It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Birth of Jesus Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Jesus' paternal genealogy, as made out by Matthew and Luke, completely disproves the story of his miraculous conception by a virgin. For they both trace his lineage through Joseph, which they could not do only on the assumption that Joseph was his father. This, of course, disproves his sireship by the Holy Ghost, ergo, the miraculous conception. It is the lineage and parentage of Joseph, and not Mary, that is given in tracing back his ancestry to the royal household -- a fact which completely overthrows the story of his miraculous birth.

And the fact that his own disciple (Philip) declared him to be the son of Joseph, and that several texts show that it was the current impression, is still further confirmation of the conclusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just find it strange that only the bible and one or 2 romans mention him. No where else in history, is he mentioned. So he supposedly fed thousands with a loaf of bread and a couple of stickle backs. Walked on water ect ect and yet no one of his time, mentions this in any news or reports except for the bible. I mean if I walked on water today. It would be on every channel and in every news paper world wide. Yet no one of his time mentions a word about him or these so called miracles. I would have thought that every one in that area would have headed over to see this miracle man...

edit on 25-8-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Yet no one of his time mentions a word about him or these so called miracles.

And let us not forget the Zombie Invasion that is discussed in Matthew.

You'd think 500 corpses reanimating and walking around town would get a mention somewhere other than just the bible.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

The answer to this question/statement is interesting indeed. You may have seen my thread "The Global Banking System: Descensus in Cuniculi Cavum (Part 1, "Less Than Humble Beginnings")" Part 2 is in the works and answers this. I will give you a hint though...Christianity was created and pushed by the Roman Empire in order to convert Jews to a new religion, placing them under Roman Rule. For the rest you will have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks I missed that thread. A lot of reading to do now. But it sounds an interesting thread, so lets see whats on offer.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by loneranger26

Jesus never actually said he died for our sins or was the son of God.

Jesus never said, "There will be a website named ATS," yet we are quite sure that this is true, right? Putting 2 and 2 together isn't that hard if you make just a little bit of effort.

John 1:29(KJV)
29The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Luke 3:22(KJV)
22And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 9:35(KJV)
35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

He is working overtime to deceive people. You notice that all these aliens (demons) who "communicate" (posses) with folks are always telling them that Jesus didn't exist or he was an alien himself or he's a collective universal conscience. Why are they so bent on denying who Jesus really is ? What does that have to do with them coming here ? They don't put all this focus on any other.

Amen to that!
(Sorry, I don't technically have a second line, but I just had to say that.)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
tell us why Mary or most likely Joseph the patriarch of the family gave the infant the name Jesus...
when the Angels told the shepherds and others that the (savior/king/) named Emmanuel was born in Bethelem a village that was then a Roman census center and held up as a central point for the house of David, & that clans descendants.

the 3 wise men.... were learned Astrologers likely from modern Turkey, Iran, Iraq, they caravaned because they seen the rare conjunction that marked the birth of a leader somewhere in the Palestine, so thay asked Herod for directions ... according to old predictions & folklore of the Hebrews & earlier Isrealites & Judeans...
which would have been customary for men of stature & diplomacy to humble themselves before the Roman in charge rather than meeting with the Jews & Sanhedrin/Priesthood of the occupied provence

you bring some acceptable twists in the narritive, but the actual physical birth by some supernatural intervention is not realistic (imho) the story is a myth, based on then ancient storys from the Assyrians and Otrhers, including the famous Flood story that the Noah Ark was based on.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
sorry to say, but Christianity & Christ are just a clever romanization of Krishna of the Dharmists (hindus) from 5 millenia before. theres so many parallels its obvious but people are so brainwashed from the real past.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Why was this event so significant to the ancient people? Religion takes the account of his birth literally. No one but unconventional authors and researchers take another look into this bizarre story filled with “miracles.” From visions, to the star, to the three wise men.

Researchers first questioned how people from all over seemed to know about this birth happening? As far as we know there was no email, no mail service to announce the news. Unconventional authors suggest that maybe this was a mandatory event like the Gladiator matches in the years to come.

Sorry if someone else has mentioned this i cant be asked to read three pages of something about the bible but i was told Mary and Joseph were going to the first census which explains why everyone was going to bethlehem.

I was talking to a girl who worked for the census and she was told this by them,

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

This is erroneous. He is his father because Mary was pregnant. What don't you get about that. If my wife 'mysteriously' became pregnant, the child would be apart of my family and automatically it is assumed as my son. Do not be so literal.

I just wanted to open up a few doors for you guys.
There is so many different ways one can read the bible. The funny thing is alot people haven't figured that out yet.

To answer some of the questions within the original post. Remember as above so below. The story of christ is the heavens deals with the earth doing a "weird" rise on december 25. You have to understand astral-logics(astrology) and astronomy. The 3 wise men are Orion.

around the 8:00 min mark has detailed information about the topic but the whole thing is interesting.

I also want to say any foreign entity, alien, or god that is confined to material technology is a false one. The first technology is the universe and to tap into to its infinite possibilities, one must use nature to interface, or the 'true' self. People assume that any technology that indistingu......however that stupid saying goes about magic, the truth is there is more than one kind of technology. It is documented he did things with his hands. There are enchanted items throughout the bible staffs, rings, etc.... none are mentioned with so called 'Jesus'.
I say so called because the letter J was introduced to the planet in the 1400. There is so much propaganda within this perverse translation, its not even funny. I won't get into that, but for the sake of the post I will say 'him or the Christ'.
Anyway back to surface we know now that vibration can change and/or transform matter this is why the are dedicated to speech are much more complex than other parts. The voice is powerful. It enables us to manipulate matter. So the right words can do produce wonders. In the beginning there was word. From the relationship between matter and chemistry alone. Coupled with the conscious mind and speech, the possibilities are literally endless and infinite. It takes understanding, patience, and trust in the manifester. When I say trust, I mean knowledge and confidence in our understanding. Science say electrons can communicate with each other over long distances, and that they are in everything. Religion says everything has a spirit, and we should pray and meditate. I see 2 people, looking at the same thing from different perspectives. 1 was given the answers, the other has questions. I understand.

In a nut shell, the technology that was used, that we STILL HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT, is one that exist within the relationship between the mind and our biological suits. With the right 'programming' I have seen people do things that surpass technology 10-fold. Calculate faster than computers, rearrange blocks in such a complex way our heaviest, strongest equipment couldn't even approach the task, calculate the distance between the sun and the earth, slow their heart down to 3bpm, dive to depths that are suppose to crush ones lungs and stay there for about 5 mins.....I could go on for hours.

*just as a side note. There are a few old oral traditions within the continent of Africa, and some Indigenous Americans tribes that were women only, speak of use of this self-tech. They could only give birth to women, by meditating to stimulate the egg.
I hope this helped, many blessings

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

...just wanted to shed some light. The story of so called "Jesus" is older than we think and it is poorly understood. A Christ was sent and was executed. On Nat-Geo and other sources they state, every person ever persecuted was recorded. When they went through the recordings/documentation they found a few of the people that miraculously survived there cruel sentence.
If you walked on water you would NOT be on the news today. You would be somewhere else.......Today they will make sure another Christ = anointed, enlightened, returns.....But, 'we' will anyway.

Go to the people if you want answers. And here's a hint "the Christ" is older than Christianity,as funny as it may sound. So you will not get sufficient answers from 3rd party heresay go to the source.
edit on 25-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: sp, xnip

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

What yet another another jesus the godman thread already ?

Come on this is getting tired now, where the hell is the conspiracy please ?

Christians please do us all a favor here's a really informative website that discusses the various jesuses why not spend a little time educating yourselves befor posting nonsense on no conspiracy nonsense threads like this.

www.jesusneverexisted.com...

If you would then like to debate the veracity of the information then fair enough but for christ sake do a little homework wouldya

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

What yet another another jesus the godman thread already ?

Come on this is getting tired now, where the hell is the conspiracy please ?

Christians please do us all a favor here's a really informative website that discusses the various jesuses why not spend a little time educating yourselves befor posting nonsense on no conspiracy nonsense threads like this.

If you would then like to debate the veracity of the information then fair enough but for christ sake do a little homework wouldya

Ya really! When is this crap going to end?

www.kingdavid8.com...

more specifically:

www.kingdavid8.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The historical fact are these if ancient historical manuscripts are taken on face value.

The inception and birth of the child that was called Jesus was unusual...
...there is evidence that the Maji were descendants of an order associated with Daniel the prophet...
...that knew in advance how to read the signs that predicted Jesus birth.

Most of the Gospel records focus on one week of Jesus life ... the last week...
...strange stuff happened that was foreshadowed in cultic ritual for fifteen hundred years...
...that predicted Jesus death and coming alive again in a new human form.

If the writers of this/these histories was trying to 'sell' the idea to anyone...
...then they did a poor job of it...
...they did not quote ancient texts, they relied on the witness of women...
...they spoke of their own actions as cowardly...
...spoke of astronomical and physical facts that could have easily been refuted if not true.

Something strange indeed happened with the birth and death of this person...
...and there have been many theories about what it meant...
...religious movements have been based on these theories...
...but one thing is undeniable, people who have examined this story have been changed by it...
...not just one or two but millions of people...
...who all say the same thing ... that life was never the same again...
...they saw a purpose in life and their attitudes to other people changed.

I know this because I am one these people.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

If my wife 'mysteriously' became pregnant, the child would be apart of my family and automatically it is assumed as my son. Do not be so literal.

LMAO, seriously? If MY wife 'mysteriously' became pregnant and tried to tell me she didn't cheat that God did it. I would call her a damn liar and divorce her lying butt. The whole story is just laughable to me.

edit on 25-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

True. Assuming no angel of God appeared to you on God's behalf telling you that you are a fool if you divorce that woman but other than that, what a silly story

edit on 8/25/2011 by The Endtime Warrior because: face

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not a particularly religious person but one of the most interesting parts of the story concerns the 3 wise men. "Wise Man" is actually a poor translation. The 3 Magi is a far better translation and description.

From Wikipedia:

"Magi is a term, used since at least the 4th century BC, to denote a follower of Zoroaster, or rather, a follower of what the Hellenistic world associated Zoroaster with, which was – in the main – the ability to read the stars, and manipulate the fate that the stars foretold".

There are some fascinating accounts (not in the Bible) that speak of incredible things associated with these particular Magi regarding certain knowledge, objects and secrets - where they are the "main characters" so to speak, and their trek to see the Baby Jesus was just one of the events associated with them.

BTW - in all earlier occurrences of the word "Magos" or "Magi" in the Bible it is interpreted or translated as "magician", yet in Matthew it becomes "wise man". Interesting, no?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow! I guess there really is synchronicity!
I just put this on another thread, but I see it really belongs here, even more so.

The following excerpt is from a book titled "A Guide To Awareness and Tranquillity" by William Samuel

I think this is an extraordinary new, metaphysical and enlightened take on the 'virgin birth"

LIGHT
Inevitably, the truth puts a new light on everything because Truth and Light are the same Christ. The truth of anything is the light that dispels the darkness (ignorance) concerning it.

"I am the light," says the Christ-truth. Furthermore, "I am the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world." Does this sound as if the Christ were something far removed, nebulous and unattainable? Or that we must await its first or second coming?

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION AND VIRGIN BIRTH
At the time of this writing, the theological concepts of the "Immaculate Conception" and "virgin birth" are under growing attack by those who can no longer stomach the faltering explanations of churchdom. The pity is that intellectuality believes nothing less than intellectual answers, and this is what the churches are attempting to give; the blind leading the blind, so to speak, unable to explain something they cannot understand. How lucid and understandable are the immaculate conception and virgin birth in the light of the Christ as truth!

The Christ-truth is perceived within—a personal and intimate experience; an event untouched, untainted by anything out there. When one feels the truth stirring within himself, the experience is pristine, pure and unblemished. It is immaculate. This intimate and solitary singing of the Heart is the fabled immaculate conception; the virgin birth of the Christ; the coming of Truth that ultimately "waxes strong," "tells us all things" and "overcomes the world" of personal misperception and illusion!

This feeling-within is the "babe wrapped in swaddling clothes." The manger, the secret place, the Holy of Holies, the Bridal Chamber wherein nothing enters that "maketh a lie" is the Heart!

The time has come to let go the theological history of Jesus of Nazareth, historical Christ. Now is the time to be concerned with the present Christ. It is the same Christ, the one and only Truth ever destined to be known. More than that, this is the Christ-truth we be. We are free to feel its warmth and excitement welling up within us here and now! The very moment one turns to the Heart within, acknowledging Deific Truth itself to be the Christ, one has done all that is necessary to do!

"I come quickly," says the Comforter. Sooner or later, in contemplation or meditation, while reading, writing or working; maybe while doing the dishes or having a romp with the children; or while looking at the beauty of a little flower or into the vastness of the night; mayhap even as you read these words—sooner than you expect, the Heart will speak with a feeling of warmth and well being, with a soothing, tender touch of love! You feel a sense of soft excitement, wonderment and awe. THIS is the immaculate conception, dear reader! THIS is the one "not born of woman"! This is the Christ! This is the Truth! Acknowledge it! Adore it! Worship it! It will change your experience completely. It has come to declare Reality, to set everything aright and to show forth the wonders of the Infinite Being you are. Joy in it! This is the alone Identity-I-Am!"

If any of you resonate with this view of the whole thing, you can find William Samuel's books on Amazon

You can also get his books as E-books on his website (you email the web host there)

www.williamsamuel.com

Enjoy! Love, SweetMystery

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i love ats. no one bothers going through old post to read, they just like adding their 2 cents to the subject without reading everyone elses op.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join