It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
it could have happened because 3 tillion dollars went missing from the pentagon, as reported by donald rumsfield day before the attacks

follow the money and deny ignorance.

isnt it always follow the money?
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: added to post

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Anti-Semitism in Germany was a direct result of the Treaty of Versailles, Communism, and as a backlash of events like the Danzig killings.

Wow! You really believe there was no Anti-Semitism in Europe and Germany until after World War I???? Its amazing the things that you will and won't believe.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wow! You really believe there was no Anti-Semitism in Europe and Germany until after World War I???? Its amazing the things that you will and won't believe.

The roots of anti-Semitism go back further, but the source of the intensity of the Nazis can be traced to the reparations of Versailles and animosity over Danzig.

For months we have been suffering under the torture of a problem which the Versailles Diktat created - a problem which has deteriorated until it becomes intolerable for us. Danzig was and is a German city. The Corridor was and is German. Both these territories owe their cultural development exclusively to the German people. Danzig was separated from us, the Corridor was annexed by Poland. As in other German territories of the East, all German minorities living there have been ill-treated in the most distressing manner. More than 1,000,000 people of German blood had in the years 1919-1920 to leave their homeland.

Poland has directed its attacks against the Free City of Danzig. Moreover, Poland was not prepared to settle the Corridor question in a reasonable way which would be equitable to both parties, and she did not think of keeping her obligations to minorities.

I must here state something definitely; German has kept these obligations; the minorities who live in Germany are not persecuted. No Frenchman can stand up and say that any Frenchman living in the Saar territory is oppressed, tortured, or deprived of his rights. Nobody can say this.

For four months I have calmly watched developments, although I never ceased to give warnings. In the last few days I have increased these warnings. I informed the Polish Ambassador three weeks ago that if Poland continued to send to Danzig notes in the form of ultimata, and if on the Polish side an end was not put to Customs measures destined to ruin Danzig's trade, then the Reich could not remain inactive. I left no doubt that people who wanted to compare the Germany of to-day with the former Germany would be deceiving themselves.

fcit.usf.edu...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

samkent is upset because he can't order people to be as STUPID as he wants.

Yes, he wishes they were a lot less stupid.

9/11 was certainly carried out by terrorists. But which terrorists?

The dead ones in the airplanes.

In order for Arab terrorists to be responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers then it must have been possible for NORMAL AIRLINERS weighing less that 200 tons to obliterate buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS.

Well, I don't think being Arab has anything to do with it, however, you're right on the money with everything else. And what the hell is a NORMAL airliner? Or just tell us all what an ABNORMAL airliner is.

Analyzing this should be a simple physics problem for the nation that put Men on the Moon.

No, not simple, actually quite a complex problem, but how could you know that?

But the Empire State Building was 70 years old when the WTC was destroyed.

But?

So why can't the nation that put men on the Moon provide the entire world with accurate data on the steel and concrete that were on each and every level of a couple of buildings designed before 1969.

Well, they could if it were relevant, and of course you could to if you want as the information has been released. But, as we are all aware you refuse to read the report wherein is contained the information that you have already proven is not required to draw a conclusion regarding the terminal behavior of the Twin Towers on 9/11/01.

This is what is so STUPID about 9/11.

Kind of on the same page there.

Lying about grade school physics is hilariously stupid.

Wait - now its grade school physics? Not too long ago it was high school physics. Maybe daycare physics next week.

The United States should be laughed at for the next 1000 years.

You first. Please start the laughter somewhere near Parris Island, South Carolina.

Loose Change sucks.

Even a broken clock.....

The best movie on 9/11 is 9/11 Mysteries.

I think you mean Oliver Stone's World Trade Center.

Follow the Physics.

Been there, done that.

To hell with the conspiracies. Neither Arab terrorists nor the US government not dancing Israelis can change the Laws of Physics.

And I guess you are assuming the mantle of the all knowing, all powerful God of Physics?

Once you truly understand why airliners could not cause that much destruction that fast then a lot of trivia becomes irrelevant.

No wait, don't you need a whole bunch of data to do that?

It doesn't matter if Arabs flew the planes if the planes could not do it. It does not matter if the planes were switched if they could not do it. It does not matter if there were no Jews in the buildings if planes could not do it.

So, basically, nothing matters.

But the buildings were completely destroyed so something and someone had to have done it.

Yeah, those planes an Arabs you said don't matter.

But after TEN YEARS this says something about the physics profession and our engineering schools far beyond 9/11.

Yes it does - it says they are probably way, way, way smarter than you.

And then our politicians talk about STEM, Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics. How is anybody supposed to do the mathematics when they can't even get accurate data on the steel and concrete on every level?

Hold everything - now you need the data?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

Anti-Semitism in Germany was a direct result of the Treaty of Versailles, Communism, and as a backlash of events like the Danzig killings.

The roots of anti-Semitism go back further, but the source of the intensity of the Nazis can be traced to the reparations of Versailles and animosity over Danzig.

Isn't there a bit of a contradiction here? Also, I don't think animosity over the terms of the Treaty were rooted in Anti-Semitism.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Here’s why others and myself come here to refute the ignorant ideas of truthers.

People and countries whom should be helping in the fight against terrorism are starting to doubt that 911 ever happened.

Here

Wahab Khan Maseeb, 20, leaves his lectures at the medical faculty in Abbottabad. A young Pakistani-American in jeans and a T-shirt, he was in school in Brooklyn on that fateful day 10 years ago. He saw the ash cover everything.

But was it an Islamist attack? Wahab hesitates. Like others, he saw the "Loose Change" series of documentary films, which accused elements of the US government of carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

"It was pretty convincing," he says.

The constant lies and misrepresentations have chipped and chipped the minds of those who have only seen stills and video clips of the event.

AJ and his ilk have profited at the expense of our future security. If 911 had been an attack against a single company he would have been sued into bankruptcy over his lies.

What if the Afghanistan and Pakistan governments believe the crap peddled by Loose Change? They could toss us out and embrace AQ and the Taliban. The results would be more attacks.

It's one thing to pose a question now and then. But the constant steam of BS put out by AJ and his cronies is starting to threaten our security.

Where do you think Alex Jones came up with this crap,
right out of the muslim sympathetic handbook..

THEY will believe what they want regardless of Alex Jones..

He might have a waivering to people who don't get Alex Jones is entertainment
in America..
As far as the terrorist, there going to commit attacks whether or not Alex Jones
goes on and on and on ect...

I LOVE Alex Jones, he is a great ENTERTAINER!!
Do not get too wrapped up into it guys, he is entertaining you!!!!
edit on 25-8-2011 by obummerdeception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

I agree. So what do we do about these extremely dangerous people OP? Do we put them in concentration camps (keeping with the very original idea which compares truthers to Nazis)? Do we outlaw free speech? Do we slice off their tongues and chop off their arms, so they no longer have the ability to communicate their "dangerous" ideas?

So OP, what is the "final solution" (sorry, couldn't help myself) for these dangerous individuals? If you have the brains to recognize these problematic individuals, I am sure you can offer up effective solutions to deal with them.
edit on 25-8-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Truthers are only a threat to liars.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Oh really? Then why is it that they have been lying on a number of things, and caught every time? Why are they lying about the steel melting, causing the WTC to collapse? Why are they lying about the $2.3 trillion Why are they lying about the WTC falling at free-fall? Why are they lying about no planes? Why are they lying about no plane hitting the Pentagon? Why are they lying about finding explosives when nothing like that was found? So many lies from people claiming to be for "truth."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

If you truly want to deny ignorance you might want to research your post about the trillions so you can discover its not related to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

reply to post by Ben81

Truthers are only a threat to liars.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Oh really? Then why is it that they have been lying on a number of things, and caught every time? Why are they lying about the steel melting, causing the WTC to collapse? Why are they lying about the $2.3 trillion Why are they lying about the WTC falling at free-fall? Why are they lying about no planes? Why are they lying about no plane hitting the Pentagon? Why are they lying about finding explosives when nothing like that was found? So many lies from people claiming to be for "truth."

Is it possible they're not lying but instead repeating lies fed to them by the media?

Speaking of liars, why would you continue to accuse everyone else of lying, after you've been caught REPEATEDLY peddling the old wives' tale that a tornado can push a straw through a tree?

You claim that lie is a good reason to believe the myth that flimsy aluminum wingtips can slice structural steel like a hot knife through butter. Why?

I think I now the answer to that, and I know Goebbels knew it:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is alot of concrete evidence, you obviously just chose to ignore it or haven't done extensive research into both sides.

The concrete evidence has been presented many times. Sure there is no video confession or video of charges being placed. But defying the laws of physics, eyewitness accounts of explosions, photos of the rubble should be enough for anyone with half of brain.

Not to mention able danger, bin laden ties to CIA, William Cooper death etc etc etc.

That and physical evidence from the dust. But no of course, because Mr. Bush said "let us never tolerate outragious conspiracy theories", every version that differs from the OS is a "conspiracy theory".

Common Sense is not so common anymore. Neither is logic apparently.

Edit: Who else is tired of 9/11 newbies coming on here after 3 days of watching youtube debunking videos, totally trying to discredit others who have put years into researching this and many other topics that only make 9/11 being an inside job make sense? I know I am. But hey I was a skeptic at first...in 2002.
edit on 25-8-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by obummerdeception
I LOVE Alex Jones, he is a great ENTERTAINER!!
Do not get too wrapped up into it guys, he is entertaining you!!!!

Alex Jones is just obnoxious.

He is the kind of person who I could agree with everything he is saying and yet be sick of listening to him in 5 minutes.

psik

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When I was walking in the park, I swear a truther tried to give me a paper cut on my hand while he was handing out free brochures.

NSMW
edit on 25-8-2011 by LongDukDong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
To call "the Truthers" Terrorist is not right
because the majority of them is not willing to Fight and Die,
a Terrorist always accept his Dead as the Price he need to pay,
he will see his Dead like a part of "Contribution" for Freedom!

Many "Truthers" (incl.me) are in fact Cowards instead of Terrorists,
they know something very, very bad but do not act like this,
they continue to talk, to write and discuss about
Steel Beams, Concrete and Airplanes+ WTC7!

edit on 25-8-2011 by Human0815 because: format

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

if the west stayed out of other countries affairs and worried about there own people there wouldnt be a need to attack us

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I agree. So what do we do about these extremely dangerous people OP? Do we put them in concentration camps (keeping with the very original idea which compares truthers to Nazis)? Do we outlaw free speech? Do we slice off their tongues and chop off their arms, so they no longer have the ability to communicate their "dangerous" ideas?

I have never listened to AJ but I'll assume he has said something at some point that is directly libelous about Rumsfeld or Cheny or Bush. It’s a shame they don’t sue him for his lies. That would force him to put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sensairich

You could say that about two people in the same city or house even.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I have never listened to AJ....

Yeah, sure, that's why you're all over his jock. Keep up the good work.

I always go around slamming radio hosts I've never listened to.

NSMW
edit on 25-8-2011 by LongDukDong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

....he has said something at some point that is directly libelous about Rumsfeld or Cheny or Bush. It’s a shame they don’t sue him for his lies.

Yes, however it is very, very difficult for public figures to successfully sue someone for libel or slander. Plus, why would they want to give the kook anymore audience? And that's exactly what it would do and that's exactly what his game is (Jones).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If TPTB are that concerned that truthers are a danger to the world, then isn`t it about time they throw their cards on the table, and show the world 100% conclusive proof that it was muslims responsible for 9/11.

As is any event that harbours them and us opinions, it boils down to a lack of proof, take away the Media endorsed muslim extremist bull crap and what is there left to offer?.

A case like this would have huge amounts of history and background data covering all the 19 alleged hijackers from their school days right upto and including 9/11, depicting certain allegiances to extreme anti west movements, psychological profiles, verifiable evidence showing links with top ranking real terrorist groups, proof of the financial backing they would have had, unarmed/armed combat training, and heaps more, where is it?, or are we led to believe that the worlds largest act of terrorism was committed by a bunch of completely untrained and wet behind the ears newbs with absolutely no traceable terrorist activities whatsoever, whom managed to go unnoticed by some of if not the world`s best anti-terrorist units.

An act of this scale would need months of mock training in an environment as close as possible to the real thing, where was this done?, these are just a few of the pointers that would have been exposed, by the intricate no stone left unturned investigation that an act of terrorism of this magnitude would have merited.

+

edit on 25-8-2011 by Seventh because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join