It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have searched everywhere and all I can find is this 1 youtube video, and a thousand report about it. Is there any other evidence of these radio waves other than this video?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cytra

I also hear the "believe your good". But never change pitch with a program, vst, whatever they create unwanted noises. Accelerate the sound instead...

But omg, I think i did forgot one part in my sound clip, if you think about it, it really says :
Leave planet earth.

Here is the sound clip.

soundcloud.com...
edit on 31-8-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The difference between 'separated' and 'broken up' may sound like arguing semantics...

Some here believe the significance is pointing to something entirely different.

I reside in the 'honestly don't know' camp, but have a toe in normal cometary break up explanation, for the record.

You rubbish these Spanish astronomers and have obvious disdain for their abilities as professionals, yet is there not another route to verifying a RF signal or not?

They are not the only outfit in town that can detect such a signal, so it should be relatively simple to check this through other sources.

Don't bother, just read a few more posts...
edit on 31/8/2011 by spikey because: added info

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Textreply to post by Shamatt

www.youtube.com...
hey ive been reading alot of these Elenin threads and been interested in seeing what happens... I saw this video been just put up on youtube and was wondering if any of you Pro's could shed some light on it for me...

1stly - dont get how jupitor is in anyway close enough to Elenin to have a impact on it without effecting earth as well
2ndly- what was that explosion etc
3rdly - Could it b a real or fake video

u get my drift...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by du5ky

Obvious hoax. There is no way to get Mercury, Jupiter and Elenin all in one shot from one satalite. Have a look at the orbit diagrams.

ETA:

I notice this is your first post. Pointing to a hoaxed video just put up - are you the film maker/uploader of this?
edit on 31-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissVanessa
reply to post by Phage

Ah, Phage, my favorite disinfo agent. I must say that thou does protest too much, seems like a nerve has been struck and this must be debunked immediately, good old Phage must nip this in the bud or his masters will be vexed.

Star for you.

Pretty much my thinking about that 'account' for the last year and half. And on this issue, jumped on it like a starving Hyena.

I've no proof, only a suspicion that the member 'phage''s account is used by several different people...at least.

I've noticed subtle differences in linguistic styles, in personality and content of posts, that fact if he made a post saying that he'd just farted it would attract multiple stars, all combined to raise my suspicions, of course the attempt is made to try to appear as one.

Phage is many...in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

nah im definitely not the uploader, just a amateur interested in the happening/theory around Elenin...

that being said, i did go to the jpl site and try to recreate the view from the video, and its possible...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Sounds like a weak attempt on spooking weak minded people.

Spook?

I'd say intrigue or excite rather than spook, but that's me.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Cause the rest of us who read this thread, saw Phage simply asking for a source for this information, then proving that source could not be the source of information.

Actually no.

A hell of a lot of us saw 'Phage' (whomever *they* may be), do nothing of the sort.

What we did see, was repeated attempts to rubbish a team of astronomers who are talking, and the posting of lazy information that was wholly inaccurate.

Can't be bothered to argue the detail, but here's some quotes from Phage's account and links to illustrate:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Rubbishing / discrediting..

The starviewer team. The famous Spanish "astronomers" who don't recognize the difference between epoch 1950 coordinates and epoch 2000 coordinates (I'm talking about their G1.9 "analysis"). So now they're claiming a completed unsourced "signal" is coming from Elenin. Hey, maybe it was a distress signal since the comet seems to have broken up.

Starviewer team. Say no more.

Rubbishing again.

So. USC doesn't have a radio telescope? They don't operate a radio telescope? So why assign the possibility of any credibility to a youtube video (with a starviewer team stamp) which makes such a claim? Oh, the SETI connection. SETI's California array is shut down.

Lazy fact checking.

The Allen array has not been operating for months.

Inaccurate or false if you prefer.

Whatever you may think, a blind man could see this is certainly not 'Phage simply asking for a source for this information, then proving that source could not be the source of information.'

Even after all this 'inaccuracy' had been pointed out, no corrections have been made to the errors.

For someone who is supposed to be factual to a fault, it sure seems they can't be bothered today.

Perhaps they have a trainee operating the hot seat lately?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Bravo....

Star for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

What we did see, was repeated attempts to rubbish a team of astronomers who are talking, and the posting of lazy information that was wholly inaccurate.

Too bad they are not a team of astronomers. They are known hoaxers, and Phage was being remarkably polite in merely rubbishing them. Here is how their first hoax, that a photograph of of a supernova remnant, taken by others, was a photograph of a brown dwarf star inside the solar system, was exposed:

When we previewed this article to the Starviewer Team, we asked them to send us a rebuttal. We think we have focused on the Achillies Heel of their assertions. We waited for an answer and received the following statement, which was translated for us:

1.-Some self-motivated International committee of astronomers, by their own innitiative, are presently calculating the exact orbit for the Brown Dwarf Sagitarius-Oort-Kuiper perturbation, using the StarViewerTeam's work sheets based on Lissauer, Murray and Matese's original drafts. A final report, will be published by Feb 2010.
2.-There are huge scientific evidences concerning to the fact that Cosmic causes and Brown Dwarf are the real causes of Climate change. On July the 10th, Dr.Paul Clark, published on Science.com an article concerning to this matter, and almost 700 scientists signed the minority Report on climate change.

It appears the evidence is inferential and based on mathematics. So we must wait until February. I give this a validity rating (from 1 to 10) of 4.

UPDATE FEBRUARY 19, 2010: -- We patiently waited and monitored the StarViewer Team's web site for the "proof" that claimed would be forthcoming. Needless to say, it never materialized. Also, the initial popularity of their claim appears to have been nothing more than a way to attract a large viewership. The web site now is full of ridiculous claims, including some satirical stories taken from "the onion" (a very funny site) which the SV Team promoted as "real." There is no mention of the mathematical validation that was expected with regards to the G1.9 object. Perhaps the validation disproved their theory... perhaps it was never going to be validated by anyone... I think it is safe to take this theory of object G1.9 being a brown dwarf down to ZERO possibility!

www.viewzone.com...

Note how the "Starviewer Team" arbitrarily connects their hoax to global warming, then uses Dr. Clark's petition and its 700 signers to imply that they support their "theory!" Priceless subterfuge.

The "Starviewer Team" does not know a telescope from a tennis racket. They take astronomical images off the web and make up stories about them. They clearly do not even understand what they are looking at. They count on the ignorance of their audience to sell their lies. By using other peoples images and visualizations in this way they are committing a particularly creative (and toxic) form of plagiarism.

edit on 31-8-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional material.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MardukNibiru

Just enter the youtube url into Jdownloader. Jdownloader should find a few versions of the download, including a mp3 file.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
Hey! Look for Class E instead of E-Class. It gives info of some class e-am transmitter!!! Might be on a right track here.. Maybe the guy hinted on a specific transmitter to get the signal from Elenin.
edit on 30-8-2011 by WeekendWarrior because: to clarify

Transmitters don't get signals, they send them.

I hate to sound like a know it all, but perhaps weekend warrior probably meant a transponder device such as the ones used in airplanes that can send and receive RF signals. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Since when do comets emit such radio signals ? Since when do comets orbit in the plane of the ecliptic ? Since when do comets move so slowly ? Since when do comets not have a tail ? Since when do comets have such strong gravity such that alignments result in major earthquakes like as those in Chile and New Zealand in 2010 and then on 11 March 2011 in Japan killing 28,000 ? Since when does a comet get to be able to cause such amazing damages to Saturn and its earth size moon Titan just by passing by at more than 20,000,000 miles range ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0f608c70381.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1871ff81cdf3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04803b3cfe8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here we see that Elenin as actually three objects. Two of which are 80,000 kilometers diameter whilst the third object is the same diameter as is our Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad10270c7a4.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8601b2c65cb.gif[/atsimg]

Anyone in the amateur astronomy claiming to be able to provide pictures of Elenin are certainly fake since Elenin is far too near the Sun for any real observations. Amateur telescopes do not have the optics capable of seeing anything other than a blurred dot. Only the professional astronomers have the gear capable of providing any real observations. Hubble Space Telescope for example. But even they are unable to get around the fact that Elenin is far too near to the Sun. Only after 16/17 October 2011 will we be able to get better observations of Elenin, by which time our attention will be on Nibiru. Nibiru is presently in the Constellation of Leo and in the orbital distance of Saturn. It is five to six times more massive than Jupiter and invisible to the human eye, requiring infra red space telescopes to observe it. The major earthquake that struck Vanuatu on 21 August 2011 was caused by alignment with Sun and Earth with Nibiru. Proof that Nibiru is not a hoax.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 31/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

A pure chemical reaction that can produce EMF, and in turn RF would be a simple voltaic cell. Combinations of Zinc, Copper and Lead would be one example with an acidic electrolyte like sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid and even citric acid.
How these elements and molecular combinations could be present in a comet would be quite a debate, however.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm a Amateur radio operator and did anyone mention any frequency range that these rf signals are in?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: Nm epic memory fail

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Sorry but you appear to be gravity challenged. Anything powerful enough to cause earthquakes would have very noticeable effects , just like what the Moon and Sun would cause, except they would be all out of kilter. For one, the Earth tides would be different all around the world and so noticeably, that there would be little doubt that there was another strong gravitational force near us.

However there are no tide anomalies. Period. That alone is all that needs to be said about another strong gravitational force in the solar system. Take it to the science bank.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by du5ky
Textreply to post by Shamatt

www.youtube.com...
hey ive been reading alot of these Elenin threads and been interested in seeing what happens... I saw this video been just put up on youtube and was wondering if any of you Pro's could shed some light on it for me...

1stly - dont get how jupitor is in anyway close enough to Elenin to have a impact on it without effecting earth as well
2ndly- what was that explosion etc
3rdly - Could it b a real or fake video

u get my drift...

I don't buy into the conspiracy stuff surrounding Elenin or what was Elenin. To me it was a tiny comet and that's it. That video though...wtf is that? Is there someone on here that can explain that?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Proving these guys are idiot hoaxers is indeed discrediting, and they deserve it.

But go ahead and believe a bunch of morons who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And your views on Phage lend me to suspect you are a paranoid psychotic, or at the very least are suffering from paranoid delusions (of grandeur). I'm not saying this to be mean. i'm saying this to suggest you seek immediate help before you slip even further and start attacking everyone around you as government agents.

Seriously, you are off your gourd. ANd you quoted the proof that these "astronomers" know dick all as proof that phage is here to discredit?

Only idiots would give those jokers credit. Take that for what it's worth

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join