It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Christ and the Alien Invasion Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Today, I (whom am missionary baptist) and my collegue (who is a catholic) were discussing the return of Christ to this earth and what might possibly cause the world to unite against him. The answers we came up with was an alien invasion. Now it seems to me that since 1985 when President Reagan convened the entire UN in response to the threat of alien invasions, that there has been an increase in alien invasion movies and television programs from that day forth.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Since then we have seen films such as "Independance Day", "The Fourth Kind", "The Battle for L.A." and televisions programs such as "V", "Earth Final Conflict", and the most recent TNT's "Falling Skies". Over the years we have been slowly conditioned to look up at the skies in anticipation of dread and fear with Astrophysicists like Stephen Hawking crying out that anything that comes from the heavens (stars) would likely be aggressive. This is the great deception that the Son of Perdition has planned in order to decieve the world into following him and his rule, with a promise that if humanity bands together we can drive off any "threats" that come to earth, but he is lying. There will be no salvation for those who take up arms, because it is not aliens that will attack earth, but the Lord of Hosts. He whom was known as Jesus Christ. In the Son of Perditions arrogance he will insight the nations of earth to do battle with the Messiah returned. When Jesus returns
the whole world will be in fear of an alien invasion because, since the early to mid 1900's up till now in 2011 mankind has been conditioned that anything that is not from earth will be aggressive and is to be fought. In their blindness they will turn on the Lord and the armies of hell will be complete and the deception soon after will be revealed.

Keep this topic on task, this is about pertinent information only and no atheist drivel decrying the existence of God, this is not that kind of thread and there are other threads that are more suitable for those replies.
edit on 25-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Because there weren't any alien movies before 1985.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
so wheres the bad gonna come from the earth? reptilian theory?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What might cause the whole World to conspire against him? So much for his believers that would also if we are to take your premise of the whole world conspiring against him

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The media is playing more and more stuff on aliens and the vatican just teemed up with the government and NASA.... To hold a meeting on aliens and are suppose to reveal a great secret little by little.Its about to happen. People will realize.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I have heard similar things.

second line
edit on 25-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I doubt we will turn on the Lord.

Given that when he returns, I doubt it will be in physical flesh but in etherical glory, he will oust the controllers.

Also, Jesus was Sumerian. Hebrew tribes atacked Sumeria, adapted Sumeria's religion and made it their own. Galileans were descended from Sumerians, not Judeans. Therefore Jesus of Galilee is Sumerian.

Cross reference Sumerian history with Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers and you get a very interesting picture.

What I really think is our creator will return. Ea Enki will return and take back this planet which we rightfully own.
edit on 25-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What I know is similar to what you say. I think TPTB will use an 'alien invasion' to try to take control of the world.

This has more to say about it: The Quickening
edit on 25-8-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
What might cause the whole World to conspire against him? So much for his believers that would also if we are to take your premise of the whole world conspiring against him

If you were a believer you would know that the whole world does not include christians.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well it is a very possible scenario, because the bible talks about Jesus returning on a cloud. Since angels are multidimensional beings Jesus has to be as well after his transcendence, meaning they can cross over from the spiritual realm into the physical and back at will. Perhaps these balls of light people see at night sometimes that make no sound and can disappear or fly off at ultrasonic speeds are angels? Maybe the "foo fighters" that world war 2 pilots were claiming to see where angels inspecting them. There is alot that we still dont understand about the angels and God, but i suspect all will be revealed at Christs' return.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly. When we (and yes I mean you and me and your catholic friend, we're all different parts of one body) are raptured, what other explaination will those who don't believe have to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of believers in Christ. It can't be that stupid mythology that the Bible warned us about. It must have been a mass alien abduction! It will cause them to accept a one world leader, with all the right answers, the antichrist, and a one world mark and currency. We can't know for sure, but it makes as much sense that the rapture would be explained away by that, than anything else. Especially since we've all be conditioned by the entertainment and mass media toward ET's existance. If they don't believe in Christ, what other explaination could there possibly be?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What if aliens are Demons coming to Earth because God is letting them out of the Pit when our Sin reaches a certain level? Then, in the End Days, when Sin reaches critical mass and our sins have disrespected and offended God to the point of no return, which apparently we are in The End Days according to Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict (as well as many others), all the Demons are released in UFOs to Earth to do battle against His Saints on Earth. What if that is really happening?

They will set themselves up as Gods and when "aliens" come, that's EXACTLY how people will see them --as Gods. The Bible also says that God allows The Deception to happen for 3 1/2 years, then the veil is lifted. So, the Deception is that Aliens are beings from other planets (God created only man on earth) when actually they're Demons who will set themselves up as Gods. You'll notice that more and more sightings of UFOs have been taking place in recent years. This is because our sins are quickly bringing us to The Tribulation. We, because of our sinful ways, have brought all of this on ourselves.

Maitreya calls himself and his fellow Masters "Ascended Masters." We know that Satan always tries to pose himself off as Christ, but is the opposite. The opposite of a Fallen Angel is an Ascended Master. So once again, Satan is trying to fool mankind by setting himself up as a God, and once again just like in The Garden, THE God.

The people on earth were chosen by God specifically to be on Earth at this moment in Time.

So the Deception is that aliens are beings from other planets, and not what they really are...Demons. In all of these years why hasn't the mystery been solved? Why? Grainy photos & videos --2nd and 3rd hand accounts, etc. Why? Why haven't these so-called beings from other planets come forward and land on earth? Why? Because they're being held back by God's hand. The 2 worlds are blending more and more as Sin descends to their world and brings their world to ours. What will the final Sin be?

Not one single movie, book, or song depicts aliens as Demons. They all portray aliens as being from other planets. Why? Because that is the conditioning they want us to believe. How many people even thought of the idea of aliens being Demons? Not many. And then when they hear of the possibility they think there's no way, because it goes against what they've believed all of their life, thanks to movies, books and so on. But, the possibility of aliens being from another planet is now accepted. Think of that. Seriously. That idea is now accepted.

I had a meeting with local clergy a couple years back and I told them of my idea. Even they were so excited about my idea and NONE of them even thought of it from that point of view. The Bible phrase, "All will be deceived, even the elect" comes to mind. Only those with God really in their hearts will not be deceived.

A couple days later I got a call from a very higher up who wanted to hear my story from Beginning to End and everything else that I didn't mention days earlier. They were very excited!
So, that's what I believe is really happening.

By the way, a side note, imagine the success of a movie with the plot of Aliens being Demons! Don't even bother trying to write it, it's in the works! But, will it be too late???

Like my signature says...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dsclev

The anti-christ is not one man, "he" is anyone who does not believe in Christ.

bible.cc...

The Son of Perdition is the one who walks the earth in Satans image, to mock Jesus. I used to believe the anti-christ was one man too after having it beaten into my head from my old pentecostal days, i only just recently discovered that the anti-christ is anyone who does not believe in Jesus, it was my catholic friend that set me straight when we were studying scripture together. Our doctrines may divide us on some points, but ultimately there is only one Jesus Christ and he IS the savior.

Other than that yes, i agree with you.
edit on 25-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Its a good bet this is the way it is. In todays society no one is afraid of "demons" because science has relegated them to mythical status, only the abrahamic faiths have any inkling of their true nature. Demon's can shape shift and take any form because all a "demon" is, is a fallen angel. The world leaders would never be able to get the entire world to believe that demons were going to attack the earth or angels for that matter, but aliens? Yeah, with all the films and television shows and then having mainstream scientists talk about the possiblity of alien existence, these world leaders have found the chink in the non-believers armor. People who cannot believe in God and jesus or angelic beings can cling to aliens instead. In essence however it is not aliens that will be attacking, but the Lords Host of Saints who were given angelic bodies and maybe some of the angels themselves.

Fear of an alien invasion will allow this Son of Perdition to snow the masses and pull the wool over their eyes so that he can gain control, why else would we be having all the programs about alien invasions and if humanity stands together we can win, which is utter B.S. We are being conditioned to believe lies and yes it is a conspiracy. A conspiracy to rob you of your soul while he has you believing he can save you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I have said for the last 30+ years exactly that. More likely demons than ET and all probably part of the great deception!!....Great Minds!...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

And I agree with you there are anti christs. Some historical and anyone who is against Him. However we will have to agree to disagree about one person, "the beast" who is coming who will be THE anti christ.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsclev

And I agree with you there are anti christs. Some historical and anyone who is against Him. However we will have to agree to disagree about one person, "the beast" who is coming who will be THE anti christ.

In fact in what the governments of the world (and SoP) have as a contingency plan, is for all of humanity to unite to drive off the invaders. Anyone who is not for fighting against the Lord (the proposed alien threat) will be killed because thats what you do in an alien invasion, anyone who is not helping the whole of humanity survive is a liability and will be snuffed out.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by goldentorch

If you were a believer you would know that the whole world does not include christians.

Any specific flavor of Christian?

I think theres like 32k different kinds...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i think its more along the likes of the disclosure of alien life, and the deception of jesus christ.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Good Thread to awaken people to the truth about the strong delusion coming. Best advise, believe the truth that Jesus Christ is alive and well and is coming back to redeem what he paid for with his own blood.

To those who do not believe this truth "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." (2 Thessalonians 2:11b) THE Anti-Christ, (there are many anti-Christ) The Son of Perdition, comes "...after the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians 9b-10)

Many on here may know that the Bible speaks of Satan being "The prince and power of the air." He commands an hierarchy of principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Satan/Beelzebub is ruler over those who (fly) flit about in our atmosphere and the firmament called space. Satan is the father of lies. His job is to kill, steal and destroy.

Since Satan is the God of this world, ("But if our gospel [good news] be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:3,4) he has been relentless in his effort to condition the human race for the big event, the phenomenon that is going to be on such a grand scale that he will cause all to worship his son, the Son of Peredition. (destruction)

So called aliens are demons in manifestation, fallen angels. The human was created by The Almighty God Jehovah. We were not seeded here by brothers on another planet as the Pope would have us believe. THAT IS A LIE!

Keep up the good work before it is to late. It seems as though it is already 11:59.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join