It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

There is not a single piece of evidence at the Pentagon that suggests it was a cruise missile. None. Nada. Zilch.

The entrance hole, way too big.

The punchout hole, never would have happened

The crumpled aluminum w/American Airlines paint, too big to have come from any cruise missile.

The ONLY thing the physical evidence supports is Flight 77.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Haha, for once I concur with an OSer zealot. Your g*dang friggin right I'm a danger to America, I'm a danger to you and the faith you put in the government. I will NEVER stop asking questions, I will NEVER buy hook line and sinker what the people in power say about any natural disaster, the economy, terrorism or any "official account" in a subject. You know what they fear the most? Not the truth, no...they fear losing that power. And mark my words, one day it will happen. Am I going out planting bombs? Nope. Am I sitting at home writing manifestos? Nope. Do I speak my mind freely when people ask me my views on Sept 11th? Your frigging right I do. Know why? Because I am an American citizen and my Constituition says I can. Because I stood up and took an oath to defend that constitution from ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. That includes you OP, so you can run around and call me a terrorist. I'm a patriot you lil p()nk!!! And when a government tries to silence people who practice free speech and brand them as terrorists that's when YOU need to take a second look at who is really terrorizing whom.
edit on 25-8-2011 by itbenickp because: punctuation

edit on 25-8-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Where'd all the people on the planes go?

That is a good question. I have actually wondered about that for a long time. It is obvious by now that no huge passenger plane hit the Pentagon, I mean titanium engines that vaporized from high test kerosene in an open atmosphere fire before they could even impact the wall they were hitting? Wow, what a day for science, kerosene was breaking all kind of rules and laws that day. There's some evidence. Then Rumsfeld slips and calls it a missile... Then there is the report from the guy at Underwriters laboratory... Then the inside trading right before the event... Then there is the warning Condoleeza Rice gave to the California Mayor not to fly the next day... and there is so much more! I smell fish without someone getting a crayon and drawing me a picture!

How about you?

As for the people on the planes? They could be anywhere doing anything, but I don't think they are all dead, and I'll bet they are havin' more fun that we are right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by hdutton

No it's the constant drumbeat of lies coming from AJ and his kind. Just like the German people started to believe the lies about the Jews.

Your Funny!
Can you do me a favor a list some of the lies from AJ Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Where are the people in the planes ?

you said
[That is a good question].

What planes ?

How is OP even worth talking to if he can't address this simple question ?

So what do you think about the BBCs, reporting of the collapse of WTC7, 15 minutes before it was actually demolished into it's own footprint ?

Did you you think I'd just disappear ?

edit on 25-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Is it possible they're not lying but instead repeating lies fed to them by the media?

But the truthers are the ones saying this. hell even AE9/11T said it. So they are lying.

Speaking of liars, why would you continue to accuse everyone else of lying, after you've been caught REPEATEDLY peddling the old wives' tale that a tornado can push a straw through a tree?

Ah yes, focus on ONE instance, where I was wrong on the straw through a tree, but then ignore the five other pictures that show how certain items can go through other items from a tornado. Typical truther move. Well done. I guess the huge hunk of plywood through a tree was what, placed there when the wind somehow split the tree in two and the plywood just wedged itself in and the tree healed itself around it. Or the huge hunk of lumber that penetrated a concrete curb. Yeah ignore those instances and focus on one instance where I made a mistake and then call me a liar. Well done truther. Shown your typical truther attitude.

You claim that lie is a good reason to believe the myth that flimsy aluminum wingtips can slice structural steel like a hot knife through butter. Why?

Boy oh boy, you sure do enjoy living in fantasy world. So tell me, how do they cut stone with water? Maybe you can explain that. Or how ice managed to sink a steel ship.. I once threw a piece of ice at my car and the ice shattered. So how did it manage to puncture the larger steel of a ship and sink it? Yeah, I can think like a truther too!

I think I now the answer to that, and I know Goebbels knew it:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Ah yes, and repeating "Inside job" over and over makes it true.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So what do you think about the BBCs, reporting of the collapse of WTC7, 15 minutes before it was actually demolished into it's own footprint ?

I know,
Did the producer hire a very gifted writer that day ? Maybe the writer, was only gifted for that one day and everything that happened on 911, was the result of this guy's writing's, an hour before it happened? Maybe this is really how the world works and truthers just don't know it. No wonder the media and the OSers think truthers are so stupid. Why shouldn't I make up a bunch of crazy crap like this ? Can't get an answer from the OP or the OS. Why dosn't this news cast deserve to be show cased on, "The worlds greatest bloopers "? I tell ya this stuff gets a lot worse, so somebody needs to address the question. OP?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The very fact that you have two groups of people referring to each other as "truthers" and "os'ers" is the exact reason why no relevant information would ever come out about this event.

Muddied and murky from people who have to be a part of something, or have to be on a side....

Independent thought is hard to come by these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The very fact that you have two groups of people referring to each other as "truthers" and "os'ers" is the exact reason why no relevant information would ever come out about this event.

Muddied and murky from people who have to be a part of something, or have to be on a side....

No it isn't Boncho. That's what the truthers are accused of everyday.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Here’s why others and myself come here to refute the ignorant ideas of truthers.

People and countries whom should be helping in the fight against terrorism are starting to doubt that 911 ever happened.

Here

Wahab Khan Maseeb, 20, leaves his lectures at the medical faculty in Abbottabad. A young Pakistani-American in jeans and a T-shirt, he was in school in Brooklyn on that fateful day 10 years ago. He saw the ash cover everything.

But was it an Islamist attack? Wahab hesitates. Like others, he saw the "Loose Change" series of documentary films, which accused elements of the US government of carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

"It was pretty convincing," he says.

The constant lies and misrepresentations have chipped and chipped the minds of those who have only seen stills and video clips of the event.

AJ and his ilk have profited at the expense of our future security. If 911 had been an attack against a single company he would have been sued into bankruptcy over his lies.

What if the Afghanistan and Pakistan governments believe the crap peddled by Loose Change? They could toss us out and embrace AQ and the Taliban. The results would be more attacks.

It's one thing to pose a question now and then. But the constant steam of BS put out by AJ and his cronies is starting to threaten our security.

You Know, I think Alex Jones said it best. watch the video and you will have my response.

LIBERTY IS RISING! LIBERTY, L I B E R T Y

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
Wow, what a day for science, kerosene was breaking all kind of rules and laws that day.

lol, that pretty much sums it up.

for the op, the truth hurts, if you dont like it, lump it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There is the absurdity of 9/11.

There should hardly be any independent thinking about grade school physics.

The physics profession should have settled whether 200 ton airliners could destroy 400,000+ ton skyscrapers in less than TWO HOURS in 2002. One way or the other it should have been final. More then 90% of people with degrees in physics should have a agreed and been publicly willing to endorse it one way or the other. But it looks like after ten years most won't say anything and don't want to discuss it.

Not even saying that the distribution of steel is important to the problem is rather ominous in my opinion.

psik

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

As it turns out my spell check likes the word fibber and changed it for me.
I work with carbon fiber I know how to spell it.

I also do load test on it. I know what it does when it breaks. Carbon fiber has no permanent yield only failure and shatters on impact. If you are looking for the tail, this is what you should be looking for.

edit on 26-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

But of course it's the OP doing the name calling. Cowards, I believe it was ?

Also to coin another phrase.

Put up or shut up !

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Speaking of liars, why would you continue to accuse everyone else of lying, after you've been caught REPEATEDLY peddling the old wives' tale that a tornado can push a straw through a tree?

"Six steel reinforced concrete walls"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by psikeyhackr

I also do load test on it. I know what it does when it breaks. Carbon fiber has no permanent yield only failure and shatters on impact. If you are looking for the tail, this is what you should be looking for.

So there should have been a lot of it.

But pictures of it are as common as pictures of SEATS.

psik

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Obvious False Flag is obvious. I'm not sure where I stand on AJ though, yes his kookiness does hurt his Truther credibility, but he has also brought awareness to a lot of good information on the subject.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Couldn't this still be brought on by our own government for supplying AL QUEDA it's weapons so they could defend themselves against the Russians?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Vanishr

So your saying that you believe it was instigated by OBL ? So now that hes 'dead' we shouldnt expect anymore 'terrorist' attacks ?

Yes, OBL invented terrorism and when he was taken out
everyone forgot how to committ acts of terrorism. No more terrorism.

I guess I should expect you to tell me any minute now that the FBI didn't believe OBL had anything to do with 9/11.

Mebbe you did not know, but OBL was never charged with anything related to 9/11...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join