It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can now see NIBIRU!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This thread proves ATS is littered with extremely dumb and unenlightened individuals.

People think that Google Sky is real time and updates every minute.

Yes, you can now see Nibiru - where it was in 2007.

If it was by the sun in 2007 then how come we didn't all die yet?

Why 2007? Because you're all very, very stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
This thread proves ATS is littered with extremely dumb and unenlightened individuals.

People think that Google Sky is real time and updates every minute.

Yes, you can now see Nibiru - where it was in 2007.

If it was by the sun in 2007 then how come we didn't all die yet?

Why 2007? Because you're all very, very stupid.

touché

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You will never see Nibiru. It doesn't exist.

astroblogger.blogspot.com...

Comet 2010 X1 Elenin, Nibiru and Google Sky
Virtual telescopes such as Google Sky, World Wide Telescope and Wiki Sky have allowed people to explore the sky in great detail at many different wavelengths. However, if you are not familiar with the sky some things may be of great puzzlement; especially the difference in view between the infrared sky views and the visual data.

First off you should know something about the images. All the programs use the same databases, for example the Palomar Deep Sky Survey for visual data, and the IRAS survey for infrared images. There are (very) minor discrepancies in the location and appearance of objects between the three programs due to they way the images are digitized/compressed and stitched together, but they are using exactly same images.

Another thing to remember is that the DSS plates date from 1956-1958 (yes, that's right), and the IRAS images date from 1983. So they reflect the sky situation decades ago. Nonetheless, the sky revealed by these images can be quite astounding.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d2161b95a72.png[/atsimg][atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/200bfbaca186.png[/atsimg]
Take for example this image of a bright, angry looking object in the IR view of Google Sky (top image, also seen in world wide telescope and wiki sky, search on the following coordinates 09:47:27, 13:16:27), absent from the visible light view (below image).

This object is now being touted as comet Elenin, a while ago it was being touted as Nibiru. In fact it is is the carbon star CW Leonis (also known as IRC +10216, PK 221+45 1 and the Peanut Nebula). CW Leonis is the brightest object in the 10 ?m infrared sky, and well known to experienced observers. But if you are new to the field, it can look quite mysterious.

more info at site

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All I know is that I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's anus, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us....

I looked outside, it wasn't there.

Now if you go watch the movie Independence Day you can see aliens invading the world....
look up in the mornig before sunrise.. and come on like you can see that far with the naked eyes

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is a sign Im afraid of the times.

There are still folks (younger ones Ill bet) that think the Internet is proof of everything...and that videos and information on the Google Sky and Earth, the newspapers like the Sun, Weekly World News, YouTube and Wikipedia means its true.

Video games, movies and youTube self-made "videos" give the impression to these folks that if its there, then it must be true. Thats my biggest issue here at ATS. The "un-enlightened ones: either by knowledge or lack thereof or age....are beginning as a society to take everything they read and see...as absolute...and post and post and post about it with exclamtion points because...now that THEYVE found an old item... they are excited to find what we already knew, read of heard...and know it's been proven untrue.

If the future is theirs...then its becoming one of just what you read or watch, see and listen to, right or wrong is there reality. If this is our hope...then we're already lost.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
So we have different people claiming it is this star or that star. Proof positive that no one really knows wtf it is, IMO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Amen brother, there have been a dozen people saying it is a dozen things. Nobody really knows what it is for sure because I have not yet seen a catalog number for it, nor has one been provided. Hard to say it's not something when you in fact don't know what it really is, just sayin.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PathDv8
All I know is that I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's anus, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.
Great, great, great, movie reference. But soooooo true. I had to star you on those merits alone.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Which catalog would you prefer?
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

Here is the IRAS image (the source for the various astronomy toys) for IRAS 09452+1330, as CW Leonis is referenced in the IRAS catalog.
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu...
edit on 8/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

i first thought to look there when they said elenin was in LEO.. at the bottom of GoogleSky home page select constellations then select LEO. the end result is the same. infrared. mystery object. the black part of the object in my opinion seems to be a censoring of parts of the objects mass. so while you are in the constellation section now do the same with virgo. we arent supposed to see something. that something is supposedly a double image of saturn

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well if you zoom in to that "thing" in infrared it doesn't get closer but stays the same size.. So if it were real, you should be able to zoom into it right?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
planetX,Nibiru,Herculobus or Tyche. whatever you want to call it .. it is there.. we can discuss the theory of how in 1925 science believed there was a large body that played tug of war with the planets and of this system and their perspective rotations around the sun. 1984 we had a glimpse of this object. since EVERY vehicle sent to space was infrared capable with WISE being the crowning achievement of known vehicles which sent images of this object in question. 4x the size jupiter.
i would however like to further back. between 10,000 to 3000BC. Sumeria. Sumerians believed their gods were in fact aliens. the aliens told them that their world was at the edge of this solar system and that it took 3600yrs to rotate around the sun(also sumerians had the first calender system with leap year and everything). the 3600yrs jumped at me because elenin was said to have 3600yr long orbit. then again i have heard 6000 and 10000yr long orbit also.
so did this "planet" preturb all these comets and asteroids heading our way and is itself finishing its "year" orbit around its counterpart(our star)?
REMEMBER. it has been less than a century before we discovered the planets we know that is our solar system. and oh yeah the Earth is flat and people were killed for thinking otherwise.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think we all have had enough fun.

Its time to turn off the internet. Playtime is over.

This could happen to you;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Nubiru is not a literal object that is coming to the earth. It is symbolic of the destroyer. He is already here and has been for some time now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Can you post the R.A and Dec coordinates for this object please?

Then astronomers here can go look for themselves.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I can see it. It's easy. Just follow the instructions. It looks all lumpy. Not like a completely round planet. Is that the way it really is?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by Logman

Nubiru is not a literal object that is coming to the earth. It is symbolic of the destroyer. He is already here and has been for some time now.

Where did you hear that?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
Yeah, yeah, "Made you look!"

Hoax.

For those of you who don't know, using Google Sky to find an uncharted planet or comet is like using Google Earth to watch a parade.

ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

You might as well be talking to a brick wall indeed...lol

Niburu fans are as bad as religious fanatics.. Their belief is absolute and their faith is undestroyable.

They will defend every speck in the sky (even those that are known and named) and call it Niburu..

They deny scientific fact and present pure fiction as FACT and their body of "absolute", evidence is youtube vidios and dodgy websites with no link to any real credable scientific material....

Thus is the world we liv in... Every single one of us wants to be a hero and be the first one to discover the hidden truth. Some just have to make stuff up or jump to unrealistic conclusions in the hope of doing so...lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh my God, ATS just went full-blown retard!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join