It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friends Kidneys are shutting down, HELP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Depending on what is causing the loss in function, many of these remedies/treatments may be causing more harm than good. Dispensing medical advice without even knowing exactly what is wrong is dangerous. Taking this advice can prove to be even more damaging.

I hope that your friend can quickly find a good nephrologist.

Your friend is 3% away from being eligible to be placed on a transplant list.
I found out 2 hours ago that my kidney transplant has been scheduled for October!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I wasn't going to comment on this thread but I can't let it go. Lemon water changed my life. I have had trouble with my kidneys on and off for a couple of years. I started drinking the juice of 1/2 lemon with 8 oz of water twice a day and after a few weeks my blood work came back normal.

To this day, I drink 1/4 lemon juice in water every morning

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well, as far as I know it should be a combination of the following plants (Google Images, do not know the English names very well, just the Latin one)

Plant 1

Plant 2

and

Plant 3

The plants must be mixed in equal parts, each of the plants being good enough on its own. Apparently the first one is not very easy to find , some use normal nettle plants as replacement. Leafs , flowers and strains are chopped in small bits.

The plants are traditionally used for renal sclerosis and other renal issues, however I see this as an additional help to medical support.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
again, thank you all

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
From what I am hearing my friends kidneys are at a 25% functioning level. So I started to wonder if there are an effective combinations of herbs that I can easily get? I was going through some websites but honestly I am not a professional at this.

I am sure some spiritual Herbiest will help me out here, although information is scarce online when it comes to this topic and honestly I am trying to find the best herbs.

There is some calcification in her kidneys. It is a combination of calcification and something else, I believe. That is all the info I got.

Thank you all

I am not a doctor, so I cannot prescribe medicine, but I will tell you what I heard.

Sodium Bicarbonate is given to the military to take in the event of a nuclear attack to save their kidney function and prevent radiation damage. Apparently, Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) dissolves crystals in the kidneys and cleanses toxins from both the blood and the organs. You need to check this out for yourself. A book to buy on this is called " Rich man's poor man's cancer cure.

Baking soda in the fridge sucks all the odors etc right out of the air itself. It is a detoxifier. Think of what it can do in the blood. Most problems are do to a high acid level in the body and blood. Sodium Bicarbonate neutralizes it and elevates the alkaline levels. This causes cancer to die because it loves an acid environment. It also leaches " lactic acid " from the body which is a waste product of all physical exertion. Athletes use it to increase power levels and stamina.

Now, what I know.

I have been on an experimentation of Sodium Bicarbonate for a month now. My urine is clear, and my physical alertness is way up. I feel very good instead of tired. Also my digestion is better because it reduces acid formed in the stomach. The first thing I noticed right away was the fast " good feeling ", like being in the zone where it just seemed well. I plan to keep taking it for a while. I take 1/2 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach in a full 8 ounce glass of water. Do not take it with vinegar, or foods containing vinegar, or lemon juice. Vinegar will cause it to make CO2, and lemon juice will neutralize sodium bicarbonate.

Now, I am not a doctor so do your own research on it, and make your own decisions on what you want to do. And don't listen to the government. They give it to the military and that should tell you something.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Good advice to try sodium bicarbonate, but do not trespass the dose of 1/2 teaspoon, consider using warm water, and drink it in one shot ...it tastes horrible ( like your boots after a good weekend of hunting...).
Aside of that, like earlier mentioned, consider a fast or detox under medical observation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Well, doctors are working at it, but the thing is, is that lack of money for surgery and drastic surgery such as replacement is scary.

But anyways, she is seeing a doctor, nothing else, but things are slow when you are broke

I came here for advice, not finger pointing to a doctor office
edit on 24-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Sad thing is if you were an illegal immigrant , you'd have no worries.It'd all be taken care of at the taxpayers expense

And you could get the same thing if you had free health care like we do in Europe.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Tell your friend it's going to be okay. Make sure they understand the have to go to 100% raw foods. It's important they eat lots of fruits, berries and melons and fresh green juices. Grapes and lemons are the best. If they have diabetes they may have to stay with green juices, sub-sweet fruits like cucumber and veg. Always raw.

It's pivotal they eliminate proteins like meat and dairy. Cooked starches like grains, breads, pasta and potatoes have to go.

They should get a good (or several good) herbal tincture(s) with as many or all of the following herbs:

Dandelion Leaf, Cornsilk, Juniper Berries, Goldenrod Herb, Couch Grass Root, Parsley Leaf, Horsetail Herb, Nettle Herb, Plantain Leaf, Gravel Root, Uva Ursi

If your friend is interested in more information or reading material of this regard, PM me and I would be happy to help.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have one kidney, and I have to be careful myself.

The first thing is, get off all soft drinks, and stay off them; particularly dark things like Coke, with phosphoric acid. If you can, you're also going to need to find decent quality water. Avoid excess acid in general; not just soft drinks, but vinegar as well. Also avoid sugar, and radically limit salt. No alcohol at all.

The second point is to limit your protein intake. You do still need some, but if you can afford it, eat more vegetables, and get your meat intake down to around 20-25% of your overall diet.

The third point is, that contrary to some of the trolling in this thread, there are herbs that actually can help. Turmeric can; ginseng also can, depending on your individual profile and issues. Try and cultivate an appreciation for bitter tastes, which willhelp neutralise the sugar that is present in just about everything, in the American diet.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
She may benefit from drinking her urine. It is best to collect some in the morning from her first pee of the day. Collect it midstream, do not drink from the first or last drops. It is not dangerous to drink from the first or last bit, but the highest quality will be the middle.

Drink it fresh.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by Revealation

Well, doctors are working at it, but the thing is, is that lack of money for surgery and drastic surgery such as replacement is scary.

But anyways, she is seeing a doctor, nothing else, but things are slow when you are broke

I came here for advice, not finger pointing to a doctor office
edit on 24-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Sad thing is if you were an illegal immigrant , you'd have no worries.It'd all be taken care of at the taxpayers expense

And you could get the same thing if you had free health care like we do in Europe.
\

Real helpful and mature. You are going to be a great asset to ATS...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join