It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 7slinger

As I have explained in a previous post. This video is in 2D so whos to say these 2 events didnt occor millions of miles away from each other. And that assuming that the "explosion" wasnt just a lense flare.

But the nail on the coffin is that Elenin is NOWHERE NEAR Jupiter. Its on the complete opposite side of the sun. The last time Jupiter was even NEAR the orbital path of Elenin was back in March of 2004, while ole Elenin was still out past Pluto.

ETA: the CAPS wernt directed at you, 7slinger, in piticular. Just so everyone would get the point.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I reserve judgement on this guys claims until September 4th 1300 CET. s&f for making me aware of his thread!

What wonders me with this guys claims is this:

C Asteroid Elenin was occupied from my calculation 540 days ago. (Solar Earth time)
Whoever did that mission completed and installed a 90 square mile diameter of a Hydrogen Plasma Proton Pulsar Antenna Array with an ingenious design. I Can only assume that the Blueprint for this design and technology was from Extra-terrestrial advisors. The result being a guided and controllable asteroid with reverse magnetic features .

He basically talks about a 90 square mile (= 244 km^2) antenna installation that this crew placed on Elenin. Interestingly enough, the estimated size of Elenin was only 3-4 km (in diameter), before it apparently disintegrated. This sounds fishy to say the very least. Impossible might be more accurate.

Another question that came up was this: Why in the world would a pilot who considers himself to be part of "the elite of the elite" of pilots risk his high status and the privilege of space travel, just to spill the beans about an upcoming event that would be revealed in the next week either way? Honestly?

i am just a peon when it comes to this kind of policy, but there seems to be an internal struggle with one side wanting to get this stuff out and the other side being paid off to keep it secret. this is where i better shut the heck up. but you get the idea.

I really hope that he won't tell us this Sunday that "the other side" made Elenin disintegrate and that the signal was destroyed and there would be no announcement, and whatnot.

Also, what is interesting is the fact that "thechaniproject.com" has changed their thread to be from now on -!- only -!- visible to registered users. I'm not claiming to know their motives for this, it could be an reaction to their increased traffic in the hope to get more members to the site, but it could also be possible that it was just a created hoax by some forum members to draw some more attention and subsequently new members to that forum. As of late, it's no longer possible to follow the conversation and read his prediction on Sept. 4th as a not registered user. I won't register with them.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I still have no idea what is supposed to happen. I haven't had time to really dig into it, but from looking at the last video im very intrigued, I wonder what is really going on?

We already know that we won't get the truth from TPTB or MSM even if there was a dire explosion, so i'm just going to keep waiting and viewing this thread. 4 days left.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've waded through this thread and all I'm seeing is a bunch of back and forth "he said, she said" type stuff. I think I'll just check in about 6:00 am cdt and see if any thing is posted

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

Also, what is interesting is the fact that "thechaniproject.com" has changed their thread to be from now on -!- only -!- visible to registered users. I'm not claiming to know their motives for this, it could be an reaction to their increased traffic in the hope to get more members to the site, but it could also be possible that it was just a created hoax by some forum members to draw some more attention and subsequently new members to that forum. As of late, it's no longer possible to follow the conversation and read his prediction on Sept. 4th as a not registered user. I won't register with them.

I saw that too. Im trying to register so I can be the good OP that I am and still give you guys updates without you having to register. I've been trying to register for about the last 30 minutes and it keeps saying that an "error has occurred".

So I dont know why I cant create an account but I'm still trying guys. So bear with me, I will get in there somehow and get the follow up info that you all seek.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Thanks, I was hoping someone from ATS would do that! I'm really eager to read about the announcement on Sunday.

Edit to add, I also tried to register but received that error message.

edit on 31-8-2011 by SunLightyear because: edit

link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Is it possible all this much ado is a viral marketing campaign for this:
watchcareful.ly...

a showtime networks website. with a 5 day countdown. eerily close to the timeline of our "naval space command" friend.

just came to mind!

link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Was wondering about Jupiter the other day, if it is primarily heavy gases, how are they held there? Would they not just dissipate into space over time? What force brought it into being?

If it does have a solid core then it starts to make sense because it could have gravity to hold gases to its surface.

All you need to have gravity is mass. Get a big cloud of gas from an undeveloped part of the universe, mash it together in a ball. It will want to stay that way, because the strength of gravity from a given mass is very strong when near the center of the accumulated mass, and from there it falls in strength according to the Inverse Square Law....which basically says that the farther away from the center of mass, the sharper the downcurve of the strength, but it will never entirely fade away. So all those mystics who insist that everything is connected are right. Too bad everything is connected by something that sucks.

Anyway, back on track here(I hope), Jupiter is the largest amount of mass in the solar system aside from the Sun itself. Even if you take all of the other planets, asteroids, comets, ufos, giant triangles, Nibiru spacecraft, etc, and add them together, Jupiter still has more mass. It is possible, in theory, for it to be layer after layer of gases, getting steadily more compressed as the pressure increases. Think of an onion, but made with hydrogen, carbon, etc. If there is a solid surface, it is probable that is lays beneath a deep amount of stuff that is gas compressed so much that it acts more like a liquid, and still continues to get "thicker" as depth increases.

In other words, a "solid" surface my be indistinguishable from the "almost solid" layers just above it, which would be nearly unapproachable anyway because of all the "glue" and "molasses" like layers above that.
A base on Jupiter would make most sense as a Cloud City kind of deal. Giant, permanently floating Zeppelin thing supporting a solid structure beneath it for the curious monkeys.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I mean seriously, with I lost 2 friends on Jupiter post I had to shut off my computer and walk away. I crapped my pants that people over at that other website was sad and showing sympathy like it was real -

I don't no but at this point I am adding ATS and any other like site to the same category as Main Stream media - HOGWASH

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

I was thinking more like the plane went so fast it time warped, and it became a crashed UFO sometime in the past...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust
I mean seriously, with I lost 2 friends on Jupiter post I had to shut off my computer and walk away. I crapped my pants that people over at that other website was sad and showing sympathy like it was real -

I don't no but at this point I am adding ATS and any other like site to the same category as Main Stream media - HOGWASH

okay...... Bye!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Not exactly a "critical mind"/"critical thought process", is it?

So for you critical thinking requires ignoring decades of scientific investigation and evidence? Nah, I'd rather not think critically then. Critical thought requires weighing EVIDENCE not hyperbole.

At least we can agree that all signs point to BS.

See it's quite easy to just say "that's what they WANT you to think" but i'm going with decades of science, not navy space command jackass soldier #2.

An atmospheric probe was released from the spacecraft in July 1995, entering the planet's atmosphere on December 7. It parachuted through 150 km of the atmosphere, collected data for 57.6 minutes, and was crushed by the pressure to which it was subjected by that time (about 22 times Earth normal, at a temperature of 153 °C).[97] It would have melted thereafter, and possibly vaporized. The Galileo orbiter itself experienced a more rapid version of the same fate when it was deliberately steered into the planet on September 21, 2003, at a speed of over 50 km/s, to avoid any possibility of it crashing into and possibly contaminating Europa—a moon which has been hypothesized to have the possibility of harboring life.

Source

We know quite a bit about Jupiter actually.

A base on Jupiter would make most sense as a Cloud City kind of deal. Giant, permanently floating Zeppelin thing supporting a solid structure beneath it for the curious monkeys.

Agreed, but it would have to be up towards the very edge of the atmosphere to avoid the intense heat and pressure.

But alas, soldierboy didn't say they lost a team at the base floating around Jupiter, he specifically said ON Jupiter.

And as others have pointed out ......

Hypothetical.

We do have secret space ships capable to traveling to elenin in 20 minutes (lol) and this guy is legit.
Do you honestly think a military capable of faster than light travel wouldn't be capable of controlling this information and catching and plugging the leak?

It's ridiculous on all accounts, and I don't care what section it is in, a thread about an announcement yet to be made is stupid, completely stupid. And ridiculous claims will be met with ridicule by some. Oh well, sunday is fast approaching.
edit on 31-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7slinger
Maybe this is what the guy meant when he said they lost two "on" Jupiter? Can anyone explain what could cause this random explosion?

Again, it's not an "explosion." It's lens flare. Here's the last time Jupiter passed out of the right side of the frame of the STEREO-B HI1 imager in June, 2010. Notice the same shape is visible:

And here's Jupiter entering the frame from the left in July, with the same shape visible:

If you go to the STEREO search tool and input the dates around these events, you can make a movie that shows how this lens flare from Jupiter shrinks as it enters the frame and grows as it exits the frame.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberboiraves
if some of you remember it,I predicted something was going to go down on this exact date in a post a while back ago....it was the start of whatever the op of that thread was talking about...kind of odd to see this dat 9/4/11 come back up in an almost simular thread. I will just back in the corner and wait to see what's up.When i made the prediction I got no help from what I was seeing other than one comment about how i got the date.I dont really know what to say..maybe it was too much caffenie that week giving me the dreams.lol...when i do personal readings Im pretty right on..this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
just seemed to tie into odd dreams i was haveing at the same time the op was.Anyway thats my little penny in the slot for this gamble of a thread.Maybe i will be wrong..or maybe it will be something personal not global..sorry if i jacked your thread up op..i just had to point this out.Be Blessed

edit:i think 9/4/11 is the start of something..im not saying whats gonna happen..im not sure..so ignore the rant but know I at least said something in the future..lol..maybe something like "hey isnt that the failed quake that predicted something before"..lol..anyway im done
edit on 06/08/2011
by cyberboiraves because: add

9 and 4 do add up to 13 so this is all starting to make sense now....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I get so annoyed when these people announce that they are going to make a big announcement in 5 days, 1 month, 3 months, or even thirty seconds. Just make the announcement already.

edit on 31-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Agreed, but it would have to be up towards the very edge of the atmosphere to avoid the intense heat and pressure.

Agreed. We're on a roll.

We do have secret space ships capable to traveling to elenin in 20 minutes (lol) and this guy is legit.
Do you honestly think a military capable of faster than light travel wouldn't be capable of controlling this information and catching and plugging the leak?

Nah, I'm positive it's BS.

I am choosing to view the entire matter--secret blue man and his claims, the ATS threads, the skeptics and the believers, all of it---as entertainment. This practice helps keeps unsightly wrinkles from developing on my face, as well as greatly reducing the likelihood of any of the smaller objects within my reach incurring irreparable structural damage after taking a short impromptu ballistic flight.

And I am definitely entertained.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

dam u get it.. so much criminal activity going on anyway..that you don't know if half the stuff we see on youtube, ats, etc are lies as well to keep your mind off the fact the system is plundered and imploding

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

How can you be entertained by nonsense like this. It doesn't even make sense. It's word salad.

Why can't people understand that technical words have technical meanings. You can't just string a whole load of them together and sound intelligent to the people who understand these words.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by Tsurugi

How can you be entertained by nonsense like this. It doesn't even make sense. It's word salad.

Why can't people understand that technical words have technical meanings. You can't just string a whole load of them together and sound intelligent to the people who understand these words.

And your signature looks like number salad. Whats your point? You dont run up to kids at Chuckie Cheese and tell them their favorite wack o mole game is stupid because all it is, is some servos sensors and sounds, do you? who are you to tell someone else what is entertaining to them.

Oh yeah, you shouldn't like grapes because I dont like grapes.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

I am choosing to view the entire matter--secret blue man and his claims, the ATS threads, the skeptics and the believers, all of it---as entertainment. This practice helps keeps unsightly wrinkles from developing on my face

Yep I agree, has worked wonders for me and all my friends think I use Nivea for Men (I blush tee hee hee)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join