It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Birth of Jesus Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This post is assuming that certain things in the Bible were real and actually happened. This doesn't necessary mean I believe that, it's just a few questions. So don't get all touchy and say Bible was fiction ok.

The birth of Jesus Christ was well documented in the Bible and it is probably the only account and official record of his birth and possibly his existence. It was a huge event and foreign people came near and far to catch a glimpse of the “savior.” Three wise men came from different lands to give him precious gifts such as gold (which pops up time and again in ancient myths). People also noticed a star pointing them in the right direction.

Why was this event so significant to the ancient people? Religion takes the account of his birth literally. No one but unconventional authors and researchers take another look into this bizarre story filled with “miracles.” From visions, to the star, to the three wise men.

Researchers first questioned how people from all over seemed to know about this birth happening? As far as we know there was no email, no mail service to announce the news. Unconventional authors suggest that maybe this was a mandatory event like the Gladiator matches in the years to come.

The Star pointed people to the little shack where Mary had Jesus. Many scientists conclude that stars cannot stand in one point throughout the night. Depending on where you were in the world the “star” would appear in a different position. Many stars are not visible in different hemispheres. So how could people look up at this one star and go towards it? Many researchers claim that this star is a perfect description of an Unidentified Flying Object or UFO.

It is unclear who exactly were the three wise men in the Bible. They are never mentioned before and never mentioned again throughout history! Were these wise men rare glimpses of the alien overlords from the people. They knew that these were the ones who controlled the information so that is the name that they gave them. Maybe by this time they were not allowed to descend upon the Earth and these three brave beings dressed up like humans and attended the ceremony!

There is also the mention that no Inn would take them in. Why would they not want the savior's birth in their Inn? Wouldn't they be the most famous Inn of the time? Shouldn't they have welcomed their savior's birth with open arms? Unconventional authors claim that Mary was seen as freak because she was chosen to give birth to the first alien-hybrid in present day human memory. Now, this was not the same as creating humans in the test tubes (as mentioned on this site). Authors claim that perhaps the alien race was dying out and needed the human DNA to survive. So through various undocumented tests Mary finally came out the victor and successfully gave birth to the “savior.”

It is interesting to note that savior could have two very different meanings here. The Church's version which states that he died for our sins on the cross therefore he was the savior. If this was the case however, then the authors of the Bible deserve an F in basic writing skills for giving away the ending to the story in the beginning. Other researchers claim that Jesus was called savior because he was the first successful attempt from the Gods to impregnate a human woman. He was the Savior of their race!

What was the Holy Spirit? It is said that Jesus was born, "of the holy spirit." I think that the holy spirit could be some sort of technology that the writers of the bible just didn't understand, or even knew how to describe. They thought it was magic and it gave birth to the savior so it had to be Holy. It was probably some sort of technology used to impregnate Mary so she could have a virgin birth. Technology that is only being realized today, not 2000 years ago!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Hmmm,

I read a pretty good article about the 'virgin birth'. It all happened long before they knew about fungal spores and weren't sure how they re-produced. The virgin birth is just a reference to that process of reproduction without any apparent intercourse or seeding.

You have a well thought out post though so I'm sure there'll be a few folks with some interesting points to make.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So just to get this straight, you don't believe in god? You don't believe Jesus was human? You believe aliens are the gods? (watching a little too much ancient aliens, maybe??) You believe aliens manufactured the birth of Jesus Christ to keep the alien race alive? Which alien race are you referring to??

And this doesn't sound a little odd to you?? It is harder for you to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of god...The god who created everything....More than a hybrid created by aliens??? Wow I must be whacked out of my mind if people disregard history to entertain the thought of aliens creating Jesus.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Did you even read my first paragraph??? I'm suggesting an alternative version of Jesus' Birth. If you believe that the Bible is actual history well that's funny. obviously this is posted under religious conspiracies. If you believe in the bibile so much you should write a post about it in the Religion section.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just a couple points... Nowhere in scripture does it say there were three wise men. Three gifts are mentioned so it has been assumed there were only three. The Magi were scientists- basically astrologists- astronomers and people of that day watched the sky religiously.

A star does not stay over one spot in the sky for an extended period of time. But a planet can travel a certain distance and then appear to stand still as it turns to retrograde. The Star of Bethlehem - Stephen McEveety is a great youtube video discussing the star of bethlehem using modern astronomy software- worth a look.
edit on 25-8-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For your answer to the Bethlehem Star see www.bethlehemstar.net...
There are four pages in total, using astronomy to get the date.

On a side note: Jesus said that the only sin that cannot be forgiven through the Blood that He has already shed for all of us is a direct blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I love the instant attack on religion instead of answering my questions!! It is absolutely funny!!

I am actually still laughing!!

Do you want to know why I didn't post my response in the religion section??

BECAUSE I AM RESPONDING TO YOUR REDICULOUS OUTLOOK ON JESUS CHRIST AND GOD!!!

Thanks for confirming that I am not crazy though, I really appreciate it....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I answered your questions in my first paragraph which you clearly didn't read. And this is a religious conspiracy so of course it is attacking religion!!! All you bible thumpers please go away, you won't be able to understand this post.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well here is my in put such as it is.

1. The number of "Wise Men" was never given.
    2. Assuming the slaughter of the children by Herods command actually happened, John was thought to be dead, therefore Jesus would be the new born Hassmonian King, which gives reason for the Wise Men to be there in the first place.
    3. If it was aliens, it would not be the first successful "Virgin Birth as this story is found throughout ancient mythology from the Egyptians to the Greeks and to the Romans.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When it comes to the "Virgin Birth", technically this happens every day.
My neighbor comes from over seas, and he and his wife do what they call "scooping".
No penetration, he ejaculates on her thigh and she "scoops" it with her fingers inside her.
This MAY be a plausible explanation for "THE" Virgin Birth.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAwareSC

What would be the point of that?? And how would the whole world know about this act? This might not be the right answer lolz.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well he was referred to as savoir for a couple of reasons. Firstly being that he was expected to be the Messiah of the Jewish people, and be their king. So they called him the savoir. The main one was, that yes he died for our sins, hence saving us all some how. And the bible is a collection of stories that bring into account different teachings of the lord and his son Jesus. It was compiled long long after all the events it described even happened. It is NOT a novel, therefore cannot receive an F for story telling.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loneranger26

Jesus never actually said he died for our sins or was the son of God.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think that as it stands today, there is more scientific evidence that aliens exist and may have influenced our society than one god did it all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well ok, I never said that he said any of that stuff, but there is also isnt proof that he didnt say those things. He very well knew it. There is a story in the bible where Jesus was contacted by God, telling him that he is his son, a creation of both himself and the holy spirit, and he instructs Jesus to be baptised.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes He did...
John 11:4
When Jesus heard [that], he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory OF God, that the SON OF GOD might be glorified thereby.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
When it comes to the "Virgin Birth", technically this happens every day.
My neighbor comes from over seas, and he and his wife do what they call "scooping".
No penetration, he ejaculates on her thigh and she "scoops" it with her fingers inside her.
This MAY be a plausible explanation for "THE" Virgin Birth.

LOL Sorry, curiosity got the better of me....

How in the world do you know that?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Why does he speak in third person??

He clearly didn't believe he was the son of God. Otherwise he would say me, not the son of God.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26

Well ok, I never said that he said any of that stuff, but there is also isnt proof that he didnt say those things. He very well knew it. There is a story in the bible where Jesus was contacted by God, telling him that he is his son, a creation of both himself and the holy spirit, and he instructs Jesus to be baptised.

That's another problem I have. If the Bible is literal, how did God supposedly contact Jesus? How could he talk to God without some sort of advanced technology?

In today's time, Jesus would be considered a crazy insane person if he claimed that he was talking to God.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Here it is in 1st person...
John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join