It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailorsaturn92
There is so many damn paid trolls here on this thread its really really sad how hard they try to say "oh no this is just weed killer conspiracy fools" Then why are you getting mad and posting bad stuff about us when were just asking questions? lmao silly trolls.

Paid?? You're ignorance betrays your youth young jedi

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
This video of this poor man from Rode Island that has slipped so far in to these delusions is what is sick.

This is just saddening watching this poor cop try to deal with this guy; it seems he has some experience with it.

It's freaking RoundUp!

But you know what else is sad?

These guys should not have been hired to run around the city spraying RoundUp all willy nilly, either.

This whole video is just a mess and indicative once again of the very real and mundane problems we face as human beings in this society and not nefarious and nebulous 'ChemTrails or anything like them.

Im sorry I have to disagree with you, I appreciate this man asking these questions, it takes balls, why couldn't that guy tell him, why the secrecy, why "we're not suppose to talk to the public" comment, S&F to the OP, and Thanks to the guy who had the guts to try to figure out what was going on, hes not dilusional hes curious, nothing wrong with wanting to know. I think it was #*y the way these public workers and police officer treated him.
edit on 25-8-2011 by hapablab because: my spelling sucks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

It looks like they are spraying something to kill/prevent weeds from growing in the cracks in the sidewalks to prolong the life of the sidewalks and curbs. Not saying I agree with just going around and spraying chemicals on everything (because I'm sure a lot of that is going to make it's way into the sewers and water system), but from the standpoint of the city they are saving money. I hate when they come by with the mister-truck that sprays mosquito repellent into the air, because I don't want to be breathing that $h*t in...
Sidenote, "chemtrails" in the sky are just contrails. And LOL at the guy who posted "Crazy Rainbow Lady", that vid cracks me up.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Roundup
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid

"Roundup is the brand name of a systemic, broad-spectrum herbicide produced by the U.S. company Monsanto, and contains the active ingredient glyphosate. Glyphosate is the most widely used herbicide in the USA,[2] and Roundup has been the number one selling herbicide worldwide since at least 1980.[3] As of 2009, sales of Roundup herbicides represent about 10% of Monsanto's revenue due to competition from Chinese producers of other glyphosate-based herbicides;[4] the overall Roundup line of products (which includes GM seeds) represents about half of Monsanto's yearly revenue.[5]
en.wikipedia.org...(herbicide)
POEA is not something that is added to Roundup (glyphosate) after sale. It is an “inert ingredient” added to Roundup before sale:
“According to the US Environmental Protection Agency in a letter dated April 30, 1999, in response to a Freedom of Information Request, the following inert ingredients are in RoundUp Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer:
• Polyoxyethylene alkylamine (CAS #61791-2)
• Water (CAS #7732-18-5)
• FD&C Blue No. 1 (CAS #3844-45-9) "

"David H. Monroe, an Industrial and Environmental Toxicologist, stated in an October 16, 1989 letter to the National Campaign Against the Misuse of Pesticides (NCAMP) that most polyalkoxylated surfactants such as the polyoxyethylene alkylamine in RoundUp are contaminated with 1,4-dioxane.
A study done by Monroe on Vision, a glyphosate product by Monsanto, revealed that it contained 1,4-dioxane at a level of 350 ppm.
(Monroe D, 1989. Letter to NCAMP.)
1,4-dioxane is carcinogenic, and is known to damage the liver, kidney, brain and lungs.”
www.naturescountrystore.com...
“The current Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) permissible exposure limit (PEL) for dioxane is 100 ppm.”
www.osha.gov...
Barbara H. Peterson"

Agent Orange
"2,4-D, a chlorinated phenoxy compound, functions as a systemic herbicide and is used to control many types of broadleaf weeds. There are many forms or derivatives (esters, amines, salts) of 2,4-D and these vary in solubility and volatility. Unless otherwise specified, this document will refer to the acid form of 2,4-D. This compound is used in cultivated agriculture and in pasture and rangeland applications, forest management, home and garden situations and for the control of aquatic vegetation. 2,4-D was a major component (about 50%) of the product Agent Orange used extensively throughout Vietnam. However most of the problems associated with the use of Agent Orange were associated with a contaminant (dioxin) in the 2,4,5-T component of the defoliant. The association of 2,4-D with Agent Orange has prompted a vast amount of study on the herbicide."
pmep.cce.cornell.edu...

Chemtrails / Morgellans disease connection
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

The statement “it’s only roundup” just doesn’t make me feel all safe, warm and fuzzy….
OP is right to raise the alarm here, especially for those of us trying to raise organic gardens and avoid GMO products…

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the most suspicious part of this in now what they are doing, but rather they're reaction to questioning. If all it is is weed killer or the like, why not simply tell the reporter that and be done with him? On the other hand, if it was TPTB getting up to no good, I should think they'd be able to come up with a better cover story then just, "Tell anyone who asks your not supposed to talk about it."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The police man did look suspicious to me. If he didn't, he wouldn't have chilled there listening all the time. He just didn't know, and he did his job. I suspect he was looking at the car for anything suspicious. Like, say, a gun or some vodka, etc etc.

And it could just, you know, be mosquito killers or, hell, even water.

If I have the time, or if anyone else does, you could probably look at that rainbow in the spray early in the video and attempt to extrapolate what chemical it is.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I find it odd that there wasn't a public notice. Here in CO they spray the roads in winter with liquid de-icers. I've heard several reports on the CO Springs news giving everyone a heads up on the spraying.

I live out in the county where there's a campaign against noxious weeds, it's about cattle grazing. A guy comes out and sprays along the county roads. There's always a notice in our local paper to let us country folk know what's going on. This is a little town with a weekly newspaper and yet they feel obliged to inform the public.

Lack of information is why people jump to conclusions. I understand people don't like spraying but if they know what's being sprayed they ease up. I really don't see it as a negative for people to ask questions concerning tax dollars or health and imo they deserve answers. Our little hick town has no problem getting the word out. Maybe CO people get more irate and need to be informed Idk.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Most people aren't going to be interested...and even out of the few who are, most here are rationalising it away as something normal, as usual.

That's why they can get away with doing such things. Either nobody cares, or those who do will generally adopt their position.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: Never mind, I notified the ATS staff in an alert complaint.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We had a city truck with a pipe sticking out of the back, slanted upward with mist spraying out. The truck was gone before we could find out what they were doing. I'm presuming it was mosquito killer, but no notice from the city about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What? And i think you meant to say, "bye bye". You seem to be really upset, are you mad? Jesus I'm not even the person you were replying to, but you are the one who looks like a fool with this reply of yours.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
People want to know what they are breathing. whats wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: Why?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Haha internet fights. You internet toughb*tch, you should probably just head on over to /b/ you would fit right in there. Beyond childish...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I watched both the videos and i see that the chemical container says FMC. My family member works for FMC and they produce chemicals such as lithium, biopolymers, agricultural chemicals, insecticides etc... What i thought was interesting is that lithium can be used for air treatment.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: Why?

It's always the 'chemmies' that start calling people derogatory names on here, I wonder why hmmmmm??

edit on 25-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Robbnn

I can't believe there wasn't a notice in your paper. That's pretty irresponsible no matter what's being sprayed. People with respiratory problems/allergies should be given the option to leave for the day, run the air conditioner or whatever.....you know just a little consideration.

Maybe it's because where I live it's still a bit of the wild west. People have been known to shoot first and ask questions later. There's a funny story here about a guy living up in the mountains who spotted a low flying UFO and shot at it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Because they start with psychopathically cruel insults that have nothing to do with this thread topic. Thats why.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Because they start with psychopathically cruel insults that have nothing to do with this thread topic. Thats why.

I would say it denotes a lack of respect for other people and their opinions, especially when they don't fit your world view.

edit on 25-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join