It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
samkent is upset because he can't order people to be as STUPID as he wants.

9/11 was certainly carried out by terrorists. But which terrorists?

In order for Arab terrorists to be responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers then it must have been possible for NORMAL AIRLINERS weighing less that 200 tons to obliterate buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Analyzing this should be a simple physics problem for the nation that put Men on the Moon.

But the Empire State Building was 70 years old when the WTC was destroyed. So why can't the nation that put men on the Moon provide the entire world with accurate data on the steel and concrete that were on each and every level of a couple of buildings designed before 1969.

This is what is so STUPID about 9/11. Lying about grade school physics is hilariously stupid. The United States should be laughed at for the next 1000 years. Loose Change sucks. The best movie on 9/11 is 9/11 Mysteries.

Follow the Physics. To hell with the conspiracies. Neither Arab terrorists nor the US government not dancing Israelis can change the Laws of Physics. Once you truly understand why airliners could not cause that much destruction that fast then a lot of trivia becomes irrelevant. It doesn't matter if Arabs flew the planes if the planes could not do it. It does not matter if the planes were switched if they could not do it. It does not matter if there were no Jews in the buildings if planes could not do it.

But the buildings were completely destroyed so something and someone had to have done it.

But after TEN YEARS this says something about the physics profession and our engineering schools far beyond 9/11. And then our politicians talk about STEM, Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics. How is anybody supposed to do the mathematics when they can't even get accurate data on the steel and concrete on every level?

psik

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Like I said, truthers tend to only pick the evidence that fit's their theory.

Thanks for agreeing with me

The passengers dissapearing has no evidence to it at all, there were burned bodies at the crash sites. And since you seem to have it all figured out, can you tell me what heppened to WTC7? I would love to know
edit on 25-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

No idea however because something is unexplained doesn't mean there is a conspiracy behind it. I often bring up the evidence of a tornado tearing down an entire house except for one wall in the bathroom that had shelves on it. On these shelves were various knick-knacks and not one of them moved even a milimeter.

Can I explain that? Of course not but does that mean that a torando didn't hit the house?

Nope.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Answer something Hooper.

I'll try. But be aware there is a difference between an accusation and a question.

If you are so sure of the official story....

I am. As is the remainder of humanity. Some few excpetions aside. But there are always outliers.

and how all of us are idiots (including structural engineers, pilots and architects as well as professional demolition engineers )

I never said all of you are idiots. And what is a professional demolition engineer? And by the way, I have been asking for years for just one engineer that has put his/her stamp on a demolition submittal to please come forward and express their opinion that they believe 9/11 was a controlled demolition. To date: 0. Nada. Zilch.
But yes, just because someone claims to be a pilot or a structural engineer, architect, interior designer, software engineer, chemist, theologian, etc. does not mean that they also can't be an idiot. Or senile. Or suffering dementia. Or have some other agenda that may or may not include trying to increase traffic to a website to generate advertising revenue.

....why are you so scared to death of an open, honest, independent investigation?

Scared to death? Not by a long shot. I've also been asking folks how, who, where such an investigation should take place. Who pays for it? What power does it have? Any limitations? Are you going to allow certain folks to get up and accuse anyone who saw a plane hit the World Trade Center of being an agent of the CIA and co-conspirator in mass murder? Gonna investigate whether or not the victims were real? Space beams? Nukes? Any limitations at all? Also - there's supposedly a "hearing" in Toronto in September - any interest in attending and starting your own little investigation? Maybe you can suggest that all those demolition engineers and architects and pilots get together and produce a composite report. That would be something.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ahh but this assumes the entire government is involved. No sir, no way, no how. A handful of well placed people is all it would take.

That is fine and dandy. But unless the government does an adequate investigation into the matter, one that doesn't come across as biased *911 Commission* the rhetoric that is being played by the opposing side is not helping.

Civil objection and pressure by the people on the Government is great. But I think the whole thing is headed to a place where foreign Governments are going to capitalize on the matter.

Which isn't the fault of the people who have genuine concerns. But they should be careful as whom they should follow or believe on the matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

So !

If I read your posting right, you are afraid our asking questions and speaking our minds will undermine the security of the United states and it's people.

Allow me to ask you where all these concerns were before 9/11 ?

Did you walk up and down the streets of New York, warning the general citizenry about the dangers of practicing our God given rights as free men to express themselves ?

O K. Give me an answer you can live with.

Have you ever concidered the FACT that as soon as we GIVE UP these rights, I chose to ignore the "patriot act", the terrorists WIN !!!

The reason we were attact was not because they hate us. It was to make us change the way we live and enjoy our freedoms.

edit on 25-8-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

In order for Arab terrorists to be responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers then it must have been possible for NORMAL AIRLINERS weighing less that 200 tons to obliterate buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Analyzing this should be a simple physics problem for the nation that put Men on the Moon.

Here is the National Demolition Ass.

They have almost 1000 member companies with thousands of employees.
Not one of them has come forward to say 'It can't happen".

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

No it's the constant drumbeat of lies coming from AJ and his kind. Just like the German people started to believe the lies about the Jews.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

AJ is not a truther, he is a propagandist.

It is interesting you can't distinguish between the two.

It is also interesting that for a propagandist, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State, illuminating why the term "truther" is so offensive to the likes of you:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

Source

I would think a liar would be more offensive than a truther, but then I'm not psycho.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by hdutton

No it's the constant drumbeat of lies coming from AJ and his kind. Just like the German people started to believe the lies about the Jews.

I would think there must be something better to occupy your time than to worry what someone else "might" think about our search for the truth about these events.

If there are those who wish to do us harm, then we should best be prepared to deal with things which do happen, rather than to worry about things that don't.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by psikeyhackr

Here is the National Demolition Ass.

They have almost 1000 member companies with thousands of employees.
Not one of them has come forward to say 'It can't happen".

Why is that?

Must be full of Asses!

Where did any of them come forward and explain how it did happen while including data on the distributions of steel and concrete? The conservation of momentum does not give a damn about human beings and associations. It is not my fault that you can't analyze grade school physics for yourself.

So you are a GROUP THINKER and expect everybody to be a GROUP THINKER.

I used to work for IBM. I have met plenty of group thinkers. I never saw the term "von Neumann machine" in any IBM documentation. I never heard anyone say it. But IBM hired John von Neumann as a consultant in 1952 and all of the computers I was trained on were "von Neumann machines". In-groups hiding information and pretending things are more difficult to understand than they really are is nothing new to me.

www.youtube.com...

psik
edit on 25-8-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

So what do you think about the BBCs, reporting of the collapse of WTC7, 15 minutes before it was actually demolished into it's own footprint ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Where'd all the people on the planes go?

Seems truthers tend to gloss over parts of their theory that are hard to explain.

Ahhh, perpetuating the no plane disinfo...

The people on the planes died on impact. That doesn't refute all the other anomalies surrounding 9/11, like Dick Cheney's stand down order, molten steel flowing out of the towers like a foundry according to firefighters ON RECORD, the demolition of building 7, the various military exercises occurring the day of 9/11 that moved fighter interceptors away from the area, and the insider trading of securities before 9/11. etc. etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by samkent

So what do you think about the BBCs, reporting of the collapse of WTC7, 15 minutes before it was actually demolished into it's own footprint ?

I'll counter quote Kro32:

"Like I said, believers tend to only pick the evidence that fit's the official 9/11 story"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Moving fighters away? Are you suggesting that in 2001 we would have shot down a civilian airliner knowing that it had taken off from a US airport?

The insider trading has been debunked sooo many times before. But you still believe it.

Like I said before it’s the constant drumbeat of lies that threatens our security by turning our allies into neutral countries.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

What do you call nano thermite particles in the dust samples?

Paint chips.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by hdutton

Well, there is a bit of a difference here. In Germany there always was a strong strain of Anti-Semitism in the culture. Hilter and the nazis exploited that fact. In the USA and most of the world, present company excepted of course, there is not a real strong strain of stupid. Not to say that the likes of AJ will never find adherents, however, most folks are generally bright enough to see through his line of crap. But of course, like the nazis, others will exploit the fact that some folks are vocally and openly stupid and use that to prove to isolated groups that conspiracies are facts.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hdutton

Well, there is a bit of a difference here. In Germany there always was a strong strain of Anti-Semitism in the culture. Hilter and the nazis exploited that fact. In the USA and most of the world, present company excepted of course, there is not a real strong strain of stupid. Not to say that the likes of AJ will never find adherents, however, most folks are generally bright enough to see through his line of crap. But of course, like the nazis, others will exploit the fact that some folks are vocally and openly stupid and use that to prove to isolated groups that conspiracies are facts.

Anti-Semitism in Germany was a direct result of the Treaty of Versailles, Communism, and as a backlash of events like the Danzig killings.

German propagandists seized upon these events to whip up more anti-Semitism. Hitler's propaganda machine was copied from the Americans':

“Hitler learned to admire American propaganda through a young American expatriate who described to him, in glowing detail, how Americans enjoyed the atmosphere at football games. This American expatriate, with the memorable name of Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstängl, told the Führer how Americans could be whipped up into a frenzy through blaring music, group cheers, and chants against the enemy.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They are :

Danger to the world today we live in (tyran/police/thief/killer state)
since they can expose many true facts about them

Real patriots/hero in a real democracy
edit on 8/25/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Truthers are only a threat to liars.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join