It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin breaking apart...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nah NASA secretly sent Bruce Willis and his roughnecks up to the comet to break it apart with a nuke.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Great video!... It looks like the sun has no impact on this object. The bottom line is that we are going to have closure on this event/ subject in the next three months. I personally feel that there is something effecting the planet, the alignement dates have all been unfortunate events for certain places on Earth. The facts should speak for themselves. It amazes me that people who don't believe would waste their time here reading the information and then speculating rudely. It is contradictory behaviour.

Anyone who bashes the hardworking authors, such as Stitchen and Hoagland, should consider that their behaviour is extremely rude. Those authors have worked hard to research, formulate, and express their opinions to which they are entitled. Making fun of someone else's opinions is just very inappropriate bad manners.

I believe it would be wrong to not be cautious in the upcomming months, we really don't have enough information publically to make an educated guess to the future.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

It's observed scientific fact that when comets outgass they lose mass, that's all I was saying, it's ejected mass from the body of the comet–tail, coma. What ever you are talking about a degree of significance is something else. Comet outgass is lost mass, period.

Yes I already know that, duh.

I was rather asking if there's any new data with regard to the size of elenin as of late?
I would rather wait on actual data to prove the decreased size speculation.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeh, I get you. It gives one hell of an illusion at the end though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh.....they're not breaking up, they're just taking some time off.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Its schrodingers comet...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Roooooooooolllllllll on Sept and its much anticipated date with Elenin,..... according to many!
It is so sad that so many have lives devoid of anything meaningful that they need to come together with the most ridiculous claims about this poor excuse for a comet.
So yep, roll on September, nearly there and nearly time to prove that too much spare time fries brains.
Some of ya need go do some volunteer work somewhere.

Put that spare time to good use.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
And POP ! It's all over... Very very strange with 1.5 odd million web pages on the net with talk about it.. O well nothing to see here... Move along...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by boncho

My thoughts exactly. We are all doomed when starship elenin visits earth because of global warming.

I'm thinking that the Annunaki have merely converted the comet into a giant space shotgun, and now we are going to get slammed with billions and billions of comet-pellets (read that last with a Carl Sagan accent, please, for effect). This will throw almost all of the Earth's surface into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun for aeons causing an epic nukulur winter - thus curing that pesky global warming problem!

See? The Annunaki don't want to enslave us to produce metals for Annunaki ear rings, they actually want to SAVE us from that diabolical global warming by blanketing the planet with sun-choking dust in a miles thick atmospheric layer. They're our friends not slave masters!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Has this comet disappeared?

It seems to me the naysayers are as quick to flap their gums as the doomers.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Its schrodingers comet...

This is the best comment on this I read all day - I'd award 2 stars if I could

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

It's observed scientific fact that when comets outgass they lose mass, that's all I was saying, it's ejected mass from the body of the comet–tail, coma. What ever you are talking about a degree of significance is something else. Comet outgass is lost mass, period.

Yes I already know that, duh.

I was rather asking if there's any new data with regard to the size of elenin as of late?
I would rather wait on actual data to prove the decreased size speculation.

Agreed, I want to see the proof....lets put this to rest once and for all..
edit on 30-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If it's breaking apart then one of elenin piece could course a new trajectory which might be colliding with earth.
I hope scientists will precisely observe these pieces as they will get closer to earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Uh oh!
What are these Illuminati satanists gonna do next? They were planning a false flag nuke show for Elenin/Nibiru/Ascension fools. Now they lost the perfect timing!

BTW, did anybody here mention godlikeproductions? Please mention it only when you make fun of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
why is it breaking apart right now. legit question, no conspiracy here just asking.

The Virginia earthquake broke it apart...

The Illuminati are aiming the HAARP array at it to break it apart and make it more dangerous...

Ooh, ooh! I know! The secret mason Illuminati conspiracy bounced HAARP waves OFF of the Virginia earthquake (to redirect and target them better, of course) to break it apart and create a mayhem machine! The Jesuits did all the calculations for them to make that happen!

I'ts Bush's fault!

The Annunaki "inherited" Eleninibiru from him!

Work with me here - I'm trying to develop a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory!

edit on 2011/8/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Anyone who bashes the hardworking authors, such as Stitchen and Hoagland, should consider that their behaviour is extremely rude. Those authors have worked hard to research, formulate, and express their opinions to which they are entitled. Making fun of someone else's opinions is just very inappropriate bad manners.

I don't suppose it has occurred to you that maybe the reason some people bash these authors is because they themselves have worked hard to master the disciplines that these dilettantes and charlatans profess to be "researching." Sitchin did not read Sumerian. Sumerian scholars universally reject his "research" as fiction. Sitchin did not understand orbital mechanics. Astronomers universally agree that his "Nibiru" orbit is impossible. Richard Hoagland is quick to project his imagining on photographs taken in space. People who routinely study these photographs and understand how to interpret them find his "research," well, childish. Don't you think its a bit rude to call well intentioned people "rude?"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't understand this hysteria around Elenin.

We should all learn from the insane suicide pacts on previous comet passings and from people who have worked within government that 1) If a comet enters our system it does not spell doom and gloom and 2) Even if it did spell doom and gloom, you would be the last to know and even then it will only be when there is too little time left to do anything else but shut your eyes.

Comets generally pose little threat, most burn up and pretty much all have none of the attributes that people have generally associated with Elenin. Asteroids on the other hand are a greater threat and could possibly, on such a large scale, cause such magnetic energy as people have associated with Elenin, but not a comet, not anything enough to disrupt the Earth from such a distance.

However, what if it is true, that this comet does present a grave threat to the Earth. People can say to take precautions and stock up with this and prepare yourself for that. However, the reality of the situation would take over. Many people would simply fold under the pressure of such a post apocalyptic world. You cannot imagine such a world, let alone prepare, those with army training and military background will have a greater insight than most, but even they are simply Human and may not be able to process the desolation and destruction on such a scale to think with logic and rationale. That is if any of us survived at all. Humans adapt, but how many of us would and could, with most living a very very comfortable world up to that point.

The bottom line is, look to the sky and learn much about what is beyond our planet. Astronomy is a wide and wonderful subject that not only enlightens but truly opens up the mind to what limitless possibilities there are in the grand scheme of things. Do not concern yourself with what could happen, it takes away the value of life in the here and now and the worth of everything around you. If this comet is a threat and it does hit and it does change the Earth forever, then there will be a lot of people wishing to relive these days that they spent worrying about the comet and not appreciating how great their lives were at that point.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by missedchance

Originally posted by eywadevotee
I wish they were Annunaki! They are Draconians. I don't think there is much else to say, except Sept 22-26 should be a bit amusing...

I can't pinpoint exact date, but yep, it's gonna be very amusing... pest extermination job... with humans playing the role of the pests.

And just in case anyone's interested in a bit of trivia, I got a good look at our exterminators in question... from the point of view of some kid hiding under rubble, with two exterminators just a few feet away. Let me tell you... those guys are *strange*.

No alien move comes even close to how strange they felt. Utterly and inexplicably strange. As in - I couldn't understand a single thought, or even get a general idea of how their thought process works. Granted, I had just a couple of seconds to get a grip on one of the two without jeopardizing the safety of that poor kid, but I'm pretty certain that, given enough time, I'd get a good hold of them. Unfortunately, time is a luxury none of us has, so what the heck... I guess if anyone lasts for more than a week into the pest extermination job, that may provide just enough opportunity.

Oh, the bit of trivia I mentioned?

Well, it seems that the pseudo-exterminators we have here, right now, are actually dumb-down half-breeds, or more correctly, cross-breeds between the original exterminators and humans. Those dumb f*cks have more human DNA than a Rhesus Monkey in a genetic lab... which, come to think of it, makes the whole story rather funny.

One can hear plenty of theories about humans being genetically modified in order to be used as slaves, and yet no one even thought of the "maintenance crew" being as much DNA modified as humans, if not much more. After all, it's easier to start with one's own DNA and adapt it to the planet's natural conditions, at the same time dumbing it down just enough to be able to perform routine tasks, but not be smart enough to invent anything new, let alone think for itself.

Yep, that's a pretty slick job that original exterminators had done. I'll give them credit for that job anytime. Not even "their own" can possibly understand them, and even considering humans to be able to goes beyond fantasy fiction.

Well, we'll see how everything turns out. I'm not keeping my hopes high.

How old are You? Just posted huh. Pic or it did not happen.Lets see some of those Exterminators as you call them. I need to be able to identify them, right? Enjoy ATS but some evidence or a whole lotta heat will come your way. Ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What a surprise the unimportant object in space which was never a threat to anyone on Earth is still not a threat to anyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I like your post. Puts some sense in all this and what you say is true. Most humans even with military and other training would not survive long. Emotionally and physically, we could not take the stress. Either way we have to face it and live or die. Not too complicated. Adapt if you can, or die. Isn't nature wonderful. She keeps it real simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join