It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
He's probably a textbook sociopath who isn't the stalker, embezzler, murderer, rapist, thug, etc., type.

He is instead the type who creates drama safely, from behind a computer screen, (because covertly is the only way he isn't afraid too create it) in order to cause chaos and push people's buttons though an Adrenaline rush ... for 2 main reasons: 1- pure entertainment purposes 2- for the eff of it.

He might have created that post on the other site so that you'd create this Thread.

not 'shooting the messenger' ... just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Where is it then?

Why risk the lives of astronauts by continuing using the shuttle past it's used by date?

You can't use the worn out excuse that it's top secret because the B2 bomber was developed, flown in secret and then presented to the world in less time than the shuttle has existed...

edit on 31/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Well, you can ask the same question about 9/11. why kill 3000+ of your own people? Because the veil pulled over our eyes is more important than human life. So if they lose a couple astronauts but keep everyone thinking that the shuttle is the hieght of our current technology, then its worth it for TPTB.

And back in the B2 bomber days, they probebly didnt have meta-materials to hide that big a$$ thing. Im pretty sure the development of meta-materials fell under the umbrella of national secruity info. So if we are hearing about advancments in meta-materials on the discovery channel, you can rest assured that we've already developed somthing better, that they arnt talking about on channel 261.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by flexy123
We lost a "guy on jupiter" but don't even have a functioning vehicle now for sending people in orbit...lol...

Do you really think that the US has no way of getting people into space without our old a$$ space shuttle tech.
Technology has come an extremely long way since the commision of the shuttles.

Construction began on Columbia in 1975 at Rockwell International's

I mean come on, space shuttle tech is over 40 years old!!! You dont think we've made computor and other transporation technology advancments in 40 years? You can put money on it, that we have higher technology than the space shuttle

Can you? Show us evidence to the contrary. True, we've had many advancements since then, never the less, there is no proof of any country possessing a space craft capable if taking people to any planet as of yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

One looses a team on Jupiter by one trying to light up a smoke!

I haven't been through all the posts yet but speaking of lighting up in smoke this corroborates this claim and is very compelling: Elenin Explosion ALERT 08302011
edit on 31-8-2011 by AnotherSon because: HedyLamarr already posted this on page 8. Sorry for the re-post and props to HedyLamarr.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jansy
Didn't Arthur C. Clarke in "2001," speculate that there was a huge diamond at Jupiter's core?? (Or am I mixing up my library of SciFi novels??)

He's been right on about a lot of things.... And having never personally BEEN to Jupiter myself I'm willing to keep an open mind as to composition.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

Put another feather in Arthur C. Clarke's cap:

Scientists discovered a planet 20 times denser than Jupiter that they say has the chemical composition, pressure and dimensions to suggest a crystalline, or diamond, makeup.

‘Diamond’ Planet Found Orbiting Dead Star

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

We are led to believe that in order to go to space, we need rockets, this is a lie. I believe this guy, because i have read and experimented on making an engine that runs purely on electricity and is faster than a jet engine. Apply more frequency, and you'll go even faster. It's called a Magnetohydrodynamic drive unit.

This guys says that he lost a team sent to Jupiter, and two of his friends were on that team, they were killed by the strong magnetic field of Niburu or other causes of death in space. We are told that nothing is faster than light, this is a lie. We are told gravity is the strongest force out there, this is a lie, it's so small that it's dwarfed by the magnetic pull of a planet or anything that attracts or repulses.

Don't believe me? go to page 17 of this site and you can tell me what you think. Warning: it's a pdf, so it's take some time loading.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beowolfs

We lost a "guy on jupiter" but don't even have a functioning vehicle now for sending people in orbit...lol...

Do you really think that the US has no way of getting people into space without our old a$$ space shuttle tech.

Really? There wasn't proof of any stealth aircraft ten years before you heard about it. It's called top secret. This has been going on for decades. If you don't think we have technology beyond what you currently have "proof" of the you are ignorant.
I mean come on, space shuttle tech is over 40 years old!!! You dont think we've made computor and other transporation technology advancments in 40 years? You can put money on it, that we have higher technology than the space shuttle

Can you? Show us evidence to the contrary. True, we've had many advancements since then, never the less, there is no proof of any country possessing a space craft capable if taking people to any planet as of yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Last time I checked the US had military interestes and bases all over the world. Probably a few in Europe too do ya think?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beowolfs

Proof? That's going to be a hard one...what government on earth would admit to having craft of an advanced nature that could be used as potential weapons delivering unseen payloads from space?
That being said, the recent US losses of their "mach 20" x-whatever make me curious as to what they REALLY have and have been testing for the past 15 years or so...We will see "the next big thing" it's just a matter of when. And with that nice X class job the military launches for months at a time is a small clue. The domestic space program has taken a backseat to a more clandestine one.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hey man I had canine space herpes to man, not fun not fun

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Very well said Sir ! I totally agree with you. It seems to me that to some people everything they can't explain is a lens flair or some other random stuff. Cmon lenseflair ? Sure because those can actually move things apart
haha

BTW: why is it always those debunkers calling other people half brained and stupid just because of a different opinion ?!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

Here's your video embedded. Very intersting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The predicted event will happen on September 3rd at 10:37 AM EST.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Last time I checked the US had military interestes and bases all over the world. Probably a few in Europe too do ya think?

And what time does the military use? (Hint: "Military Time.")

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by karen61057

And what time does the military use? (Hint: "Military Time.")

hey...i'm getting a little tired of your talking common sense. you are throwing off the balance of The Force here at ATS.

lmao

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
The predicted event will happen on September 3rd at 10:37 AM EST.

Well "bluecoat2" said he would make the anouncment at that time. Which is a few hours before the actual "event". So he never actually says when the event will happen, just when he will anounce it.

kinda silly, I know.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
you know what i'd like to hear? one single prophesy that ever came true that had meaningful results that can be easily seen at this very moment...either with my own eyes, or that can be research and double checked either here on the interwebs or in text books. and that doesn't include something someone said on various conspiracy websites.

oh and that also doesn't include the predicting you will have to pee after your 7th cup of coffee.
edit on 31-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

So this video surfaces of the comet breaking up. Funny how NASA made their announcement after the times of the alleged video. Good post. I am at a loss for words.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nutter, disinfo, or obscuration of a planned false flag op. Take your pick. Lost a crew on Jupiter LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

Maybe this is what the guy meant when he said they lost two "on" Jupiter? Can anyone explain what could cause this random explosion?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join