It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The *Official* view might be those souls go to limbo.
My personal view on the matter is those souls know it's not quite their time and in the blinking of an eye are reborn at a later date either to the original intended parents or some other souls.
hi and thanx for your comment...i hope that all these millions upon millions of thrown away souls are transported/shown another path, some other life. i hope we are'nt unknowingly sending them to their eternal damnation. i don't think what we are doing is good at all and our collective negative karma will stike back at us in terrible ways...but this 40 million a year baby elimination,combined with the horror of seeing the "enlarged versions" of aborted baby pictures in the above link,just goes to show how thoughtless we are and how meaningless we are to eachother...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by birdyat101

reply to post by moogle

It's ok some people just don't know what they are on about, they realy can't talk until they them selves have been through the heartache that an abortion brings, I will be reliving the nightmare waiting for my girlfriend to wake up everyday for the rest of my life, and you get some silly f#ckers on hear preaching to me that it's murder, I would love to see what they would of done in my shoes that day.
which was the worse heartache?...eliminating the baby? or seeing far enough beyond yourself to love and care for the little he or she...160 million abortions every four years does'nt sound like theres much heartache involved. its just become a form of birth control..." come on honey,lets go to bed"..."but what if you get pregnant"?..".whatever,i'll just get an abortion"....its really,really sad...
you make it sound so easy to go through with an abortion but trust me when I say it's not, why do you think woman have to go to counselling for years after?
how quickly after their abortion are they back out clubbing and sleeping around...and getting another abortion...?

Generalise much buddy? There may be *some* woman devoid of a brain, morals and feelings who act that way. The greater majority though outwardly fine by casual observation are inwardly tortured till their dying day.
so that means theres 160 million inwardly tortured women every 4 years that are in such emotional pain and turmoil that they keep this protracted and denied genocide alive and flourishing...its " i me mine first",and any baby that will get in the way of my self centered lifestyle comes last...dead last...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by moogle

It's ok some people just don't know what they are on about, they realy can't talk until they them selves have been through the heartache that an abortion brings, I will be reliving the nightmare waiting for my girlfriend to wake up everyday for the rest of my life, and you get some silly f#ckers on hear preaching to me that it's murder, I would love to see what they would of done in my shoes that day.
which was the worse heartache?...eliminating the baby? or seeing far enough beyond yourself to love and care for the little he or she...160 million abortions every four years does'nt sound like theres much heartache involved. its just become a form of birth control..." come on honey,lets go to bed"..."but what if you get pregnant"?..".whatever,i'll just get an abortion"....its really,really sad...
you make it sound so easy to go through with an abortion but trust me when I say it's not, why do you think woman have to go to counselling for years after?
how quickly after their abortion are they back out clubbing and sleeping around...and getting another abortion...?

Generalise much buddy? There may be *some* woman devoid of a brain, morals and feelings who act that way. The greater majority though outwardly fine by casual observation are inwardly tortured till their dying day.
so that means theres 160 million inwardly tortured women every 4 years that are in such emotional pain and turmoil that they keep this protracted and denied genocide alive and flourishing...its " i me mine first",and any baby that will get in the way of my self centered lifestyle comes last...dead last...

It's been alive since we first realised we could take herbs to induce miscarriage so many thousands of moons ago & for so many reason's - Not all of them selfish or callous. Nothing has changed apart from our knowing the numbers. Today's contraception isn't infallible and even then it's merits can be severely damaged by illness or other given prescription drugs.
If odds such as the potential father being an uncaring idiot, rapist or abusive isn't enough to strike fear of bringing a life into the world. We have a society that makes it hard for woman to stay at home and nurture their children the way they would like - Other's who think it's downright wrong to bring more children into this world etc. Exactly how many abortions are sought every year through peoples fear of some impending doom? I don't know, but I imagine there's quite a few - Even irrational fear can spur people on to do such a thing. There are pressures everywhere and for a girl, woman or even couples who discover herself / themselves in the emotional throes of a suprise pregnancy sometimes the only solution one can see amidst the blind panic is to bring that pregnancy to a saddening soul crushing halt...

How many of those people then go on to have a family we cannot tell...How many of those people look upon the children they adore & are yet touched with the sadness and guilt that one is missing by their own actions & fear we can not know, but I'm willing to bet it's more than people think...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
its the casually jumping into bed with anyone that comes along mentality and the guy not wearing any protection and the girl not caring if he does or doesnt,are the main reasons for 40 million abortions a year...1% is from rape or incest, 6% for health reasons and 93% because the child is unwanted or inconvenient... and there it is...33,000,000 abortions because the baby is "unwanted or inconvenient" ! thats sad.."no baby is gonna get in the way of my sleep around lifestyle"....these 18 to 25 year old "punks and players",who are responsible for the majority of abortions, need to start thinking about something other than screwing around all the time..
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
38% of abortions are women with family incomes between $30,000 and $59,000...so the "they couldnt afford to take care of the baby" excuse for having the abortion is thrown right out the window...its becaues they are stuck up!...and 60% of abortions are white women...and they're stuck up as well !..." i me mine first...baby last"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

38% of abortions are women with family incomes between $30,000 and $59,000...so the "they couldnt afford to take care of the baby" excuse for having the abortion is thrown right out the window...its becaues they are stuck up!...and 60% of abortions are white women...and they're stuck up as well !..." i me mine first...baby last"

Sorry but people have reasons why they go through with it and all you are looking at is the figures, your stuck behind your computer screen with no contact from the outside world trying to make your self feel better about your self centred view of the the world, trying to bring people down emotionally to make your self feel your worth something or some one, I really hate to be the one telling you this but you are worthless, what ever happened in your past to make so bitter must of been truly horrific and I feel so sorry for you

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sorry but people have reasons why they go through with it and all you are looking at is the figures, your stuck behind your computer screen with no contact from the outside world trying to make your self feel better about your self centred view of the the world, trying to bring people down emotionally to make your self feel your worth something or some one, I really hate to be the one telling you this but you are worthless, what ever happened in your past to make so bitter must of been truly horrific and I feel so sorry for you
nothing i/ve said is wrong at all. these numbers are staggering...40 million in one year = 720 million in 16 years >>>"some people have reasons" yeah they sure do..." i'll play around all i want" "but when its time to face the consequences of my actions,my baby"...".i'll just annihilate it,here today gone tomorrow" "nothings and no ones gonna get in the way of my self centered wreckless behavior"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So every woman's reason for having an abortion is because she's playing around? I think you need to pull your head from your arse and smell some fresh air

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

So every woman's reason for having an abortion is because she's playing around? I think you need to pull your head from your arse and smell some fresh air
with 720 MILLION ABORTIONS !!! in 16 years! theres a helluva lotta loose women out there that are spending a whole lotta time doing "the wild thing" but dont give a damn what the results are....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I am convinced you are just trying to provoke reaction here. You don't have to keep reeling of figures, you told us it for one year.....we can work out the multiplications for 5, 10 or 20 years ourselves!!!

You sound as though you have a lot of growing up to do, come back and say you are such an age, I don't care. Your years on earth do not make you the person you are, life experience counts for so much more.

You seem confused too, look at what you are spouting....you contradict yourself an awful lot!!

I am off now, this is not worth any more of my time.

Over and out.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i'm trying to stand up for the millions upon millions of erased babies, who will never get the chance to live, play with toys, ride their bikes, enjoy the summer nights, build a snowman,eat ice cream,laugh at cartoons, be hugged,held and kissed and fall in love. babies that are continuously annihilated by uncaring,self centered, thoughtless men and women...these silenced souls deserve some kind of reaction,not just a world full of people that just look the other way and ignore the fact that this protracted genocide is going on all around them...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i'm trying to stand up for the millions upon millions of erased babies, who will never get the chance to live, play with toys, ride their bikes, enjoy the summer nights, build a snowman,eat ice cream,laugh at cartoons, be hugged,held and kissed and fall in love. babies that are continuously annihilated by uncaring,self centered, thoughtless men and women...these silenced souls deserve some kind of reaction,not just a world full of people that just look the other way and ignore the fact that this protracted genocide is going on all around them...

You are so wrong and i think you need to wake up and keep you opions to your self so I'm out

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You are so wrong and i think you need to wake up and keep you opions to your self so I'm out
whatever...how can anyone say that what i wrote above ^^^ is wrong !?!?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No worries... I didn't get my soul until I was like 4 years old.
It popped into my body one day while i was on my Big Wheel.

Other kids get theirs on Christmas and Kwanzaa, but not Hanukkah.

Sometimes the Tooth Fairy leaves "Soul Paste" and the kids can just brush it on...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

No worries... I didn't get my soul until I was like 4 years old.
It popped into my body one day while i was on my Big Wheel.

Other kids get theirs on Christmas and Kwanzaa, but not Hanukkah.

Sometimes the Tooth Fairy leaves "Soul Paste" and the kids can just brush it on...
my soul is filled with holes and a great void, as its well aware of the sad and sorry state that this fallen world is withering away within...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's allot of baby souls, but what can we do about it? It's the bearers choice!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

my soul is filled with holes and a great void, as its well aware of the sad and sorry state that this fallen world is withering away within...

Welcome to the material plane... a.k.a. "Hell".

May you be lucky, and free yourself from Samsara!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by blocula

That's allot of baby souls, but what can we do about it? It's the bearers choice!
yes its their choice, but the massive amounts of negative karma that they are accumulating will be reaped by all of us...and this is why...>>> www.100abortionpictures.com...
edit on 31-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Somebody please read my last post. Aside from that, soem people do lie about rape, but you can't steamroll everyone else it actually happens to. And you can't bring "souls" into the conversation, we can only work with FACTS....I don't care about your personal understanding or thoughts about things that cannot be proven. God doesn't have a website about the ins and outs of the afterlife, the before life or souls. Murder can be murder, yes, but this is no heaven on Earth, and as much as I hate to say it, you can justify abortion when considering a situation. This is a grey world, sure....but if there is an instance where YOU would consider abortion, than you must say you are pro-choice. Hopefully, none of you will be in that situation, but its easy to get into, and NOBODY has the right to tell a woman what to do with they're body.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
Somebody please read my last post. Aside from that, soem people do lie about rape, but you can't steamroll everyone else it actually happens to. And you can't bring "souls" into the conversation, we can only work with FACTS....I don't care about your personal understanding or thoughts about things that cannot be proven. God doesn't have a website about the ins and outs of the afterlife, the before life or souls. Murder can be murder, yes, but this is no heaven on Earth, and as much as I hate to say it, you can justify abortion when considering a situation. This is a grey world, sure....but if there is an instance where YOU would consider abortion, than you must say you are pro-choice. Hopefully, none of you will be in that situation, but its easy to get into, and NOBODY has the right to tell a woman what to do with they're body.
okay, we'll deal with facts, abortion is the thoughtless and heartless elimination of another human being...soul or no soul...thats what i think and thats right, no one has the right to tell 720,000,000 women every 16 years what to do with their bodies, but i know what they are doing with their bodies at a wreckless and dizzying pace to get pregnant in the first place

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join