It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just the words "andromedans" is utterly absurd - andromeda galaxy has a TRILLION stars and is many thousands of light years big.

edit on 31-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: offensive comment removed

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just throwing this old story out there...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to say that I am listening to the Op now, will get back to you in a bit, am about 55 minutes in and yes I have a few things to say.
edit on 31-8-2011 by antar because: Added content

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Gracious - that's a long video.

As interested as I am in hearing what he has to say I'm afraid the presentation is lulling me to sleep.

Is there a transcript available for reading on this matter?

edit on 8/31/11 by GENERAL EYES because: tired....clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Although there could be some truths in this video presentation, it is as likely to be factual as me taking a group of Videos and splicing them together randomly then trying to propose it as meant to have been that way.

One insight on the man giving his information, is that he is delusional as far as time, and mimics the rush to bring this all together in mans time and not eternities.

The other thing I notice is that it was very poor quality filming and should have introduced pictures to accompany the video making it more interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Zoltar is the name of one of these aliens. You might remember him from being a robotic fortune teller in the 1988 smash hit "Big."

You can still get buy them...I want one for the hallway, would make an awesome moneybox.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Gracious - that's a long video.

As interested as I am in hearing what he has to say I'm afraid the presentation is lulling me to sleep.

Is there a transcript available for reading on this matter?

edit on 8/31/11 by GENERAL EYES because: tired....clarity

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know i would really love this to be true, just to shut up all of the wise cracking moronic replies already received from know it all posters.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the link light2012 .

In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states that he receives information updates from his Andromeda Council contacts in a number of modalities:
(1) Telepathic communication with Andromedan representatives;
(2) Automatic writing from Andromedan representatives;
(3) Communication in the dream state with Andromedan representatives;
(4) Visions from the Andromedan representatives
(5) Interdimensional travel of his soul essence to a venue of communication, such as an Andromedan ‘biosphere”. According to Tolec, the Andromeda Council has a number of “biospheres” or large planetoid-like spherical spacecraft stationed around Earth. One such biosphere has 26 stories and a staff of 50,000.

That seems like a good reason not to waste 1hr 18min watching the video

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There's just one thing can you tell me please... Who won? -CSN

-phage

Jesus

Twice LoL
edit on 31-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Just the words "andromedans" is utterly absurd - andromeda galaxy has a TRILLION stars and is many thousands of light years big.

Indeed, and WE named that galaxy, how interesting that they would use our English terms to describe their galaxy. English isn't even the most spoken language on earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How can we win a war in outer-space where there are no boundaries yet we fail at simple ground wars here on Earth!?! Just saying.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

If Phage is involved already on the first page of the thread there must be something to it. Anything concerning NASA and the word "hollow" followed by "earth" will bring Phage down from the rafters too.

For this reason alone I am watching the film with great interest and a skeptical eye... Folks - this may NOT be science fiction.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Eaaa shock berfack sheellllllllllllla ggggggggggggggorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdodooooooooooom!!!!! Ba gar nashder A shuckm!!!!!!!! Nosh neee aneen iska fro vottt!!!!!
Translation not not needed!!!!! for you will get it!!!!!!!! The old language will be spoken, only then will you know. till then you will not have a clue!!!!!
Garrrweeer ishhhhhhhhhhsaht Bana sha do naha sha heee ash toun?????
War is at hand and you take this fools word?????
Boha hasth shaw ha ee.
How foolish you are.
dah ha koo, fa shaw, fa o ba nee.
day has come, all shall know, all shall see.
en nou toun ashkee!!!
no more words spoken!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by flexy123

Indeed, and WE named that galaxy, how interesting that they would use our English terms to describe their galaxy. English isn't even the most spoken language on earth.

If you wanted to communicate with a French person who didn't speak English and talk to them about locations in the United States... would you speak English and use American names for the places you want to describe? I don't imagine that communication will get very far, yes?

Calling someone "Somelocatian" is nothing more than a way to apply a simple term to refer to "everyone who comes from this general location defined by these boundaries/characteristics". Within the label "Adromedians" there would of course be many different groupings as well, just as "Earthling" also has "American" and "Parisian", etc. This would be all the *more* reason to use the language and terms for the person you are speaking directly to (trusting it can be translated to other languages)... because most likely even with an "Adromedian" grouping there are many groups within who have different terms, languages, etc.

Namaste.
edit on 31-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
How can we win a war in outer-space where there are no boundaries yet we fail at simple ground wars here on Earth!?! Just saying.

There is a difference between actually failing at a ground war vs the perception of failing.

The objectives of those waging said war may not be the same you know and are aware of. Their outward presentation of success may be diametrically opposed to their inward measurement of success.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
he he I LOVE this site, thanks for the laughs!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Eaaa shock berfack sheellllllllllllla ggggggggggggggorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdodooooooooooom!!!!! Ba gar nashder A shuckm!!!!!!!! Nosh neee aneen iska fro vottt!!!!!
Translation not not needed!!!!! for you will get it!!!!!!!! The old language will be spoken, only then will you know. till then you will not have a clue!!!!!
Garrrweeer ishhhhhhhhhhsaht Bana sha do naha sha heee ash toun?????
War is at hand and you take this fools word?????
Boha hasth shaw ha ee.
How foolish you are.
dah ha koo, fa shaw, fa o ba nee.
day has come, all shall know, all shall see.
en nou toun ashkee!!!
no more words spoken!!!

Ahhhhhhhh...... Come again?!
Second......line! Lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

my point is taken ,, for you do not have a clue as to what is coming or going to happen,the time is approaching till then, keep guessing how is and how is not telling you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

post by bekod

Well that's just not fair , I'm all curious now .....Is it Klingon .
Go on give us a clue

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Niiice...Wooden Ships...Possibly our future, sir?

btw- love your Christopher Walken avatar - Buckaroo Bonzai??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join