It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here’s why others and myself come here to refute the ignorant ideas of truthers.

People and countries whom should be helping in the fight against terrorism are starting to doubt that 911 ever happened.

Here

Wahab Khan Maseeb, 20, leaves his lectures at the medical faculty in Abbottabad. A young Pakistani-American in jeans and a T-shirt, he was in school in Brooklyn on that fateful day 10 years ago. He saw the ash cover everything.

But was it an Islamist attack? Wahab hesitates. Like others, he saw the "Loose Change" series of documentary films, which accused elements of the US government of carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

"It was pretty convincing," he says.

The constant lies and misrepresentations have chipped and chipped the minds of those who have only seen stills and video clips of the event.

AJ and his ilk have profited at the expense of our future security. If 911 had been an attack against a single company he would have been sued into bankruptcy over his lies.

What if the Afghanistan and Pakistan governments believe the crap peddled by Loose Change? They could toss us out and embrace AQ and the Taliban. The results would be more attacks.

It's one thing to pose a question now and then. But the constant steam of BS put out by AJ and his cronies is starting to threaten our security.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One moment Samkent, what exactly are you saying ? You really believe 9/11 was carried out by 'terrorists' ?some sort of ficticious entity ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

"Even educated people now believe in these theories, largely because of a large distrust with the US," says journalist Zahid Hussain, author of "Frontline Pakistan" and "The Scorpion's Tail".

The danger is that conspiracy theories create a climate in which it is easier for extremist networks to recruit.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So your saying that you believe it was instigated by OBL ? So now that hes 'dead' we shouldnt expect anymore 'terrorist' attacks ?

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What is really dangerous is ignorance to what is actually going on OP. Wash your rainbow coloured glasses while you are at it.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Good lord, I can see that this thread is going to end up as a major war zone.

Hey, OP... we believe what we believe because we cared enough to look beyond the OS and use our heads for more than a hat rack.

respect that, will ya?

Thanks and... have a nice thread

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

So your saying that you believe it was instigated by OBL ? So now that hes 'dead' we shouldnt expect anymore 'terrorist' attacks ?

Yes, OBL invented terrorism and when he was taken out
everyone forgot how to committ acts of terrorism. No more terrorism.

I guess I should expect you to tell me any minute now that the FBI didn't believe OBL had anything to do with 9/11.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Gee do you think Al Qaeda just popped into being on 9/11? The product of Dick Cheney's planning?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

People and countries whom should be helping in the fight against terrorism are starting to doubt that 911 ever happened.

Um no, no one is denying it happened, people are questioning what exactly happened and the commission report and NIST reports do not address this.

I agree AJ at this point is doing more damage than good, but there is that kernel of truth at the center of his BS and that is the unanswered questions of 911. Why haven't we invaded Saudi Arabia? Most of the hijackers where from there. Why haven't we invaded Israel? they had at the very least advanced knowledge of the attack, had the nerve to go on the record stating it was a GOOD thing for them, and had Mossad Agents arrested with still images of them posing in front of the world trade center shortly after the first plane hit, holding up lights and cheering.

There are indeed people out there who want to hurt you and will use terrorism to do it. Telling us to ignore the cause and just cheer the murdering on is ridiculous.

If we intend to fight terrorism, we need to stop inventing it. Regardless of what you believe, 911 was a self inflicted wound:

It could have been an inside job, or false flag as you might know it.

It could have happened exactly as the official story claims, but these terrorists were trained and funded by the US to fight the Soviets.

Either way this was self inflicted, and we can not hope to stop terrorism while we ignore the cause of it.

I guess I should expect you to tell me any minute now that the FBI didn't believe OBL had anything to do with 9/11.

FBI

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Source

Sure, they "wanted" him for it, but had zero evidence to support his involvement other than well placed talking heads in the media who, while the towers still burned, started blaming OBL with absolutely no information to back it up.

Never mind that OBL did an interview and explained how he had nothing to do with the planning or implementation, had no clue it was going to happen, and basically scorned those involved as civilian targets are not allowed by strict Islam.

Answer something Hooper. If you are so sure of the official story, and how all of us are idiots (including structural engineers, pilots and architects as well as professional demolition engineers ) why are you so scared to death of an open, honest, independent investigation?

you are sick of hearing this BS? Fine, lets us investigate, get the answers, and we can all shut up about it. But, my friend, and i use THAT term lightly, it appears to me that you are more scared of being wrong than you are sure of being right.

I don't blame you, I was you 10 years ago.

Then, instead of posting the same random dribble and borderline insults, I actually RESEARCHED, so I could go give these stupid "truthers" a good old fashion bootfrak with the facts. The facts do not support the official story. the basic physics do not support the official story.

I'm 100% willing to be wrong, actually, I'd much rather live in a world were 19 madmen can murder 3000 people, than a world where a government would do that to itself for political and military gain.

i'm not afraid of the truth, why are you? you think you already have it? Then what is the harm in letting US look for ourselves? You are so sure you are right you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Once we get a real investigation done, and we still can't prove our theories, you can slap us about the face with that trout all day long.

Until then, put up or shut up
edit on 25-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Good lord, I can see that this thread is going to end up as a major war zone.

Hey, OP... we believe what we believe because we cared enough to look beyond the OS and use our heads for more than a hat rack.

respect that, will ya?

Thanks and... have a nice thread

And 10 years later you still have no proof that you can take into court. Think ya all would have found something by now other than just theories.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What I got out of your post is that, basically, Truthers are terrorists. Or, at least, what they're doing is aiding terrorism. Which, in today's climate, is considered the same thing as being a terrorist.

So, basically, you just called the Truthers terrorists.

I think the whole 9/11 truth thing is a little bit out there myself, but if there's enough to it that they can convince folks in the mainstream of society and even other countries, then I think maybe there's more to it than typical conspiracy theory rambling.
edit on 25-8-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The OP makes it sound like AJ created the 9/11 conspiracy all by himself. AJ lost all of his credibility to me after I found out he was fearmongering the Y2K conspiracy. Just because he's jumped on board with the 9/11 conspiracy theory doesn't make it any less true.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The OP brings up a good point. So far there has been no concrete explanation behind 9/11. Whether there were people working both sides, or interested parties working on both sides, the point of the OP is clear.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence to suggest a lot of foul play in the events that led up to 9/11 and afterwards. But it is also clear that there is an agenda to create mistrust of the US government and the West as a whole.

Subversive tactics are most effective in the modern world.

Unfortunately, the saying "you're with us or against us" rings true sometimes.

Whether or not you agree with your government, the alternative of supporting them is to support ones that are trying to gain a position of power over your own.

Very relevant and very relative.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Think ya all would have found something by now other than just theories.

What do you call nano thermite particles in the dust samples? What do you call the physical analysis of the building collapses and how they disobeyed the laws of physics?

We have no hard evidence because it's been destroyed or kept from us.

Guess what? Read the NIST and Commision reports again. Guess what you obviously ignored? The part where they explain that none of their "proof" could be used in a court of law. Look it up for yourself.

there are, for me, two theories:

the governments, which disobeys basic laws of physics
the nutty "conspiracy" angle that says there is more than meets the eye.

The nutty one has various iterations, but inside involvement is key to them all.

Maybe if they didn't ship the steel away within days of the event to china, at a LOSS, we could have done more ground work.

Or how about how the NIST says conclusively there was NO explosive material used. When asked about this, they were forced to explain that since they didn't THINK there were explosives used, they didn't check, there fore they didn't find any, so none were used.

More time and money was spent investigating Clinton and Lewisnky than 911, are you actually ok with that?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's because the evidence was destroyed (or moved, can't remember) days after the towers fell, and they're not willing to do an investigation?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Where'd all the people on the planes go?

Seems truthers tend to gloss over parts of their theory that are hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Whether or not you agree with your government, the alternative of supporting them is to support ones that are trying to gain a position of power over your own.

Ahh but this assumes the entire government is involved. No sir, no way, no how. A handful of well placed people is all it would take.

Stifling our freedom to investigate this matter as we see fit is what actually aids the "enemy" because they "hate us for our freedoms" so protect us by removing them. honestly, I think some people are starting to lose their minds relating to this topic.

Just because I believe key players in the US government were probably involved, at some level, in these events, does not for a second mean I'm signing up with Al Queda.

That smacks of Mcarthyism. Either blindly support the wars, or you are a terrorist, this is very dangerous rhetoric and your wonderful government is already classifying most of you as terrorists already.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Here’s why others and myself come here to refute the ignorant ideas of truthers.

This statement alone tells me you have no interest in the truth. Whatever that may be regarding 9/11.
You and "others" are here to refute anyone who goes against the little paradigm you have built for yourselves. And anyone who questions that paradigm is "ignorant".

Which makes you no better than the MSM or those herding this country. They get quite upset when you question their BS too.

Try laying off the blue pills for a while.

edit on 8/25/2011 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Where'd all the people on the planes go? Seems truthers tend to gloss over parts of their theory that are hard to explain.

Ahh typical tactic, now where exactly have I ever suggested foolishness with the planes? Never, that attempt was rather transparent.

4 planes where hijacked and crashed, and the passengers died. This is one fact I don't see any room to get around. some argue over the pentagon, but I simply don't buy it, too complicated to replace planes or send a tomahawk in instead.

My problem is with the buildings collapse, the Norad Stand down, the various drills running similar if not exactly scenarios at the times of the hijackings.

Go ahead and tell me I'm a pod person now and that I've claimed they are holograms or space weapons, that might have worked on GPL but it aint gonna work here

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Like I said, truthers tend to only pick the evidence that fit's their theory.

Thanks for agreeing with me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join