It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If you're going to put it to bed ask Berkely if students used CARMA to gather data on Elenin durring student week as well. That seems the more likely of the two, since CARMA was operational in the time frame.

Proving something we already know wont put it to bed, the only reason Phage is fixated on that side of the arguament is that he knows Allen wasn't operational, he hasn't even considered that the person who made the video got two things wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Their website looks very legit. how much proof do we have that they have been known hoaxers? People keep saying they are but I don't think anyone has said why they believe that.

Brown dwarf (supernova remnant)
www.viewzone.com...

Comet cluster (Pleiades)
starviewer.wordpress.com...

Comet cluster (asteroids)

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thank you that says a lot, but are there real astronomers there at all? Do you know? Does anyone know? i mean working legitimate ones?

edit on 31-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Any Frequencies to listen to ? I have some Radio stuff I want to try it out ?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't know if there are any "real" astronomers in the group.
But I need to make a correction. It isn't the Pleiades, it's the "Beehive Cluster" in Cancer.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For somebody that has spent 14k posts on a conspiracy website, you sure do a good job of being a sceptic. Why are you so interested in conspiracy theories if you do not subscribe to any of them?

That doesn't sit right for me and I think others may be right, you are just handing out dis-information.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Their website looks very legit. how much proof do we have that they have been known hoaxers? People keep saying they are but I don't think anyone has said why they believe that.

Brown dwarf (supernova remnant)
www.viewzone.com...

Comet cluster (Pleiades)

Comet cluster (asteroids)

Thank you that says a lot, but are there real astronomers there at all? Do you know? Does anyone know? i mean working legitimate ones?

edit on 31-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Quite frankly the posted references say nothing at all . What we've been given are two pages from the " Suspect " Blog ,( in Spanish I might add ), so those few who do speak and can properly translate please raise your hand and offer such a correct translation for this mostly English speaking forum . In addition to the pages from Spanish blog we've been given a supposed rebuttal/debunking from yet another blog by yet another questionable source , is this case one Gary Vey AKA Dan Eden , and a quick goggly search finds Dan Eden/Gary Vey with no reputable qualifications at all .... a $10 Ebook not withstanding.

Two Blogs ... my opinion is ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How about this: NO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by XplanetX
Is there anything significant about this?

I am calling out for the input of professional astronomers...

Strange RF signal is picked up by radio telescopes in California from Elenin.

For several days, has been analyzing radio signals picked up by the USC California Radio Telescope. The signal comes from the transit area of "Elenin" and coincides with the observation G pulse, which also are being analyzed by independent experts. The pulses are equally amazing. In various forums, experts are analyzing the signals...
edit on 30-8-2011 by XplanetX because: added more info

edit on 30-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What are you trying to prove? That this comet is a UFO? LMAO!!!!!!! Go to bed kid its past your bedtime.

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If you're going to put it to bed ask Berkely if students used CARMA to gather data on Elenin durring student week as well. That seems the more likely of the two, since CARMA was operational in the time frame.

Proving something we already know wont put it to bed, the only reason Phage is fixated on that side of the arguament is that he knows Allen wasn't operational, he hasn't even considered that the person who made the video got two things wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilsApprentice

The two Spanish entries are not from a blog, they are from the starviewer team website. The same website on which the "signal" is posted.
Spanish is a problem for you? Google Translate does a pretty good job.

Yes, the other reference was a blog entry, one of many which was talking about the claim of the starviewer team that G1.9 is a brown dwarf.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The two Spanish entries are not from a blog, they are from the starviewer team website. The same website on which the "signal" is posted.
Spanish is a problem for you? Google Translate does a pretty good job.

Yes, the other reference was a blog entry, one of many which was talking about the claim of the starviewer team that G1.9 is a brown dwarf.

Nope ,, Spanish is no problem at all
Perhaps though , English is a problem for you h?

WordPress - A Better Way To Blog ... It says so on the Wordpress home page . I use WordPress as a personal Blog ,so I'm well aware of how it works and how it can be setup and used

Seriously , you'll need to do far better than that snarky little offering if you plan on responding to my posts .

And once again , we're not discussing Brown Dwarfs , rather , I'd much prefer to hear about RF signals

edit on 31-8-2011 by DevilsApprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I take it that you are a professional astronomer?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I spent about 10 Minutes cleaning this up and here are the results ALIEN VOICE

Michelle xxx

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelley

I spent about 10 Minutes cleaning this up and here are the results ALIEN VOICE

Michelle xxx

Thank you for taking the time to analyse the sound.

Reptilian dialect perhaps?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So you don't think the starviewer team made those claims. Fair enough.

How about these?
Brown dwarf

Beehive cluster

Our unsourced signal

Nibiru

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

My friend who told me about the translation is going to talk to you about it

Chelle xxx

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Well XplanetX

I still think its hilarious, I mean the voice is meant to cause fear and it does not sound believable with it chuckling and laughing at the end you know what I mean lol

Chelley xxx

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Thx bro for Decyphering what i found in the audio that,what it seems, no one heard or payed attention to it..thx!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Isn't it UC array though? With all this very confusing USC and UC and all the rest flying about, i thought it had been settled that it was UC that is in collaboration with SETI and are more than likely calibrating and testing the array for readiness?

Could be wrong.

edit on 31/8/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

Long thread so don’t remember if this was posted before
www.spaceref.com...

USC and SETI Institute Team Up

Source: SETI Institute
Posted Thursday, January 27, 2011

An affiliation between the University of Southern California and the SETI Institute will create formal ties between one of America's premier research universities and one of the most innovative and highly regarded scientific research institutions.

Announced today by USC and the SETI Institute, the affiliation joins a leading private university and a unique research institute pursuing the study of the living universe. This affiliation significantly heightens USC's profile in astronomy and astrobiology and establishes a strong research and education presence in Silicon Valley for the university. The affiliation is effective immediately.....

.....In addition, USC's solar astronomy group, which operates a renowned telescope on Mt. Wilson, may be able to use some of SETI Institute's radio telescope time for solar observation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No hang on Phage, you were wrong about it being a blog, just admit you were wrong, how hard is that?

Infact, you've been wrong twice on this thread. So does that mean we don't have to listen to ANYTHING YOU SAY anymore? Because that's the exact same logic you're applying to your arguaments.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by Phage

No hang on Phage, you were wrong about it being a blog, just admit you were wrong, how hard is that?

Infact, you've been wrong twice on this thread. So does that mean we don't have to listen to ANYTHING YOU SAY anymore? Because that's the exact same logic you're applying to your arguments.

Brilliant, but I'm afraid it won't deter some people from their appointed rounds. I miss the ignore button, don't you?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join