It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Christ and the Alien Invasion Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
Racasan wrote:

["If god is all knowing he would know who would fall for what strength delusion – so why would he bother, would it not be more efficient for him to just take who he wants and not mess other people around?"]

Momentarily risking going off-topic (I'll reknit soon), and with only seemingly disrespect, I'll hang on for a few sentences.

The basics of this thread, as with so many other christian soldier missioning threads is spiritual bondage:

"Master, I deserve punisment for my sins".

Back to topic.

There IS war in heaven, according to many mythologies (later promoted to religions), the main difference between them being who the 'good' or 'bad' guys are. This thread is another recruitment effort to one of the sides, without many apparant rational arguments, but appealing to the masochistic part of mankind.

Such a recruiting method is far from unusual, because it in certain mindsets create a special very strong bond of submission towards whatever 'master' is promoted. This can not only be seen in mundane contexts, but also in the various perspectives on the (galactic?) war. Several sides present their existential principles, and support those principles by claims from channelled messages from the galactive council; 'seijdres' from Woden; meeting assorted angels, demons or other paranormal/allegedly supernatural beings; visiting heaven, hell or nirvana; going on astral travels.....whatever.

What's common for these approaches is, that 'such' principles seldom are taken as optional, they are mostly presented as indisputable 'truths',..... and that it's not up to the invidual to find his/her way through them, 'authority' will take care of that.

Thus I consider this thread from the perspective of orchestrating a scenario (willfully or from ignorance) by arranging the available information in such a way, that it is nothing more than a premature 'warning' against the alleged opposition of one side. Creating a feeling of general distrust except for falling in line with the strong, determined 'master' Jahveh.

You always like to derail topics bogomil. Your reply has nothing to do with the return of christ and the alien invasion deception. Your post is to "debunk" my topic, by attacking my beliefs and the beliefs of people like me. This is an atypical kneejerk reaction of an atheist. I deliver a message and create a discussion on it and you're there trying to create your own little tangeant to sidetrack people into the "why God doesnt exist" theme atheists cling to. I said in my OP that there are other threads better suited to discuss wether or not God exists and this is not one of them.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Anytime the bible refers to "God" it is refering to the Father and to Christ, because they are all the same being. Satan is usually referred to as Satan and only on a couple occasions is he called "the god of this air" god is lower case meaning he is NOT the creator, he is the usurper. This world became Satans kingdom when he corrupted it by the slaying of Abel at Cain's own hands and in cold blood, and Abel's blood seeped into the earth and polluted the earth with an act of evil. It was THIS act that cursed the earth, NOT the act of Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge. By this earth belonging to Satan now, he and his minions may manifest in anyway they see fit since being angels (even fallen ones) they can shapeshift and take anyform they wish to trick and decieve people, such as taking the forms of alien creatures.

We know at one point as stated in a previous post, that there were angels who rebelled and came to earth and began to breed with the daughters of men and created hybrids called the nepilim. These fallen angel/human hybrids revelled in destruction and spilling blood and they made war on Man until God put a stop to them breeding with humans and then destroyed the hybrids. However this could explain why many people who are abducted have had sperm or ova removed and recall sexual experiences by these beings. Apparently the Fallen are still trying to create their hybrid species to destroy what God has wrought and fortunately for us have failed due to God's curse on them. Perhaps then the Son of Perdition being the son of Satan is the successful hybrid Satan has created, another nephilim to walk the earth who will murder millions of people and make war on Christ himself and be destroyed.

I just had a thought on that. What if the Son of Perdition is one of the hybrid Nephilim that God allows Satan to create in order to decieve the wicked so that Christ can weed out the good from the evil? The nephilim has uncanny powers to do many things, and be very charismatic to the point where MANY people will love him and be decieved.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

We are an image that knows good and evil. We are not the original article.

ISA 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

ISA 55:9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

then you have pointed out a contradiction in the bible

genesis 3
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

The only difference between man and god (as far as god is concerned) is not living as long

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You're exactly right. We can't assume that any E.T. life that visits Earth is going to be malevolent. That's just foolish.

In my opinion, I am convinced that there are other beings like Jesus in the Universe, and probably whole civilizations that are equal to or greater than his capabilities. Jesus himself said that mankind had the potential to do greater things than him, and I truly believe we do.

So any civilization that comes to Earth that would be way older than we are have more than likely harnessed this potential that Jesus himself said was harnessable. In other words, aliens might be indistinguishable from Gods.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan

Originally posted by XplanetX

We are an image that knows good and evil. We are not the original article.

ISA 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

ISA 55:9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

then you have pointed out a contradiction in the bible

genesis 3
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

The only difference between man and god (as far as god is concerned) is not living as long

Wrong, youre not reading the whole passage. Our thoughts are not His thoughts, our ways are not his ways. meaning we have access to being able to know right from wrong, but not the WISDOM to use that knowledge. It doesn't matter what man thinks he now knows, we are barely even scratching a scratch on the surface of God's knowledge and we know absolutely nothing about wisdom because God laughs at our wisdom for our wisdom in His eyes are as a childs foolishness.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

["You always like to derail topics bogomil."]

It still hasn't come to your attention, that this isn't a pulpit, from where you can preach unopposed.

Quote: ["Your reply has nothing to do with the return of christ and the alien invasion deception."]

Probably not from your perspective. From my perspective your alleged Jesus-version and any implications of the consequences of a war in heaven are not restricted to your efforts of censoring it into directions of your choice.

Quote: ["Your post is to "debunk" my topic, by attacking my beliefs and the beliefs of people like me."]

This is a public debate forum. What did you expect?

Quote: ["This is an atypical kneejerk reaction of an atheist."]

I can very well support my opinions, and for the umpteenth time: I'm not an atheist.

Quote: ["I deliver a message and create a discussion on it and you're there trying to create your own little tangeant to sidetrack people into the "why God doesnt exist" theme atheists cling to."]

On the contrary are my posts a broadening of the subject, including extra and relevant material, instead of insisting on a narrow perspective for only the elect.

Quote: [" I said in my OP that there are other threads better suited to discuss wether or not God exists and this is not one of them."]

You have no authority whatsoever to introduce such censorship-rules.

Instead of concentrating on character-analyses and forum-rules, can we stay on topic?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

To those who do not believe this truth "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." (2 Thessalonians 2:11b)

I don’t understand this bit, why would bible god send a strong delusion?

Won’t this make bible god a liar and a cheat?

Why would a god go out of his way to delude people (using delusions and tricks are strategies used in conflict, how can bible god be in conflict with his creation?) – does anybody else think this bit is odd?

God weeds the strong from the weak, those who can open their hearts and believe over those who cannot or absolutely refuse to believe in Him and obey his laws. Christ will not save you if you cannot and will not believe in him, thats just the way it is.

who made the strong and the weak?

If you say they where born that way or they where born into a situation that made them ether strong or weak then – then strength or weakness is only a matter of chance, the luck of the draw if you will (this would also include acquiring strength or weakness of character)

If you say god made them that way – he decided who would be strong and who weak – then what is the point of it all, if he has already made his decisions - why bother with the run around of life?

doing it your way then your god is nothing more than a low grade thug because in ether case he is the one who designed the game board and rules

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
You're exactly right. We can't assume that any E.T. life that visits Earth is going to be malevolent. That's just foolish.

In my opinion, I am convinced that there are other beings like Jesus in the Universe, and probably whole civilizations that are equal to or greater than his capabilities. Jesus himself said that mankind had the potential to do greater things than him, and I truly believe we do.

So any civilization that comes to Earth that would be way older than we are have more than likely harnessed this potential that Jesus himself said was harnessable. In other words, aliens might be indistinguishable from Gods.

Youre missing the message entirely. It's not that aliens are real. What we think are aliens are really angels and fallen angels, and that this so called "alien invasion" is not an alien invasion, it is merely subterfuge to enable the Son of Perdition (that may be Nephilim) to unite those of humankind who refuse to serve the Lord and insure their own destruction. Satan knows he cannot hope to win against the Lord. Christ is going to slap him down and lock him up for 1000 years and there is nothing he can do. Satan's goal is to take as many humans to hell with him as he can. Think of it like a suicide bomber diving into a pack of people to take as many to death with him, or like some guy with a machine gun in a gun battle with the cops trying to go down in a blaze of glory.

This alien invasion is a smokescreen so the Son of Perdition can gain control and be the sole ruler of the entire world. Think of it like a one world country where each nation in this country is really just a state, the way the United States is really just a coalition of allied seperate states.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The return of our ancient creators, IS the return of our lord and creator.

The anunnaki are what we call 'God'. Fact!

I for one, wont be fighting them, unless I'm wrong and they are violent and aggresive.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You wrote:

["What we think are aliens are really angels and fallen angels, and that this so called "alien invasion" is not an alien invasion, it is merely subterfuge to enable the Son of Perdition (that may be Nephilim) to unite those of humankind who refuse to serve the Lord and insure their own destruction."]

That's what YOU think, and both this conclusion and its premises are being challenged here.

No amount of preaching will change that challenge.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

The strong and the weak are those who can believe and those who absolutely cannot or refuse to see the truth. God did not make anyone to be this way, we are given free will by his free will covenant. God is giving you all a choice, you can be for Him or be against Him. He is giving you the choice of eternal life or eternal death. In essence its His way or you die. For many they will not be able to accept this, and they will go their own way as is their choice. But the choice is and always has remained the same, life or death.

Think of it like this and this is an analogy. God is a king, and he sets up laws to be obeyed that protect his people from harm. You have the choice to break the law or obey it. If you disobey then you are a criminal, you will be tried and you will be convicted and then you shall be punished as according to his laws. You can believe in Him and keep his laws as Jesus set down for us, or you can go your own way and die. Naturally there will be many who reject this tenet, and they will delude themselves into think they can do it their way, that they can choose some mythical 3rd option that was never set on the table, but it doesnt work that way and thats Satan's deception, to make people think there is a way around God when in truth there is not. There are no other options than life or death, choose one or choose the other but you cannot have both, there is no sitting on the fence.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well then under the situation you describe I would rather be dead then have to live under the rule of such a medieval %$$

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
The return of our ancient creators, IS the return of our lord and creator.

The anunnaki are what we call 'God'. Fact!

I for one, wont be fighting them, unless I'm wrong and they are violent and aggresive.

The anunnaki didn't create man. If anything the anunnaki were the reptiles that walked on 2 legs that Satan took the guise of in order to trick Eve into eating of the tree of knowledge, and because of this they were cursed to crawl on their bellies. The anunnaki will not return because they never left, what you call an anunnaki are now crocodiles,snakes,iguana,komodo dragons etc. God changed them after Satan used them. The bible and ancient sumerian texts even attest to this.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well then under the situation you describe I would rather be dead then have to live under the rule of such a medieval %$$

I told you it was an ANALOGY. There's more to it than just that. Theres the love factor. Jesus IS Lord, he IS the Word, he IS the messiah and he IS God. God loved you enough to come to earth in the guise of a Man, to save your soul if you would believe in him so that you don't have to die the spiritual death. It is his wish that you keep his commandments (laws) as much as possible but he's not going to destroy you outright if you fail now and then. When he saves you, it is forever but is not a license to sin to your hearts desire because those desires are supposed to pass away from you as you grow in him. You do not have to die the second death, but it is your choice if you so choose.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
What if aliens are Demons coming to Earth because God is letting them out of the Pit when our Sin reaches a certain level?

Being somewhat religous myself and also a man of science, I must say that this is an interesting theolocigal theory. However, seeing God's work here on Earth made me realize somthing. God seeks the easiest path, always. What sounds more likely? God created uncountable stars and inhabeted only one with humans and the rest with demons or maybe he decided to spread life throughout the Universe. Seeing how there is litterally life everywhere on Earth (and even above Earth) from the macro to the micro I will make the assumption that life is homogeously spread throughout the Univese.

They will set themselves up as Gods and when "aliens" come, that's EXACTLY how people will see them --as Gods.

Yes, much like how some remote tribes worship white people and build plane mockups out of sticks to serve as an altar. Those people did not choose to be worshiped, the worshipers chose them.

Maitreya calls himself and his fellow Masters "Ascended Masters."

This guy is an idiot, simple as that.

The people on earth were chosen by God specifically to be on Earth at this moment in Time.

Buddist believe that we choose to be born, maybe its somthing in between. Athiests would have other ideas however. I would love to hear what Joe Rogan thinks about this.

So the Deception is that aliens are beings from other planets, and not what they really are...Demons.

How would we prove they are demons if they look like biological entities?

Not one single movie, book, or song depicts aliens as Demons.

Please use Google and see for yourself. There are in fact movies, tons of books, and even some songs that depict this.

I had a meeting with local clergy a couple years back and I told them of my idea. Even they were so excited about my idea and NONE of them even thought of it from that point of view. The Bible phrase, "All will be deceived, even the elect" comes to mind. Only those with God really in their hearts will not be deceived.

A couple days later I got a call from a very higher up who wanted to hear my story from Beginning to End and everything else that I didn't mention days earlier. They were very excited!
So, that's what I believe is really happening.

This is what is scary to me. People will villify any EBE that steps foot on Earth because of religious reasons. Havn't we learned enough from our mistakes against our own people!?!?! I believe the fear of us (we are a violent race) is why no aliens have puliclly show themselves to the world.
edit on 26-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: splelling

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Has anyone read the famous book by Dean Koontz The Taking? Well it has the same thing your talking about. You should read it! (your ideas have been covered by several books. I have even seen a B movie of what your talking about also in your thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I also have to say this! Im a firm believer of life on other planets as well. But something just doesnt seem right, everything extraterrestrial seems like it is being to media hungry. To control the masses to make more money! But also i just feel in my heart that they are real and i also believe in God as well. Lets see what happens in my lifetime! I would love to see this mystery resolved before then

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I told you it was an ANALOGY. There's more to it than just that. Theres the love factor. Jesus IS Lord, he IS the Word, he IS the messiah and he IS God. God loved you enough to come to earth in the guise of a Man, to save your soul if you would believe in him so that you don't have to die the spiritual death. It is his wish that you keep his commandments (laws) as much as possible but he's not going to destroy you outright if you fail now and then. When he saves you, it is forever but is not a license to sin to your hearts desire because those desires are supposed to pass away from you as you grow in him. You do not have to die the second death, but it is your choice if you so choose.

Which once more is a circle-argument based on self-proclaimed authority. Such a method can validate anything, and the exclusion of inconvenient opposition from individuals, other religions or such rational systems as science and logic isn't made up for by repetitious preaching.

So whether you like it or not, the only possible response to your sermons is to just as singlemindedly reject your claims....... take similar rigid positions of alternative self-proclaimed 'absolutes' ....or hoping you will enter a dialogue-form including rational reasoning.

I can try the first simplistic approach now:

No, your Jesus is a scam, and the 'love' you claim this Jesus-version implies is cosmetic bait. When it comes to the point you promote an authoritarian system, not a 'love' system.

This 'authority' in your system is also a scam, and is only upheld through fear, propaganda and when necessary and possible also violence.

Aliens are not all 'bad guys'.
edit on 26-8-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Just curious but... how do we know that?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by bogomil

Just curious but... how do we know that?

Depends on what criteria you use. And as this kind of phenomena can be restricted by the various premises of the perspectives used, I will take the simplest and most general answer:

From first-hand contactees.

In the context of this thread, it's ofcourse meaningless to insist on a thorough hard-science perspective; there is little scientific evidence made publicly available, and from christian aliens=demons direction it's common to reduce whatever physical evidence there is to other causes, so as to create a scenario fitting to christian claims.

So what we have left, is what's used in social sciences, ...... human observations and comparative analyses. With whatever sprinklings of possible pragmatic testing.

I'm aware, that this answer is very general, but then you asked a general question. Should you wish to follow it up, feel free. I'll only be glad to bring ANY, even slightly factual aspects to this thread.

For whatever it's worth from different perspectives, there is a lot of observations on 'aliens' (depending which precise definitions), not only the narrow one expected to be exclusive for this thread. In spite of the extensive material, sadly enough very un-coordinated material. (Which I will blame on both former times 'scientism' and religious othodoxy not wanting other 'answers' than accepted dogma).

Criticism of my (mini)-'methodology' here is welcome too.
edit on 26-8-2011 by bogomil because: syntax, typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join