It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience Hurricane Irene LIVE in a jeep with Brian Osburn.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Somebody just posted that somebody died on a pier that was being streamed live.... I wonder if it was the same person that was mentioned earlier?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think he fell asleep

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Somebody just posted this... another live stream this one from jacksonville, nc
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

I read that earlier also, someone I thought I saw someone on that pier also. But were gone once the waves hit.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

If you hear him snoring, then yes he is asleep. Can you blame him hes only had two hours sleep lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ustream has a list of all the streams of the hurricane.

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by summer5

If you hear him snoring, then yes he is asleep. Can you blame him hes only had two hours sleep lol.

He's not talking (did hear a few snores actually), I just heard him light a cig - he's awake!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Unless he smokes in his sleep. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Yeah I know I heard it and typed it after he had done it

Ugh oks time for me to go for asleep, has been interesting.

edit on 27-8-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I found this stream really interesting for some reason. Maybe it was the idea of camping with a reporter in a car on the other side of the globe in car, in the middle of a storm. Maybe it was the guys personality. Maybe it was a bit of both. But yea I've bookmarked his site crazymother.tv and will visit again. Hopefully I'll get to catch the next storm with him too.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know if I can watch this?! I keep picturing a huge wave coming over the car and dragging him out to sea... is this guy mad!?! He has gone to sleep!!!?!?!???! I hope he wakes up again!! Still it is entertaining haha

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thaught the same as costa. The other guy is cruising through the water ^^

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Man listening to him snore is makin me tired. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Yep, goodnight crazymother thanks for the great coverage and constant updates but you should get some sleep because it looks like CNN might call you soon looking to buy that footage you stayed up all night to get. I know you can't hear me or read this being that you are dreaming right now but I just wanted to tell you that you have lived up to your name and everyone thinks that you are a crazy mother! I'm just happy that you didn't get hurt playing around in that storm. I have been through a few storms myself including Andrew and Katrina. I can tell you from experience that you don't want to know first hand what mother nature is capable of. You are probably disappointed that the gas station wasn't destroyed or that transformer city didn't explode with intense blue lights but if those things happened that would mean you were facing a real hurricane and not a super tropical storm. Believe me when I say that you would not be very comfortable playing storm chaser when faced with a real hurricane. I have seen these things rip asphalt streets right out of the ground and concrete shopping centers cut in half. My point is, I hope you learn and understand enough about these storms to know that you had a mild encounter with what could have been a very serious storm and realize it might not be such a good idea to play with it next time. BTW, thanks for the post goochball.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Hey thanks for the link to the live stream. It is very interesting seeing the bands of the hurricane live with a resolution that is not so bad. I will be watching .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am experiencing it live.
Hampton Va
36.05N 76.32W
Winds about 12-28 at ground level. Steady. Gusts at 35-40 mphs. Little or no rain. Just some spotty light rain. Its getting blown around but its not heavy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I watched this morning and he is snoring in the back ground. He must be passed out, head back on the seat, mouth open. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It has all finished there I think. Found a new live stream from Virginia, Chesapeake. He is taking song requests whilst the wait. Hope it all calms down and is over hyped!

ustre.am...

edit on 27/8/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
is it me or is the video really really choppy with only sporadic audio? Its driving me nuts. I know earlier in the night he mentioned that the atmosphere was giving some bad reception, so I'm figuring that's the issue.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yea, I can't even watch anymore...it's so laggy now.

Thanks for the coverage dude!

edit on 8/27/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join