hear, sadly it is.
The ones that know, know.
The ones that scoff, snicker, make snide remarks, or like ostrages, put head in sand, unseen not there, and say it is not so, is why we, that do know, say nothing.but will drop hints, learn the old arts, the old world ways, for they are the days of tomorrow.
Shaw nock, shaw hish hisk, ohish'kay bon nor!!
what was, what will be, for time is very near!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Every time I read "telepathic / astral projection / channeling / vision" I lol. People should run away from that trash. This is not different then someone saying they are talking to god, angels, ghosts and other nonsense.

Why do theories and ideas of ESP/Psychic Phenomena/Parapsychology have to be trash? John Keel was into Parapsychology and I don't think there's too many around here that think his ideas/theories were trash.

The problem is when you get frauds saying they have those abilities, and that they're contacting Aliens. They make Ufologists and anyone that researches or believes in ESP look stupid at the same time, and there's loads of them making Ufology a mess by the looks of it.

And visions can probably come to people via intuition too.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Zoltar is the name of one of these aliens. You might remember him from being a robotic fortune teller in the 1988 smash hit "Big."

Think you'll find that was 'Zoltan' not 'Zoltar.

You lot finished taking the piss yet?

Or do you intend to run roughshod over this members thread all bleeding night?

Cheers for the video OP, i'll download it and watch it later and comment then.

Don't let the buggers get you down mate.

edit on 31/8/2011 by spikey because: typos..i'm tired.

Haha, it's quite interesting to see so many dis-info agents here on this sub-forum. There are so much information out there and I can tell you that all of us here are being mislead. I've done enough research to a point where I know this information stays true to me. I've done a lot of cross-referencing and etc. I say...Come to your own conclusions.

Can I ask where and with whom you did your cross referencing? It is pertinent IMO to divulge all sources, and names count for heaps!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Most of you came to this forum because they believe we are not alone in the Universe,and that we are being visited by some advance civilizations.
You came here because you believe.

Then why do you try to deny everything that is connected with Aliens and UFOs?
Why,why,why,why?

Every time when i read some interesting thread,there are the comments,such as "look at his body language,he must be lying",and many other?Why,why,why,why?

It's like you want to deny everything without any PROOF.

My friend this kind of stories discredit the whole alien/UFO phenomeno,make us believers look like a bunch of nutjobs.
I have watched a ton of videos like the one the OP posted and trust me i haven't found a single video that can give any kind of proof.I consider these videos to be propaganda against the believers and the researchers of the UFO phenomena.
Being a believer doesn't mean that we have to believe every BS that we are being told.A little sceptisism never killed anyone.On the other hand attention seeking(i'm not talking about the OP,i'm talking about the one who created the video),money making and hoaxes are killing the effort of many people to bring some credibility on the subject.

Just because the story sounds crazy,it doesn't necessary mean,the story isn't true.

I agree with you on that.I have seen and been through a lot of crazy stuff myself,that later i was wondering if they were real or just my imagination,but since i can't prove them yet, i keep them to myself.The day i have 1 solid proof ATS will be the first to know,but since then i don't want to cause any harm by go around and saying stories without being able to back them up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some of you seem so certain there is an "intergalactic war", based on things you have read on this (extremely loaded) website. I just don't understand how you could submit to a repeated story so readily.

Because that is what were talking about here, a story. Something conceived of in the minds of men.

Im all for being "imaginative", but it seems like people are making connections that simply aren't there, and investing their faith in the words of highly questionable characters.

"an intergalactic war is coming," "2012 is coming", "the massiah is coming", "world war 3 is coming".... you can repeat these themes as much as you want, and relentlessly patch together facts that may sort of indicate their fulfilment, but that doesn't make them true.

I look at the world around me, and i see an entire civilization going about its day without any idea that these things are happening. Only when you invest your time and money into the teaching of ATS does a persons mind begin to fill with these paranoid end of the world scenarios.

I like to keep my feet on the ground. Sure, i believe in UFOs, and i believe in many other things that many "normal" people might scoff at. But all this "galactic empire of light" and "repltilians", and "humanity is special and all the aliens are fighting over us" is bonafied BS. Any anyone claiming to be privy to this type of information should be branded a liar and a deceiver.

So I thank you to refrain from calling me, and other skeptics, "closed minded". That is the #1 copout response for blind believers who don't understand that some of us don't care to be dragged heels first through somebody else's fantasy.

If you have scoured these boards, taken it all at face value, and come to believe the things you read, thats perfectly fine. But branding the rest of us "closed minded" is simply ridiculous, and confirms my suspicion that most of those people in question are completely immature.

Much to immature to correctly digest the heaps of hearsay and conjecture that pass as viable evidence around here.

What some of you consider proof, i see as laughable. I haven't even seen proof of the ideas that i believe and are sort of reasonable (UFOs, pyramids, secret space programs), never mind what i am reading in this thread...

How can you be so sure theres a galactic war, when you cant even prove that aliens exist? And dont tell me "its up to you to look for the evidence that is obviously out there". I have seen the supposed "evidence", and its not even nearly extraordinary enough to even begin to prove such extraordinary claims.
edit on 1-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey did you imagine you are in space when watching some soccer match? And that the teams were Reptilians vs Arcturians?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage
This time the re-start of time was going to be very different from previous ones; it was going to be a total re-start. The Anunnaki have learned too much about the Virtual Reality, and Darkness was so threatened by the possibility of usurpation of power that It was going to eliminate them on the re-start. The Rescue by the True Light started a long time ago in Earth time. The Attas had to learn about Darkness’ programming in order to come up with ways to overcome it. The True Light is aware that Darkness planned on radically re-creating Its Virtual Reality with the next re-start of time. This is why the True-Light caused the separation of the Anunnaki Elite from the Atu-waa. The Anunnaki Elite were programmed by Darkness into believing that the next re-start of time would be like all the preceding ones. The Anunnaki Remnants do not have the knowledge to re-start time. The Attas had to wait until the final stages of the Rescue Mission before it was safe to free the trapped True-Light being in the Atu-waa and separate it from the False Light parasites before dismantling it. Had the Atu-waa not been disassembled by the Light, time would have been re-started, and, the Reptilians and all of the other Anunnaki races would have been obliterated by Darkness. Darkness was then going to create Its next version of administrators and slaves to serve It and police the Virtual Reality. This would have delayed the Rescue Mission, and the suffering by the trapped True-Light beings would have been prolonged and more of them would have been spiritually assassinated by Darkness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, if the Draco pretend to be the Anunnakki, do not buy it. They are not, and never were, the Anunnakki. The Anunnakki, which are actually called the Abbennakki, created the Black Race in Africa, and are a separate alien group, though they are Reptilian. They are currently trying to save the Black race from the United Nations, which is attempting to destroy the Black race via famine and disease. Just ask the people from Human Life International who proved that AIDS was put in vaccines and given to innocent people in Africa by the World Health Organisation. All the documentation can be found in Zurich, Switzerland. If you live near there, go ahead, visit HLI and they'll show you the proof.

Peggy Kane claim that Pleiadians in alliance with "The One" defeated the reptilians.

alex collier is disinfo.There is no 4th or 5th density.The universe is being destroyed.

No, Alex Collier is not a disinfo agent. Do you really think that the Shadow Government would be that stupid to hire one of their own disinfo agents in order to speak openly about aliens??? I don't think so.

Oh yes, there are allegedly different levels of densities, and scientist Michio Kaku speaks of 11 dimensions. www.abovetopsecret.com... For example Draconian Reptilians reportedly lives in the Forth Density.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Until there is proof that this guy is lying I will keep all this info in mind. There has been a lot of weird noises in the air lately whos to say that there was not a battle in the skys over us. We do not know for sure if he is telling the truth all i know is im a person that likes info so im prepared for anything and everything. Sad how people are like we want to get disclosure and blah blah blah but when something comes out not only from a guy like him but from ex military and government officials people will still say its fake. All I know is i do not judge or discriminate info so when the time comes the people who do not judge people or discriminate info will be better prepared then someone who does.
Just Saying...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Illumintor

Uh oh. (oh goody another musical reference)

How is this not 100% off topic?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Since we like posting crazy things:

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN NOVEMBER!

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Scientists predict they will arrive in November of 2011.

END OF WORLD: OCTOBER 21, 2011

Long live reality!

Reptilians, Shapeshifters, Bush, Obama, Elizabeth, Queen, Anunaki, Sumerians, Arcturians, Pleiadeans, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Dimension, 2012, Nibiru, Elenin, Mayan, Calendar, Greys, Lacerta, Draco, Draconians, Nordic, Nazi, Illuminati, Masons, Rothschild, Rockefellers, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Jesus, Christ, Bible, God, Lord, Testament, Old, New, Christian, Christianity, Believe, Ghost, Spirit, Demon, Satan, Devil, Lucifer
edit on 1-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It just came to me in meditation a week or so ago that the Light Forces defeated the Dark forces. There was just a mopping up operation to do, regarding Dark Force straglers and hold outs. I definately got that we won big time! I"m sure it's not as cool a connection as you have AW but, I definately got that message. There's a lot of wierd energy the past couple of days. I don't know if I am reading all of the devastation and despair created by Irene or something else Cosmically....Nope not Irene...big, big stuff Cosmically. It's all good folks, part of the Beloved Creators plan. Light, Love & Wisdom to you all. P.S. AW, you ROCK as usual!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by autowrench

It just came to me in meditation a week or so ago that the Light Forces defeated the Dark forces. There was just a mopping up operation to do, regarding Dark Force straglers and hold outs. I definately got that we won big time! I"m sure it's not as cool a connection as you have AW but, I definately got that message. There's a lot of wierd energy the past couple of days. I don't know if I am reading all of the devastation and despair created by Irene or something else Cosmically....Nope not Irene...big, big stuff Cosmically. It's all good folks, part of the Beloved Creators plan. Light, Love & Wisdom to you all. P.S. AW, you ROCK as usual!!

Thank you for this post.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Just the words "andromedans" is utterly absurd - andromeda galaxy has a TRILLION stars and is many thousands of light years big.

edit on 31-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: offensive comment removed

Your point is?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can't say my true opinion of this , T&C prevents it. That should give you a clue as to how bad it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I can't say my true opinion of this , T&C prevents it. That should give you a clue as to how bad it is.

Yeah I know the feeling, however it's humorous in one sense: Andromeda Council Orion Grey-Draco Repltilian's are where it's at!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Are these people for real?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
dpnt u think u are going to far? From beliving in aliens, beliving in some Star wars scenario almost look like a soccer match? ,,,

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ats kills me.when anyone posts something the first thing that happens is all kinds of negativity and
non believers and haters start with their opinions.i find this site to be filled with a bunch of babies
and people that wouldnt admit to anything or believe in anything because they are all know it alls.
what a joke this site is.
edit on 3-9-2011 by tat2tony because: wrong spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join