It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can now see NIBIRU!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

It's not live.

And it's not a devil sign. It's an astrological one for a planet.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I love people with clearly a lack of scientific knowledge or know how. They are cute, sort of like little puppies that turn their head sideways when you talk to them. They hear the words they just don't understand!

This is not Niribu!

It is going to be really funny (SCAREY too) when all these superstitious types finally see a real event in the skies like a star going NOVA (yeah Betelgeuse I am looking at you!). Talk about panic people will lose their little minds! lol
There will be much gnashing of teeth and buying of new underwear on this day thusly!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think the most compelling bit of evidence that Elenin/Nibiru is on the Swiss currency which has been presented in the past on ATS

Me thinks someone knows what's going on or coming. That's looks awfully like the solar system and that extra planet seems to have the same orbit as Eleiru/Nibinin
and there seems to be like a wing on one side of that planet and in the background of the note there seems to be a space craft.

The google sky find is interesting at the least but like some have said it's not LIVE so that leaves room for speculation as to when the image in google sky was made.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That's no planet... It's a space station..
edit on 26-8-2011 by yaluk because: .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok already can you stop the back and forth B.S. and just answer this one question for me? So should I show up for work on Monday? Or is it all for nothing anyway?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Helious

Which catalog would you prefer?
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

Here is the IRAS image (the source for the various astronomy toys) for IRAS 09452+1330, as CW Leonis is referenced in the IRAS catalog.
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu...
edit on 8/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Ah, very good then, thanks for that. I knew there wasn't much to this, coming from Google Sky and all but there had seemed to be alot of debate about what it actually was....... Until now.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ
reply to post by fenceSitter

I found that "winged planet" because of this guy:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

Here's a quote from this guy's video: "There will be a cosmic sonic shockwave that will blow out the van allen belts..."

Huh? A sonic shockwave in space? That's some new improved kinda physics you got there, mister.

This guy is looney tunes. That's all, folks!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Me thinks someone knows what's going on or coming. That's looks awfully like the solar system and that extra planet seems to have the same orbit as Eleiru/Nibinin
and there seems to be like a wing on one side of that planet and in the background of the note there seems to be a space craft.
That's not Elenin. It's a generic comet. Why? The note features famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him.

The "wing" is the tail of the comet. The "spacecraft" is a water turbine Euler developed:

The Swiss National Bank says this about the design:

Motif back

Water turbine, the solar system and a scheme of propagation of rays of light passing through lenses

edit on 26-8-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
Go to www.google.com/sky/

In the search type in mercury. You will see a little devil sign where mercury supposedly is. Pull you screen over to the right slightly......and there ya go!!! nibiru plain as day!! You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us.......now type Jupiter into the search. You have to zoom "6" times to see it!
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

Sorry you need to click the "infrered" button on the right of the screen to see it.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't trust google for a dam thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yes, someone does know what's coming. His name is Leonhard Euler and is on the other site of that not. He did a lot of work on comets including determining their orbits. That is what is presented on the back of the note.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Once and for all, please quit with the nibiru threads, make a better end of the world conspiracy, but this one holds less water than my grandma, and she's incompetent, that isn't nibiru, and i sure as hell can't see it, or have the government covered it up already?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
that nearly had me fooled
still hope hes wrong

edit on 26-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Once and for all, please quit with the nibiru threads, make a better end of the world conspiracy, but this one holds less water than my grandma, and she's incompetent, that isn't nibiru, and i sure as hell can't see it, or have the government covered it up already?

LOL sorry, i had to reply when I saw this.
I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but I think its called incontinence. Incompetence means your not that bright

If I'm the one that's wrong, sorry!!

But it really did make me laugh.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How come on sky-map.org, the same object+coordinates as google sky, it's not labeled "CW Leonis" ?

"TYC 834-1115-1"

"Distance (parsec): unknown"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
one of the things I'm going to always be amazed at, is the quickness to kill without prejudice, any questioning or any generic statements made on threads such as these involving discovery or the speculative objects and areas in space, or even on earth for that matter.

to me its no different than when the earth had an edge, or was flat, or was the center of the universe or when the idea of viruses and bacteria was mocked,

All I really know is that 'impossible' has proven to be more than possible more often than not.

just sayin

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
one of the things I'm going to always be amazed at, is the quickness to kill without prejudice, any questioning or any generic statements made on threads such as these involving discovery or the speculative objects and areas in space, or even on earth for that matter.

to me its no different than when the earth had an edge, or was flat, or was the center of the universe or when the idea of viruses and bacteria was mocked,

All I really know is that 'impossible' has proven to be more than possible more often than not.

Funny as I was thinking the same thing. I've been following ATS for some time now, and it always amazes me when someone posts a theory, question, or item they have found, and members are quick to demand proof. I'm sorry, but if there was clear cut proof, it would not be a conspiracy. But if a member does have a picture or website to provide this 'proof', the source is said to be faulty, altered, etc. Youtube is put down for being lies, CNN or other news sites are said to be spreading lies to fulfil a political agenda, pictures are said to be altered to fit the conspiracy, and the circle goes on and on.

Besides, how much do we really know about science and what is out in the universe? We only know what we think we know. A perfect example of this 'not knowing what we don't know' is the black planet that was recently discovered - scientists are unsure how this black planet can be absorbing light.

Back on topic: When I first saw CW Leonis on google sky I too thought that this must be some big secret that I may have uncovered. I quickly discovered through ATS what it was. I think that it is great that someone had the courage to post their theory here to find out what others think.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

Originally posted by SkepticDan

LOL sorry, i had to reply when I saw this.
I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but I think its called incontinence. Incompetence means your not that bright

If I'm the one that's wrong, sorry!!

But it really did make me laugh.

Incompetent does not mean that you are not bright. It means not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

Urinary incontinence also works. Either word fits.

Isn't Niburu a giant space ship with the enlightened ones on it, or something? haha. And won't we be depopulated by the time they get here, and the Bilderberg members can finally go home?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogle
How come on sky-map.org, the same object+coordinates as google sky, it's not labeled "CW Leonis" ?

"TYC 834-1115-1"

"Distance (parsec): unknown"

There are a number of different astronomical catalogs. TYC refers to the Tycho catalog. The star TYC 834-115-1 is very close to CW Leonis (TYC 834-1115-1 is located at 09h47m51.3510s, +13°18' 32.881" while CW Leonis is located at 09h47m57.406s, +13°16' 43.56").

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Right on, thanks for that!

When I typed in TYC 834-1115-1 on google search there were loads of results that were planet x conspiracy stuff, such as TYC stands for Tyche... really didn't feel like sifting through all that at the moment to figure it out.

U rock! And got a star from me.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Dude, it's incontinence.
That was so funny it made me choke on my sandwich!

Also, Nibiru/planet x/elenin etc etc - all methods of keeping us in fear! Those in fear retreat, hold up inside and are easily manipulated (also see order out of chaos, divide and conquer)

2012 isn't the destruction of the world, it's the realisation of our self worth - all this fear mongering is stifling our development and our shift away from this corrupt paradigm.

Stop giving these fear mongering BS threads credence, focus on bettering ourselves and enjoying our fleeting time here and learning to accept others around us.

All my humble opinion of course!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join