It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Birth of Jesus Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I just find it strange that only the bible and one or 2 romans mention him. No where else in history, is he mentioned. So he supposedly fed thousands with a loaf of bread and a couple of stickle backs. Walked on water ect ect and yet no one of his time, mentions this in any news or reports except for the bible. I mean if I walked on water today. It would be on every channel and in every news paper world wide. Yet no one of his time mentions a word about him or these so called miracles. I would have thought that every one in that area would have headed over to see this miracle man...

edit on 25-8-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

I too have wondered on this, I mean, even very obscure Sages of that time were recorded in history, like Apollinarius of Alexandria, and Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai. There was Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph, There is a list of these here. Simon Magus is even mentioned in the NT, and there is a wealth is history on him!
hermetic.com...
www.newadvent.org...
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
Then there is that word "Messiah" always used in conjunction with Jesus.
In the Hebrew Bible, "messiah" was originally used to refer to formally appointed High Priests and Kings, and means "Anointed One," not a title given to a poor Shepard boy.

For myself, there was a time in my life that I went on a (10 year research project) Holy Grail Hunt, which I quickly came to understand was a bloodline of the original House of David, and discovered that the man known as Jesus left a bloodline....then I got sidetracked looking for the man himself, and could find hardly a thing, which really surprised me, I mean so many people believe this man existed, but there are no records save the ones written by the Romans, whom we all know now had, and still has a sinister agenda. So, where are the historical records for the man who; turned water into wine, fed a few thousand people with a few loaves of bread and a few fish, raised a dead man, healed a leper, made a blind man see again? It strikes me funny that someone of this supposed magnitude has no history recorded of him, or his actions in the Ancient World, while so many others of the same time period have volumes written about them. Can anyone answer me this?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I just find it strange that only the bible and one or 2 romans mention him. No where else in history, is he mentioned. So he supposedly fed thousands with a loaf of bread and a couple of stickle backs. Walked on water ect ect and yet no one of his time, mentions this in any news or reports except for the bible. I mean if I walked on water today. It would be on every channel and in every news paper world wide. Yet no one of his time mentions a word about him or these so called miracles. I would have thought that every one in that area would have headed over to see this miracle man...

edit on 25-8-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

I too have wondered on this, I mean, even very obscure Sages of that time were recorded in history, like Apollinarius of Alexandria, and Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai. There was Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph, There is a list of these here. Simon Magus is even mentioned in the NT, and there is a wealth is history on him!
hermetic.com...
www.newadvent.org...
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
Then there is that word "Messiah" always used in conjunction with Jesus.
In the Hebrew Bible, "messiah" was originally used to refer to formally appointed High Priests and Kings, and means "Anointed One," not a title given to a poor Shepard boy.

For myself, there was a time in my life that I went on a (10 year research project) Holy Grail Hunt, which I quickly came to understand was a bloodline of the original House of David, and discovered that the man known as Jesus left a bloodline....then I got sidetracked looking for the man himself, and could find hardly a thing, which really surprised me, I mean so many people believe this man existed, but there are no records save the ones written by the Romans, whom we all know now had, and still has a sinister agenda. So, where are the historical records for the man who; turned water into wine, fed a few thousand people with a few loaves of bread and a few fish, raised a dead man, healed a leper, made a blind man see again? It strikes me funny that someone of this supposed magnitude has no history recorded of him, or his actions in the Ancient World, while so many others of the same time period have volumes written about them. Can anyone answer me this?

Very True which is why I believe that the Bible is mostly myth. And congrats on ur quest on trying to find out the answers to your questions instead of just blindly following what your told to do. Why couldn't he be an alien or time traveler who erased everything about his existence that he didn't want to be left behind?? If he was in fact real?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by jjf3rd77

anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven for his words. You will be judged by every one of your words.

Can you please define " Holy Spirit" and tell us how it is different from the Divine Soul we are all born with? And, pray tell, how do you know for certain about being "judged" by some made up deity with a book of names, as written by Roman authors for converting Jews to Christianity? Here is wisdom, friend, YOU are the judge of your actions, and it does not matter how good of a Christian you may be. Truth be known, I myself have seen a great deal of evils come from so called Christians, and the Church in general, such as the hate mongering for Gays, Wiccans, Muslims, Buddhists, and anyone else not in the cult of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

you are talking about the people. The Holy spirit is not a person, it is not a machine. The Holy Spirit is part of the Holy Trinity. It is what caused Jesus to do Miracles and what causes people to speak in strange tongues. It is power and it only does good and to say something against it is to say something against goodness itself. You will find bad people in any religion, and you are following a common error by blaming God for the sins of people. It is not the religion that does bad. You can say that there are bad Christians who hate Muslims or gays, or you can say that there are bad Muslims that hate Jews. The Catholic religion teaches to "Hate the Sin, and Love the Sinner" The church speaks out against the action of sin not the people that sin, because we are all sinners anyway arent we?
And only God judges.
edit on 26-8-2011 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Jesus Christ may have been, instead, the Son of GOD, but arrived here on earth from another race or civilization far removed from what we could possibly understand. Maybe the letters "GOD" were on the writings seen on Jesus's ship? After all, Ezekiel saw something that he could not explain...or, did Jesus performed miracles because he had advanced technology. He rose from the dead because he was rescued, or, was able to heal his wounds using advanced medicines or was the only person known to human kind to just vanish in thin air from his grave because he returned to Heaven? I think those theories are a lot more in line with reality than your beliefs that Jesus was a gifted magician who miraculously created wine from water. Lets take a vote: Which is more plausible? Jesus was an ordinary man, Son of God, and was able to perform strange miracles, or, he was from an advanced race, being supported by his co-travelers, and used advanced techniques in moderation to make those think he was Divine? And I bet you think that Roswell was all about a weather balloon, too?

I like that, phantomjack, you are spot on there. The man being a Hybrid ET/Human is way more of a plausible story, in fact, the birth itself as recorded in the Bible speaks of supernatural events also associated with UFO/Alien events. Ancient Art shows a spacecraft above the birthplace, such as this one:

or this one:

or, in my opinion, the best one of all:

(A fourteenth century fresco of the Madonna and Child depict on the top right side the image of a UFO hovering in the distance. A blow up of this fresco reveals tremendous details about this UFO including port holes. It seems to indicate a religious involvement between UFO's and the appearance of the Christ Child.)

There is more discrepancies here too, if we allow the Bible to speak for itself we see that the baby Jesus was laid in a manger. A manger is a feeding trough for domestic animals. (Luke 2.7, 12, 16) says nothing about any animals being present.

What about the three wise men or Magi (the class of Zoroastrian priests in ancient Media and Persia, reputed to possess supernatural powers) gazing at the baby in the manger when the Bible clearly says that the Magi entered a house to see Jesus (Matthew 2.11) So which was it, exactly, a "manger," or a house?

A battle has been raging on this planet for thousands of years. The battle for control of the minds and wills of humanity. Many have been taught that it is a battle between God's angels and Satan's demons. The truth of the matter is something much more sinister. The battle is between two ET factions:

The "Gods" for man-made machines can be human scientists. The "Gods" for biological clones can be the same. Humans need other types of "Gods" to depend upon. However, those with True Spirits will resonate with love and an inner yearning for the Divine, regardless of their religious indoctrination or lack thereof. There are many more clones on the Earth today than there were 20 years ago. These clones could look to their creators as "Gods". There are now very sophisticated biological robots that can be mistaken for humans by nearly anyone on the planet. Some clones have actually replaced humans and taken over their positions as members of the human "family". Others have just appeared as new residents on the planet. These clones are everywhere and they are either "soulless" or they possess artificial consciousnesses.

Alien wars are about to be turned up several notches. These wars are being conducted in the names of the various alien "Gods". Whilst nearly all of the alien crafts in the skies employ invisibility technology, these crafts can be seen by those who can override the invisibility cloaking. The crafts can tell when they have been spotted, and they quickly take evasive steps. At this time, very few people can see through the invisibility shields, and this vision is not something that can be learned. Occasionally, though, the alien crafts' invisibility screens are down, at which times anyone can see them with normal eyes, telescopes or other lenses. At such times, even cameras can capture the crafts on film. Due to the invisibility techniques used by the aliens, sightings of their crafts in the skies have been restricted. If only people could see how many crafts are in combat in the evening skies, they would be quite disturbed. Some weird storms are caused by large-scale alien combat in the skies.

www.xeeatwelve.com...

The current wars have a design, a secret design, what the armies are really after is two devices, a Stargate in Iraq, and a device known as the
"Atu-waa" in Afghanistan, I do not believe mankind knows how to start, or work the devices, but the Annunaki does know how. The Atu-waa is a device that resets time. It has been used to reset time several times in the past, and deep down we know someting is wrong with time in general.

May I end with a suggestion for Christians to visit this site and read with an open mind. Reality is not as you think it is, it never was.

The Immaculate Deception - the Cosmic Conspiracy

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Christians and read with an open mind is laughable don't you think. They are so blind that they follow a whole book thinking that it's God's written word!!! I don't know if devout christians CAN read with an open mind..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Christians and read with an open mind is laughable don't you think. They are so blind that they follow a whole book thinking that it's God's written word!!! I don't know if devout christians CAN read with an open mind..

I hear you friend, loud and clear. I have yet to meet a Christian, preacher or otherwise, who have even read their own book cover to cover! They are very good at cherry picking verses out to prove a worn out point though.
I guess when they wake up and find themselves in their own little Hell, perhaps then they will know what they have done.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join