It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by randyvs

That's right ! Thet knew ahead of time because the building was rigged. You've got it. See that wasn't so hard.

If all three were rigged why did one fall straight down and the other two crumble down from the top?

Shouldn't all three have fallen in the same mannor?

Objection !
Leading the witness your honor. This line of questioning only refers to building 7.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This line of questioning only refers to building 7.

You can't have it both ways. Unless you can explain why they would wire building 7 to fall like it's legs were pulled out from under it. And then explain why 1&2 were wired to crumble down one floor at a time.
Is there any video anywhere that shows a CD where it crumbles down one floor at a time?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Man you are really clinging now.

How obvious would that be if tower 1 & 2 fell bottom down as wtc 7 did. Of course they had to make it look like the plane caused it. You still have yet to explain how these 3 buildings, according to the os, defied elementary school physics.

edit on 27-8-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. I have noticed in politics how people will ignore questions, and how they will look you in the eye and tell you that they have been busy working on your behalf when they just got busted for doing the opposite.

I was on the Jerusalem Post Forum the day the attack came. We had been told days earlier that something big was coming, but then the Palestinians were always telling us how the Great Satan was going to suffer. The West Bank had been stocking up on candy and minutes after the attack we saw the people passing out candy to children on the streets to celebrate the American carnage. One of our forum members worked as a translater in a bank right down the street from the Twin Towers and he got a birds eye view of what happened. 90 days later many Americans got on their soap boxes and attacked our government for its response in Afghanistan. Short memories and series of lies can change how history is written. Very, very sad.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Yochuna because: Forgot the "p" in response.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Vanishr

So your saying that you believe it was instigated by OBL ? So now that hes 'dead' we shouldnt expect anymore 'terrorist' attacks ?

Yes, OBL invented terrorism and when he was taken out
everyone forgot how to committ acts of terrorism. No more terrorism.

I guess I should expect you to tell me any minute now that the FBI didn't believe OBL had anything to do with 9/11.

GFY Hooper! You're such a disinfo monger. What are you doing? Trying to secure your seat among the blessed? OBL invented terrorism? The naieve uninformed, such as the OP's author, should believe that because you say so? Give it a rest already. Too many of us know your tiresome game all too well. Terrorism was a thriving enterprise long belore OBL fell into the clutches of his handlers and before anyone ever heard his name. If you want to talk about the "invention" of terrorism in the Middle East, a good start would be the CIA's coup in Iran by its elimination of Mohamed Mossadegh, the democratically elected prime minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953. How about the so-called Vietnam War? That adventure was one of the most heinous campaigns of terrorism the world has ever seen! Nicaragua? Guatamala? Iraq? I'm sure others can add to that list such that it becomes longer than Pinnochio's nose.
edit on 8/28/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Mod Note:

Play the ball and not each other.

For your reading pleasure:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by redoubt
Good lord, I can see that this thread is going to end up as a major war zone.

Hey, OP... we believe what we believe because we cared enough to look beyond the OS and use our heads for more than a hat rack.

respect that, will ya?

Thanks and... have a nice thread

And 10 years later you still have no proof that you can take into court. Think ya all would have found something by now other than just theories.

Did it ever cross your mind that the judges are bought and paid for and are just as crooked as the rest of the government? Of course not, that would require thinking outside the box.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A power structure built on lies is endangered by the truth.

This is the same as the "My country right or wrong" crap.

The nation that put men on the Moon not being able to explain IN DETAIL how an airline could obliterate a skyscraper 2000 times its own mass in less than two hours is pretty ridiculous. But the fct that all other nations don't expect to be told the distribution of steel is even more ridiculous.

Grade school physics is too difficult for politicians.

psik

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Rather than trying to argue with you, I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt. Okay, the truthers are a danger to society. What are you going to do about it?

Censor television (no, that didn't work, thanks Jesse Ventura)
Censor the internet (no, that didn't work, thanks...er, everyone).
Censor the congress (no, Ron Paul and Rand Paul snuck in).
Censor free speech? (Yes, cause that's American, right? End justifies the means. We must revoke American liberties to protect American liberties).

If truthers are dangerous, I'm proud to be a danger to society.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That's fine until one of your family members is killed because some other country stops passenger checks because they no longer believe in 911.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by filosophia

That's fine until one of your family members is killed because some other country stops passenger checks because they no longer believe in 911.

Just an FYI, the USA are the only ones using TSA-like scanning machines AFAIK. There are rumours of them wanting to start using them here in Australia but so far they've been decried and stopped by the citizens.

Want to know how many terrorist attacks we've had on our airlines? 0.

How many people do you personally know that have been victims of terrorism (other than 9/11)? I am willing to bet 0.

So why is terrorism such a large threat when you are far, far more likely to die of just about anything else? Sure we need to be careful, but not going overboard and banning everything. More over, how about stopping dropping bombs and invading other countries. I hear that pisses them terrorists off even more than you being free

I think the comments about Truth are spot on - Truth is the enemy of liars.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
explosives inside the buildings were timed to detonate as the planes flew into the towers, its simple really.
the distractions in shanksville and the missile at the pentagon were ment to create a theatre of war atmosphere and get all of the american people's full support for a new stage in securing resources against China.

part of me even believes we are in a proxxy war with them and a lot of the information is being surpressed.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
the 9/11 official story is as ridiculous as any conspiracy theory.

Look at it on paper.

Pilots who cannot even fly Cessnas at acceptable levels, will not only hijack several jets, but somehow kill the transponders, and set direct co-ordinances in jets they've never flown before.

They will somehow get into restricted D.C airspace, they will not hit any other planes in the air while veering off course.

for the first time in recorded history, and airplane will bring down not just one, but TWO colossal buildings within hours of each other.

Condi is lies to the nation saying they had no idea this would happen, only for the infamous August 6th memo to be leaked later showing they DID have much advanced warning

President Bush, who many saw as the wrongful President, for a short period of time becomes a hero while the Nation mourns, only later to be one of the most disliked Presidents in history as more facts come out.

The government claims none of the black boxes work from either of the jets, once again this has never happened before.

Now I am not saying the story isn't true in some fashion, only if you read it in a fantasy scenario, you'd think it's absolutely ridiculous, so let's not completely dismiss the conspiracies either.

I think many of us just seek the truth for those that died that day, and the military members who have been through much pain, suffering, and anguish since then we deserve to know the truth, it's bull# Cheney and Bush were allowed to be interviewd by the 9.11 commission and not have everything they said published. We deserve to know the facts.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join