It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
A hell of a lot of us saw 'Phage' (whomever *they* may be), do nothing of the sort.

What we did see, was repeated attempts to rubbish a team of astronomers who are talking, and the posting of lazy information that was wholly inaccurate.

It's beyond me how you could take known producers of hoaxes and give them so much validity in your mind while, at the same time, scoffing at reason, logic, and fact. You seem to be creating an alternate reality that diverged from what few "facts" this thread had to begin with. In that reality, Elenin is a romantic figure and anyone who tries to dethrone that notion is clearly "the enemy".

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Why do you keep asking questions that have already been answered?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And why do you not break your text into paragraphs? Seriously, just hit "enter" twice whenever you complete a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Wow that's a whole lotta ignorance right there. time to deny it. Feel free to google "comet" and answer your own ridiculous questions.

Hell, I'll even google it for you:

Since when do comets emit such radio signals

We don't know that it is, we are only going by the word of known hoaxers

Since when do comets move so slowly

there's no standard speed for a comet various variables play into that, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Since when do comets not have a tail ?

A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei range from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across and are composed of loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles. Comets have been observed since ancient times and have traditionally been considered bad omens. Comets have a wide range of orbital periods, ranging from a few years to hundreds of thousands of years. Short-period comets originate in the Kuiper belt, or its associated scattered disc,[1] which lie beyond the orbit of Neptune. Longer-period comets are thought to originate in the Oort Cloud, a spherical cloud of icy bodies in the outer Solar System. Long-period comets plunge towards the Sun from the Oort Cloud because of gravitational perturbations caused by either the massive outer planets of the Solar System (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune), or passing stars. Rare hyperbolic comets pass once through the inner Solar System before being thrown out into interstellar space along hyperbolic trajectories. Comets are distinguished from asteroids by the presence of a coma or a tail. However, extinct comets that have passed close to the Sun many times have lost nearly all of their volatile ices and dust and may come to resemble small asteroids.[2] Asteroids are thought to have a different origin from comets, having formed inside the orbit of Jupiter rather than in the outer Solar System.[3][4] The discovery of main-belt comets and active centaurs has blurred the distinction between asteroids and comets (see asteroid terminology). As of January 2011
Important Topic Updates
there are a reported 4,185 known comets[5] of which about 1,500 are Kreutz Sungrazers and about 484 are short-period.[6] This number is steadily increasing. However, this represents only a tiny fraction of the total potential comet population: the reservoir of comet-like bodies in the outer solar system may number one trillion.[7] The number visible to the naked eye averages roughly one per year, though many of these are faint and unspectacular.[8] Particularly bright or notable examples are called "Great Comets".

Most comets have elongated elliptical orbits that take them close to the Sun for a part of their orbit, and then out into the further reaches of the Solar System for the remainder. Comets are often classified according to the length of their orbital periods: the longer the period the more elongated the ellipse.

Since when do comets have such strong gravity such that alignments result in major earthquakes like as those in Chile and New Zealand in 2010 and then on 11 March 2011 in Japan killing 28,000

they don't, there is absolutely no scientific basis to suggest a tiny ice ball millions of miles away has any effect on us at all, it doesn't. Quakes happen without alignments and alignments happen without quakes. Did you actually do any cursory research outside of the ATS threads? Obviously not.

Since when does a comet get to be able to cause such amazing damages to Saturn and its earth size moon Titan just by passing by at more than 20,000,000 miles range

No idea wtf you are talking about there, guess I missed that random youtube video.

Since when do comets orbit in the plane of the ecliptic ?

since about the dawn of the universe.

Short-period comets are generally defined as having orbital periods of less than 200 years. They usually orbit more-or-less in the ecliptic plane in the same direction as the planets.

Source extra DIV

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissVanessa
reply to post by Phage

Ah, Phage, my favorite disinfo agent. I must say that thou does protest too much, seems like a nerve has been struck and this must be debunked immediately, good old Phage must nip this in the bud or his masters will be vexed.

Star for you.

Pretty much my thinking about that 'account' for the last year and half. And on this issue, jumped on it like a starving Hyena.

I've no proof, only a suspicion that the member 'phage''s account is used by several different people...at least.

I've noticed subtle differences in linguistic styles, in personality and content of posts, that fact if he made a post saying that he'd just farted it would attract multiple stars, all combined to raise my suspicions, of course the attempt is made to try to appear as one.

Phage is many...in my opinion.

Did you notice that it took all of 6 minutes for Phage to post the first comment on this thread? Must've had his "Trolling Alert" on, I suppose.

Now, on subject, I was curious about the effects that other factors have on soundwaves in space, in all spectrums. Such as speed, doppler effect (if that's even possile in space being that it's a vacuum), solar activity, etc.

If this audio is truly from Elenin, maybe it's the product of the breaking apart..?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TolanIsMaximus

Now, on subject, I was curious about the effects that other factors have on soundwaves in space, in all spectrums. Such as speed, doppler effect (if that's even possile in space being that it's a vacuum), solar activity, etc.

If this audio is truly from Elenin, maybe it's the product of the breaking apart..?

Sound waves do not propagate in a vacuum. Real radio-astronomers generally do not convert what they observe into audio. It is more useful to present the data in the form of charts. The "Starviewer Team" is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Guess I answered my own question in my question...HA

second line

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Did you notice that it took all of 6 minutes for Phage to post the first comment on this thread? Must've had his "Trolling Alert" on, I suppose.

So you suggest that providing proof as to why the "source" is not credible is trolling? you people are getting even more ridiculous than I ever anticipated.

These guys are not professional astronomers, and aren't even that good at hoaxing, but you crazies just eat that stuff up. Think I might start a blog where you can pay me via paypal to get me super secret info the aliens from Andromeda telepathically send me.

The sad part is, I already know I'd make enough off you morons to pay my rent, and my place isn't cheap.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It is more useful to present the data in the form of charts.

Yes but how exactly do you rely on ignorant people, and audio matrixing, to help your hoax if you merely provide the charts? no sir, if you want the whackos on ATS to do the leg work for you, you've got to MP3 that shiz. and of course Mp3 the most lossy sound format on earth. nope, couldn't encode it as flac to preserve ALL THE DATA, no sir, cause then it wouldn't say :

"Leave earth.....p.s. boobies"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

good work in seeing it as it is, and saying it as it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Since when do comets have such strong gravity such that alignments result in major earthquakes like as those in Chile and New Zealand in 2010 and then on 11 March 2011 in Japan killing 28,000 they don't, there is absolutely no scientific basis to suggest a tiny ice ball millions of miles away has any effect on us at all, it doesn't. Quakes happen without alignments and alignments happen without quakes. Did you actually do any cursory research outside of the ATS threads? Obviously not.

Its not a small or large comet that should be of concern here.

Its possible there has been an uptick in the number of known comets, due to better technique

and instant media services.

what should be concerning is could there be a large outer solar intruder - like we've all discussed

on ATS ad naseaum - that would disturb comets and asteroids and hurl them towards earth.

The catalogued NEO's are a drop in the bucket. Sadly our government is broke and can't or won't do more.

We may have to rely on the Chinese - who don't care at all about noneconomic matters.....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If this audio is truly from Elenin, maybe it's the product of the breaking apart

Ahh but that's the thing, we only have the word of a known group of hoaxers to go on, and they claim the data came from a source that couldn't provide it.

No one, 14 pages in, has been able to source the signal, nor explain why they released it as audio.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

What proof did he supply?
The only source he provided he blatantly hadn't read (or else he wouldnt have been denying Allen was run by Berkely!).

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Check this new video Analysis Transmission from Elenin ?

A friend of mine has been examining the audio he said

"The voice says:
Khoru-Behii-Nehihey ey----Ghobi bi ey--"

Chelley xxx
edit on 31-8-2011 by chelley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The sound other than than the ticking sounded a lot like auroras. It was noticed the comet is magnetized and thus could be easily acting as an open magnetron like device in the solar wind if it is very strongly magnetic. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I mean seriously, with I lost 2 friends on Jupiter post I had to shut off my computer and walk away. I crapped my pants that people over at that other website was sad and showing sympathy like it was real -

I don't no but at this point I am adding ATS to the same category as Main Stream media - HOGWASH -

I sit and meditate and in vision such extinction level events happen to reset the earth -

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Something Unbeleivable Is going to Happen

I can Feel it .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Sound waves do not propagate in a vacuum. Real radio-astronomers generally do not convert what they observe into audio. It is more useful to present the data in the form of charts. The "Starviewer Team" is a hoax.

Their website looks very legit. how much proof do we have that they have been known hoaxers? People keep saying they are but I don't think anyone has said why they believe that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I got the chills.

"Khoru-Behii-Nehihey ey----Ghobi bi ey--"

This is the Annunaki language it means:

Horu (Eternal light) E-hai (the bearers of that light) Ne-he-hai (New rebirth, that all shall be made well) ey (for desire/attraction) Ho-hi (end of time/ of darkness/death) Hi -ey (we are that which brings this desire)

All i can tell you is PRAY TO ANY GOD YOU BELIEVE IN! They are the beings in Dark Night's and catholic's 3 days prophesy! In a word demons, they will harvest people by the billions. To make them leave if you see one, you should say a mantra in their language "Om shun annun-na-ki" or "All that is, cast away, the light that has no life!"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissVanessa
reply to post by Phage

Ah, Phage, my favorite disinfo agent. I must say that thou does protest too much, seems like a nerve has been struck and this must be debunked immediately, good old Phage must nip this in the bud or his masters will be vexed.

Star for you.

Pretty much my thinking about that 'account' for the last year and half. And on this issue, jumped on it like a starving Hyena.

I've no proof, only a suspicion that the member 'phage''s account is used by several different people...at least.

I've noticed subtle differences in linguistic styles, in personality and content of posts, that fact if he made a post saying that he'd just farted it would attract multiple stars, all combined to raise my suspicions, of course the attempt is made to try to appear as one.

Phage is many...in my opinion.

Ive have thought the same hence his name alone PHAGE ! Bactria of Many

Bacteriophage
en.wikipedia.org...

a Team Work of People perhaps

Tho he has a lot of Followers and Good Reply's from Stumped Questions

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
SETI teaming up with USC since Jan 2011
www....(nolink)/seti-teaming-up-with-usc-597/

On one of the Seti site I was reading how they could distinguish between an intelligent signal and a natural on. They said something about the intelligent signal would be broken up in repeated intervals. I need to find the right page and will link it as there was more.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join