It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Uh oh... Looks like the railroads are in on it too... Maybe that guy can start tracking them down as well. I'm sure they won't call the cops.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its obviously an herbacide... if you allow weeds and baby trees to grown in the cracks of your side walk in a few months more cracks will begin to form. then when winter comes those cracks fill with water and freeze expanding hte cracks for more plant life... and thus the cycle continues untill the millions of dollars spent on sidewalks and highways is wasted because nature wants to keep handicapped people inside.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Sometimes it's hard to be a member here mate.....it really is!

words fail me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
For all the foreigners:

This is how a typical conversation with city/county/state/contract maintenance workers goes:

"What are you doing in the street?"

"Drilling a hole lady."

"You're making alot of racket and it's early."

"You got a notice."

"I don't like it - too much noise."

"Look, lady, I got alot of holes to drill today - if you don't like it call the office."

Maybe where you are you whisper amongst yourselves about what could be going on. Here we just ask and we just get an answer and if we keep bothering we get told to call the office. That's typical. It's not typical to call the police. It's not typical to ignore questions. There are always going to be people who don't like it and every maintenance person knows that. The correct answer in this situation, "It's Roundup. If you don't like it call the office - we got a contract."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Nope - where I am that's how it goes too - so we take it up with the workers' bosses if we really have a problem, because we're bright enough to realise that he workers are not the people we need to argue with!

we also understand that the work has to be done - and that often the middle of the day is preferable for many things than late at night, or that sometimes starting work early means it can be finished in 1 day rather than spreading over two.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

It's in the drinking water.

- thanks for the reminder - that one bears repeating fairly often!

And here's another

Gotta watch out for those plutonium chembows!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
what we need is to rally a bunch of people, tell them in advance the route of the truck, and all stand in the way of the truck, then all the people can search the truck, and find out what it is, or take samples. We need to stand up, and stand together if we want to get to the bottom of the corruption, and not let pencil neck cops like this, treat us like we have no rights. Gettin mighty sick of the general population being out of the loop, c'mon people lets start doing the right thing, and I'm not talking about doing what the LAW says, but doing the right THING!!!!!!!!! One, two people can't do it alone.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

You are right, one or two people can't do it alone.

You know what will do it though that would eradicate all use of herbicides and totally cut 'The Man' out of the action?

About 50 or 60 people with hoes and rakes.

just sayin'

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

this guy is right you have to by law show what you are carrying
so if you have a spillage then hazchem know what to do
i no i live in GB(uk) but hazchem laws are the same world wide
i used to carry hazchems so did my dad who took hazchems
overseas so i know what im on about
there should have been a orange plate with hazchem number
to id said chem on the front and back of truck.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
what we need is to rally a bunch of people, tell them in advance the route of the truck, and all stand in the way of the truck, then all the people can search the truck, and find out what it is, or take samples.

Or you could ring up and ask........

We need to stand up, and stand together if we want to get to the bottom of the corruption, and not let pencil neck cops like this, treat us like we have no rights. Gettin mighty sick of the general population being out of the loop,

If you are out of the loop it is only because you refuse to take the obvious and simple action of asking the city officials.

c'mon people lets start doing the right thing, and I'm not talking about doing what the LAW says, but doing the right THING!!!!!!!!! One, two people can't do it alone.

the right thing is to ask - that way you don't even have to be confronted by the police state when you threaten city officials with your hoes and rakes and they (completely unreasonably of course
) call the police .....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

This video of this poor man from Rode Island that has slipped so far in to these delusions is what is sick.

This is just saddening watching this poor cop try to deal with this guy; it seems he has some experience with it.

It's freaking RoundUp!

But you know what else is sad?

These guys should not have been hired to run around the city spraying RoundUp all willy nilly, either.

This whole video is just a mess and indicative once again of the very real and mundane problems we face as human beings in this society and not nefarious and nebulous 'ChemTrails or anything like them.

What he said plus...

At my last address my neighbor would have been these guys boss in the nearby municipality, He used to bring us the "Roundup" that they were using home. It was MSMA, but it was a little more concentrated than the stuff I used regularly, and it was free.

Also, I have been a reluctant truck driver half my life - I hate it! - and I can say without a doubt that you do not have to have copies of Material Data Safety Sheets to hand out. You have to have one, in case there is a spill and you have to call the HazMat guys, there is no requirement to stop work every time some odd ball asks you a question and produce your Material Data Safety Sheet with an eager smile.

www.unidocs.org...

Provided this link because in the film the radio host says that you have to have markings for milk even. No, not true. Not unless milk has very recently been classified as a Haz Mat substance without my hearing about it.

As far as the cop is concerned I am about 90% that he is thinking "harmless little wingnut" about our valient radio host.

As for the road crew, they have probably had classes or seen little idiot films about what to do in case they are approached in just this way. They are public "employes" not officials, so they can't be rude, though I am sure that is what they would have done if they were allowed.

Sorry man, I am seeing a non-issue here, much as our radio host would like to find one.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gotta watch out for those plutonium chembows!!

ROTFLMAO! Two of the funniest videos I have seen in a while, especially the first one. You can almost see the glass of vodka sitting next to her.

Run for our lives!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
what we need is to rally a bunch of people, tell them in advance the route of the truck, and all stand in the way of the truck, then all the people can search the truck, and find out what it is, or take samples. We need to stand up, and stand together if we want to get to the bottom of the corruption, and not let pencil neck cops like this, treat us like we have no rights. Gettin mighty sick of the general population being out of the loop, c'mon people lets start doing the right thing, and I'm not talking about doing what the LAW says, but doing the right THING!!!!!!!!! One, two people can't do it alone.

Did you even read the other posts?

What I find hilarious, is that conspiracy theorists will constantly preach how nobody should be gullible, or "sheeple", or believe what "they" tell us. But some nut on youtube makes himself a self proclaimed "reporter", and people believe every last word he says. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

They spray for mosquitos...trying to fight off mosquito born illnesses....

Believe it or not, the stuff they spray mosquitoes with is sugar water. The sprayer broke down behind my house and my neighbor fixed it for him. The guy showed us. It gets on their wings and when it dries they can't fly anymore. It puts a sticky film on the cars and then the dust from the road settles and turns brown. It looks really scary, but it's not.

Now the mosquitoes there, they were scary! They tried to carry a small child off one night, had her feet off the ground too...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by philware

philware you make a good point here. They aren't displaying any placards; but the laws may change on State highways and that appears to be where they are.

You bring up a good point nonetheless and it would be interesting to know what these guys did show to the police.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Here is Part Two PLEASE WATCH AND LISTEN ----VERY CAREFULLY--- ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY END FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, THE WHOLE THING.

I MUST GIVE CREDIT, THIS IS FROM WE ARE CHANGE.ORG

www.wearechange.org...
edit on 24-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

Ok first,this is a full disclosure issue. I have worked with chemicals all my adult life and there are ALWAYS MSDS on hand,and they must be read by anyone using these chemicals BEFORE they are allowed to be used,and anyone in the area must be notified of the use of said chemicals and the MSDS made available to them. The cop? Now,did you really expect him to act in any other way? And the DOT..same thing.

Second..anyone that spends any honest time here at ATS actually working to make the connections between all the events,anomalies and occurrences taking place in our world should know that just because it seems obvious,don't overlook the possibilities that there is more at play in any of this than meets the eye,no matter what information is being offered for our scrutiny. I trust no agency. Period. No one but us care about us. If we don't watch,listen,look and share,we are,truly,the only real threat to our safety and security as citizens.

Props OP for bringing this in. I'll be looking for more reports of similar incidents around the country. Good work.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Frater, your comment 'poor cop having to deal with that wack-o, it's Round-up, DUH' is ignorant. If it is a weed killer (which it very well could be), WHY are they "not allowed" to say what it is? That just doesn't make sense. Why couldn't they just yell "IT'S ROUND-UP, PSYCHO!" from the truck? They couldn't even tell the guy what the purpose was. How hard is it to say....It's round-up...for the weeds. Or, it kills bugs...can't tell ya what it is though. HOW F'ING HARD IS THAT? The cop can only say "it's for the highway". Wow, really? Couldn't figure that one out, with it being on the side of the highway and all. The man asked a simple question. A valid question. Some people care about their health. Some people even care about the health of others. God d@mn that's insane.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by electricalsocket

We've been over that. The guy does tell him at 1:56.

Then, when he realizes where the whole thing is going, and after being followed by this nut that is back there inhaling the stuff, the guy follows procedure and calls the cops or calls in to dispatch and they call the cops; probably for the guy's own safety.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I made a thread about this last month...

my thread

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

We Americans are SICK AND TIRED of TSA and (note carefully)> TSA-LIKE tyrrany in this country. We have had it up to here. It's degrading, and from every which way you turn in society, is this Orwellian nightmare of tyrrany. Americans are sick and tired of it. I mean look, we have a President in the WhiteHouse who acts with impunity, everytime he acts. And they treat citizens like they are stupid, thinking everyone swallows their plays on words psyops. (NATO good Libya bad)

Look man,

I am one of the most suspicious guys on the planet, and I would love for this to be something, but I just can't see it. I am just as upset as you are about all the things you listed in the paragraph above, but this does not compare in severity or level of malice with any of these. These two guys have nothing to do with any conspiracies and yet they are accosted by a guy and a camera. These days, are you kidding? I would be surprised if they reacted any other way.

The worst thing you or the radio host has found is some guys spraying weeds with some undesirable but legal chemicals. It is another in the long list of things Monsanto is doing wrong, but these poor guys on the roadside just want to get their day done and get a beer like the rest of us. They do not work for Monsanto. They got city jobs so their wives and kids would be happy and maybe he could send the kids to college. He might have a boat in the back yard, but that is the extent of his sins I think. No real evidence.

But then that is just how I see it from here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join