It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

He's one month off D:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
basically aliens coming down to earth soon to have coffee and chat with people

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That's the other thing I have a hard time to believe. Andromedians, Pleiadeans, Siriusians, Grey, Reptilians, let's spice it with some starcraft races Zerg, Protoss and there we are Star Wars and it is reality., .. right.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That guy sounds like an overenthused Matrix fan.

Personaly, I probably would have taken the green pill, the Cthulhu pill, yes.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Here's an update! Great update, He confirms Alex Collier claims.

Wow , that must mean Collier's claims were true then , so clad the Andromeda Council won the war , I really hate those Draco Reptilian's , they ate my Cat

edit on 31-8-2011 by gortex because: Speeeeeling edit

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There was an excuse to party because of 2012, now there is an excuse to party because we beat the aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeaaaaaah......okay. This is just so damn fake and made up bull **** that it drives me nuts. We need REAL researchers with good credentials instead of a bunch of schizos and crazies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Yeaaaaaah......okay. This is just so damn fake and made up bull **** that it drives me nuts. We need REAL researchers with good credentials instead of a bunch of schizos and crazies.

Yes. trouble is, if such people confirmed what you call "schizos" and "crazies" assert, no doubt you would persist in calling them "schizos" and "crazies," too.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
basically aliens coming down to earth soon to have coffee and chat with people

referring to Alex Collier's video posted there:

I love this guy. He is so zealous that I almost believed him, long ago. Remains to say why is it that Andromedans hate every religion especially the Christian, and call all Angels from the Bible - evil Orions (humans, not the grey from orion stars mentioned here). There is a big delusion in all Andromedan stories, exactly because there is some truth in it. And now we have a newly introduced contactee. no, thanks!

Where are the dead dracos from the war, by the way? Wings, tails? I didn't know they ruled over us.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The war isn't over yet.This is propaganda to cheer up the soldiers.
Besides we have to take back the planets that are currently under lizards' control/

Sorry

I didn't watch the video,but even though i'm a believer,i have hard time to believe that an alien council will keep us updated on a war that happens many,many,many,many,many,many light years away and we are not part of it.(Assuming that such a council exists and there is a war going on)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There's just one thing can you tell me please...
Who won?
-CSN

And what score was it? I had £10 on 2-0.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Trippy music, man!

Never knew this band existed. They're a cross between Blue Cheer and Hawkwind in my mind.

As for the topic at hand?

Alex Collier and David Wilcock seem to be alike. I don't believe in this fantasy-land muck anyway.
edit on 31-8-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Most of them here are dis-informed. The war is being led by the Nazi schmucks.

Took a while to realize this.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am listening to it and it clearly sounds like Barack Obama with a Higher tweek to his voice. I think it is... Let me know what you think. Also after I started to listen I heard helicopters flying outside my house and it's 5:57am

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

I quoted your post title because what I have to say is relevant to it.

Does anyone remember Alex Collier and his talk bout the andromedan council 30/20 years ago? Well, the Andomedan council is back. The benevolent races are doing things in a low-profile to help humanity. Here's an update! Great update, He confirms Alex Collier claims. Im getting every excited for the future.

I remember Alex Collier quite well, and like some I think he is, in fact, in contact. That being said, those of you who know me know that I have also stated I am in contact. Here is what I know. The war is not yet won. Plans are being made, software has been written that will work two Earth based devices to the advantage of the good guys. One is a Time Resetting device called the Atu-waa, the other is called a Stargate, I think everyone knows what a stargate does. I cannot fully divulge secret plans, but I can say this long war will soon be won, and with much luck, will forever be over and done with. The Dark Forces have been in power for much too long, anyone can agree with that, even if you do not believe ET races are warring with each other. Alex, if you are reading this, Thank you for what you have done, and for the information you have brought to us.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I love Ten Years After, on that same album is a song called "I'd love to change the world". It was a favorite of mine as a teenager.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Most of you came to this forum because they believe we are not alone in the Universe,and that we are being visited by some advance civilizations.
You came here because you believe.

Then why do you try to deny everything that is connected with Aliens and UFOs?
Why,why,why,why?

Every time when i read some interesting thread,there are the comments,such as "look at his body language,he must be lying",and many other?Why,why,why,why?

It's like you want to deny everything without any PROOF.

Just because the story sounds crazy,it doesn't necessary mean,the story isn't true.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I REALLY tried to watch this vid all the way....but LORD is this guy dull! He really needs to pep up his speaking skills. Maybe have a puppet show in the background acting out details. Ok sorry, cheap shot at this guys expense. I feel that he really belives what he is saying. I just cant get into what he is saying as very credible at all. the bigger the claims the bigger the evidence needs to be. Im not familier with this other guy, Collier (sp?) and his Andromedan claims..but if its along the same lines as the OP first vid then its no wonder Ive never heard of him. Ah well..onto the next!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, why not chill and just let your imagination take over once in awhile.
I mean yea sure these are really outrageous claims and all, but it's ok to dream every once in awhile. Who knows, one day you will Join the Dark Side of the force and you end up being the chosen one just like Luke oO.

Here is some imagination for ya... contemplate the possibility of an engineered mind that has no imagination and is literally only able to cognize existing data but not combine in new ways or recognize bigger patterns unless pointed out to by a recognized authority. What might such an engineered mind be excellent at?

Here is another one: There are those out there who's entire purpose in this spiritual journey is to provide the resistance and make you question yourself every time you think you might believe something more. The goal *is* to reach said Spiritual/Galactic Race/Whatever, but you have to prove your solidarity of mind and heart through said resistance. Only by trying to make you disbelieve as hard as possible can your true strength of character, self awareness, creative thinking, and discernment that prevents getting dragged down by either side (chronic disbelief and chronic belief) can your true self even be found. It's a refining process and the people around us help (as do we in return to those around us in our own ways).

Rather than try to convert these people (who would have chosen this path prior to life to assist others), recognize the opportunity they are offering each of us and love the curious way they go about navigating the same information field you/we are.

Namaste!
edit on 31-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join