Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unfortunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They are born in sin and roast in hell for infinity i guess

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unforunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...

To answer your question. They are the martyrs that cry out for justice. Revelations.
SnF

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
dont they go to limbo or something? at least thats where I thing dantes inferno put them.

ps. abortions aren't the problem. not having the money or education to raise a child in this world is the problem.
edit on 27-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

this is a truly staggering number, yet its totally accurate and unforunately true. and those that argue about wether or not the fetus is human, during the first trimester or second trimester or whenever is a sad excuse. i see no argument at all. obviously the fetus is going to be a person, what else? a rock?, a cat?,a tree?...no...a human being, a beautiful baby boy or girl. if there is a soul, a life force and i believe there is. then theres an extreme amount of souls being sent to "who knows where" every day of every year through abortions all over the world. there is on average, 40 million abortions every year, 80 million abortions every two years,160 million abortions every four years and so on and so on! we are presently living within and have been for many years, the most horrible and protracted genocide in the history of the world. no wonder to me why theres so much evil in this world. theres a lot of men and women out there that love to play around, but dont want anything to do with the consequences. they just casually erase the unborn baby from their lives. i'm glad my mother did'nt feel that way about me. i actually knew a woman who went to work at nine one morning, went out during her lunch break and had an abortion and was out dancing in a club that very same night...its unbelievable!...heres the brutal and sad statistics >>>www.abortionno.org...

To answer your question. They are the martyrs that cry out for justice. Revelations.
SnF
wow, those are some truly powerful words you just said...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
dont they go to limbo or something? at least thats where I thing dantes inferno put them.

ps. abortions aren't the problem. not having the money or education to raise a child in this world is the problem.
and people casually and constantly playing around with eachother and dealing with the outcome by eliminating it...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This thread has been moved to the Rant section? *gasp* No!! I can't believe it!

Now blocula, I must ask just what you're trying to get at; is this from a religious perspective, or just social commentary, or what? Regardless, it's worth making it clear that I agree with your underlying point.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
these abortion statistics equal out to "5,000 abortions" performed "every hour" of every day,this is really sad...

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

these abortion statistics equal out to "5,000 abortions" performed "every hour" of every day,this is really sad...

how many die from hunger every day? If we cant even feed all the babies we have now, why would you want to make more?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak
This thread has been moved to the Rant section? *gasp* No!! I can't believe it!

Now blocula, I must ask just what you're trying to get at; is this from a religious perspective, or just social commentary, or what? Regardless, it's worth making it clear that I agree with your underlying point.
the horrible statistics speak for themselves. what is happening? to these millions upon millions of souls is my perspective and as the example i gave in my opening paragraph shows, millions of men and women, all the time, are casually and thoughtlessly playing around with eachother and dealing with the consequences by eliminating them...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

A-friggin-men. Why bring MORE people into this world who are going to suffer and drain the economy? Probably kill themselves anyway because their lives are terrible.

I know that's a morbid response. But that's the mood I'm in this evening!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

how many die from hunger every day? If we cant even feed all the babies we have now, why would you want to make more?

Not to mention how many die from acts of war, bombs, chemical warfare or just plain 'ol corporate greed....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you didn't answer his question. is this religious or a social commentary?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not to mention how many die from acts of war, bombs, chemical warfare or just plain 'ol corporate greed....

exactly, if this is a religious thing, than god would have a lot more to be ticked about than abortions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then would it be better NOT to be pregnant to begin with, spend some of that money educating these people to at least some kind of protection.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What happens to the souls of the hundreds of millions of animals killed each year by other animals and humans in the most grizzly and painful of fasions??? What about the hundreds of thousands of souls of human beings we allow to starve to death or be casualties in wars fought over resources we all take for granted in some form or another?

Believe me, there are far worse nightmares happening on this planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

or, spend that money on feeding children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join