It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

So well said Mike, no need to add anything to it....except to say thank you!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wish I could write my feelings as you do.
One thing I can say is that I have found my
interests in earthquakes and other fragile
earth concerns because I too want to save
people from suffering. The day we can
predict quakes will be a celebration - baby
steps have been taken. Thank you Mike!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just giving this a bump so I can reference for research.
Lots of good info on here for earthquake prediction.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting, definetly a good try however i dont believe its real, also is it me or is the timestamp the wrong way? it starts at 5:07 and ends in 4:53... Unless we all read bottom too top.... :/

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessiana

I've also put a dotted line between each email. the chain is backwards so read from bottom up.

Read carefully.

This, it turns out, was indeed a hoax but there was such a tremendous amount of information dug out in this thread that it's value far outweighs the false underpinnings of the original post.

edit on 31-12-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay...so just found some new info that I think could possibly be related.

ATS member Camaro68ss started a new thread today about Scientists secretly evacuating a town due to pending geological event

Here is the link article provided by Camaro68ss:

Private: Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm

CRN® Jan 4th 2012- Conciencia Radio is currently conducting an investigation on something massive that occurred in the port town of Ensenada, Baja California Mexico. In or around August 2011, a very big secret meeting took place among the scientific elite at the number one scientific research center in Mexico known as the Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada (CICESE). This preliminary report, not be published as of yet, is being developed to ascertain why prominent scientists from different parts of the world that work at CICESE have decided to suddenly relocate or flee from the Baja California peninsula due to an impending geophysical event of great magnitude.

We spoke a series of anonymous sources. Among them a woman who yesterday revealed to us what transpired at the CICESE. She and a professor of hers arrived to the CICESE to attend an astronomy workshop. When they arrived to the center, the saw that the Mexican Military had closed all vehicle access to the center. They thought they were removing radioactive substances that are used in the labs, which is not uncommon to see because the removal of hazardous substances such as chemicals and radioactive compounds are ascribed to the Military. Later they realized why the Military was there and it was not for this purpose but to protect important visitors that were present at the CICESE at that same moment.

The topic being discussed by the scientific elite is the fact that they now have confirmation that a huge cataclysmic geological or geophysical event is about to occur any moment now that would at least destroy the port city of Ensenada Mexico. Ensenada is located at just 68 miles south of the Tijuana/San Diego border. At least 300,000 people reside in Ensenada. Among other things discussed was that they leave the city as soon as possible. It has been revealed to us that in fact many of the foreign scientists working at the CICESE and other well-connected individuals in the Baja California elite have left Ensenada. Our direct source mentioned in the interview we conducted with her on January 3rd, 2012 that the antendees mentioned that they were expecting the event to occur any moment now and that they referred to it as a "geophysical event".

Now, with this new testimony from our 2012 source, we can at least foresee that a very big geophysical event is about to occur that will affect the northern part of the Baja California peninsula. This information has forced many important and prominent scientists from Europe, Russia, Japan and Mexico to relocate from Ensenada and leave their jobs at the CICESE.
This investigation is still in process.

SO....this may be complete hogwash, but you have to admit that it is curious. Especially the timing. According to this paper the meeting happened in August 2011.....the same month middlebrook started posting. Same general location. Both regarding a pending geological event......

I think it is worth looking into.

ETA: Oh wow. Just saw the source for this, and so I have to say that my interest just dropped big time.

Backman website

It is the type of website that I would immediately exit. I suppose it is possible for a truth or two to be burried under all the other crap, but it really goes a long ways in discrediting. BUT, maybe it could give us a clue to our original source???
edit on 6-1-2012 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Hey, thanks for posting it anyway....you never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Well,at least part of it is true.
CICESE does exist.

Earth Sciences

The peninsula of Baja California is located in one of the major seismic regions in the world. It has a fascinating geological history and is a natural laboratory where unresolved problems abound. Researchers and students in the Earth Sciences Division focus on resolving such problems through various disciplines. Specialized laboratories, with modern equipment and several seismic networks, allow us to carry out a wide range of scientific projects. Graduate students, both at the M.Sc. and Ph.D. level, acquire their training working in scientific projects in the areas of Applied Geophysics, Environmental Geosciences, Geology and Seismology.

Applied Geophysics

By applying the laws of physics, we aim to resolve problems encountered during the exploration of the subsoil. We design and implement algorithms for the interpretation of geophysical data and carry out theoretical-practical studies experimenting with new applications of geophysical exploration methods.

www.cicese.edu.mx...

Just don't know about the rest of the story.

Wanted to add this,checked their news,they are worried about the rising cost of tortillas.
I also came across this page,and if you use google,it will translate it for you.

At the bottom of the page of list of earthquakes,the is acceleration data and a 7.2 quake? from 2010 but only by request,I assume.

resnom.cicese.mx...

edit on 6-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
And to add to the earthquake prediction,I found this little jewel.

Chinese move ahead on earthquake prediction

www.larouchepac.com...

One of the revelations of last week's American Geophysical Union Conference in San Francisco, was the urgency with which China has moved to expand its capabilities in the field of earthquake forecasting, through a network of ground- and space-based sensors for the detection of precursor signals emanating from fault zones.

I went ahead and started a thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just giving this a bump and checking if anyone had any new info.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just bumping this back up my subscribed list.

I wanted to re-read some posts due to a strange feeling about recent events some (myself included) are having.

Hope you all are well and prepared. I kinda miss this little group.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Just bumping this back up my subscribed list.

I wanted to re-read some posts due to a strange feeling about recent events some (myself included) are having.

Hope you all are well and prepared. I kinda miss this little group.

Please explain the "recent events you are having" and as far as being prepared...
I have no idea if I am or not but I would like to think I am prepared for whatever may come my way.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I meant the recent quakes on the west coast, not my personal events.

I normally follow along on the quake watch thread quietly reading posts. Lately however I just feel very agitated or antzy (I really don't know how to describe the feeling) like I can almost "feel" something is waiting around the corner. I find myself pulling up USGS several times a day now instead of just a quick glance daily. I know feelings are just that, and maybe I have just been on ATS too much lately.

Still, I feel the need to look over all of this again like I missed something. I have had a weird pressure on the top of my head for three days now that I am chalking up to stress. I do remember people talking about pressures and earthquakes, but I am going to have to do some more research into the matter.

Thanks for the reply Mama.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I assumed you meant that but I have gotten away from myself a few times by assuming.

I have been all over ATS the last week. Well, since I saw a quake in Utah. The other day there were a few in Utah on USGS and I told my boyfriend I am concerned about California and the West Coast. I have no idea why the Utah quakes startle me but they did and still do. I have the same sense of urgency as you speak of.

Today I am also reminded of and read again the 17 yr old who dreamed back in the 30's of California "going into the Sea".

There is just something in me that says something is coming and my focus is on California.

I really hope everyone's premonitions are wrong.... I really do. I cannot even fathom the loss the world would feel if indeed California goes into the Sea. My brother and his family live there and as of now he is in Japan working while his family is behind in San Jose. I pray for all of California as I do the entire world. The times are getting worse and I hope for peace.

It is as if the Japan Quake created a snowball effect in my mind... I can't explain it....only feel it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well....I think there have been some interesting quakes and quite a few people experiencing what may be physical symptoms of what some consider indicators. Unfortunately, although there are several programs out there right now in the works to give more of a warning for events, as far as we know so far it still isn't possible to do more than speculate.

I had a horrible headache all day yesterday, but then it could just be a bug that is going around. I dunno. I feel the way I did before and during the Japan quake....but I have no idea what that means. Probably nothing. If I am really sensitive, it could have been the 6.0 and the several 5-4 mag range quakes that have been whithin a couple hundred miles of me these past few weeks. I had a bad headache the day of the 6 mag quake near vancouver a few months ago, as well as several of my friends that I was with. I was actually concerned there might be a gas leak and asked the homeowner...but they didn't use gas. When I got out to my car I discovered the quake had just happened. SO. It is possible. We don't get these larger quakes too often thank goodness.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is going to take awhile to skim this thread again, but I just feel the need to do it. I don't know why.

I am glad you gals are still keeping an eye on the thread. I feel it has lots of great info in here. Westcoast, you managed to take a lemon and make lemonade for sure with this "hoax".

Any pointers as to where to look about earthquake related pressure in the head? I guess I could use the unfriendly search function. ugh........

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Have you seen the thread for experimental methods for earthquake predictions? Lots of conversation there about the physical affects! Great thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No I haven't yet! Off to search for it now. Thank you.

E.T.A. Wow, that thread is gonna take awhile to get through, but I knew other people had said things like this.

Experiment thread

I think that is the one you are talking about. Sounds like just what I am looking for. Thanks again.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
well with in 2 seconds of finding this id already figured it to be hoax, i knew the name to be tim middlebrook (not sure how) and i googled it knowing that jpl was involved it only confirmed my thinking, he is listed and explains his work. Nothing to do with earthquakes nor volcanos that i can see. Maybe somebody with more experience or knowledge should google him read his job at jpl and then read the emails again to see if it makes sense. ?

sorry if this has already being mentioned.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

Could you provide a quick link? I'm not coming up with anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join