It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin breaking apart...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Eureka! Elenin is Eleven and Nine right? That means there will be 9 to 11 comets coming our way. We will know more on 9/11 at precisely 9:11 pm. Eastern Standard I believe.
9 to 11 countries will come forth and admit that Elenin is in fact Nibiru which is in fact Nemesis which is in fact Planet X. X is also 10 which falls between 9 and 11! It's a mathematical code that after several days of studying I have concluded that 9 and 11 equals 20. That's as far as I've gotten.

I thought I should edit in I'm just kidding, ya know, for the more serious of you.

edit on 29-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: jk

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if someone said that and was 100% serious.

I have read some of the most outrageous, ignorant speculation ever concerning Elenin and Nibiru. People also vehemently defend their insane 'theories' even though their position is indefensible and even after all the flaws are pointed out to them.

I believe the Elenin threads have caused more face palms than any of the other forums on this site. Except maybe for the chemmies.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Dec 2012??? lol that is what they want you to believe... come on wake up son... instead of believing everything what those corrupt goverments tell you, see the real world in front of ya. the end of the 7th day of creation is october 28 2011. (Mayan & Hopis).... Dec 2012 is the soltice of the dawning star which the purifier comes to purify earth (nibiru).

Please people stop believing everybody, cause nobody really knows. Check your sources and meditate on what really is going on. Change your aspect of vision and the world on a different view. Do not believe anyone, and believe yourself.... and the most important of all.. do no be scared... if you feel it is the end for a new beginning then it will be.... stop telling yourself no it cannot be true... it only stress you and scares you even more because it creates doubts in your mind. Don't go against your own will... believe in tha self and meditate and you will see what is really going on.

A tip.... another reality ? Coming.... behind.... your own.... create....

Use the force come on... can you do that only for once?

reply to post by CoolStoryMan

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Greensage

OK, well, nice attempt by tptb to diffuse the masses into knowing the real truth

As one of the masses I'm wondering what it feels like to be 'diffused'. Will it hurt?

Seriously do we have any credible scientific analysis here? It's great fun theorising and speculating but for most of us, you could write our knowledge on a postage stamp.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking!

Just waiting to see what happens next.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hehehe good sight =)

reply to post by Logman

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I love how Elenin 'debunkers' are so very certain Elenin Believers are wrong, because no one can know for sure what is truly happening with this comet.

Ironic.

Since there is no way to really know, what makes you so sure YOU are right?

We have faith in the numbers, but if those numbers stray from our acceptable variance, all bets are off.

Humans...
edit on 30-8-2011 by jimnuggits because: Because of the wonderful things he does...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
I love how Elenin 'debunkers' are so very certain Elenin Believers are wrong, because no one can know for sure what is truly happening with this comet.

Ironic.

It's matter of looking at the universe and deciding for yourself what is most feasable I suppose? Ball of ice falling appart as it approaches the sun? Sounds reasonable to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

How 'feasible' is it that we are 93 million miles away from a burning ball of gas, stuck on a tiny rock with all the right chemistry, where it is not too hot or cold?

I'd say the universe waved by by to feasibility long, long ago...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You cannot be wrong nor right. Like energy, there is no wrong nor good energy, there is only energy. What makes it bad is how you gave thoughts to it. you only create your reality by what you think and believe in. this is really important all. This is the key.

I know you all rather believe in the end of the world and begin a new one and you "hope" you will survive the cataclysm and be in that "new" world... So if you think that, you would just stay there and wait for the "end of the world" to finish and begin your new life? For some it will be a physical event, for others a spiritual event.. if you have doubts and fear in your heart, you will stay in the old world... if you have love and compassion for yourself, you'll be surviving and be in the dawn... Don't you all see this?

It is a change of consciousness... the age of aquarius... the dawn.. the end of the 7th day of creation... Why people cannot just sit down and relax their minds for once? Stay in peace with their hearts? The people are so corrupted they don't even know their inner self no more. If everybody would be in peace with their heart, there will be no war.... It is emminent the way you all thinks... Your thoughts will destroy the world... not the goverments, but all of us as a unity... don't you see it?

But do not worry... You will get awaken soon... everybody will and at that stage, you will have a choice.... To let yourself fall in an abyss or hold the branch.... This time what are you going to do.... Most people would say... hold it, hold it... you have to let it go... at that moment remember this... let it go, you will know what i am talking about shortly

reply to post by jimnuggits

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Because the "debunkers" use methods like science and observation, unlike the believers who only use fantasy/speculation.

It's not even very good fantasy and speculation, it actually sucks when it can easily be disproven or does not make any common or scientific sense.

Unlike a speculation, a scientific observation can be made and a conclusion be drawn, based on past experience and knowledge. Eg. in this case the observed diminishing magnitude of the comet and the knowledge we have from comets STRONGLY suggests that the comet is breaking apart.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

How 'feasible' is it that we are 93 million miles away from a burning ball of gas, stuck on a tiny rock with all the right chemistry, where it is not too hot or cold?

Kindergarten logic. Any other life-form on another planet could argue like this - life is adapting to the CURRENT circumstances, ALWAYS. There might be life-forms in much hotter environments, or way less gravity or life-forms which breathe helium instead of Nitrogen/Oxygen. ANY of them COULD argue "what a big, big coincidence!!"

Furthermore: BIG OFF-TOPIC REPLY HERE - what has this do with this threads topic?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Introducing the next potential doom event, sorry folks!

Visual Symbolism

C/2010 X1 Elenin

X1 Elenin
XI Ele nin
XI Ele(ven) nin(e)
XI Eleven Nine
11 11 9
11/11/9

An object in space is truly international, therefore, using international date format (Y/M/D) --> 9th November 2011

9/11 + Twin Towers
9/11 + II
9/11/II
9/11/11

Using the most recognised date format on Earth (D/M/Y) --> 9th November 2011

I wonder why 9/11 has been burned into our subconscious over the past 10 years?

Could it be that it was in fact a warning 'disguised' as a terror attack?

Terror Attack
Terra Attack
Earth Attack
Earth Threat

Could it be an asteroid threat to earth on, or around, 9th November 2011?

YU55
YUSS
YUS
YES

YES! - EUREKA! - YOU GOT IT!

st.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

It all comes down to faith, and science is no different in that regard.

We make hypotheses, observe, record, and extrapolate meaning.

Yet, does not religion do these things as well?

And you may believe that science is somehow superior, yet, it is merely a system that does its best to explain things it does not have all the variables to, as does religion.

Science is the opiate of the left brained masses.

Truth is relative, even with science's precious 'facts.'

After all, how many science types would come down on the side of life on this planet, given all the factors?

Few, in my opinion.

And those only on 'faith.'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Introducing the next potential doom event, sorry folks!

Visual Symbolism

C/2010 X1 Elenin

X1 Elenin
XI Ele nin
XI Ele(ven) nin(e)
XI Eleven Nine

Are you serious? Here your just adding and making stuff up. No wonder people call us NUTS!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

[slaps forehead]

This is one of the silliest posts I've seen on ATS. I think you simply don't understand anything about the scientific method...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I LOLed out loud when I read this, imagine those "end times" folk's faces.

oh well, chances are they will find a reason behind this.

And about the Annunaki, imagine that? that would be quite interesting to see. Slap our stupid human @$$es into shape, or just wipe us all out

Let us wait and see. No one knows for sure, and we definitely cannot trust what our gov. tells us.

So it's just more of the waiting game!

Nice find

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

members.westnet.com.au...

Thanks Chadwickus for the link,

Is there any new coma size calculation to prove that it did actually decrease in magnitude over time?

Don't get me wrong, all I see is a nice graph showing a decrease in magnitude over time? it be interesting to know how they actually estimated the size over time?

Regards,

edit on 30-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

Why has anyone answered my queries above, I see no reason to call this as proof that Elenin has disintegrated in size?

Any really proof of calculations of coma size, apart from a nice graph of magnitude over time. You know, I can actually come with a similar graph, any time of the day. All I can say is "Michael Mattiazzo" is just another amateur astronomer. What makes his findings more significant?

Nothing is ever solid, when it comes to Elenin. You can label it insignificant, than why is NASA and the likes so desperate to diffuse mere conspiracies surrounding this not so significant 'ice ball'...Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Anyway, October is not so far ahead and I wouldn't mind settling this insignificant coma, so they say.

Peace

edit on 30-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

You are forgetting about the massive size of the universe, the huge amounts of matter in our universe, and the enormous time scales. When everything is taken into account it is not only feasible, it is probable that we would find ourselves here in the perfect place for life to form and thrive.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

Ummm - well, I would say that was also very feasable, as it is reality. Can't get better than reality dude!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ironic.

We have faith in the numbers, but if those numbers stray from our acceptable variance, all bets are off.

Humans...
edit on 30-8-2011 by jimnuggits because: Because of the wonderful things he does...

What exactly makes you think that we can't know for sure what is happening with this comet?

There is no faith involved with science and the scientific method.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join