It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by habfan1968

He is not selling anything to anyone, just passing on info.

So... in your world there is no difference between lies and info. Wow.

What lies are being told to anyone? until it is shown to be a hoax, it is just a story, a far fetched story but a story none the less. How is this story hurting anyone? How is this little tale harming you in any way? If the guy is legit then we got lots to look forward to, if he, more than likely, is just spinning a tall tale well woopdi dooo!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by diakrite
reply to post by Talltexxxan

wait for a couple of days for proof of me (and many others)being right..... I'm no prophet, but this is the umphteenth BS thread. Been a member long enough to smell them from a mile away.

I see that, and you don't comment very often. You do know of course that, there are Space marines, see links to pdf, that there are programmes designed to smash into asteroids and comets*, that NASA, unfortunately does do disinfo+, and all the while you have been er, sniffing.
So, even if you are right about this guy, what does that prove? that you have a humungous conk? so Elenin is breaking up it seems*
David Morrison's+ rather manic approach to the internet, (all liars) talks about the Sun's solar ray's not deflecting a comets trajectory, while not mentioning that a flyby of Jupiter or Saturn most certainly would at a given distance, not mentioned anyway+

So we all walk away from Elenin, and thank NASA+ for getting it right, but hold on, they do disinfo don't they?

Now you work it out, What's it all about?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This guy is a fake. There's no such thing as a US Naval Space Command. There's a space command all right, but that is the USAF's domain. He's making it up...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hmmmm....this reminds me of a thread several months ago (personally, this sounds silly to me, but I know other people have their own opinions. and I respect their right to do so) Anyway, the thread I mentioned was a guy saying that comet Elenin was going to bring a virus to Earth, and something about ham radios and a certain frequecy. He posted a thread about all that, then disappeared. This dude sounds a lot like him. The reason I mention this, is the fact that THIS dude mentioned ham radios too. He called himself Amalgam...I'm going to try to find that old thread for comparison....if anyone has it bookmarked, please let me know.
edit on 8/31/2011 by StealthyKat because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but I think there is some validity to this guy. If not, oh well, no harm done. But if he is for real then things are about to get very interesting. I remember reading somewhere that a reporter was shown a saucer back in the 60's or 70's. It was ours, and the Air Force had been to every planet in our solar system in search of life. None was found, of course, but if it's true then imagine what we are capable of now.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
15 pages already?

you guys never learn

link   
Why are some ppl actually offended by a post like that ? Even if it is all so called " BS" so what ? I think it is at least a very cool story to read and fantasize about. Good work OP
edit on 31-8-2011 by IGoHypernova because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by habfan1968

He is not selling anything to anyone, just passing on info.

So... in your world there is no difference between lies and info. Wow.

That is a subjective remark, you need to enlarge on it with objectivity. P.S. it might even help.
edit on 31-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by diakrite
reply to post by Talltexxxan

wait for a couple of days for proof of me (and many others)being right..... I'm no prophet, but this is the umphteenth BS thread. Been a member long enough to smell them from a mile away.

I see that, and you don't comment very often. You do know of course that, there are Space marines, see links to pdf, that there are programmes designed to smash into asteroids and comets*, that NASA, unfortunately does do disinfo+, and all the while you have been er, sniffing.
So, even if you are right about this guy, what does that prove? that you have a humungous conk? so Elenin is breaking up it seems*
David Morrison's+ rather manic approach to the internet, (all liars) talks about the Sun's solar ray's not deflecting a comets trajectory, while not mentioning that a flyby of Jupiter or Saturn most certainly would at a given distance, not mentioned anyway+

So we all walk away from Elenin, and thank NASA+ for getting it right, but hold on, they do disinfo don't they?

Now you work it out, What's it all about?

/THIS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoSphere

It's known fact that the Nazi scientists were absorbed by the United States after the fall of Hitler. Just food for thought. Although light speed travel may seem impossible, how are we to know? Everything we talk about is based on solid state physics, perhaps there are vibrating materials or wormholes etc. involved. And even if we cant travel light speed, the black budget aircraft, most likely derived from crashed craft in roswell, keksberg etc. can travel pretty damn fast. We really have no grasp on how far the general populace is behind the black budget unacknowledged and perhaps even acknowledged special-access programs.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
This guy is a fake. There's no such thing as a US Naval Space Command. There's a space command all right, but that is the USAF's domain. He's making it up...

NAVAL SPACE COMMAND

Mission

Headquartered at Dahlgren, Va., Naval Space Command began operations Oct. 1, 1983. Naval Space Command uses the medium of space and its potential to provide essential information and capabilities to shore and afloat naval forces by a variety of means:

Operating surveillance, navigation, communication, environmental, and information systems;
Advocating naval warfighting requirements in the joint arena; and
Advising, supporting, and assisting the naval services through training, and by developing space plans, programs, policies, concepts, and doctrine.
Overview

Naval Space Command's headquarters staff and operational element numbers approximately 350 Navy military and civilian personnel. Their component commands include the Naval Satellite Operations Center and the Fleet Surveillance Support Command.

Naval Space Command, a component of USSPACECOM, operates assigned space systems to provide surveillance and warning, and provides spacecraft telemetry and on-orbit engineering support. In addition, Naval Space Command serves as the Alternate Space Control Center [AASC] for USSPACECOM's primary centers located at Cheyenne Mountain AS.

ASCC missions include operational direction of the entire global space surveillance network (SSN) for commander in chief, USSPACECOM (USCINCSPACE). The ASCC also detects, tracks, identifies, and catalogs all man-made objects in space and provides position information on these objects to about 1,000 customers. In addition, ASCC is charged with monitoring the space environment and informing owners and operators of U.S. and allied space systems of potential threats to their assets by continuous liaison with the systems' operations centers.

The heartbeat of Naval Space Command revolves around providing space support to day-to-day operations of the Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces worldwide, whether for routine deployments, exercises, or actions in response to a crisis situation. This space support to terrestrial and naval forces can be categorized across a broad spectrum of activities that encompass communications, surveillance and indication, and warning, intelligence, navigation, and remote sensing.

Surveillance:

A constant and vigilant surveillance of potentially hostile military threats is critical in preserving the operational effectiveness of our armed forces around the world. Naval Space Command manages two distinct surveillance efforts in support of Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces: tracking satellites in orbit and monitoring over-the-horizon threats from sea and air forces.

First, Naval Space Command operates a surveillance network of nine field stations located across the southern U.S. Three transmitter sites in the network are located at Jordan Lake, Ala., Lake Kickapoo, Texas, and Gila River, Ariz. Six receiver sites are located at Tattnall, Ga., Hawkinsville, Ga., Silver Lake, Miss., Red River, Ark., Elephant Butte, N.M., and San Diego, Calif.

These surveillance stations produce a "fence" (*) of electromagnetic energy that can detect objects out to an effective range of 15,000 nautical miles.

Over one million satellite detections, or observations, are collected by this surveillance network each month. Data gathered is transmitted to a computer center at Naval Space Command headquarters in Dahlgren, where it is used to constantly update a data base of spacecraft orbital elements. This information is reported to Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces to alert them when particular satellites of interest are overhead. The command also maintains a catalog of all earth-orbiting satellites and supports USSPACECOM as part of the nation's worldwide Space Surveillance Network...

Intelligence:

Naval Space Command provides space intelligence support to deployed naval forces through an initiative dubbed "Chambered Round." The Chambered Round product is a message that provides deployed naval forces with tactical assessments of hostile space capabilities and specific reactions to their operations. This knowledge assists Fleet and Fleet Marine Force tactical units in reducing their vulnerability to space reconnaissance efforts...

www.fas.org...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong, Wrong. *My last known objective of NAVSPACE.
edit on 31-8-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Do we really need a thread telling us this guy is going to say something in a week? Can't we wait til he says something? Or do we just need the fill the board with useless random crap to feel good about ourselves?

Like I said in my post If anyone is interested in following what this guys has to say, then they can come here and check it out without rolling around 20+ pages of people arguing on other threads.

Dont like him?.... fine. Think he's a fraud?...... fine.
Its simple as not coming back to this thread.
But there ARE people interested in what other people have to say.
Listen to everything, then find the truth for yourself.

I for one am listening to what he is saying and ofcorse taking it with a grain of salt but non the less still listening.
Especialy with a 'hard' claim like "Major event in 5 days. I guess we will see.

~much love~

Out of passion and out of concern and out of training, some of us seek to re-direct bad and harmful thinking.

If you ever raised a child, and she begins a story which she thinks may be true but as an adult you know cannot be-- you teach. You provide another view. You do this so that she can learn to do it for herself.

Having a man on Jupiter is impossible-- not because of the technology, but because of the make-up of Jupiter.

Those of us with practiced reason jump in, not to gang up on the OP, and not to ruin any fun; but because there are many who read these threads who do not know how to reason them out-- it is for those.

Now, everyone, go read the wiki article on Jupiter. The gravity on any surface of Jupiter (if there is a solid surface on Jupiter) would squish him to a flat layer of liquid.

You see? You see how obvious and easy the logic can be? But if you don't know diddly about physics, about science, or about how the world works, you need someone to jump in an set you straight-- someone who does know. You are welcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

It's known fact that the Nazi scientists were absorbed by the United States after the fall of Hitler. Just food for thought

Operation Paperclip; check: experts in rocketry.

Although light speed travel may seem impossible, how are we to know? Everything we talk about is based on solid state physics, perhaps there are vibrating materials or wormholes etc. involved.

Excellent; design an experiment!

And even if we cant travel light speed, the black budget aircraft, most likely derived from crashed craft in roswell, keksberg etc. can travel pretty damn fast. We really have no grasp on how far the general populace is behind the black budget unacknowledged and perhaps even acknowledged special-access programs.

Could you please repeat this in a form that makes sense?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
LOL, what entertainment!!!

So I hope no one believes this guy, blue beam, blue star or whatever his username is on other sites. LIke alot of you we all should be mad as hell for someone coming on here and stating a serious thing like this..

What if something does happen.. Is it really funny.. I see no humour in this. What I see is alot of BS.. Who ever u are bluebeam or OP whatever.. keep looking over your shoulder.. They I mean they are coming for U.. Not them,, THEY..

Please people, I hope nothing happens, we all have alot going on already.. the state of the world, the US, the Government, terrorism, jobs, family .. U know what I mean..

If something does go down, and its everyone for him or her self,, good luck and watch your six.. peace out.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is my first post on this forum. The only thing I want to point out isn't really regarding wether this is genuine or BS (im leaning towards the latter, but who knows...), but regarding the whole spelling/grammar thing that has been brought up a few times. Im pretty sure ive read this whole thread and it hasn't been mentioned before, but it is possible Bluecoat could be Dyslexic. It is thought that Da Vinci had this learning disability, and similarly so did Thomas Edison. I dont think anyone can dispute that they were highly intelligent, and leaders in their respective fields, so I dont think its possible to judge someones intelligence just because they cant spell.
Thanks OP for bringing this story to my attention.
Atb,
the mad arab

Edit: forgot to add Whoopi Goldberg and Jay Leno to the list...
edit on 31-8-2011 by AbdulAlhazred because: add details

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Wrong

NAVAL SPACE COMMAND

Mission

Headquartered at Dahlgren, Va., Naval Space Command began operations Oct. 1, 1983. Naval Space Command uses the medium of space and its potential to provide essential information and capabilities to shore and afloat naval forces by a variety of means:

Operating surveillance, navigation, communication, environmental, and information systems;
Advocating naval warfighting requirements in the joint arena; and
Advising, supporting, and assisting the naval services through training, and by developing space plans, programs, policies, concepts, and doctrine.
Overview

Naval Space Command's headquarters staff and operational element numbers approximately 350 Navy military and civilian personnel. Their component commands include the Naval Satellite Operations Center and the Fleet Surveillance Support Command.

Naval Space Command, a component of USSPACECOM, operates assigned space systems to provide surveillance and warning, and provides spacecraft telemetry and on-orbit engineering support. In addition, Naval Space Command serves as the Alternate Space Control Center [AASC] for USSPACECOM's primary centers located at Cheyenne Mountain AS.

ASCC missions include operational direction of the entire global space surveillance network (SSN) for commander in chief, USSPACECOM (USCINCSPACE). The ASCC also detects, tracks, identifies, and catalogs all man-made objects in space and provides position information on these objects to about 1,000 customers. In addition, ASCC is charged with monitoring the space environment and informing owners and operators of U.S. and allied space systems of potential threats to their assets by continuous liaison with the systems' operations centers.

The heartbeat of Naval Space Command revolves around providing space support to day-to-day operations of the Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces worldwide, whether for routine deployments, exercises, or actions in response to a crisis situation. This space support to terrestrial and naval forces can be categorized across a broad spectrum of activities that encompass communications, surveillance and indication, and warning, intelligence, navigation, and remote sensing.

Surveillance:

A constant and vigilant surveillance of potentially hostile military threats is critical in preserving the operational effectiveness of our armed forces around the world. Naval Space Command manages two distinct surveillance efforts in support of Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces: tracking satellites in orbit and monitoring over-the-horizon threats from sea and air forces.

First, Naval Space Command operates a surveillance network of nine field stations located across the southern U.S. Three transmitter sites in the network are located at Jordan Lake, Ala., Lake Kickapoo, Texas, and Gila River, Ariz. Six receiver sites are located at Tattnall, Ga., Hawkinsville, Ga., Silver Lake, Miss., Red River, Ark., Elephant Butte, N.M., and San Diego, Calif.

These surveillance stations produce a "fence" (*) of electromagnetic energy that can detect objects out to an effective range of 15,000 nautical miles.

Over one million satellite detections, or observations, are collected by this surveillance network each month. Data gathered is transmitted to a computer center at Naval Space Command headquarters in Dahlgren, where it is used to constantly update a data base of spacecraft orbital elements. This information is reported to Fleet and Fleet Marine Forces to alert them when particular satellites of interest are overhead. The command also maintains a catalog of all earth-orbiting satellites and supports USSPACECOM as part of the nation's worldwide Space Surveillance Network...

Intelligence:

Naval Space Command provides space intelligence support to deployed naval forces through an initiative dubbed "Chambered Round." The Chambered Round product is a message that provides deployed naval forces with tactical assessments of hostile space capabilities and specific reactions to their operations. This knowledge assists Fleet and Fleet Marine Force tactical units in reducing their vulnerability to space reconnaissance efforts...

www.spacecom.af.mil...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong, Wrong. *My last known objective of NAVSPACE.

Okay, I searched for it but the only thing that came up was stuff about this.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Zorgon also had a very good and detailed thread about Naval Space Command a while back too in the General Conspiracies section, might wanna give that a read.

Think it even has insignias and patches too.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Zorgon also had a very good and detailed thread about Naval Space Command a while back too in the General Conspiracies section, might wanna give that a read.

Think it even has insignias and patches too.

Yes he did, and elsewhere. That means he goes looking, his posts bear witness to that. We all should do it full stop.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by raptor108
15 pages already?

you guys never learn

15 pages of replies just like yours. Why not "we" never learn. Let me guess...your here just for the amusement of it all....yep...so are we.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey people...I have been reading posts on ATS for some time now and I just had to join today and comment about this story.

This bluecoat2 guy claims to have been 250 light years out from Earth and others have been much further than that. A human manned spaceship like that would be the most technically advanced piece of equipment ever built in the history of the world.
The question is - who would be able to build such a craft without the slightest knowledge of it slipping out?
Everything that the US Navy uses in their publicly known inventory of equipment is built by military contracted civilian companies...probably a couple of hundred different companies that employ 10s of thousands of people.
Maybe this supposed craft was built by only a handful or only 1 or 2 companies but there would still be at minimum, a few hundred people involved.
Do you mean to tell me that every person that was involved in building such a craft, has kept their mouths shut about it?...that is preposterous!!
Just think about the implications here...Lets say that I am a propulsion engineer at a company that is building this craft and I go to work on Monday morning and my superior tells me that "ok..we need to go out to Alpha Canaris Major or whatever, but we need to get there faster than warp 2...we need warp 10 by Friday"
I don't know...I am thinking I am picking up a bottle of Jack Daniels on the way home and am gonna get blasted and tell everybody about where we have been and where we are going.
And this story about ending suffering and turning the planet into a paradise and its all about the oil profits.
I don't know about that either.
If they doing away missions on Jupiter and travelling 250 light years away, there has to be dozens of mineral rich planets that can be mined to make these power hungry elite people that are in charge of this operation rich beyond their wildest dreams.
Why the hell would they still care about oil??
It just does not add up....we shall see come Sunday

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join