It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

There is alot of concrete evidence, you obviously just chose to ignore it or haven't done extensive research into both sides.

You've mapped out the events and the parties involved leading up to 9/11? You have records of all their actions? You know exactly what unfolded before the attack and all the roles of the people involved?

Oh please do share your information.....

As I said, lots of circumstantial evidence. Plenty of decent books on the matter that are far more telling than anything YouTube has cooked up....

But please, since your an expert, fill everyone in.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Where'd all the people on the planes go?

Seems truthers tend to gloss over parts of their theory that are hard to explain.

That is a really good question. Me along with lots of experts are absolutely convinced that no 757 hit the pentagon. The maneuver was for all intents and purposes impossible especially for a novice pilot and the evidence at the site suggests that it was a cruise missile and not an aircraft.

So exactly what did happen to the plane and its occupants? The answer to that question could well be what might break the back of the OS.

I personally believe it was a Mossad/CIA operation that was layered on the original plot by the hijackers.

Also building 7 is the other weak point in the situation. That was a controlled demolition and anyone who says it was not is simply living off in delusional la la land.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by theshepherd2

No idea however because something is unexplained doesn't mean there is a conspiracy behind it. I often bring up the evidence of a tornado tearing down an entire house except for one wall in the bathroom that had shelves on it. On these shelves were various knick-knacks and not one of them moved even a milimeter.

Can I explain that? Of course not but does that mean that a torando didn't hit the house?

Nope.

A tornado tearing down an entire house except for one wall doesn't relate to 2 planes crashing into 2 towers and having both towers, as well as a third tower that was at least a block away, collapse.

A better example would be evidence of a tornado tearing down a house, and then a house on the other side of the town also gets torn down, but the houses in between remain perfectly fine except for maybe a broken window. Oh wait, there is no evidence of that.
edit on 25-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I used to try and argue the real hard FACTS with 9/11 believers, but it always turns into a head vs wall scenario.
Now I just state 3 things and if they don't want to do their own research on the topics or try to prove that these things don't matter, then I let them stay in their brainwashed/don't want to believe states. Most believers I come across actually are happier to believe the 9/11 story than to coupe with the ramifications of the truth.

Three topics I choose to focus on are
1) Physics www.ae911truth.org
2) Building 7
3) Follow the money

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Me along with lots of experts are absolutely convinced that no 757 hit the pentagon.

I guess you need to talk to all those live witnesses that saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Bin Laden was estimated to be worth 300 million dollars.

The US military probably spends that much in a day on food alone.

Don't forget where the REAL FUNDING for muslim extremist groups comes from.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

This is in response to the OP and all of his govt sponsored sock puppet shills who average 22 posts per day since joining ATS.(*)

What is really dangerous to the world is that we provide huge amounts of financial aid and arms to Israel who kill Palestinians and take their homes, water and means of survival.

This extermination of people who haven't a real means of defending themselves against this genocide are what are pissing off the rest of the world.

We are occupying not one but 3 Islamic nations at the moment all very rich in natural resources coincidentally when The US and Europe are going bankrupt.

This is the root cause of the attacks worldwide by terrorists.

So don't point to the Conspiracy Theorists as being dangerous to America because it is NOT the Conspiracy Theorists that are killing people worldwide all for the benefit of the Ruling Class that are instigating these terrorist attacks to begin with.

Stop the Pandering to the Powers that Be and face the truth of the matter as to the root cause of terrorism.

For The Truth Will Set You Free.

(*)....simply Do the math......dividing the number of posts/ #days since joined.

One of these Govt. Sponsored A$$Hats is averaging 22 POSTS PER DAY !

edit on 25-8-2011 by nh_ee because: For the Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How does it threaten the security, when some people are trying to make the point that the cronies who carried out the attacks are still on the loose and might carry out a false flag operation again if they think they need one?

If those who doubt the official conspiracy theory are right, then they are working hard to IMPROVE security.

A goverment which has been basically installed through military action and depends on the protection and support of ISAF will do anything but threaten to "throw out" ISAF. How long do you think Kharzai will last as president if ISAF pulled out tomorrow?

Originally posted by samkent

"Even educated people now believe in these theories, largely because of a large distrust with the US," says journalist Zahid Hussain, author of "Frontline Pakistan" and "The Scorpion's Tail".

The danger is that conspiracy theories create a climate in which it is easier for extremist networks to recruit.

He got it backwards. It isnt educated people who "now believe in these theories too". It is because of educated people that we have a truth movement to begin with. If somebody on the internets runs his mouth I wouldnt pay it any attention. But if P.Hds say there is foulplay and this cant be and that cant be, than its a different ballgame.

And it isnt just PH.Ds. What about High ranking memebers of the establishment, Military, Political, Intelligence, who flatout said 911 was an inside job, or at least say that massive aid was given to the terrorists.

In this discussion there are 2 camps, people who know what they talk about and losers in their mommys basement running their mouth and the losers are with the OS crowd.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't think you want to know the truth.

Maybe you're in with the rest of the "OS'ers Anonymous", probably at the same step which we call denial.

If you're not going to do the research yourself and keep peddling lies im sorry but I can't help. Theres just no way that I can explain in one post.

One thing very simple for even small brains (maybe not) is physics. According to the events that happened that day it was absolutely physically impossible for those building to fall the way they did, without assistance of pre-planted devices. That is simple HARD evidence and yet we are opposed by the oldest arguement "it wasn't free fall because it took 15 seconds not 11". Even taking 15 seconds it broke the fundamental laws of physics and that is a FACT.

If you're brain can not process that and accept it, why would I waste any time pointing out other FACTS about the events leading up to that day, what happened on that day and who exactly are at least some of the perps. Obviously you WANT to believe your government isn't capable of being complicit in this type of thing which again comes back to denial. The info is out there and also alot of it is on here. Keep away from no-planers and energy weapons, because they are crazy.

IMHO if you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and you've done sufficient research, you are either mentally ill (brainwashed or in denial, which is a sickness) or just mis-informed.

Time to move on to that next step if you're man enough.

check this out

edit on 25-8-2011 by godfather420 because: typo

edit on 25-8-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by expat2368

Me along with lots of experts are absolutely convinced that no 757 hit the pentagon.

I guess you need to talk to all those live witnesses that saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

Well those witnesses need to provide a few airline seats because there were supposed to be about 180 on the plane. I haven't seen a photograph of one. Tail section anyone?

psik

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Tail section anyone?

psik

Carbon fibber shatters on impact. Several small pieces of carbon fibber land on the sidewalk in the security gate video.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you're not going to do the research yourself and keep peddling lies im sorry but I can't help. Theres just no way that I can explain in one post.

Quote me where I lied.

According to the events that happened that day it was absolutely physically impossible for those building to fall the way they did, without assistance of pre-planted devices.

This would reveal?

Obviously you WANT to believe your government isn't capable of being complicit in this type of thing which again comes back to denial.

Quote me where I said such things.

IMHO if you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and you've done sufficient research, you are either mentally ill (brainwashed or in denial, which is a sickness) or just mis-informed.

Quote me where I made a definitive statement on the matter.

After watching what you linked, I suggest choosing books over YouTube videos to gather information...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Reality just doesn't care what you believe; neither do I.

The moment of truth is approaching rapidly -- there will be no dodging the incoming reality.
Folks like the OP should stay indoors.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You said there is no concrete explanation when there is.

Elements with the isreali, pakistani, and u.s. collaborated with the shadow government to make the events of 9/11 happen to justify moving into the middle east and set up bases, to take away freedoms, gain more control and further their agenda, to hide evidence and to loot gold and in the end stir up an endless war in the middle east that eventually gets so out of control that any action they want to take is justified.

Pretty simple geo-politics, especially when you have maniacs in power.

Didn't mean to be so harsh but I get tired of explaining when it does no good to os'ers...I had the general feeling you were one. I don't think you are. All good carry on.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Elements with the isreali, pakistani, and u.s. collaborated with the shadow government to make the events of 9/11 happen to justify moving into the middle east and set up bases, to take away freedoms, gain more control and further their agenda, to hide evidence and to loot gold and in the end stir up an endless war in the middle east that eventually gets so out of control that any action they want to take is justified. Pretty simple geo-politics, especially when you have maniacs in power.

That's exactly what's wrong with people who claim they are "searching for the truth" or any other talking point that describes them.

What you have outlined is neither concrete nor is it specific. In other words, it's vague and useless. And the same descriptions also outline Reptiles controlling the Monarchies and other blah blah blah.

Specific information although, usually tends to encourage people to be quiet, or disappear suddenly. So I don't believe we will ever see any...

I suggest reading books, but even then you end up going in circles. I suppose someone could try to outline the world happenings if they had a whole lot of time on there hands.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by hdutton

No it's the constant drumbeat of lies coming from AJ and his kind. Just like the German people started to believe the lies about the Jews.

i think you a bit overhelmd here...

sorry

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Tail section anyone?

psik

Carbon fibber shatters on impact. Several small pieces of carbon fibber land on the sidewalk in the security gate video.

So fibbers can't spell fiber?

Structural weight reductions, which lowered seat-mile costs, were achieved with advanced composite and aluminum alloy construction, the former comprised of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics used in the engine cowlings, ailerons, spoilers, elevators, and the rudder, and kevlar-reinforced plastics employed in the engine pylon fairings and the fin and tailplane tip fairings. Copper and zinc aluminum alloys were utilized in the wing skins, stringers, and lower spar beams.

ezinearticles.com...

psik

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have come to this conclusion after many years of research. Like I said before I can't put it into a post because there is so much. I've read countless books, watched many videos on both sides and this is what anyone who has examined everything with a diligent eye and a little logic and common sense would come to this conclusion.

It is so obvious once you realize what is going on it is hard for me to understand how we still let this **** happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join