It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Christ and the Alien Invasion Deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Think about this. Why would the governments of the world possibly try to incite all humanity to unite and repel an alien invasion? Either it is true, or it is false and its a last ditch effort to gain control of all humanity. Now WHY, would any one person want to gain control of all of humanity? Who needs that much power? What person in all the world needs to have control over EVERYONE? The Son of Perdition needs that much control. The world would continue on as it has since time began and man would be no more different now than he was 8,000 years ago. The only alien that exists is going to be this Nephilim. The Nephilim were a blight on humanity, and mankind has long forgotten the wars we fought against them, these "giants and men of reknown" they were so blood thirsty that God himself had to step in to keep them from destroying mankind, because they had swept across the world like a plague. If this Son of Perdition is a Nephilim we are in deep doo doo, because only Christ himself will be able to kill this thing. Of all the wars mankind fought against the Nephilim not one time had we killed any of them, this is why you don't see any archeologists finding Nephilim bones, we couldnt kill any of them. In the end it had to be God that destroyed them, with fire and brimstone or what some people nowadays would probably call nuclear fire, which could explain the various sites in the middle east and the egyptian penninsula where giant craters of blackened glass formed from melted sand that to this day still has small detectable traces of rdiation.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

["Think about this. Why would the governments of the world possibly try to incite all humanity to unite and repel an alien invasion? Either it is true, or it is false and its a last ditch effort to gain control of all humanity."]

I'm afraid, I got lost somewhere amongst the options. Is there or is there not a militant 'host' expected to arrive soon. Is that 'host' (according to your premises) led by YOUR Jesus-version or is it alien/demonic? Which of these options are the coming global dictators supposed to fight against.

Quote: ["Now WHY, would any one person want to gain control of all of humanity?"]

For the same reasons that have made christian factions strive for monopoly.

Quote: ["The only alien that exists is going to be this Nephilim."]
Nope.

Quote: ["In the end it had to be God that destroyed them, with fire and brimstone or what some people nowadays would probably call nuclear fire,"]

Some would call it that, but only with quite a stretch of interpretation.

Quote: ["which could explain the various sites in the middle east and the egyptian penninsula where giant craters of blackened glass formed from melted sand that to this day still has small detectable traces of rdiation."]

These were more likely made by the last remnants of the Atlantis-gang.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Today, I (whom am missionary baptist) and my collegue (who is a catholic) were discussing the return of Christ to this earth and what might possibly cause the world to unite against him. The answers we came up with was an alien invasion. Now it seems to me that since 1985 when President Reagan convened the entire UN in response to the threat of alien invasions, that there has been an increase in alien invasion movies and television programs from that day forth.

I'm kind of curious, are you a missionary, or an archeologist? You state in another thread you started that you were an archeologist, and in that thread you started the query of whether all Gods in history were in fact the same God. (See the link to that thread below)

Above Top Secret

It also amazes me how Christians have jumped on this Alien=Nephilim bandwagon in the last 20-30 years or so, as if trying to fill the inconsistencies of their bible. I think as the Sumerian texts become more mainstream, there is no other way the Christian faith can hold fast to its beliefs unless they slowly incorporate the fact that we were genetically engineered by an advanced race.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier

Today, I (whom am missionary baptist) and my collegue (who is a catholic) were discussing the return of Christ to this earth and what might possibly cause the world to unite against him. The answers we came up with was an alien invasion. Now it seems to me that since 1985 when President Reagan convened the entire UN in response to the threat of alien invasions, that there has been an increase in alien invasion movies and television programs from that day forth.

I'm kind of curious, are you a missionary, or an archeologist? You state in another thread you started that you were an archeologist, and in that thread you started the query of whether all Gods in history were in fact the same God. (See the link to that thread below)

Above Top Secret

It also amazes me how Christians have jumped on this Alien=Nephilim bandwagon in the last 20-30 years or so, as if trying to fill the inconsistencies of their bible. I think as the Sumerian texts become more mainstream, there is no other way the Christian faith can hold fast to its beliefs unless they slowly incorporate the fact that we were genetically engineered by an advanced race.

I'm missionary baptist by faith, and archeologist by profession. I know what i posted. Honestly when it comes to the creation of man, there is little to go on but faith. Either you believe some aliens made us or not. You can go the distance and say that God is an alien, because he is not of this world and he tells you that in the bible. Jesus also tells you he is not of this world. What is an alien? It is a lifeform that is not from earth. By that definition God, Jesus, angels, Satan and fallen angels fall into this category. This does not make them any less divine. This also does NOT mean there is not a "heaven". If Jesus were to return today he said it would be from the clouds or on a "cloud", meaning from the sky. God is our God because he is our creator. If you could make a lifeform and make it sentient and self aware, and they knew you created them and had a rudimentary grasp of what you had done to them you would be their god, even though you used the elements and chemicles created by our own God. As i posted earlier, the anunnaki did not "create" us. Satan assumed the guise of one of them and used their form to trick Eve into eating from the tree of knowledge, which is why God cursed the 2 legged reptiles to crawl on their bellies. Whatever Satan did, did in fact change us. We went from being innocent and not knowing death, to knowing death and having all this knowledge and not the wisdom to use it properly which was probably God's aim to have us evolve and learn slowly over eternity. Did the anunnaki exist? Maybe, but even they (and this is mentioned in sumerian enuma-elish) claimed that they were not "the Creator of All", perhaps they were fallen angels. This is all conjecture ofcourse, mixing religion and science is treacherous business.

I have had my own personal experiences with the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ and i will never doubt their existence, but it is best to not get too caught up in finding answers where there may be none. Jesus said "I AM, the truth the life and the way, no one comes to the Father but through me". In essence none of that before even matters. We christians shall keep our eyes on Christ, and let the cards fall as they may. There is no point concerning yourself over something you cannot control and which in the end will have no effect on you either way. We are ALL going to die regardless of any of that, better to have hope in Jesus then to have no hope at all.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You wrote:

["God is our God because he is our creator."]

Which ofcourse validates the 'ancient astronaut' hypothesis as much (or as little) as any religion.

Quote: ["Satan assumed the guise of one of them and used their form to trick Eve into eating from the tree of knowledge, which is why God cursed the 2 legged reptiles to crawl on their bellies."]

Ofcourse this is not how it happened; the real story is, that somebody protested against a tyranny existing amongst the various factions in the 'war in heaven'. A tyranny wanting to produce slaves.

Quote: ["We went from being innocent and not knowing death, to knowing death and having all this knowledge and not the wisdom to use it properly which was probably God's aim to have us evolve and learn slowly over eternity."]

Wrong again, mankind was only expected to evolve enough to do complex slave-jobs for in Jahveh slave-culture.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Wrong again, because you don't know. Its nothing more than speculation, thats all any of it is. It boils down to what you can believe and what you can't.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

Wrong again, because you don't know. Its nothing more than speculation, thats all any of it is. It boils down to what you can believe and what you can't.

I just mentioned the optional 'answer'-models to you recently. Now I'm just applying one of them, suited to the standard of how you respond to certain types of opposition.

On the last page, I offered a more encompassing view on 'aliens' (an area where I have some experience). This offer is ofcourse also open to you, should you choose to broaden this thread from my recent answer-standard. A bit of alienology wouldn't hurt, maybe bringing it at least away from dead mythology up to contemporary direct experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by bogomil

Aliens are not all 'bad guys'.

Just curious but... how do we know that?

I have an answer to this question. Relative to aliens, we are aliens. Are all of us 'bad guys'?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
You're exactly right. We can't assume that any E.T. life that visits Earth is going to be malevolent. That's just foolish.

In my opinion, I am convinced that there are other beings like Jesus in the Universe, and probably whole civilizations that are equal to or greater than his capabilities. Jesus himself said that mankind had the potential to do greater things than him, and I truly believe we do.

So any civilization that comes to Earth that would be way older than we are have more than likely harnessed this potential that Jesus himself said was harnessable. In other words, aliens might be indistinguishable from Gods.

Youre missing the message entirely. It's not that aliens are real. What we think are aliens are really angels and fallen angels,

No, I think I got the message. Aliens are real. They do come from other planets, hence the name Extraterrestrial. And they are "angels" or "demons". There is no difference. Everything you heard in the bible about demons and angels and Jesus can be said about aliens.

and that this so called "alien invasion" is not an alien invasion, it is merely subterfuge to enable the Son of Perdition (that may be Nephilim) to unite those of humankind who refuse to serve the Lord and insure their own destruction. Satan knows he cannot hope to win against the Lord. Christ is going to slap him down and lock him up for 1000 years and there is nothing he can do. Satan's goal is to take as many humans to hell with him as he can. Think of it like a suicide bomber diving into a pack of people to take as many to death with him, or like some guy with a machine gun in a gun battle with the cops trying to go down in a blaze of glory.

This alien invasion is a smokescreen so the Son of Perdition can gain control and be the sole ruler of the entire world. Think of it like a one world country where each nation in this country is really just a state, the way the United States is really just a coalition of allied seperate states.

I have no comment on the validity of this as this is merely speculation enforced by theological scripture. It may be true, and it may not be. It may contain half-truths. Honestly, I don't know.

What I do know is that there is one emotional force that governs the entire universe and that is love and that is God (1 John 4:16). And this information was actually arrived at, by me, independently from reading the bible and then later found to be enforced by reading the bible. So in other words, the basic message of all theological scriptures are basically the same information from different perspectives. Thus the information gets translated differently, albeit to the best of everyone's capabilities of that era. Anyway, that's a little off topic.

What would really shake your pants is for me to tell you that you are in fact an angel. For is it not true that aliens are really angels and you are, relative to an alien's perspective, an alien yourself. This would make you an angel. Though not one of a very high order because you don't possess the light... yet.

If you are like most crazy bible thumping "christians", I expect you to completely disregard this notion. After all, if they didn't tell you this in church, it can't be true. Right? Wrong.

The bible is to be discovered, not read.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I'm sorry, you'll have to tell me the scripture, book, chapter and verse that says humans are angels. I can assure you, we are not. Angels dont go around murdering eachother, they cannot die therefore, humans are not angels. The bible clearly states that angels are messengers. When you seek to use your own rationality to decipher the bible you have already missed the messages contained therein.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So we are given some choices:...We can be a slave to.... ALMIGHTY God.

We can be a slave to....Satan god.

We can be a slave to....Aliens.

We can be a slave to.....Man.

Well I choose freedom and if I die.... I will thank goodness....because the other choices suck.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

As if all the other arguments being made on this thread are rational and have waited for something to happen before making them. I'm just going along with the original supposition and playing "what if". My thoughts are as rational as the next guy on here, and I will point out to you, they are numerous!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier

Above Top Secret

Are you serious? Only the last 20 years?

Besides this passage:

GE 6:1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

GE 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Try reading the book of Enoch:

www.hermetics.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
So we are given some choices:...We can be a slave to.... ALMIGHTY God.

We can be a slave to....Satan god.

We can be a slave to....Aliens.

We can be a slave to.....Man.

Well I choose freedom and if I die.... I will thank goodness....because the other choices suck.

We're not God's "slaves", were His children. He only wants us to obey His laws so that we can go home to Him. WE are the prodigal sons and daughters. If He has been harsh in the past and punished His children with death for disobeying, all he did was call them home. They died the first death, not the second one. When believers die here, we awaken in our Fathers house. As we close our eyes in death in this world we awaken in His world. We will not be slaves in heaven, we are the heir to his Kingdom. He is our Father, and we will love Him for eternity and sing his praises because he saved us.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsclev
I agree wholeheartedly. When we (and yes I mean you and me and your catholic friend, we're all different parts of one body) are raptured, what other explaination will those who don't believe have to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of believers in Christ. It can't be that stupid mythology that the Bible warned us about. It must have been a mass alien abduction! It will cause them to accept a one world leader, with all the right answers, the antichrist, and a one world mark and currency. We can't know for sure, but it makes as much sense that the rapture would be explained away by that, than anything else. Especially since we've all be conditioned by the entertainment and mass media toward ET's existance. If they don't believe in Christ, what other explaination could there possibly be?

Out of curiosity, how will said Aliens know who is worthy of rapturing?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

That's for those left behind to explain away.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

I have an answer to this question. Relative to aliens, we are aliens. Are all of us 'bad guys'?

How do we know that we can use humanity as a yardstick by which to judge an alien race or races we've never met or really know a single thing about?

True, humanity is all we have but all that speaks to is how much we don't really know.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

reply to post by bogomil

Depends on what criteria you use. And as this kind of phenomena can be restricted by the various premises of the perspectives used, I will take the simplest and most general answer:

From first-hand contactees.

In the context of this thread, it's ofcourse meaningless to insist on a thorough hard-science perspective; there is little scientific evidence made publicly available, and from christian aliens=demons direction it's common to reduce whatever physical evidence there is to other causes, so as to create a scenario fitting to christian claims.

So what we have left, is what's used in social sciences, ...... human observations and comparative analyses. With whatever sprinklings of possible pragmatic testing.

I'm aware, that this answer is very general, but then you asked a general question. Should you wish to follow it up, feel free. I'll only be glad to bring ANY, even slightly factual aspects to this thread.

For whatever it's worth from different perspectives, there is a lot of observations on 'aliens' (depending which precise definitions), not only the narrow one expected to be exclusive for this thread. In spite of the extensive material, sadly enough very un-coordinated material. (Which I will blame on both former times 'scientism' and religious othodoxy not wanting other 'answers' than accepted dogma).

Criticism of my (mini)-'methodology' here is welcome too.
edit on 26-8-2011 by bogomil because: syntax, typo

Thanks for the well considered reply.

I think that the main problem is that we've been kept blind to the subject for so long that we really don't have a lot more to go on than say... during the Spanish Inquisition. I mean, we have more available print on religion and angels than we do UFOs. Between our government, mainstream science and the media, we've been held barefoot and broke for the last seven decades.

There'a really worthy video out there on the web..called UFOs, Angels and Gods. I'll insert the link below. It deals specifically with this subject and before its over, it offers up some fairly straight forward theories.

If you decide to have a look, let me warn you that the first 50 minutes or so is pretty much a rehash of the ancient aliens stuff. If you are already versed in this, skip to about the 50-51 minute mark.

www.thinkagainproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dsclev

That's for those left behind to explain away.

Circular argument. Support your statement with some fact or theorem please.

As for The Rapture. The word Rapture does not exist in either OT or NT, If I am wrong, please educate me on its location. But the term is derived from: Raptus

Raptus is the Latin for "seized", from rapere "to seize". It may refer to:

any literal seizure, confiscation, robbery, kidnapping, abduction of women, also known as Frauenraub or raptio; these are the "rapes" of Zeus. the term for bride kidnapping in Catholic canon law; specifically, it is an impediment to marriage in Roman law the term covered many crimes of property, and women were considered property.

It has come to be know as a religious experience In religion: spirituality and subjective experience
rapture, a Christian belief about the End Times and the transport of redeemed souls.
status raptus, religious ecstasy.
being "carried away" or "transported", being in good spirits, see Ecstasy (emotion)

Source

As a comparison: The word "gay" transformed from meaning merry or happy, to the now oft ill used form of indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues.

This is from Revelations:

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Now, if my math is correct: (A furlong being 660'x12000= 7,920,000' divided by 5280' the footage in a mile) God's golden city is 1500 miles wide on one side.

"The city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth."

So we, or I should say, I, can assume that the city is either a perfect cube or, a pyramid. That square footage would cover half of America easily! (to give you an idea of scale) And if my understanding is right, wouldn't that make it stick out above the Earth's atmosphere?

If you saw this descending from the heavens, how could you think it anything else but an alien spacecraft? So how could you tell which is invasion and which isn't? Especially after the earth has been "made over" with no oceans? It sounds like an assault to me.

Also, as an aside, notice the presence of GOLD again being spattered among the scriptures? Always the Gold, always important in some way. (Gold reed, city of gold, streets of gold)

Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a GOLDEN reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure GOLD, like unto clear glass.

Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure GOLD, as it were transparent glass.

All through the bible, Gold is sprinkled in and given importance. And, lonewolf19792000, going back to Sumerian texts, can we not see the correlation between the Annunaki and Gold? Look at today's gold market and who is controlling it. (Those who control the banks, and the countries) It makes you wonder who will buy their spot "in heaven" and let "the meek inherit the earth." I see "the meek" as those who have opened their eyes to what is going on around them and have plans to go into hiding with long term survival in mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

How do we know that we can use humanity as a yardstick by which to judge an alien race or races we've never met or really know a single thing about?

Because we are life in the universe being life in the universe and if there is any other life in the universe, it is too.

How could you possibly say that all aliens are bad? Are we the only beings in the universe that possess benevolence? It would be ludicrous to think so.

True, humanity is all we have but all that speaks to is how much we don't really know.

edit on 26-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join