It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can now see NIBIRU!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Go to www.google.com/sky/

In the search type in mercury. You will see a little devil sign where mercury supposedly is. Pull you screen over to the right slightly......and there ya go!!! nibiru plain as day!! You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us.......now type Jupiter into the search. You have to zoom "6" times to see it!
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

Sorry you need to click the "infrered" button on the right of the screen to see it.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Perhaps a screenshot of what you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Can you do a screenshot so I can see if I'm looking at the same thing as you?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Sorry I don't know how to imbed. Can someone tell me how?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe I do not know what Nibiru looks like. I dont see it.

I think you need to elaborate on what we are supposed to be looking at. Coordinates?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is something interesting. Search for mercury, then click infrared on the top right...and a massive object appears to the left of mercury. I'm not saying it is niburu, but I don't have the knowledge to say its not lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i agree i can not see the boogie planet on there and the fact the the images are not real time means what ever you have seen could have been there for many months.
edit on 25-8-2011 by BinaryG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
is this it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57708628ffd9.png[/atsimg]

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us....

I looked outside, it wasn't there.

Now if you go watch the movie Independence Day you can see aliens invading the world....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen

sorry, but this really just sounds like nonsense. At least have some evidence to back up your claims.

+2 more 
link   
So we can find a celestial object on Google sky before the thousands of astronomers throughout the world looking nightly at the sky with powerful telescopes BEFORE an image is processed and sold to Google for them to use on their Google sky software? Are you sure you understand how Google sky works?

+15 more 
link   
Yeah, yeah, "Made you look!"

Hoax.

For those of you who don't know, using Google Sky to find an uncharted planet or comet is like using Google Earth to watch a parade.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us....

I looked outside, it wasn't there.

Now if you go watch the movie Independence Day you can see aliens invading the world....

That was cute, Boncho. Not bad at all lol!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There are a few thousand things slightly to the right of Mercury. You'll need to be a little more specific please. Out of curiosity - does anyone know how often Google updates these images?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Nope. Nibiru is supposed to be a brown dwarf. That's blue.

I kid! I kid!
I can't see what the OP is talking about. I do see the thing to left of Mercury in infrared though. What is that. I never play with google sky...

(I misread the OP. PULL the screen to the right....would be looking to the LEFT of Mercury...duh!)

edit on 25-8-2011 by Ventessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Is this what you mean? You can just get to the star constellation The Lion and click on infrared to see it - The winged planet - Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

honestly..i have no idea what to look for...can you do screen shot of what you saw? I don't even know what it is I captured? I don't really know how to use it either.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OP please research more sources in future. and uou say nibiru but is it...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by richiev

If you put your cursor over the infared object the coordinates are: 9h 48m 1.0s, 13 degrees 14' 23.8"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The thing at 13, 15' 40.8" on Infrared thereaboots?
edit on 25-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join