It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience Hurricane Irene LIVE in a jeep with Brian Osburn.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind
Somebody just posted that somebody died on a pier that was being streamed live.... I wonder if it was the same person that was mentioned earlier?

Why on the earth would anyone be on a pier with these types of warnings?, even if it was 48 hours ago people knew.

It's either rumors, or we have some people lacking common sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Getting a still picture and choppy audio, guess too many people are viewing and clogging up the tubes.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

we have people lacking common sense... it was witnessed on a live stream.. she said he was fighting to stay on the pier as the waves splashed over him before he finally found a brain and got off... but it was about an hour after she posted that, that i read somebody died on a pier that was being streamed live..so i dunno if it was same person or not

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's starting to blow harder. 50mph gusts. We have a lot of mature trees in our neighborhood 100' tall. Looking through my back door at a neighbor's house. There will definitely be some large trees down. That means power outages.

Many gas stations are out of gas. All stores are sold out of generators. Photos don't capture the intensity. Crap, lights just blinked. It's gonna be bad. When tide comes in tonight many streets will be impassable.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
umm if those are considered terrible storm surges, you should see a storm in Nova Scotia.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
finally got through the eye... hes getting nailed again and hes at the ocean... looks insane!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Tell me more, Tell me more...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Right now he is parked on the beach watching the waves splash up, debris flying all over... uh oh... the feed just froze

Edit: Make that he just went off the air... second times its happened though im sure he will be back in a few... i hope
edit on 27-8-2011 by OpenMindCuriousMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
He mentioned something about resetting the connection before it went offline.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Yeah but he was talking about the audio only feed.. it went offline a while back and hes been having trouble getting it back online... he said he was gonna restart it, it still didnt work.. he said he was gonna try again thats when the video went down... maybe he decided to restart both feeds but the video was fine... dunno why he would have messed with it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The hurricane looks pretty bad

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its back up now... choppy as hell though... looks like hes driving... he said earlier he was going to go back to JD's and check on that awning.. maybe thats where he is headed. not sure this video is lagging REALLY bad

Edit: Audio feed is back up now too

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Greetings:
thorfourwinds here in Durham, NC on a friend's computer.

As First Responders, we are boots on the ground and heading into New Bern in an hour.

Will be back with photos and reports later.

In Peace, Love & Light
tfw

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Dude are you getting audio?

I am getting nada

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Video went offline again.. this is starting to get annoying

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind
Somebody just posted that somebody died on a pier that was being streamed live.... I wonder if it was the same person that was mentioned earlier?

Why on the earth would anyone be on a pier with these types of warnings?, even if it was 48 hours ago people knew.

It's either rumors, or we have some people lacking common sense.

Or...we may have someone who really wanted to end their life....I hope this is not the case....but it does happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom_Gloom

The audio channel? Yea its working... Audio on the video channel? Nope. It went offline again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Sorry to be a pain. Do you have a link to the audio feed.

Twould be appreciated

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok everything is back up and working again. Both feeds at www.crazymother.tv and damn it JD's awning is still up

Edit: Video feed is FUBAR again...

Edit 2: its up again... i feel like a yo yo

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's one that is not as bad...ETA: ..or rather maintaining the stream I should say...

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 8/27/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join